Chapter 37

Y/n's POV

I woke up remembering everything, which meant I didn't meet my goal last night. But that was ok considering I was cuddling with my amazingly hot boyfriend and I didn't have a terrible hangover.

"Holy shit!" I heard coming down the hall.

"Wake up wake up wake up!" Sarah shouted bursting into the room.

"What the fuck?" Rafe woke up barely.

"Get up I need to talk to Y/n!" She shouted shoving Rafe out of the bed.

"Dude this is my room-"

"Get out!" Sarah shouted and he rolled his eyes walking out of the room.

"Why is John B in my bed!" Sarah whisper yelled.

"He left last night. Like when everyone else did." I told her.

"Well then he came back because he's in my bed." She said.

"Do you not remember last night?" I asked her.

She sighed and smacked her forehead as she sat down on the bed.

"Ok... the last thing I remember, was taking shots with Kara and Amelia..." She said.

"Do you remember making out with a girl?" I asked her.

"I made out with a-"

"I have to get dressed so I can start cleaning the boat." Rafe came in.

"Ok well I need to talk to her." Sarah said.

"Go to your room." Rafe rolled his eyes.

"My rooms occupied." Sarah cringed.

"Not anymore! I'm leaving see y'all later." John B peaked his head into the room and Sarah was silent.

"See you later John B." I said and he was gone.

"Ok let's go to my room." Sarah grabbed my hand and started to drag me out of bed.

"Damn give me a second! I'll meet you in there." I snatched my hand back as she groaned and walked out.

"Good morning." I smiled going to hug him.

"Good morning. You feelin ok?" He asked me.

"I'm good. Need some water but I'll be good." I told him pulling away and leaning back in to give him a kiss.

"I'm gonna go talk to your sister before her head explodes." I said as he rubbed his hands up my back.

"Alright I'll be on the boat. Come see me later?" He smiled and I nodded giving him another kiss.

"Im making breakfast so im making you take a break from cleaning. Just saying." I said.

"Can't wait. Love you!" He shouted going to the bathroom as I walked out to Sarahs room.

"Love you too." I said as I walked into to Sarah pacing.

"So I made out with a girl?" She asked as soon as she saw me.

"Yea. I didn't see the whole thing but I walked past and caught a glimpse of it. I was gonna ask you about it but I guess that won't do much." I chuckled and she laid on her bed.

"What the hell is wrong with me? Did I sleep with John B?" She shot back up.

"I don't think so but im not sure. I feel asleep on the boat then, Rafe carried me back and I fell back asleep. Did you like drunk text him or something?" I told her.

"I don't know." She muttered to herself.

"Check your phone stupid." I said.

"It says I called him but there's no texts." She cringed.