Chapter 21

Y/n's POV

"You know your boobies bounce when we hit bumps on the road?" Rafe asked as we walked in the house.

"Yea I do know. I can feel it." I chuckled and he giggled.

My mom wasn't home either so it was just us tonight apparently.

We made it up to my room and he took everything off except for his boxers.

"Come here real quick let me fix your hand." I told him.

He sat on the toilet and sighed as I got the first aid kit. I took his hand and started to clean it.

"You look so fucking hot right now." He said with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Let me fix your hand first." I said as I wrapped it.

With his other hand he started the play with my boots. He slowly undid the zippers before I gave his hand back.

He pulled the boots down and I happily stepped out of them.

I went to the mirror and took off my bunny ears. I grabbed my make up wipes and started taking it all off.

Rafe stood from the toilet and came to stand behind me.

His hands landed on my waist as he started to trail kisses down my neck.

He pulled me against him as his hands moved around my body.

"You looked so good tonight." He whispered as he started to unzip the costume.

I giggled as I leaned into him. He pulled the costume down and huffed in annoyance.

"You have more clothes on?" He sighed as he looked at me though the mirror.

"Did you want every thing to fall out? No you would have been pissed." I said as I scratched my head.

Next thing I knew I was being thrown over his shoulder and brought to the bedroom.

"Excuse me sir I wasn't done In there." I laughed as he threw me on the bed.

"You are now." He yanked at the fishnets, eventually ripping them before leaning down and capturing my lips with his.

"God your so fucking sexy." I mumbled as his hands squeezed my sides.

My fingers wove through his hair as I pulled him impossibly closer to me.

"Hey." All of a sudden he pulled away In stone cold seriousness.

"Are you ok with this?" He asked me.

"Yea I'm ok with it." I told him.

"I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. I don't know if I'm going to fast-"

"No Rafe its ok. If I didn't want to I would tell you." I told him.

"Promise?" He said as his thumb started to rub circles into my stomach.

"I promise." I told him.

"Good." He leaned back into my lips reached his hands back to unhook my bra.

Once my bra was thrown across the room somewhere, both his hands and mouth found they're way to my boobs.

His tongue flicked at my nipple and it made me think about what he could really do.

He pulled away and just stared at them. He started to squish them and he giggled childishly.

"What?" I chuckled.

"They're just so fun." He kissed both of them before he started to trail down my stomach.

As he passed my belly button, his tongue dip into it lightly before he kissed my pubic bone.

He was so close to where I needed him. I stared down at him waiting for him do something, as he stared back up at me with a glint of lust in his eye.

Finally his fingers looped in my underwear and they were soon thrown across the room.

Now it's not like I haven't had sex before, but no had ever eaten me out.

He looked up at me, asking for approval one last time before licking a long stripe up my pussy.

I gasped surprised at the feeling. His tongue worked wonders and my back laid flat on the bed as my head was thrown back.

I covered my mouth to stop any noise from coming out, but he was quick to stop me.

"Stop it, no one's here, and I need to hear you." He said pulling away from me.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his head. This time he started sucking on my clit causing an entirely new feeling to enter my body. I gripped his hair tightly, allowing myself moan.

It was so perfectly amazing but it was almost overwhelming. I had never felt this good before and I was already about to cum.

"F-fuck Rafe!" I yelled as my thighs clenched around him.

"Close already?" He teased with his face still buried in me.

My legs started to shake as I felt the knot in my stomach build up quickly. I could feel him rutting against the bed as it shook slightly.

"Holy shit I'm cummimg!" I squealed as his hands griped my thighs pushing them back for more access.

My back arched and I threw my head back as I came all over his face.

He kept licking me causing me to jolt every time his tongue made contact.

Once he was finished, he kissed my thigh and hovered over me.

My breathing was still fast and my eyes felt heavy. I heard him chuckle as he kissed me. His tongue slid into my mouth, allowing me to taste myself.

I sucked his lip sweetly as he pulled away and I smiled.

"You ok?" He asked sweetly as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Yea... no one's ever done that before.." I told him still trying to catch my breath.

"No one's ever done what before?" He asked me.

"No one's ever gone down on me." I told him.

"What?!" He asked genuinely surprise.

"I'm serious." I told him.

"Ok no judgement but how many people have you slept with?" He asked and I didn't know how to feel about it.

"3-" I started

"And none of them went down on you?!" He asked cutting me off. I shook my head and he sighed.

"What?" I asked him.

"That just sucks. I mean it's really kind of fucked up. I mean I'm glad I got to be the first but that's just disrespectful." He said still hovering over me.

"Welll speaking of which... Need some help big boy?" I asked playing with the waist band of his boxers.

"Now in any other circumstance I would say yes but I don't think that will be needed..." He said embarrassed.

"Did you..?" I started.

"Yes... yes I did. But see that just shows what you do to me. No girl has ever done something like that." He said standing up and running to my bathroom.

"I didn't do anything." I shouted still spread out on the bed.

"Exactly." He said as he came out with a warm wash clothe. He wiped me clean before picking me up and bringing me to the bathroom.

"What are we doing?" I asked him.

"We're gonna take a bath and then your gonna go to sleep." He told me.

"Why won't you go to sleep?" I asked him.

"I did some of the best coke I've ever had tonight, I'm not sleeping for a while." He said as he filled the tub up with water.

Once it was full he lifted me and we both got into the bathtub. The water already slightly murky.

We relaxed for a while before washing up. By the time we were done it was already 2 in the morning, and no longer Halloween.

Rafe cuddled with me until I fell asleep but after that, I had no idea what he had gotten into.