Guardian: A New Hêi Pâo Shî

By beauty_zyl

This is the continuation of Guardian drama but in my own version. Like the others, I don't like the ending of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Final)

Chapter 12

52 13 0
By beauty_zyl

Zhao Yunlan walks back and forth to see Shen Wei on the bed. Yezhun keeps wiping the cold water on the face and body of Shen Wei to make his sister's burning reduced. Shen Wei is nit used to have the burning because she always cold like ice. The SID staffs look worried too. Shen Wei still not woke up since three days ago. Now already four days from the day for the price to pay for Heipaoshi when she went to the underworld to meet with the Lord of Wrath.

"Why is she still not woke up yet? Supposedly her power is already coming back now! And why is her body becoming hot? Burning unlike her cold energy? Where did this burning came?" Zhao Yunlan whined with worry.

"Yezhun, do you know something for what is happening to your jiejie now?" Chu curiously asked, also worried to see his respectful Heipaoshi is being like this.

Yezhun shakes his head.

"I don't know. She never being like this. You know she never go to the underworld since we came back from our death. And I didn't know that she went there four days ago to know about Taotie. I told to her about the possession on me before I met her back then on the Kunlun Mountain. But I never know that demon was Taotie. I thought that possession was from my leader who raised me at that time," Yezhun honestly told.

"What should we do now, Yunlan? Who can help us to treat Prof. Shen now when no one know about her condition right now?" Da Qing interrupted.

"Da Qing, you are alive more than 10,000 years. You are from that Kunlun Mountain. Do you know about Taotie?" Zhao Yunlan asked back for his curiosity when he remembered his talk with Shen Wei to ask Da Qing about Taotie.

"Taotie? The black magic demon?" Da Qing asked to confirm.

"Black magic demon? I don't know if he is a demon. But I just know that he is from 12,000 years ago who is the real Kun Lun sealed him before. And then Yezhun unconsciously summoned Taotie when Yezhun killed his leader. That's what Xiao Wei told to me before in my office. Besides, who is this real Kun Lun? How did you have my picture at the time we first met on the Kunlun Mountain, Da Qing?" Zhao Yunlan asked and asked as he thought of that coincidence.

Da Qing frowns. He remembered when he wondered around Kunlun Mountain to find the guy with the face in the picture on that paper at that time. He didn't know how did his yashou leader had that picture at that time. But he knows he was with different yashou leaders since 12,000 years ago, not 10,000 years ago. He is the cat from 12,000 years ago. But how is he ended up with that last yashou leader, he really didn't remember it.

"That yashou leader gave that picture to me and asked me to find you. He said on that year, you will come to that mountain and they need you to find those hallows to make a treaty amongs humans, yashou and ghost tribes. I didn't know how he got that picture of you at that time. But yeah! That picture is indead like you. Exactly like you with your short hair at that time. I felt weird too to see that picture with short hair when we all had a long hairs at that time," Da Qing told.

"And about the real Kun Lun, do you know him? Xiao Wei thought you may know him before since you are alive longer than her," Zhao Yunlan said.

"I am not sure if there was the real Kun Lun in my life. I met you as Kun Lun 10,000 years ago. And yeah... I was there since 12,000 years ago. But actually I didn't remember what's happened to me about 12,000 years ago. I just remembered I was with my yashou leaders since 12,000 years ago. Yashou leaders changed by centuries till I met the last leader who is you met too at that time about 10,000 years ago. After you lost through the wormhole and the treaty was made, I left yashou tribe and I travelled around the world to find you till I met you in the Dragon City in this modern days, Yunlan. But what becomes the curiosity for me since 10,000 years ago is why did my last leader asked me to give that bell pendant to you and make you as my master. I wonder of that till now because we just met at that time but our chemistry is beyond than I thought. I feel like I know you more than that," Da Qing told the truth made not only Zhao Yunlan but all of them are surprised to know the real feeling of Da Qing over Zhao Yunlan.

"No wonder you love chief more than anything, fat cat," Lin mentioned.

Da Qing nods.

"I need to find someone who knows about the real Kun Lun, Da Qing. Maybe with that, we can know what is exactly happened back then. And about Taotie, Xiao Wei said that he is related with the real Kun Lun and now with me too. And I am sure I never meet with him before till he attacked on Yezhun in that jungle," Zhao Yunlan told with his suggestion to find someone who knows about this further.

"Just if Wang Zheng or Sang Zhan are here, maybe they know about that," Zhu guessed.

"They are gone now thanks to the bad Yezhun," Chu mentioned made Yezhun bows his head.

"I am sorry to kill them at that time," Yezhun apologized for how many times he didn't know but the guilty is still in his heart till now.

"Don't mention what the past, Lao Chu. Yezhun is regretted for his did before and he is changed now. So please don't make him feel bad now," Zhao Yunlan reminded.

Chu nods agreed.

"Sorry, Yezhun. I didn't mean to offend you. I am just stating the truth," Chu replied.

"I know, Lao Chu. I understand that. Please don't worry. I never mad at your words about that. It's true. It's a fact that can't be denied," Yezhun assured.

Chu nods again. He can see that now Yezhun is really changed. No more sinister or faking expression. He is being the most fragile human with his punishment in this world. Sometimes, Chu wonders if Yezhun got back his power, what will happen to Yezhun? Will Yezhun be a bad guy back? Or Yezhun will use his power for the good deed?

"How about Zhangshi, Yunlan? Wasn't he with you before. Where is he now?" Zhu suddenly mentioned that name.

"Zhangshi? Yeah! As I remembered about Zhangshi, he is alive more than 12,000 years ago. He was there when I was born," Da Qing told.

"Really, fat cat? Are you sure about him?" Zhao Yunlan surprisingly asked to hear about that.

Da Qing nods.

"That's what he told to me when he hosted your dad's body, Yunlan," Da Qing told.

"Oh, my! Then, we still have a chance to know the truth and everything what is happening now to Xiao Wei! Well, I will call my dad now to ask about Zhangshi. If I am not mistaken, after Zhangshi left my body, he went back to my dad. Maybe he is still there with dad, who knows," Zhao Yunlan excitedly said.

They all nod agreed to hear that. Maybe Zhangshi can help them now to solve this unexpected problem regarding to Shen Wei, Taotie and the real Kun Lun. They all look at Zhao Yunlan who now is calling to Mr. Zhao in the Dragon City. Of course Zhao Yunlan hardly to get the answer from his dad when he left that city for a few months now after he got back his soul. His dad always ignored his call like he did to his dad. Deserved him now to be ignored by his dad since he always forgot his dad that living alone in the Dragon City now. But every father will not let the son to be ignored too long when finally Mr. Zhao answered the call from Zhao Yunlan.

"What is it, Yunlan? Are you dreaming today to suddenly call me now after you left me a few months ago?" Mr. Zhao strictly asked.

Zhao Yunlan grins to the unknown when he knows his dad can't see his grinning now but his SID staffs can see it.

"Dad, I am sorry to leave you alone at there. Well, who is the one who transferred us the SID staffs to this city at that time?" Zhao Yunlan asked back as he apologized to his dad.

Mr. Zhao sighs in defeated.

"Okay, my fault! But it's for your own good to forget about that tragic war. I just didn't want to make you feel sad to remember each place in the Dragon City where you were always with your precious Prof. Shen. I don't want to see you sad, Yunlan," Mr. Zhao honestly confessed.

Zhao Yunlan feels happy to hear that confession when now he can see his dad is too caring for him. His dad loves him the most. Now his dad didn't hide the love to him unlike before. Zhao Yunlan smiles to hear that.

"Thank you, dad to concern about my feeling. Well, now you don't need to worry about me at here or even in the Dragon City. Well, you know, there is something happened in this city. And to tell you the truth that Prof. Shen is back. But he is not like you expected. Since you objected my relationship with him before, then now he is not like you expected. But please don't worry, dad. You may accept him soon. I can't tell you yet what's happened. But I will bring him to meet you soon after this problem settle. Just now I need to talk with Zhangshi. Is he with you now, dad?" Zhao Yunlan replied with a little explanation to not make his dad worried about him in this city now.

"What's happened to you at there? You are sounded happy and not sad. What are you meaning by Prof. Shen is back? Isn't he died? How can he is back now?" Mr. Zhao asked in confusion.

"I told you earlier that I will tell you when I bring Prof. Shen to meet you later, okay?" Zhao Yunlan pressed his words.

"Okay, okay! I will not push you about Prof. Shen. Well, what do you want from Zhangshi now? Isn't your deal with him already done? You got back your soul and he is came back to me now. Thanks to him that your dad is still alive now," Mr. Zhao said.

Zhao Yunlan giggles slightly to hear the words from his dad especially the last words.

"Yeah, yeah! Thanks to him to take care of your body now. So, he is still with you till now?" Zhao Yunlan asked again.

"Hurm... He is here with me now. What is it you need from him now?" Mr. Zhao asked as he admitted.

"Let me talk with him now, dad. Can you let him to take over your body now? It's really important thing that I need to know from him regarding the case I am handling now. I don't know where should I find the information about this case unless from Zhangshi himself. This case is related to the century of his origin," Zhao Yunlan told with the permission to talk with Zhangshi from his dad.

Mr. Zhao frowns behind the phone call to hear about that.

"Alright! I will let him to take over my body. But please hurry to talk with him because I can't let him take over my body longer than an hour. Or else, I will be fainted," Mr. Zhao reminded and Zhao Yunlan agreed for that reminder.

Mr. Zhao lets Zhangshi to take over his body to talk with Zhao Yunlan. Zhangshi is a bit confused to hear Zhao Yunlan's voice through the phone call. Even though Mr. Zhao let Zhangshi to take over his body but still they can share their minds together. Zhangshi still confused with Zhao Yunlan's words about the case that related to his century of origin. Zhao Yunlan told everything for the case related including about Shen Wei is back and also about his discussion with Shen Wei and his SID staffs. Zhangshi swallows hard to hear that name who is he forgetting lately in his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

S.I.D. By jikotakuhaibin

General Fiction

34.1K 1.4K 28
The SID are back again, only this time they serve justice to the evil in their own way. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *...
23.8K 1.2K 20
Because of his father's last wish, Zhao Yunlan had to find his fiancée. Someone he had met when they were little. In his search, Zhao Yunlan met with...
98.6K 7.1K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
137K 3.4K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...