Chapter 6

All the SID staffs are surprised to see their respectful Heipaoshi is walking into the SID department on that morning. The more surprised for them when they saw Yezhun is also with their Heipaoshi. They can see that guy looks uncomfortable to walk at the side of Heipaoshi when they all are looking at him with a hatred expression face.

''Jie, can I leave here now? They seem don't like me yet,'' Yezhun whispered to Shen Wei at his side to feel uncomfortable feeling to face these SID staffs now.

''Don't do that, didi. You said you want to apologize to them for your did before. So now please bear with the uncomfortable feeling you have now,'' Shen Wei whispered back.

''But you see them now, jie. How they looked at me. They hate me. I don't think they will accept me to work at here now,'' Yezhun whined in whispering.

Shen Wei smiles and she pats on her younger twin brother's shoulder.

''Because they are hating you now, you need to work hard to get the forgiveness from them. Aren't you remember what did you do to them before? You killed three of their SID family members and also Lin Jing's crush, you know. Of course they are hating you now. But didi, feeling always changed. If you are honest to apologize to them and make out with them, sooner or later they will forgive you and accept you as their friend. Or maybe beyond of that to be their family member like they did to me now,'' Shen Wei assured as she stopped her walk and she whispered to Yezhun.

Yezhun sighs in defeated. In his heart, he wants to make this floor swallows him whole to hide his face from them. But with the suggestion from his now sister, he needs to face them and bear with any consequences to work with them at here. Their plan for their lifes are changed in this early morning when suddenly Zhao Yunlan called Shen Wei and talked to her for this sudden plan. With that Shen Wei changed the plan.

**FLASHBACKS**

Shen Wei woke up early in the morning to make a breakfast for her and Yezhun before she will go to the university to report herself as a lecturer at there. It's been three days after the night of Yezhun was fainted from the ghost case in that building. Within three days, they just stayed at home while thinking of the plan in their lifes. Zhao Yunlan didn't call her within those days and she never call him either.

But today morning, Zhao Yunlan suddenly called Shen Wei and told the suggestion he had. Shen Wei was surprised to hear that suggestion and she tried to reject the plan. But then, Zhao Yunlan used his authority as a chief of SID made Shen Wei changed her plan as well. Not because of the authority as a chief that Shen Wei changed her mind but because of the words from Zhao Yunlan that caused her changed her plan.

''If you want me to accept you as your lover like you expected, you should always stay at my side and work with me in this SID department like you did before, Shen Wei,'' Zhao Yunlan warned.

''But how about my didi? I planned to make him works in the university too. I mean to make him opens the flower shop at there. So that I can check on him always,'' Shen Wei told her original plan.

''Why not you bring him to work at here too?'' Zhao Yunlan suddenly suggested.

''Are you serious, Zhao Yunlan? You know they all hate him including you, right? How can he work at there when you all are hating him?'' Shen Wei curiously asked.

Zhao Yunlan sighed through that phone call.

''I know. I admitted I am hating him now. Even they all are still hating him the most. I know he did a terrible thing to us back then. Even I am still can't forgive him yet. But Shen Wei, I can't rest assure to not see you in front of my eyes. Da Qing said he didn't see you or him walked out from your apartment within these three days. He even stalked on you two through the window sill to make sure you are safe. He told to me that you looked stress and hesitated to work as a lecturer at that university when now you are a girl. He said you are afraid if someone caught you as the previous Heipaoshi who is a guy,'' Zhao Yunlan mentioned.