The Way I Hate You (Relaunche...

De Zara_798

There is not much difference between love and hate; they both have the same effect on you at the end of the d... Mais

Dedication
Playlist
1) Summer In Paris
2) The Luncheon
3) Summertime Sadness
4) Sweet Lies
5) Cinnamon Girl
6) Dark Paradise
7) Cruel Summer
8) Our Little Secret
9) Somewhere Only We Know
10) Cardigan
11) Dream A Little Dream Of Me
12) Can't Take My Eyes Off You
13) Deja Vu
14) Pretty Woman
16) Mr. Perfectly Fine
17) Yes To Heaven
18) Cry
19) Money Money Money
20) Old Money
21) Young & Beautiful
Aesthetics - Zach

15) Your Girl

22 1 0
De Zara_798

"Come, dance with me" He said in his smoky British accent

"Wha-at" I was shocked when he asked me that, I thought our date had ended and we were just going to go back home

"It's date night, we ate, now we dance" He said with his hands reaching out for mine

" So this is what you do on your date nights" I said as we went to the dance floor

He pulled me closer as the music got closer

"Well I like to make a good impression" 

"Benedict, you know I never thought I would say this, but you are pretty damn good at this" I said 

He looked in my eyes quite surprised at my comment

He was turning me around when we bumped into each other. He was great at the other stuff but just not at dancing.

"Right" I said

"What ?"

"You move right and I move left." I said placing one of his hand on my shoulder and the other on my waist.

Finally when I looked up at him, I already found him staring at me. It was in that moment that I got lost in his icy blue eyes that I understood how intense eye contact actually is.

Eye contact is way more intense than words can ever be. It speaks so much more with feelings, because with words we can lie but the eyes - they never lie.

"So this is what you do on your dates, you teach guys to dance while staring in their eyes." He asked as the pace of the music changed.

I laughed

"Well it's actually just something I've had to do with you."

"So it's a Benedict special." He said smirking and pulling me closer

"So what are your moves Char.." Just as he was speaking

I leaned in, I kissed him. It was slow at first but then there was a lit of passion as he kissed me back. In that moment, it felt like he wanted this as much as I wanted it, or maybe even more than I ever wanted this.

"Kiss me, you piece of shit" I said looking him in his eyes as we broke apart

This time we went all in. There was a sense of passion which was condensed into that one moment in those kisses, as were a million thoughts racing in my mind. Because when we kissed, we were our most pure and vulnerable selves. 

We got lost in the kisses, everything around stopped in that moment. The music seamed slower than usual. It felt like in that moment everything fit in. In that moment I just wanted to be his.

.

.

"Let's get out of here first" He said looking me in my eyes as he pulled away and going to make the payments

"Here" I gave my credit card

"You know I can pay" 

"So can I Benedict, this is just one of the things I do on dates." I said 

"Fine we split it." He said

We made the payments and rushed out of there only to get struck in the rain.

Paris and rain have a great timing.

.

.

I had always heard that a kiss in the rain offers more comfort and shelter than sweaters and umbrellas ever could. It could warm you in ways that could melt you completely down.

He just proved it right by kissing me right there in the rain. We were getting drenched but in that moment, we just wanted to kiss.

He looked at me having a surprised look on face and said-

"What.. I wasn't done kissing you Charlotte."

With that I kissed him again, we got lost in kissing each other again. It was like the movies, kissing in the rain, only better because I wasn't watching this moment, I was living it.

I just wanted to be his girl. I wanted to tell him - I wish I was your girl. 

There was something intoxicating there - I don't know if it was the rain or him. But I was consumed by whatever it was.

.

.

We heard sirens, the police were rounding up the area. We ran. We ran like what we had was forbidden to this world.

We ran until we reached home. We were completely out of breath but it was fun. 

"Well now, I'm not done kissing you Benedict"

We kissed again. It was magical as we kissed and the rain dripped over us.

He smiled at me and oh shit that was all I could think of. It's funny how someone can make you feel so many emotions. 

"Please, dance with me in the dark" He said on his knees

We broke out into this dance. It wasn't synchronized, it was just us in that moment It was all so perfect in that moment like this was all meant to be. 

It was like- 

we were meant to be

I was meant to be his

and he was meant to be mine.

.

.

The lights on the balcony suddenly got switched on and we saw Carter and Serena looking at both of us getting drenched. They called us in.

"Dry yourselves" Carter said

"Whatever were you doing getting wet" Serena said

Woah better not to piss them off.

As we both dried ourselves. He met me upstairs outside my room.

.

.

His hair was still wet from the rain. It looked sexy on him. As I was still looking at him. He came closer. In that moment it felt like we would kiss again. There were literal butterflies.

As we both leaned in. Zach pulled back

"I can't" He said and turned away

I don't what it was but in that moment I was furious.

"See Benedict, you once told me you have this problem that you cannot be with one girl more than one date. But it's really not the girls, its you Benedict, you are the problem. You don't think you deserve anything good, so you just ruin it."

He was just silent, everytime he has something to say. But not in this moment. In this moment Benedict was silent like the truth was hitting him. Before I could say anything else, within a flash he disappeared like he wanted to run away from all this.

By the time I got down, I saw him leaving along with Carter. How he managed to do that I still can't figure out.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.2K 405 23
★★★ "Tell me what you want," he murmured, his words sending a shiver down my spine. "I want you," I replied, my voice filled with longing. "I want y...
228K 2.4K 35
"𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲" "𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮, 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂" ______ What happens i...
426 98 23
Augustine can't wait to go back to her family's PEI beach cottage for the summer. It's her escape from her ex-best friend ruining school, and the onl...
2.2M 41.2K 25
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...