Mafia's Desire (Book #2) ✔️

Por deaxlykookie

[✓ Continuation of book MAFIA'S DESIRE] ••••••• The story of Anna and Ivan continues as more obstacles starte... Mais

Mafia's Desire (Book #2)
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~ (THE END)
Author's Note

~64~

1.5K 75 5
Por deaxlykookie

Chapter 64
•••

"Anna, I've chosen this dress for you for tonight. You will feel exquisite in it. Besides, I arranged this while keeping your comfort in my mind. So i guarantee you it wouldn't irritate." Natalie smiled before giving the bag to Anna.

Anna looked at the bag before staring back at Natalie. "thank you, Natalie." She spoke. Natalie returned her a glimmering smile before placing her hand on Anna's shoulder.

"Anything for you. And please let me know if you need any changes. I will make them. We have some time left for the evening" Natalie offered in her gentle tone.

"Definitely" Anna said before Natalie left the room. Anna shrugged before staring back at the bag in her hands. Even though, she doesn't want to go anywhere. But she accepted only because Noel pressed this.

Sighing, she opened the bag that had a beautiful royal black ankle length gown for the night, With a furry coat. A slight gasp left her mouth looking at the dress. It was beautiful.

"Why so much just for an official debauchery?"

Anna muttered to herself before looking back the dress. A bit of disappointment and tiredness filled in her eyes as she placed the dress on the bed before getting back to her work.

She sat down back before the screen of the laptop on the table where she was doing her work. She went through some important articles about the interviews.

After she came back, she applied for the job on the official website of the university where they had posted about the opportunities.

Now she just doesn't want to be stuck anymore.

She wants to carry on once again and live her life even when it was difficult for her. Obviously she misses what she has lost.

The lost resulted in her making cold. She doesn't react much. She doesn't talk much. She just continues to hide in these four walls of her rooms away from everyone else.

Even these walls has started to suffocate her. And she can only carry herself when she will keep herself busy.

A lone tear escaped from her swollen eyes when those hurtful memories flashes before her eyes.

She was shattered once again. Her already broken heart was shattering again into even tinier pieces then before.

________________

"You're ready, Nat?" Noel asked before knocking on the door of the walk in closet.

"Just two mins, Noel" he heard her replying from the inside. He sighed before going to sit on the couch taking his phone out to check all the texts that he received.

"Noel, I think I need your help. Please come in and help me tying up that knot of my dress, will you?" Natalie requested.

"Alright" the man replied before walking up to her. Sliding the door frame gently, he entered inside where his girlfriend was standing before a big mirror.

"You're too funny for this" he chuckled softly as he reach behind her standing, staring at her through the mirror and she did the same with same intensity.

"Let me tie it" he muttered as his hands went to grab on the two thin ropes of her beautiful evening dress. He gently tied it securing it with the pin that was in the dress.

"Here you're good to go" he heaved a stuck breath after successfully completing the task. Natalie smiled before turning around. Her beautiful long hair were sprawled on her back exquisitely. Her Hazel green were glimmering with a perfect choice of mascara on her eyes. Noel stared at them forgetting to blink for a few moments.

"You forget to breath" She chuckled.

"It's your fault to look so breathtaking" Natalie's cheeks went red as she blushed looking down. This thing that makes him go crazy. Her diffidence.

"We shall go now. We're getting late" she suggested as Noel looked at his watch back once again before nodding. He smiled and she smiled back before intertwining her arm with his one as they walked out of the room.

"Anna walked downstairs after getting her purse only to find Noel and Natalie already waiting for her. Natalie smiled before walking towards Anna.

"Wow, my sister's looking beautiful" Noel said making Anna smile a bit.

"You're looking so beautiful, Anna" Natalie complemented making Anna smile.

"Thank you" she replied to both of them.

"We shall leave for the eve now. The driver's waiting outside. C'mon girls" Noel reminded making Anna and Natalie nod as all of them walked outside of the mansion.

The three of them arrived at the venue on the time. There paparazzi were all around clicking their pictures. Anna trembled as soon she was introduced to the crowd that held Noel's arm for support.

Noel resting his hand on hers, gave her the reassurance through his eyes.

"Your brother's here, don't be afraid" He said before he gestured her to walk. All three of them went inside to be welcomed by Joes.

"Welcome Mr. Walker. It's so pleasure to have you here for the night." Joes said before shaking hands with Noel.

"Congratulations on your new project, Mr Joes" Noel cheered with a handshake.

"Thank you very much. Please meet my wife, Mrs Jennifer Galp"

"Hello" the lady beside Joes smiled.

"Hello, Mrs Joes. It's so pleasure to get to see you. You're looking beautiful"

"Thank you, Mr Walker" the lady smiled before shifting her eyes to the ladies beside him.

"Meet my sister, Annabella and my friend, Natalie Davies" he introduced.

"It's so pleasure to have you ladies for the night. Please enjoy and get yourself comfortable here" Mr and Mrs Joes said.

"Definitely, Mr Joes. Please carry on" Noel voiced, humbly.

"I hope you're having a good time here, Anna?" Noel asked before turning towards her.

"I would just love to take a seat and have a drink." She replied.

"Fine, just call me when you need anything. I'm few steps away"

"Sure," Anna said before walking over to the other side. The waiter offered her a drink that she definitely didn't refused. Grabbing a glass, she thanked the waiter before he walked away.

She sighed with the glass in her hands and tries to enjoy at least a bit of the drink.

As she was focused, out of nowhere, a kid mistakenly collided with her chair resulting in her gasping and the glass fell from her hands. She gasped in dismay looking at the kid who looked back at her with his terrified hazel eyes, gulping his saliva.

"Oh my goodness! Are you alright, kid? Did you got hit somewhere?" Anna inquired in concern. The kid shook his head.

"No, I'm fine. I'm really sorry for spilling your drink" the kid mumbled. Anna chuckled before staring back at his small, round and adorable face.

"It's alright. Next time be careful. You shouldn't be running in crowded places " she said. The kid nodded in return.

"I will keep in the mind" the kid replied before walking away. Anna stared at the kid before finally looking back at the floor where the drink was. "Uh!" She grunted. Some of it was on her dress that now she has to go and clean up otherwise it would result in the dress getting stained.

Standing up, she went to ask where the washroom was before walking away towards the stairs reaching where she needs to be.

Her focus was on cleaning her dress when she heard someone.

"You're looking so alluring, wife" she almost gasped before looking up only to see the reflection of someone she didn't wanted to. Her jaw clenched and her eyes sharpened before she turned around to see where her husband was standing.

"Why are you here?" She interrogated resulting him only chuckling in response.

"I asked why. Are. You. Here? Are you perhaps stalking me?" She asked in a piqued tone.

"I'm here to see you, Anna" Ivan replied, sincerely. But that only resulted in maximizing Anna's irritation. She just hated his presence and wants to go away from him as soon as she could.

"To see me? Why? Is there anything left that you've failed to do with me? Do you want to give more pain? Aren't you satisfied yet with your doings? Do you want to kill me as well?" She chuckled, bitterly.

Her venom filled tone only burned Ivan's heart with an unbearable pain. He was suffering from inside. Her words were just so despisful and bitter that he was shattered into pieces again.

But he knows why

With which authority he was here standing in front of her

Love?

Care?

Longing?

Then Why would he even do the deeds in the first place?

His heart screamed at him.

"Anna, I-" he tries taking a step towards the love of his life only to hear a despisful scream from her.

"Don't come near me! You heartless monster!" She cried.

His eyes stared into her swollen ones. Though they were concealed well with those eye lashes and mascara but he couldn't fail to find the pain in them.

He saw the hurt.

He felt it.

He was living it.

"Anna I'm wholeheartedly agreeing with you. And I am burning in the fire of my sin. I... I'm sorry, Anna. I never wanted that. I..."

"You what? You think your sorry can fix everything? You think that your sorry can bring back what we've lost? You think your fucking sorry can bring my baby back?" She cried while screaming at him.

Ivan's palms clenched and eyes watered. He looked down as soon as the words hit his heart.

Even after he wants to, he can't bring their baby back. He never felt helpless ever before. Even all the wealth of his life can't be compared to what he has lost and neither it was of use in getting back what has been gone.

The guilt was eating him up like a termite.

How in the world, he could actually do that?

He still can't believe that he has done that.

And he would try his best to make it up to his wife for his actions. Fir whatever he has done.

"Anna, I know I'm accountable for my actions. But believe me, it hurts me too"

Ivan whispered with tears in his eyes that Anna failed to notice only to throw whatever her hand got. Ivan hissed in pain when the sharp object come in contact with his forehead resulting in bleeding.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! GET OUT!!" She screamed at him in utter revile. Her face screaming nothing but loathe, Despise and hatred for him.

He could see it.

That's the moment he felt like he has finally lost what he had.

Did he finally lost her?

Was this the end of their togetherness, their vows and their love?

He felt it.

And he felt the weakest person in the world at that moment.

He lost strength.

He lost love

He lost his family

He lost everything

"I said get out!!" Anna screamed at him once again. He didn't tried to defend himself. He just stared at her with the hurt and yearning filled in his eyes.

He finally turned to leave.

Anna slid down against the wall before bursting into miserable cries.

"Ivan, where were you? Mr Joes is looking for you and---- Ivan, what happened to your forehead" Chris asked in concern as soon his eyes were catched with the cut on Ivan's forehead.

"Uh! Nothing! I stumbled a bit so that's why I guess... I'm fine though. I didn't feel anything" Ivan replied. Chris sighed before looking at him. Eventho Ivan already cleared but he wasn't ready to believe.

"Fine then, let me look for a bandage before we go to Mr Joes" Chris said before leaving. Ivan sighed before touching his forehead with his finger. A hiss came out of his lips. He stared at the blood on his finger.

His heart clenched seeing the pain in Anna's eyes but what was hurting him the most was her loathe, her despise.

He knew she was suffering,

But he was suffering as well.

He was hurt as well.

He was missing their child as well.

"I know I've done something so terrible and unforgivable with you, Anna. But trust me, I'm equally suffering. I yearn for our baby as well. I yearn for you. I yearn what I've lost"

"And I still can't believe to do something like this"

.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked the double update.
Adios!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11.3K 640 17
ł Please don't read it if you're uncomfortable with heavy themes such as violence, cheating, and toxic people/relationships. ł Vegas and Pete have ne...
226K 4.4K 35
After Ace goes to protect Madeline, she learns that things become more difficult than she expected. With no contact to him and her world falling apar...
253K 8.3K 40
▪︎[A MAFIA FANFICTION] "It hurts the worst when the person who made you feel special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today ..." When a normal gi...
1.8M 75.5K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...