Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

It was already 5, and I had just started getting ready for the party. I was honestly really excited. I wasn't much of a party person but I felt like I needed to let loose.

Let me stop lying, I love to party, but only with my group of friends. By that I mean my cousins back in Chicago.

I had been to a couple party's but it wasn't really my type of environment. But the alcohol was calling my name.

I'm excited.

I debated on wearing a dress or not and decided not to. I never wear dresses and I didn't feel like starting today.

I was standing staring at my wardrobe in a towel while my hair was literally soaking my carpet.

I decided on wearing some fishnet stockings with jean shorts over it. I picked out my Motley Crue band T and tucked it into the shorts. I made it look still baggy, just shorter. I put on my sneakers as I didn't wanna wear nice shoes wherever we were going.

I went and dryed my hair making it fluffier. I put a little dry shampoo to help it stay and started on my makeup.

I put on a little concealer and mascara along with some sharp eyeliner.

I put on a light layer of matte lipstick before putting lip pluming gloss over it.

By the time I was ready it was already 7:30. I finished just in the nic of time.

I went downstairs and ate a snack before Topper called me letting me know he was outside.

I saw a really pretty girl in the front seat. I hopped in the back and buckled.

"Sup cousin, who's this?" I said to Topper.

"This is Sarah, my girlfriend. Sarah this is my cousin Y/n. She just moved from Chicago." He said

"It's nice to meet you! I can't lie I just heard about you now but you seem really nice." She said cheerfully.

"Damn Top, I see how it is. It's nice to meet you to." I nodded at her and she laughed at my comment.

"Sorry Y/n." Topper said laughing.

"Whatever." I shrugged.

"So he said you lived here before, what made you come back?" She asked as we drove.

"Oh I promised my mom I'd come back for high school. It's a whole story but I missed the beach to." I told her.

"I knowww it's so pretty, we should go sometime. With out this one. Just girl time you know?" She was so happy it was almost cringy but she seemed nice.

"Yea I'm down, that sounds fun." I told her.

"Already trying to steal my girlfriend?" Topper questioned.

"It looks like she wants to steal me." I chuckled and so did Sarah. He grumbled as we pulled up to a nice house.

"Jesus fuck... I thought my moms house was big." I said as we got out of the car.

"Thank you my love. Here I'll show you around while the boys set up." She pulled me into the house.

When we entered she pulled me to the kitchen first.

"That is my disgusting brother Rafe. Ignore him. Rafe this is Y/n, leave her alone." She said and I waved at him.

"Hi Y/n." He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Hello." I smiled as Sarah pulled me along. She showed me the never ending beauty's of her home and we finally made it round back we're there was a swimming pool and a nice little patio with a fire place.