Chapter 3

[Chief, are you okay? Where are you both now? We didn't find you in this building nor any clue.] - Guo.

[It's okay, Xiao Guo. Go back to SID now. We didn't find any clue too. But Da Qing and I have something to do. Let's meet later.] - Zhao Yunlan.

[Okay, chief!] - Guo.

Zhao Yunlan sighs while slipping back his phone into his jacket pocket. He turns to the couple on the couch that now nervously to see him in this apartment now. Da Qing just silents at his seat while holding his anger feeling towards Yezhun.

''So, what's happened to you both that you are still alive now? Since when you are alive? Why are you didn't come to see us in SID, Shen Wei? And what is it with your body appearance? Are you playing a cosplay now to wear a girl's clothes and being like a girl?'' Zhao Yunlan kept asking as he backs to that couple after he woke up from his fainted.

''Err... Are you okay now, Yunlan? Da Qing said you are overworked to be fainted...''

''I asked you, Shen Wei what's happened to you?'' Zhao Yunlan cut the ask from Shen Wei.

Shen Wei swallows hard while Yezhun just bowing his head.

''Yunlan, I know you are suspicious on me and Yezhun at here. But I am really still alive now. Yezhun got an immunity from my virtue to stay alive and fix with his mistake before this. And me... I am given a second chance to live on the ground with this new body appearance,'' Shen Wei told.

''With this girl's body? Why? King An Bai changed your body for this chance? Why?'' Zhao Yunlan curiously asked.

''An Bai can't do that because it's beyond of his jurisdiction. Above An Bai, there is an emperor of wrath. He changed my body appearance and give me the second chance to be alive together with my didi,'' Shen Wei said again without telling the real reason of her changing body now.

Zhao Yunlan speechless.

''Yunlan, I know you are feeling weird now to see me. But what can I do when it's decided. I need to adapt with this changing of mine. If not, my soul will be disappeared forever,'' Shen Wei added.

Zhao Yunlan still silents.

''Then, you will be a girl at outside from now onwards? No return for you to be a guy back?'' Da Qing asked his curiosity too.

Shen Wei shakes her head.

''How about to be Heipaoshi? Are you still Heipaoshi? Or just a normal human on the ground?'' Da Qing asked again on behalf of his master that still speechless to see Shen Wei with that girl's body.

''I am still the same as I am, Da Qing. I am still Heipaoshi like you know. Just my body shape and the reproductive system... You know...'' Shen Wei can't say further to be embarrassed in her new body now.

''It's too sudden,'' Da Qing whined.

''I know, Da Qing. Yunlan, I know you are frustrated to see me like this now. I am sorry, Yunlan. I can't be a guy like you knew before. I need to adapt...''

''It's okay! I didn't mind to see you whether a girl or guy. Just I am a bit shocked now to know that you are still alive after a few days ago I got to know that you are already died. I woke up after three years and I heard you are already died made me heartbroken. I tried to accept the fact that you are really already gone. But now... I saw you... and with this different appearance... You know... Shen Wei, it's too sudden. I am speechless at here. I didn't know what to say. I didn't expect that you are back. And in this city... How can in the same city that we just moved to here. I lost my word, Shen Wei to see you now,'' Zhao Yunlan whined over the unexpected meeting now.