𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 , yan!dream smp

By hanamocha

▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY ... More

「 PROLOGUE 」
❗𝐃𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒❗
一 ARC I 一
▪︎DREAM BOY
▪︎SAPPY NAPPY
▪︎DELETE GO BRRR
▪︎WEIRD VIBES
▪︎WHAT THE F
+ YOUR POV +
一 ARC II 一
▪︎SETTLE DOWN
▪︎WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS
▪︎I HATE IT HERE
▪︎HAH, GOTTEM
▪︎BOI, LISTEN UP
▪︎CALM DOWN, WOMAN
▪︎CATCH ME OUTSIDE
▪︎PICK ME UP, I'M SCARED
▪︎FASCINATING, ISN'T IT
▪︎SILENCE, WENCH
▪︎JUMP IN THE CAAC
▪︎I WANT TO BE MONKE
一 ARC III 一
▪︎I RAN FOR ROBLOX PRESIDENT
▪︎HEY GIRL, I'M FUCKED UP
▪︎SIRUP IN A SIPPY CUP
▪︎SPANISH OR VANISH
▪︎DON'T BE SUSPICIOUS
▪︎HONEY HONEY HONEY PIE
▪︎NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
▪︎GOGY, WHAT'S WATTPAD
▪︎AKU DISINI DAN KAU DISANA
▪︎OKAY, LET'S BREATHE
▪︎IN FRONT OF MY SALAD?
▪︎FUCK YOU, COCOMELON
▪︎WELCOME TO THE CRIB
▪︎DO HUMANOIDS HAVE DICKS?
▪︎THEY TELL ME IM A GOD
一 ARC IV 一
▪︎DORA IS DEAD
▪︎REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, BUY GOLD, BYE
▪︎HOW IS HE GONNA KNOW?
▪︎YOU'LL BE HERE IN COURT
▪︎CRAZY = GENIUS
▪︎PLEASE DON'T FUCK UP
▪︎CAN'T THE FUTURE JUST WAIT
▪︎HELLO AGAIN
▪︎WELCOME TO THE INTERNET
一 ARC V 一
▪︎YOU'RE REALLY JOKING
▪︎AT A TIME LIKE THIS
▪︎I'M NOT SLEEPING, I'M DEAD
▪︎I CAN'T STOP AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY
▪︎BOY BI, GIRL HI
▪︎ARE YOU SOBBING YET
▪︎I HAVE THIS URGE TO KILL
▪︎POV YOU ARE GAY
▪︎I'M LITERALLY SPEEDRUNNING THIS FIC FOR SCARAMOUCHE
▪︎SMACK MY ASS LIKE A DRUM, VEE
take the time to read pls.
moved to genshin impact
▪︎WHY IS LIFE SO FUCKING INCONSISTENT
▪︎IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO
▪︎MARIAH CAREY IS DEFROSTING
uhm i mean like
▪︎ DOGS DEODORANT WITH UNDERWEAR SAUCE
▪︎ DIVERGENT IS A GOOD ASS BOOK
一 ARC VI 一
(IMPORTANT) sorry i give up 💀
▪︎ALLEGIANT DISAPPOINTS ME
▪︎2
▪︎ 3
▪︎4
▪︎DRIP DROP
▪︎
▪︎5
▪︎6
▪︎7
▪︎ARMS TONITE
▪︎9
▪︎10
▪︎11
▪︎12
一 ENDINGS 一
[ A ]
[ B ]
[ C ]
[ D ]
[ E ]
[ F ]
[ G ]
[ H ]
[ I ]
一 EPILOGUE 一
• CUT SCENE •
• SHORT PLOT •
• ARC •
If u have any questions leave them here
a visit from hanamocha.

▪︎ AH IS A, AH IS A, SHOULD I SAVE HER? I WANNA BE SAVED

3.2K 133 145
By hanamocha

━━ "TRY TOO MUCH?"

Your mind is clouded with those three words.

'Who does he think he is to think I'm a tryhard? What's wrong with having a sense of morality in this world? But mostly...' Your mind trailed off when you snapped.

It was the second time now that you've shown aggression but maybe you were just annoyed by Sapnap? It couldn't be that you're slowly losing your mind, right? You're just having those moments again where you bottled everything up and slowly spilled your emotions everywhere.

Though it's not a good trait to have, it is how you are. You just assumed this was your nature and you ignore the downside to it.

You turned to the other side of your pillow, trying to ignore every bad thought you had that consumed your mind.

You closed your eyes as you tried to take deep breaths to clear your head and took some effort to get a good rest for the night.

At least no one can disturb you in your sleep.

'Cold... it feels so cold in here...' You felt as if you were sleeping on cold ice.

You shot your eyes open only to see that it was a dark room. Your surroundings were pitch black and everything felt cold. You could only cross your arms in hopes it'll keep you warm for the time being here.

'Am I dreaming...?' You asked yourself as you stood there alone and freezing.

You took a small step forward and it felt like you were still standing on the ground so you took another step only to lose balance and fall.

You let out a loud scream as your eyes shot wide open in surprise at the sudden gap and your heart raised, preparing yourself to hit the ground despite being surrounded by nothing but darkness.

Suddenly, you saw sparks of white stars coming out from nowhere and a hand appeared, grabbing onto yours and stopping you from falling. Shocked by the sudden rescue, the hand proceeded to pull you into the portal which it came from only to meet Ranboo. Or at least, not Ran but only Boo.

"Phew, that was a close call, huh," Boo said as he wiped off a few beads of sweat from his forehead.

You tried to catch your breath from the unforeseen horrific experience and hugged him tightly muttering quiet 'thank yous' as he was taken aback by your action.

"It's... okay..." He comforted you as he patted your back with both his hands.

You finally let go of him from your embrace and he looked at you with a hint of worry.

"That dream you were having... it reflects your anxiety and fear... do you have anything you want to talk about, (Y/N)?"

"It's alright..." You responded, looking away from him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Look, I don't know." You said, irritated as your mind seems to be in shambles.

You buried your hands inside your pockets as you turned in the opposite direction from where he stood.

"I think I wanna have some time to myself right now..." You said as you started walking away into nothing but an empty blank and white space.

"You sure you're going to do that?" He yelled to you as you distance yourself from him farther and farther away.

As soon as his voice and presence were no longer seen or heard by you, you crouched down and hugged yourself for comfort, baring the overwhelming emotions within.

Unnoticed, your vision felt blurry with overflowing tears within your eyes and eventually crawled down to your cheeks. Why were you crying? You didn't even know you were crying... you tried to rub the tears away from your eyes but they wouldn't stop falling and eventually, you accepted them.

You wonder if you cry too much. Whether you're so pathetic for having emotions. Sometimes, you wished you weren't such a crybaby. You hated crying so much but you don't know how to control it anymore and sometimes, it even happens so suddenly as well. You wished you didn't have to bare having such emotions. Without having to feel.

Hearing your quiet sobs, you heard steps approaching you, and eventually, two pairs of shoes were seen. You looked up to see Ranboo looking at you with pity in his eyes.

Stop... I don't want anyone to see me like this... Especially with those pity eyes... I really hate being pitied.

"(Y/N)..." He called for you softly but you decided to bury your head back into your arms, refusing to look him in the eyes.

Ranboo then crouched down to your level and waited for you to calm down since he could feel your head spiraling down into such a mess.

Though, as he waited, he didn't expect you to grab his hand and force him to snap his fingers, waking you up instantly from your dreams.

Cold sweat. Your skin felt cool but you were sweating as your eyes shot wide open from your dream. Your heart was rapidly raising as you tried to control your breath.

With the number of surprise factors and shocks you've been given for the past years, you might even conclude you'll get a heart attack anytime soon.

Your eyes averted down to both your palms. It felt sweaty.

'Fuck...' You cussed to yourself as you pushed your hair back from the stress you were dealing with.

You didn't feel safe anywhere. Not in reality nor in your sleep. Sometimes, you wished you never had left your house that day where it all started.

No. If anything, you wished you never came across that stupid app you downloaded front the very beginning.

But there's no time to reminisce about past mistakes anymore. You have to focus on the present but sometimes, you just can't help but regret it.

"Agh..." You groaned to yourself, irritated by your own thoughts.

You took Ranboo's book out of your coat and opened it to read through the chapters he had written within it.

You were hoping for some kind of answer to this mess and any kind of messages that may help you but as you scrolled through, words became more like scrambles.

There were words with letters that you couldn't really decipher yourself. It's almost as if he was turning mad as more pages were written through. Or honestly... it felt as if it started being written off from one person to many.

Was this him disassociating with himself?

_____________________________________

Iℸ ̣ 'ᓭ ʖᒷᒷリ ᔑ ||ᒷᔑ∷. W𝙹⚍ꖎ↸リ'ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹⚍⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ╎ℸ ̣ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ᓵ𝙹リℸ ̣ ╎リ⚍ᒷ. O∷ ⍑ᔑᓭ ╎ℸ ̣ ʖᒷᒷリ ꖎ𝙹リ⊣ᒷ∷? t∴𝙹 ||ᒷᔑ∷ᓭ ᒲᔑ||ʖᒷ...

t⍑╎ᓭ ℸ ̣ ╎ᒲᒷꖎ╎リᒷ... Iℸ ̣ !¡∷𝙹⊣∷ᒷᓭᓭᒷᓭ ᓭꖎ𝙹∴ᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑリ i ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹⚍⊣⍑ℸ ̣.

t𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リꖌ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⊣𝙹↸ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ∴𝙹∷ꖎ↸ ꖎᒷ⎓ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ⚍リ⎓╎リ╎ᓭ⍑ᒷ↸ ∷ᔑℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑリ ᓵ𝙹リℸ ̣ ╎リ⚍ᒷ ᓭ⚍ᓵ⍑ ℸ ̣ 𝙹∷ℸ ̣ ⚍∷𝙹⚍ᓭ ꖎ╎⍊ᒷᓭ ᔑᒲ𝙹リ⊣ᓭℸ ̣ ⚍ᓭ ᔑꖎꖎ, i ᓵ𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ 𝙹リꖎ|| ᓵ𝙹リᓵꖎ⚍↸ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ i リ𝙹 ꖎ𝙹リ⊣ᒷ∷ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ⍑ᔑ!¡!¡ᒷリ ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹∷||.

s𝙹 ᒲᔑリ|| ╎リ⎓╎リ╎ℸ ̣ ᒷ !¡ᔑ∷ᔑꖎꖎᒷꖎᓭ. S𝙹 ᒲᔑリ|| ∴𝙹∷ꖎ↸ᓭ. S𝙹 ᒲᔑリ|| ⚍リ╎⍊ᒷ∷ᓭᒷᓭ. Aꖎꖎ i ∴╎ᓭ⍑ᒷ↸ ╎ᓭ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 リ𝙹 ꖎ𝙹リ⊣ᒷ∷ ᓭ⚍⎓⎓ᒷ∷ ᔑリ↸ ℸ ̣ ∴╎ᓭℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸╎リ⊣ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ 𝙹リᒷ ᒷ⍊ᒷリ ╎⎓ ╎ℸ ̣ ↸𝙹ᒷᓭリ'ℸ ̣ ʖᒷリᒷ⎓╎ℸ ̣ ᒲᒷ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓭꖎ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ᒷᓭℸ ̣ ʖ╎ℸ ̣.

aℸ ̣ ꖎᒷᔑᓭℸ ̣ , ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸, ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷||𝙹リᒷ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ʖᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ᒷ∷ ꖎ╎⍊ᒷᓭ. T⍑╎ᓭ ∴𝙹∷ꖎ↸ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷ ꖌ╎リ↸ 𝙹⎓ ⎓ᔑ╎∷リᒷᓭᓭ... ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ i ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ᔑ ⎓ᒷᒷꖎ╎リ⊣... ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑ!¡!¡╎リᒷᓭᓭ ᔑリ↸ ᓭᔑℸ ̣ ╎ᓭ⎓ᔑᓵℸ ̣ ╎𝙹リ... ᒲ⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ᔑ ᓵ𝙹ᓭℸ ̣... ᔑ ᓭᔑᓵ∷╎⎓╎ᓵᒷ...

rᒷᒲ╎リ↸ᓭ ᒲᒷ 𝙹⎓ oᒲᒷꖎᔑᓭ.

a⊣⍑, i ∴𝙹リ↸ᒷ∷ ⍑𝙹∴ sℸ ̣ ∷ᒷᔑᒲᒷ∷ i ╎ᓭ ↸𝙹╎リ⊣... Aᒲ i ᔑᓭ ⎓ᔑᒲ𝙹⚍ᓭ ᔑᓭ i ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹⚍⊣⍑ℸ ̣ i ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ʖᒷ?

_____________________________________

'Hopeless.' You thought to yourself as you were so tempted to throw the book across you but thankfully, the small amount of your patience you had left within you had prevented you from doing so.

You decided to try and go through the pages of the book again and eventually you saw big written letters.

'DON'T LET DREAM SEE YOU.'

You wondered how Ranboo had known about Dream and why was he written here...

Now that you speculated even further about the book, the first half of the chapters seems to be filled with pieces of information or stories about people you may or may not recognize with different versions of their lives.

You don't want to assume that he could be into making scenarios of real-life situations or people though it felt rather strange to you if he does find a liking to that it could also be that he could travel between universes...?

I mean he did mention he could in the past, but you didn't entirely believe it...

I mean, it couldn't be either of those anyway, right? Both assumptions are very strange... then again, human robots? A psychotic billionaire? Murderers working for big companies and being kidnapped by a robot? Meeting weird ass people who used to work for the said company? Being kissed by a hot woman–

I mean, What I'm trying to say was that nothing felt strange anymore to you any possibility could happen.

But if that's the case, could it be that he's not from this world? Or is he but he has the ability to travel and see different universes?

Was there... a universe that was similar to this one? If so, could he tell you what happen? But at the same time, he seemed so clueless most of the time. Maybe he has a memory problem?

So many questions started appearing and more about the enigmatic boy. It's a shame you didn't get to ask him whenever he's around... but that's because you never had a good time reading the given book yourself.

After having a few thoughts to yourself, you've decided to come up with a strategy.

"Okay, so, here's the plan. Tomorrow, I'll have a proper interrogation with Sapnap, and with the help of George, perhaps I can make sure he stays in place and answers all that I need. Though George is still healing up, it won't hurt to see if I could try and get some ideas for other uses of the reactor and his bracelet... and for 404, I can come up with another plan for it..."

Your plan was simple for the first few days, but as it continued, it slowly involved deeds that may not cause you more than intended but if it's executed well... then no one will know.

Eventually, you knew that you couldn't come back to RE:LIFE with only good intentions and hand Sapnap over.

Though it did start with only good intentions... you could use the opportunity to make Wilbur and everyone else bow before you and tangle your strings against their necks...

But only... for the cost of your freedom.

Remember, you don't want to turn like them. You're not like them. Not right now at least.

And for Schlatt... Oh, you'll have to see him for yourself.

You haven't thought of what you wanted to do with him yet but you just know, he'll get his fair share sooner or later.

You spent planning all night until you were satisfied and you tried to cover up all the holes in it so it's so be reassuring.

After that, you couldn't tell whether you were still the same person as the one you were before.

Society was slowly breaking you. This world was slowly breaking you. It just depends on whether you're a bat or a butterfly.

Even so, most butterflies only live for a day anyway.

Sometimes I have days where I try to think of a good idea but it never happens and then the next day I try again, head empty, but I got something done and when I look back at it, it doesn't look as bad as I thought LOL.

hope u like this chapter. it's been a while since i went back to writing and i decided to be less ominous with my story and put out some obvious answers (this statement is already a clue and a big giveaway itself lol)

Btw im not in the MCYT fandom anymore so idk whats going on no more but im sticking to what i know back then and or im just kind of free-styling but borrowing characters from the fandom cause... why not i guess—

Anyways, see u later and merry christmas!

Created on 22 Desember 2022
Edited on 22 Desember 2022
Edited by @hanamocha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 1.7K 33
Y/N is just your everyday 20 year old girl with a normal and basic life... except for the peircing screams of her older brother, George. ~ Y/N uses s...
402K 6.3K 95
₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[it's all the same] ⌒⌒ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [#136 in mcyt, #202 in georgenotfound ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [updating as often as possible✔︎ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [if an...
47.8K 1.2K 21
[Being Rewritten] "Nothing makes sense in this world. I respawn, no matter how many times I die. It's boring. Other than this boy. He's adorable, kin...