๐€๐™๐”๐‘๐„'๐’ ๐…๐€๐“๐„ | Frui...

By eoraiv

"๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?" ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด, ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ... More

my message
(1) Ichika
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24) Part 1.
(25) Part 2.
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)
(48)
(49)
(50)
(51)
(52)
(53)
(54)
(56)
(57)
(58)
(59) FINALE

(55)

1.3K 55 3
By eoraiv

unrevised.
OST for the chapter: Fragments of the Last Will by Akira Kosemura.

/ chapter 55 /

"Where are we going exactly...?" The blue-haired Sohma uttered as she looked around in concern. They had been walking around for some time now and she was worried they were lost.

Hatori glanced behind him with a relaxed smile. "We're almost there," He stated calmly.

Before she knew it, the sound of children's laughter reached her ears and that was when she found herself in the corner of a park. Even at this time, there were a few parents out and about with their kids in the playground. The park was well lit with many street lamps.

Her eyes lit up with curiosity and slight excitement when a small truck came into view. It was quite unique, seeing as though half of it is connected to a cart. It was its own food stand with a couple of people already sitting at their stools, slurping on their large bowls.

The savoury smell exuding from the food truck had her almost dribbling.

"Is that you, Hatori?!" An older, burly man who had been standing behind the counter had to do a double take as if he couldn't believe his eyes.

"It's been a while, Takahashi-san." It was the first time ever hearing Hatori speak so fondly.

The man, Takahashi, had a grin that spread widely on his face. He quickly left the counter and rushed over to Hatori. Then he pulled him into a big hug, glomping him in the process. Ichika could finally see the man up close. The wrinkles in the corner of his eyes showed him to be around 40-50 years old. He was a giant compared to her and had a rugged, rough look. As intimidating as he looked, his energetic and joyous face and the way he expressed himself said otherwise.

After a few seconds, Takahashi let Hatori go and pat his back.

"You don't visit me anymore, ya brat!" Takahashi exaggerated the disappointed expression on his face. "How are Shigure and Ayame?"

"They're same old. Still annoying. Put the two of them in the same room and your life will be cut short." Hatori responded as he shook his head with a small smile on his face.

"You gotta love 'em!" Takahashi roared with laughter. "Tell them to come down here again, won't you? It's been too long!"

Hatori nodded, "Will do."

"Now, let's address who the lovely lady is," Takahashi turned his brown eyes to the smaller female with blue hair who nervously looked at him. He turned to eye Hatori with a mischievous smirk on his face and wiggled his thick eyebrows while the male Dragon brought a fist to his lips and cleared his throat.

Making eye contact with Ichika, Hatori wrapped his arm around her back and gently pulled her closer and forward to the two.

"This is..." Hatori started.

Takahashi's smirk grew, wanting to tease the younger man. "Your...?"

Hatori could feel his ears growing hot. He was never the type to be so nervous, especially when it came to introducing his lover to someone he knew because he never had to do that with Kana in the past as their relationship was mainly a secret. However with Ichika, there was no wall or anything holding him back from needing to hide the fact that they were together. With that fact, there was no heavy burden on his shoulders, but that didn't mean he wouldn't be so flustered about it and Takahashi's knowing smirk and teasing wasn't helping at all.

"My lover, my partner." He stated, fondly looking over at her.  "This is Ichika."

"It's very nice to meet you." Ichika took the introduction as a proper sign to greet him with a smile on her face and a strong voice despite her nervousness.

Takahashi nodded his head approvingly and patted heavily on Hatori's shoulder as if saying good job.

"I'm sorry for the late introductions, my name is Takahashi. I've own the ramen stand behind me for several years now and met Hatori and his friends when they would stop by here during their middle school days. I see those three as the sons I've never had so I guess you could say we're practically family!" The older gentleman informed of her the details, before heaving a dramatic sigh and used the end of his apron to wipe non-existent tears from the corner of his eyes. "Those boys used to come almost every single day during those times but now they barely do, how could they. Leaving little old me here all by myself just because they're busy. It's been years since I last saw them!"

Takahashi's personality reminded Ichika of Shigure. Perhaps this man is the reason why Shigure was such a drama queen.

"We saw you last week." Hatori deadpanned, the dramatics unaffecting him.

The old man's brown eyes snapped to Hatori sharply in a playful manner. As if on cue, Ichika's stomach gurgled loudly. She grew red in the face and dropped her head with an ashamed expression all while mumbling an apology in a quiet voice.

Takahashi laughed and quickly urged the couple to take a seat at his ramen stand. Hatori took the lead, guiding the blunette to an empty seat. Then he sat down beside her and shrugged of his trench coat. Takahashi walked behind the scenes to secure an apron on himself and quickly got to work. Ichika couldn't help but part her lips and watch in awe as Takahashi stirred the already-made broth in the pot and got out two bowls. He stepped over to the other side of the station where freshly made noodles were made and place two big handfuls into a strainer-type ladle. Then he dunked them in a pot with hot boiling water. She'd never seen anything like this before, and it was much more exciting than that restaurant she was in before.

She shifted her gaze back and forth, looking curiously at the stations Takahashi had in such a small space to work with. The atmosphere was ambient, cozy and homey. She didn't feel out of place here and the few customers who were sitting around them were minding their own business on their phones or simply have conversations with their pals.

The corner of her lips lifted up into a smile. So this was the place Hatori often visited when he was younger. Ichika felt like she found another part of him here as this was the place he frequented. It was warm and cozy, just like he was.

The smell of the savoury broth hit her nose for the second time and she swallowed with hunger.

She snuck a glance over at Hatori to see if he could also see the magic that was happening, but instead of looking at Takahashi, he was watching her with a smile on his face. He smiled at her more often than he did with anyone else in his life, but it was something about the smile just now that made her fall in love with him all over again. As he was resting his cheek on the palm of his hand and he reached up with his free hand to pat her head lovingly.

Takahashi watched the interaction the whole time all while trying to find a good time to serve the two their ramen. He didn't want to interrupt the sweet moment.

It was the first time Takahashi had seen Hatori fully express his emotions like that. He had always been a stoic and cold-like person on the outside, but Takahashi knew it was because the boy just couldn't express himself and was cautious like a cat to let anyone close to him. Not thinking much of it, Takahashi left it alone when the young Hatori would brush him off or be curt with him at times. He thought it was just how he was and the personality he was born with.

However recently, Hatori had been visiting with him and his ramen stand with the smallest, but visible, smile on his face as if he won jackpot. Back then, it was a lot harder to hold conversations with the younger Hatori, Takahashi could barely crack a joke with him. Now it was a lot easier as it wasn't until several months ago that the old man could finally see a crack in his shell.

Takahashi glimpsed at the girl sitting beside him with the blue locks with a twinkle of approval in his eyes and watched as she whispered something in Hatori's ear that made them both titter.

Please let them be happy, Kamisama. He wished beyond the stars in the night sky in order for Kami to hear of his prayers.

"Alrighty, your bowls of ramen are ready!" Takahashi hollered cheerily, placing down two large bowls in front of them.

"Itadakimasu," Ichika and Hatori said in unison before they fed their hungry bellies.

***

Keyword:

Itadakimasu : Thank you for the food.

Hello all! It's been a while~

This chapter took me so long to write up as I was having writers block, but luckily it turned out to be a cute little chapter :) Ugh Ichika and Hatori are just the cutest, aren't they! They're my precious babiessss.

I find Hatori totally relatable in this chapter specifically as Takahashi tells of the times Hatori reminded him of a (stray) cat. They're hard to approach from how cautious they are!

By the way all, we're almost close to the end of the book *SOBS* I DON'T WANT IT TO END!!!!! I've been having so much fun writing this book, although it has been challenging at times. Don't worry, I won't say goodbye yet.

Anyways, please please do comment! I literally love reading my reader's comments and thoughts. I grin so widely every time 💖

By the way, should I make a side story later on about Takahashi and the trio?? Please let me know!

I love you all, see yall in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.2K 61
Hatori paused for a second finding his choice of words. "I understand you and Akito are still at odds..... don't reel Audrina into it again." He didn...
41.5K 1.2K 27
All she wanted was happiness. And he? He hated it and wanted nothing from it. Yuihiso Sohma, an outside family member, and former nursing student. Sh...
11.8K 394 16
Hikari Hayami was determined to stay with her best friend, Tohru, no matter what. Even if that meant moving out of their shared tent in the woods and...