Chapter 15

Y/n's POV

The ride on the ferry was fun. I was glad I brought a jacket because it was kind of chilly.

When we got to the mainland a car was waiting for us. The car took us to the restaurant and we had to go up this really fancy elevator.

When we got to the top there were grape vines running up and down the walls with fairy lights. It was so pretty.

"Reservation for Cameron." Rafe spoke to the host.

"Right this way." He spoke grabbing 2 menus as he led us to the outside part of the restaurant.

Once we were seated a waiter came up and asked us what we wanted for our drinks.

"So... what do you think?" Rafe asked hesitantly.

"It's perfect Rafe, thank you for bringing me here. You didn't have to splurge so much though. McDonald's would have been just as perfect." I told him and he chuckled.

"You deserve more than that." He said and I giggled.

"What do they have to eat here?" I questioned out loud as I opened the menu.

"Mostly pasta but they have other stuff to." He said and I looked up at him.

"You brought me to a fancy Noodles and Company?" I said with wide eyes.

"Well you said your favorite food was pasta." He said

"I could honestly cry right now." I said honestly.

"Wait why, are you mad or-or sad-" he questioned quickly.

"Oh no honey I just live past that much it would be happy tears. Sorry, I'm still in kid talk mode. I've been with the girls all week" I chuckled and he smiled.

"It's ok it's cute." He said when the waiter came with our drinks.

The rest of the time at the restaurant was spent with us laughing and getting very annoyed stares from some of the locals, but we laughed it off regardless.

After dinner, he took me to the book shop he promised he'd take me to and I bought 6 books. Well he bought 6 books but I told him I was gonna pay him back. He refused.

Now we were standing in front of a haunted house. It was getting close to Halloween and the whole town was decked out in decorations.

"No." I said.

"Yes." He argued.

"No." I sighed. He had brought my books back to the car. We had a chauffeur driving us around all night.

"Why not?" He asked

"Because I don't want to." I was wining at this point. But he stood there and smiled with his hands in his pockets enjoying my tantrum.

"Come on it'll be fun. I'll be next to you the whole time." He tried to bargain.

"Because it's scary." I told him.

"You literally have a picture of Aileen Wurnos next to your IT poster and your Tiffany doll. This can't be much scarier." He said.

"First of all Tiffany and Aileen are bad bitches. And Bill Skarsgard is literally my husband, so please do not disrespect. And it's different. I don't have a way of getting out and it's like scary because it's like it's really happening and I'm not down for it." I said and he just stared at me.

"I think your down for it." He grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the line.

"Rafe it's literally on a boat in the water, one of my biggest fears is drowning." I tried to pull back slightly still knowing I had no choice anymore.