✔️| Painful Memories

By sentaicouples05

[Sentai x Reader] Could you help me find what is lost? Could you help me overcome these pains? Could... More

💜
P
A
I
N
F
U
L
💜
M
E
M
O
R
I
S
💜
Thank You for 1.7K readers!

E

112 7 4
By sentaicouples05

"Ya Double-Mood Swing Jerk!" 

There it was again. That certain voice kept ringing in his head. Stacey tried to shake it out. He didn't understand why it was happening. 

Who are you?  He couldn't help but wonder. He's currently busy dealing with issues such as taking the leadership role, which he dreads. 

"Stacey-san!" a voice called to him. He sighed heavily. 

"What is it now?" he stated in frustration. The person stopped for a moment before continuing. 

"Umm...Uh...the Kikaitopian want to talk to you." the person reported. 

"I'll be right there then," Stacey stated. The person nodded and was about to leave. 

"Magine, I have a question," Stacey called out. Magine stopped and turned around. 

"H-h-hai?" she replied. 

"What does it mean when we have a vision of someone calling our name?" Stacey asked. 

Magine titled her head. "What do you mean by that Stacey-san?" 

"Umm...it's like...never mind." he stated, "tell them I'll be right down," Stacey stated. Magine just nodded. She was about to leave but then turned around.

"I know what you mean, Stacey-san. I and the others have these types of visions too. Although we don't know what those meant, we think it really important that we must try to retrieve." Magine explained before walking out. 

Stacey was surprised that Magine was willing to share such information with him. 

Yes, it was a surprise that he even considered talking to Magine and her gang. But they never really clicked. 

He was a loner. No doubt about that. He has always been and always will. But somewhere in the corner of his heart, he felt something was missing. Someone, to be exact, who shared the same pain as he did. 

Stacey finally walked down to meet the Kikaitopian. Just as he expected, they were asking him to take the leadership role, which, once again, he politely refused. 

He didn't want to become the next dictator. He was too afraid of becoming like that Barashitara. 

He stepped near where he and his mother used to go when they weren't allowed to go to the other Worlds. 

"

Boku igai shiawase sou nanda

Warau no ga naku yori mo tsurai nda

Ima gaman shite mo taete mite mo

Dekinakute kimi no te de dakishimete

"

[1]

Stacey softly hummed. "Kaa-san..." 

He closed his eyes, wanting to retrieve the memory of him and his mother. 

A scene flashback of when he and his mother was at the dango shop. His mother was feeding him her remaining dango stick. He smiled at the precious memory. 

Then it came again. Another blurry vision of someone shoving a dango stick in his mouth. 

"What are you---" he was about to shout, but the person stuffed the dango stick in his mouth.

"You were taking so long, so I went ahead and ordered for you. Is there something wrong?" The person asked him as they took another bite of their own dango stick.

"Nothing is wrong." he lied.

"How do you even know this place?" the person asked him.

"My mom used to sneak out with me to this place," he explained.

"Your mom must really love you." the person told him. 

Stacey shook his head, trying to get a clearer vision of the scene. It then flashes to a lily field. 

"Just scream," Stacey told the person as they looked at him with confused eyes. 

"You said it made you feel better, right? Just scream then, no one is around. And I..." he looked away from the person, "I won't judge."

The person finally let out a small smile. The smile that Stacey always sees them with.

"Cover your ears then." they teased before turning to the lilies.

"Kaa-san! Tou-san! I am still grateful I get to see you again. I know you didn't mean what you said earlier." They shouted as Stacey grimaced at the volume.

"Ano ne...earlier when I told you about my friends, here's one standing next to me. His name is Stacey. Would you mind telling Stacey's mom if you see her that I will take good care of him for her!" They shouted one last time. Stacey rolled his eyes.

This girl, again.

Girl? Stacey stated throughout the process. Is she the one...

But seeing you releasing all the frustration you cooped up inside made him feel relief. He then noticed marks on her wrist when she put her hand down. Is that... He glanced back at her, and both made eye contact.

"Better?" he asked.

"I guess. Arigato, Stacey. Now it's your turn." She turned to him and gestured for him to do it.

"I'm not doing such a childish thing," Stacey stated. She pouted, "You're no fun."

Stacey clicked his tongue but then went along, "Kaa-san, I will make sure to pay back that monster for what he did to you. And...if there's another chance in the next life, I wish you could live a happier life."

"There. Happy?" he asked her. She nodded before seizing his arm.

"What now?" he asked, surprised by her touch.

"Let's go get some dango." She grinned before dragging him down the hill before he could protest.

The marks...Could they be...Stacey stole another glance at her as she dragged him down to the dango shop. You say you want to help me, but it seems to me that you're the one that needs help.

He opened his eyes. He put his hand on his chest as he felt something pumping. What was this feeling? He wondered. 

"Stacey." He remembered that voice calling him. "Stacey, arigato."

The smile. 

"Y/N..." he found himself murmuring your name. 

He looked up in relief. That must be it. The voice. 

Stacey's POV

But then, why are we here then...If I remember correctly, we should be in the Human World. Could it be...

I went to find Magine and the others, surely, they should have some memories of what happened. 

"Stacey-san!" 

"Oi! Stacey!" they dashed towards me. As if we read each other minds, 

"Do you know we are stuck here?" we all asked at the same time 

"You too?" Jyuran asked. 

"Did you figure out who it was? Magine asked me. 

"Figure out who?" Gaon asked. 

"it's no one. None of your business." I angrily stated. 

"Yah! We're trying to help as well." Jyuran shouted back. 

"Guys...don't fight. This is not the time.." Vroom reminded us. 

I huffed, staring to the side. How can we even get back to the Human World then?

"I guess we can only depend on Kaito." Vroom sighed. 

"He'll remember us. I'm sure of that." Jyuran stated. I tried not to click my tongue. As much as I used to dislike Kaito, they were right. He is probably the only hope right now. 

Does she even remember me? I wondered. I just shook my head. Probably not. Why would she?

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Normal POV

At night in the human world...

You were tossing and turning on your bed as the blurry images started flashing back one more time.

"Don't do anything, deep-thought maniac."

"You said it made you feel better, right? Just scream then, no one is around. And I..." the person stated and looked away from you, "I won't judge." 

"I mean if you need someone to talk to, tell me," the person stated, looking away from you, slightly blushing. 

"I mean that when I said it, Y/N. Don't do anything stupid." the person warned. You blushed, knowing that he meant it in a good way.

"I won't. You too, Stacey. You better not do anything stupid." you smiled at him. He clicked his tongue and let you see his infamous smirk.

"No worries. I'm not like you." with that, he took off.

You bolted up from your bed, drowned in a cold sweat. You quickly used your hand and touched your forehead. 

What was that? You thought. 

"Stacey." you unconsciously murmured the stranger's name. "Are you the one that I was supposed to remember?"

TBC....

Happy early Christmas!!!

SONG USED: [1] Run Away - TOMORROW X TOGETHER [Japanese Version]

What did you think about this chapter? 

I kinda struggled a bit while constructing how this chapter should flow. I think it's best to include flashbacks of Y/N & Stacey's interactions as a trigger for them to both remember each other. The next chapter would be the final one of the book. 

Stay tune! 

Til' next time, 

Adieu~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 13.9K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
920 18 7
❝ Love is a Devil ❞ - jjk various x reader ONESHOTS! Started April 15 2024 Ended: continuing ➽──────────────❥ I'll try taking requests but please b...
318K 7.6K 33
Gundham X Reader. Non despair AU. Enjoy ;)
15.7K 294 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader