Chapter 11

Author's note:
There is a matured content in this chapter. Just a little bit matured with the words but I will try to filter it as much as I can. So please be assured. But please beware!

*****************

Shen Wei prepares the dinner meals like usual. Yezhun and Da Qing came to Zhao Yunlan's apartment to get their lunch before they give the space time for Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei to be alone in that apartment tonight. As dealt with Da Qing, Da Qing agreed to accompany Yezhun in Shen Wei's apartment. Of course Da Qing will not object the order from his master which asking him to guard on Yezhun in Shen Wei's apartment tonight.

Not only Da Qing, but also Chu and Guo need to guard on Yezhun at there. Just now both of them are having a private dinner together at outside before they will go to the apartment of Shen Wei to stay there. But in the end after the dinner, Yezhun decided to stay in SID with all the SID staffs since he suddenly feels scare to stay at home without his sister around. He feels insecure without his sister at home, unlike when he is staying in SID unit when there are Lin, Zhu and Chu at there with the SID is guarded by Heipaoshi's energy.

Shen Wei sighs in defeated when Zhao Yunlan didn't let her to get a shower now after the dinner when she took the towel for a shower. Why not when Zhao Yunlan hugs her from the back and keeps nibbling her ears, face and neck for his ignition in fire to smell the sweet scent of this new Heipaoshi now. When Shen Wei was being a guy, his scent was already being an addicted to Zhao Yunlan. And now when Shen Wei is being a girl, her scent is more sweet like a bunch of sweet flowers in a garden. Her sweet scent is too strong for Zhao Yunlan to handle. He is too addicted to smell that sweet scent of his beloved one now.

"Xiao Wei, I can't wait for you to get a shower now. Why not we proceed without you get a shower now? I am too addicted to smell you now. You are soooo sweet. You make me addicted and drunk now with your sweet scent, Xiao Wei," Zhao Yunlan whispered while keep nibbling on the face of Shen Wei.

"Ah Lan... I am smelling now. I didn't bath yet since we went for work. May I take a shower first? I want to prepare myself... Just for you too," Shen Wei persuaded.

Zhao Yunlan shakes his head, rejecting that persuading. He didn't want to wait anymore made him pulls the towel from Shen Wei's hand and he throws it on the table near the bed. He doesn't need to wait for Shen Wei to prepare for himself. He just wants Shen Wei's body is laying underneath him on the bed right now.

"Ah Lan..." Shen Wei nervous when Zhao Yunlan lifted her to his bridal arms and he carries her to the bed before her body is leaned on the soft bed of Zhao Yunlan.

"Let's begin... I promise you that I will be gentle with you, Xiao Wei. I will not hurt you and I will be not hurt as well," Zhao Yunlan persuaded.

Shen Wei swallows hard to think of her to be bottom of this guy now. For this time... Yeah... About 3 years back, she always thought that Zhao Yunlan will be bottom and she will do that to him. But now what a fate she has when she is being a girl and now she is being bottom. Impossible she can be on top with her gender now. She silently sigh in defeated to think of that while swallowing hard.

"Is it hurt to be bottom?" Shen Wei curiously asked.

Zhao Yunlan chuckles.

"Why? Are you curious to know that feeling when at first you maybe tried to make me bottom when you were a guy?" Zhao Yunlan asked back.

Shen Wei's face turned to red to hear that ask when Zhao Yunlan seems can read her mind now.

"I can't be on top now when you know... I am a girl now and I don't have my power now for three days for the price I went to the underworld," Shen Wei mentioned.