ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ ✓ ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖʸᵖᵃˢᵗᵃ

By 3yestrainfellow

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ── ❝ 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨... ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥, 𝟎𝟎
𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟏
𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝟎𝟐
𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐞, 𝟎𝟑
𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝟎𝟒
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞, 𝟎𝟓
𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐡, 𝟎𝟔
𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝟎𝟕
𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟖
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝟎𝟗
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝟏𝟎
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲, 𝟏𝟏
𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝟏𝟐
𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝟏𝟑
𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝟏𝟒
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟏𝟓
𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬, 𝟏𝟕
𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐞, 𝟏𝟖
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝟏𝟗
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨, 𝟐𝟎
𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝟐𝟏
NOTICE!!!!!!!!!, 00
𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝟐𝟐
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝟐𝟑
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝟐𝟒
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝟐𝟓
𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟔
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝟐𝟕
𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝟐𝟖
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝟐𝟗
𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟎
𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟑𝟏
𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭, 𝟑𝟐
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟑
𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝟑𝟒
𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝟑𝟓
𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐫' 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝟑𝟔
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝟑𝟕
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝟑𝟖
𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝟑𝟗
𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝟒𝟎
status

𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬!, 𝟏𝟔

8.6K 335 412
By 3yestrainfellow

     YOU WATCHED AS the brunette caught up to the two of you, you quickly retracted your hands from zalgo, much to his dismay, and turned to face the man.

he panted a bit from jogging, "hey y/n, i just saw you walking and decided to join you... if you don't mind that is." he chuckled, rubbing at the back of his neck sheepishly.

you turned to zalgo, who glared at the latter, an aura coming off him, "uh.. sure." you hesitantly agreed, "i was just on a walk with my friend, come along now." you started walking, completely oblivious to the fact that jay and zalgo seemed to lack behind as they stared at each other.

you heard footsteps soon after, meaning the two of them were following, "you know, ever since we met at the store, i've wanted to hang out with you ever since, you seemed cool." jay started, the two men both either on your side.

you laughed lowly, "cool? that's something i've never seen myself as." and then silence once again, this one being shorter and on the verge of being cut like butter.

it didn't take a whole genius to notice the tension between the two, you were feeling a bit uncomfortable, knowing they were glaring at each other over your head... damn the two of them were tall...

"well, to me you are... and i also kinda figured out your like a big celebrity." jay quipped cheekily, followed with a chuckle, taking his side glance away from zalgo to you.

"i'd prefer you didn't know." you pursed your lips, passing by a large playground occupied by plenty of children, "besides, you could be here by my side to only gain fame." you huffed, waving your hands dismissively as zalgo smirked victoriously, sending a smug stare at jay who glared back.

"no no, those are not my intentions." the brunette quickly objected, waving his hands around, "what i said was true, i do think you'd be cool to hang out with."

you halted in your tracks, the two doing the same as you turned to jay who tapped both his pointer fingers together, shy-like behaviour? "heads up jay, i haven't interacted with others unless it's business purposes... narrowing it down little to no social skills." you placed a hand on your hip, resting on one leg, "so i wouldn't really know what to do nor say."

"well, you're doing great with the social skills." he encouraged, a determined nod coming from him.

"that's mainly because of my instinct, sometimes i say something rude as a reply." you felt the lingering presence of zalgo behind you, his chest just an inch closer to touching your back, "so please don't take anything personally, unless i mean it. you'll know the difference, your capable of doing so right? right." you ended quite quickly, making your way towards a nearby bench, not letting jay reply whatsoever.

you took a seat, the other two doing so too, zalgo soon placed a hand on your shoulder, leaning into your ear, "dear, maybe we should go, i still have important matters to discu—"

you hushed the man, "you'll have plenty of time whenever." you grumbled out, shrugging the demon off after his hot breath fanned the side of your face, "now if you'll excuse me, i need to use the restrooms. you can either wait or leave, it won't be much of a bother." you dismissed yourself, walking off to find the restrooms, leaving the two men to their devices.

a solid five minutes passed by as the two stared at the direction that you disappeared in, being broken by jay who turned to the latter.

"you fucking bitch, zalgo." jay spoke through gritted teeth, turning his head to the side to glare at the demon, "leave the girl alone."

"jack, such coincidence." zalgo on the other hand gave a closed eye smile, though a devilish aura lingered around him, "your disguise isn't really convincing," he lifted a leg over the other, crossing his arms, "say, i am a tad bit impressed at the way you covered your eyes with fake ones. glasses to make it less obvious? such brilliant distraction."

"don't flatter me, your disguise isn't much either." jay or now known as jack, sneered, seemingly to let out a small hiss afterwards as his sharp teeth showed before forming back to humane ones, "not sure what you're playing at but you better quit it, leave y/n outta this."

"daw, the eyeless demon has become soft for a human? how cute." zalgo teased, inspecting his sharp claws to mock further.

jack scoffed, raising a brow, "i could say the same for you, oh merciless one."

zalgo stayed quiet, staring off into the distance, not making an effort to deny anything the other demon had said. he sighed, running a hand through his jet black hair with closed eyes.

"shut up jack."

。・゚𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ ゚・。

sally gripped at her teddy bear as she bit the inside of her cheek, she hadn't heard the rest of the argument with masky and jane but she knew it got heated, the two pasta's wouldn't talk nor look at each other anymore, hell they couldn't even stand in the same room.

the sun was high, everyone was in their respective bedrooms, not daring to exit after the commotion of yesterday. sally stood on the pavement of the town, a frown now etching on the corner of her lips as her body phased into a transparent one before returning back to solid again and again, like a broken record.

sally would do this when she was deeply worried or stressed, her emotions getting the best of her. her green eyes had caught sight of a playground, the many children playing tempted her to just drop everything in mind and join them but she quickly shook her head.

"must find y/n..." she mumbled, turning a corner only to bump into someone, sally squeaked in surprise, her hand going up to her head.

"ah i'm so sorry.." the person had said, a familiar voice for that matter, a voice that made the little girl snap her head up instantly to look at the user.

"miss y/n!" sally beamed, a bright smile forming on her face.

you ignored her statement, crouching down to her height, "hey, are you hurt...?" you reached a hand out, tracing your finger over the dried blood dripping down her forehead.

"oh i'm fine, this is just how i look like!" sally replied, jumping onto you which made you fall on your backside, holding onto the child, "i'm so glad i found you!"

you chuckled unsurely, "i'm still worried about the blood.."

"like i said, i'm fine!" sally pulled away from resting her head on your shoulder, your hands still hovered around her as her cheeks puffed out, "geez, i thought your supposed to be smart."

"ouch kid, that hurt." you grinned, wondering who the fuck this kid belonged to, your eyes trailed down her frame, noticing how her bottom half flickered solid to transparent, much like a blondie you knew, "i assume your a pasta? what could your name be, hm?"

"you are smart after all! hooray!" the dark brunette cheered, throwing her arms in the air to express how she truly feels, holding tight to her teddy, "my name is sally, i came to the town to see you."

"well hello sally," you politely smiled, "my your such a pretty young woman." you complimented, dusting the end of her pink dress, you yourself standing up as she giggled, "did you come here with anyone else?"

"um... no." she hesitantly replied, "i'm actually not suppose to go out but i couldn't resist trying to find you!" she quickly added, a frown on her lips.

"why is that?" you queried in reply, keeping note at her change of demeanour.

"masky and... another pasta were fighting yesterday, the house has become silent ever since, and i didn't really like that.." she trailed off silently, her gaze no longer looking up into you e/c eyes but on the ground, suddenly finding the concrete far more interesting.

"not surprisingly a shocking thing to hear," you hummed, crossing your arms, "well sally, i'd gladly take care of you till then, only if you don't pull any tricks like the rest of your family did for the past week, weeks...damn it's almost been a month..." you suggested, mumbling the last bit as smile made itself onto your face, making the little girls eyes light up with a million stars.

"oh thank you miss y/n! thank you, thank you, thank you!" she cheered, launching herself once again at you to engulf you into a hug.

you laughed, placing a hand on her back, "no need for formalities, just call me y/n... we're after all friends right?" sally pulled back, staring up at you and your extended hand for a handshake.

her eyes started to tear up, her lips quivering which made you regret your actions.

"eh— did i say something wron—" you were quickly shut up when sally, once again, launched herself onto you, using a good amount of force till you were knocked off your feet.. again.

her tear stained face rubbed against your clothes, also staining them in the process, "i've ne-never had a f-friend after my d-death!" she sobbed, hugging you very, very tightly, like if she didn't, you'd disappear.

you chuckled, "well, i'm your friend now, so let's stick to that yeah?" you ignored her retort about her death, expecting no less from a pasta.

after all, they were once humans, abused and tortured, forced into living a cruel life that they had never asked for.

sally parted from you, using her dresses sleeve to get rid of the salty tears, "t-thank you, y/n." she shakily stated, a wobbly smile on her lips.

"don't rub too hard, you'll make your eyes worse." you patted her head, "now, we need to find something to cover up your bloody self." you looked around to find some covering before an idea lit up and you looked back at the no longer crying girl, "or can you hide it?"

"i can try.." she mumbled out, slowly returning to her cheery self.

"great, i have a few friends that i need to return too, let's hope things don't get outta hand.."

——————————

mmm, jay? ahahahahah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514 27 25
You've all heard the stories of Creepypasta right? Slenderman, Herobrine, Jeff the Killer, and more? Well, there are two new girls on the block. Sist...
265 33 9
You do everything perfectly in life, and yet the innocent suffer and the guilty escape with no consequence. They don't care if they screw all of us. ...
65.7K 2.2K 17
Remember that little phase you had in middle school? Yea, the one where you were very invested in the idea that CreepyPastas were real. How about we...
499K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...