Sweet Emotion

By 457time

This is a prequel of Teen Pregnancy. It's gonna be more on Rafe and Y/n's back story. I have no actual vision... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Hey Hoes

Chapter 35

881 5 7
By 457time

Y/n's POV

It had been 2 weeks since everything had happened. Everything was pretty normal.

Christmas was only a couple weeks away, me and Rafe were going smooth, school felt like it was getting easier everyday considering they're making us use laptops now. I'm cheating my way through high school.

It's to easy.

Sarah still kind of messed up about Topper. Hasn't spoken to him.

But she was definitely distracted. She was with a new guy every night. She had a date, or a party, or a hook up, anytime I saw her.

We never hung out anymore. I know she needed healing time but damn bitch I can help. She's gonna regret sleeping with all these guys eventually. I mean she broke up with Topper and then lost her virginity to Mason Clark.

They've never even spoke.

But she doesn't listen to me so there wasn't much I could do.

Kelce had completely dropped Chrissy, thank god. He was mad I didn't say anything that night but I told him it simply wasn't my business. He was still pissed but eventually dropped it realizing if I had said anything it would have killed the mood for the whole night.

Adrian was doing a lot better but still wouldn't be home for Christmas. We were able to go visit him though.

My mother lately, seemed to be working less, and drinking more. I was starting to worry about her honestly. She hadn't been the same since everything happened with Adrian. Honestly she'd been acting weird since the girls moved.

I think she felt lonely and I wasn't exactly filling that space being with Rafe and my friends all the time.

I wanted to be there for her, but there was like this block between us and it just kept growing.

Talking to her was awkward and almost nonexistent. But any time she was home the energy just felt off. She seemed off. I didn't know how to help either.

She refused to talk about it.

So I decided to leave it alone and let her find her way out of whatever funk this was. It's not like I could do anything.

Other than that, everything just seemed to good to be true.

It was the end of the school day and the Pogues and I were going fishing. And by fishing we meant we were gonna go get drunk in the marsh while technically fishing, but mostly getting drunk.

Rafe had work tonight and wouldn't be done till late. Someone was having a wedding in the venue at the country club and Rafe got stuck working it.

"So Ki-Ki how've you been?" I asked Kie as we sat in the front of the boat.

"Ive been just riding the wave man. Riding smooth." We were already pretty high.

"I feel like we haven't hung out in forever. Or spoken." I said.

"That's because we haven't. Your always with Rafe and Sarah." She seemed a little bitter but I couldn't blame her.

"Yea that's my bad I know. If it makes you feel better I haven't been hanging out with Sarah." I told her.

"What did she drop you?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Topper cheated and she's filling her time with random hook ups." I told her and she nodded as if it made sense.

"Not surprised honestly." She shrugged.

"But I really am sorry for shining on you guys. There no excuse to be honest. I really miss you guys though, I want to start hanging out more." I told her as I heard and felt the boat slow down.

"You know I'm down for it. It's weird we work with each other but never get scheduled together. You think I could convince my parents?" She said.

"Nah it's like one of this backwards parents things. If you ask they'll say no. But if I ask, they'll feel obligated to say yes." I told her and her eyes widened a little.

"Your so right... so we're doing this right?" She questioned.

"Totally, my next shift I'll ask. If they say yes we're good to go. But they also might be hesitant, so the way we know we're in is if if they say 'I'll think about it'. That's where you come in on your next shift after mine, and you ask. I'll make sure I'm sitting at the bar so now that both of us are pressing them on the matter... they have no other choice than to say yes... boom. Mike drop." I said and she chuckled.

"I think your a fucking genius." She giggled as I started laughing to.

"I think I'm fucking high." I said which only caused us to laugh harder.

"Do you know what's wrong with them?" I heard JJ say.

"No idea man." Pope responded.

"Nothing is wrong with us... but what is wrong is that you guys are not on the same brain wave as us, so you think something is wrong, when really... your just not in our level." I explained deeply and they all started bursting out laughing.

"Ok let's get the drinks going. Y'all need to balance out the weed." John B said and me and Kie nodded agreeing.

Me being the smart friend that I am, packed a boat load on snacks for us.

For JJ, I grabbed skittles, Arizona tea, munchies, and a pizza lunch-able.

For John B, Sunflower seeds, sprite, and a Milky Way, and. I also grabbed him a ham sandwich.

For Kie, I got her a yogurt parfait with strawberry's and granola, kettle chips, cherry flavored sparkling water and one of those sargento snack packs.

For Pope, I got a snickers bar with Doritos with a Pepsi and a turkey sandwich.

Finally, for me, I got myself an cranberry juice with a butterfingers. A matador slim Jim and Kettle chips. Then a grabbed a sargento snack pack as well.

Then I got a case of the chips because I knew we were still gonna be hungry.

With the beer, weed, and food, we were all very happy. Pope, as always, was the most sober out of all of us.

No fishing happened this time, even though we had all the equipment, we all ended up going back the the château.

Now we had music playing and me and Kie danced around the living room.

"You know how awesome it would be if we could fly!" I boasted as No More Tears blasted through the speakers.

"That's theoretically impossible." Pope started.

"That's why I said if." I told him.

"But I think it's stupid to wish on things that are impossible-"

"Oh my god Pope lighten up, feel the music." I yanked him off the couch and started moving his arms trying to get him to dance.

It was pretty unsuccessful.

"Loosen up man." I said before passing him over to Kie. Then he started dancing.

I wanted to be offended but I know it was only because he like her.

So I sat down and drank another beer.

"So, what have you been up to Y/n?" JJ asked.

"Nothing really. Everything's pretty normal right now. School, work, boyfriend. That pretty much it. I was telling Kie earlier that I wanted to hang with you guys more often. We devised a plan on how to get her parents to put us on the same shift." I told him.

"Is that what you guys were talking about?" He questioned.

"Yea it was. What've you been up to?" I asked.

"Well I get to start working with your boyfriend. Next week actually. Guess he's gonna be my trainer at the smoothie bar. How fun." He said sarcastically.

"Really? He didn't say anything about that." I said.

"Yea I just found out today." He said.

"I thought you were working at the docks with Cameron." I remembered him telling me about that.

"Got fired. Drug test." He told me and I nodded knowingly.

"So what's the deal for Christmas?" Kie asked as her and Pope sat down.

"No idea. Not gonna be many presents under the tree this year. My dads been out kn the water everyday for the past 6 months I swear." John B stressed.

"I don't think I've met your dad yet." I said.

"He's a fisherman. He's got this big project he's working on I guess. I didn't know fisherman could have projects like that but whatever. I don't question it anymore." He said.

"Well, I could talk my mom into having you guys come to my house. She's been real lonely lately. I'm sure she wouldn't mind extra people." I said.

"Doesn't your mom hate Pogues as much as your brother?" Pope asked.

"On the contrary yes, but I think she'll appreciate the effort. I mean she hated Rafe at first." I tried to justify but it clearly wasn't that same for them.

"We'll think about it Y/n." John B said and I nodded awkwardly.

"Ok then, I think I'm gonna go home. I don't have my key and I'm not sure when my moms going to bed." I told them.

"Alright Y/n love you." Kie said and I hugged everyone. They all said goodbye and I was out the door.

I think this was the first time I realized how serious the Kook v.s Pogue rivalry really was. I mean I knew discrimination was a thing obviously, but I had never felt with it so head on.

I love the pogues and I loved the kooks. But I realized that just because I wasn't one to judge didn't mean my friends weren't.

Not only that but it's clear they all have history. I've been coming here all my life, but I just moved her only a few months ago.

I wasn't friends with all of these people before and now it's like I'm trying to mend they're problems so there is no more rivalry.

But this wasn't a game anyone could win.

This was a war built solely on money and popularity.

It's been going on for generations and it's not gonna stop just because I want it to.

Friends or not, they hated each other.

As I skated up to my house I saw that the kitchen light was on. I walked inside and my mother was at the counter with a bottle of wine in front of her.

"Hi honey." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hey mom." I said.

"Get hone alright?" She asked and I nodded.

"You think I could talk to you for a minute?" I asked her.

"Of course honey." She patted the seat next to her.

"Do you like my friends?" I asked.

"Yea honey, well I tolerate them. Sarah and Rafe don't bother me. Kelce is kind of annoying though." She said.

"What about my other friends? You know the pogues?" I asked hesitantly.

"Oh... I mean. I guess they're alright. Why?" She asked me.

"Well I was talking to them today about Christmas. And a few of them don't have any plans. No presents or dinner. Nothing. So I suggested maybe they could come here for a little bit. I said I'd have it ask first. But I know you had been feeling lonely and now that Adrian won't be here I thought maybe we could kill two birds with one stone." I said looking everywhere but here.

"Look honey I get your point. But I don't have the time to get all of your friends gifts and make dinner for all of them. And if I'm being honest I really don't want them in my house." She said and my eyebrows furrowed.

"You wouldn't have to buy presents and I'll cook. Why don't you want them inside?" I asked accusingly.

"No offense sweetheart but they have a reputation-"

"A reputation for what? The k my time any of them have actually stolen, with out paying they're dues, is when JJ was 7 and wanted a hot wheels car. And it's not like they're gonna hurt you." I said upset. Was she serious?

"I'm sorry honey but I don't want that to happen. So let's just have it be me, you and the girls. Rafe can come if you'd like." She smiled as of it was any better. Rafe was coming anyway.

"Whatever mom. You know maybe if you'd give them a chance you'd see that they're just like you and me. You realize we both grew up poor right? And people said the same things about you. Your the last person I expected to be like this but I guess they were right. All Kooks are the same." I rolled my eyes before going upstairs.

It scared me that everything that I thought was simply stupid turned out to be the least stupid thing there was.

And the one thing I wanted to be a lie was true...

(This was honestly just a filler so I could bridge over to another part in the story. Plus that fact that I wrote this when I was high as balls, hungry as shit, and in the phone with my bestie who was drinking without me. So yea I really just wanted to get fucked up and eat and this chapter is a product of that. Hope y'all enjoyed.(:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 737 31
OUT NOW! "Fuck you" I scoff "You know you wanna" JJ winks at me. 16 year old Winifred routledge X her best friend JJ maybank They were once Best fr...
1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
663K 33K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
315K 17K 18
- ❝ 𝐈 π“π‡πˆππŠ π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π‘π„π€π‹π‹π˜ ππ‘π„π“π“π˜! ❞ β€· 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐀𝐒 is too shy to approach his crush and his only option is to leave love let...