Chapter 34

Y/n's POV

I stood at the side of the bed waiting for Topper to say something. Now all though I'm ready to pop off, I'm confused as shit.

Topper seemed perfectly fine all night as if nothing was wrong and then this shit happens. Fuck that.

"I fucked up..." He rubbed the back of his neck, looking everywhere but at Sarah.

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked still half asleep and probably still a little drunk.

"I'm really sorry Sarah, I'm really sorry. I love you more than anyone else ok?" He said kneeling in front of her and I rolled my eyes.

"Topper just get to the point." Sarah rubbed her eyes.

"I... I cheated on you... more than once..." He said and I watch Sarah's face drop.

Topper had his teeth clenched waiting for her reaction and Sarah was just frozen, face full of shock or confusion I couldn't tell.

"Say something please." Topper said.

"Please tell me your joking." She said and her voice cracked.

"I'm not I'm sorry, I'm so-"

"With who?! Do I know her?" Sarah asked as tears started pouring down her face.

"One of them..." He said

"Who? And if I don't know them then who? How many people are you fucking?" She sobbed out.

"3... and it was Kaitlyn..." He said. (I'm sorry if your name is Kaitlyn)

"My Kaitlyn? My friend?" Sarah questioned.

"Sarah I'm sorry ok I fucked up. I love you so much I can't even explain-"

"I don't want to be near you, can I sleep in your guys room?" She sniffled looking at me and I nodded of course.

She threw the covers of of her and he tried to stop her.

"Please Sarah-"

"No Topper don't touch me. We can talk later." She said leaving before any of us.

"See what you did you fucking dickhead." I smacked him around before shoving him back and following after Sarah.

Rafes POV

Topper held his face either in embarrassment or pain.

"Did you really have to tell her man?" He grumbled.

"You thought I wasn't going to? She would have pried it out of me." I told him obviously.

"Fuck man what am I gonna do?" He started pacing the room.

"I'm sorry man I can't help you here. I'm fucking tired though so I'm gonna go. Be easy bro." I patted his back before leaving.

When I got back to the room, Sarah was laying in the bed with Y/n, crying. Y/n was cuddling her, playing with her hair trying to get her to calm down.

"I had a feeling to and I ignored it." I heard her say.

"I know he's not worth it." Y/n said. I didn't know what I was suppose to do, so I went and laid next to them.

Sarah was in the middle and I pulled the both into me.

"Your best friend is a piece of shit." Sarah said.

"I know." I said rubbing her back.

She cried for a little while longer before allowing herself to calm down. She moved her face out of Y/n's chest and laid on her back.

"Parents!" She squished both of our cheeks and I chuckled shaking me head.

"Shut up I'm trying to make myself feel better." She said and I shrugged.

"We should probably go to sleep. The Ferry leaves at 10 and it's already 5." Y/n said.

"Your right. I hope he's crying to, fucking asshole." Sarah sighed.

"I'm stealing your boyfriend but only because he's my brother." Sarah kissed Y/n's cheeks and turned to me.

"Can you draw circles on my arm like when we were little?" She asked and I couldn't say no. Not with her puppy dog eyes and Yn's side eye letting me know if I didn't I'd be in trouble too.

So I held her like I did when we were young. When our mother was dying and we didn't have anyone but each other. We hadn't been this close since then. It felt weird. But I knew she appreciated it.

Soon enough Sarah had fallen asleep and I looked over at Y/n who was just as sleepy. She smiled at me and squished my cheeks before closing her eyes and going to sleep. I followed soon after.

The next morning was awkward. Me and Y/n had gotten all of our stuff ready but Sarah's stuff was in her room. So I volunteered to go get it.

When Topper opened the door I saw his face light up and then stop realizing I wasn't Sarah.

"Hey man." He sighed.

"Hey dude, you got Sarah's stuff?" I asked him.

"Yea here." It was just a plastic bag off all her stuff considering we didn't prepare at all.

"Look we're gonna go to the car place and walk back to the Ferry. I don't know if you wanna come or you just wanna go straight to the dock or what but we're leaving in a minute." I told him and he nodded.

"I'll probably go down to the dock man. I'll see you there ok?" He said and I nodded before he shut the door.

Once we dropped the truck off and walked back to the dock, Topper was there as he said he'd be.

But he was with a girl...

"Seriously?!" Sarah stomped causing Topper to look over.

"No shit, it's not what it looks like I swear!" Topper was quick to try to justify the situation.

"Just leave me alone." She sighed and he did just that. He sat back down as the girl kept trying to talk to him but he wasn't giving her the time of day.

We all waited for what felt like forever for the Ferry to get here. We waited for everyone to get off and handed the man our tickets before getting on.

"We should go to The Wreck when we get back." Sarah said.

"Yea I forgot we ordered breakfast this morning." Y/n said with her head leaned on my shoulder.

Topper was on the other side of the Ferry, which I feel made it more awkward but I wasn't gonna say anything.

When we got home, the car was waiting in its original spot and we all got in. Topper sat in front with me while the girls sat in the back.

The tension had lifted once we dropped Topper off.

It was hard to call the kid my best friend now. But I mean he messed with my sister what was I suppose to do.

Pulling up to The Wreck, I saw Kiara bussing tables. I knew her and Y/n were friends but her and Sarah hated each other. She hated me to.

Understandable, but still awkward.

"Hey girly." Kie said to Y/n.

"Hey Kie." She said sitting at the bar while me and Sarah went to a booth.

"How you feelin?" I asked her.

"Like shit, I'm about to go fuck all his friend." I cringed

"Still my sister." I said and she chuckled.

"Are you gonna stay friends with him? I won't be mad if you will, I just wanna know.." She said.

"Sarah I really don't know... I mean he was there for me when nobody was. We've been through a lot. But I told his he needed to make things right with you before I even talked to him again." I told her and she nodded.

Then Y/n came over and we ordered our food...