Future of Konoha 12 : Soon to...

By Chaisyllyn

After the long awaited moment the genin teams are nominated for the chunin exams.In amidst of the preparation... More

Chunin Selection Exam
Namikaze Mansion
Uzushiogakure no Sato
Heritage
Child of Prophecy
Glimpse in the Past (Part 1)
Glimpse in the Past (Part 2)
Glimpse in the Past (Part 3)
Konoha Invasion
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 2)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 3)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 4)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 5)
Iruka Umino (Part 1)
Author Notes
Iruka Umino (Part 2)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 1)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 2)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 3)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 4)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 5)
Kurama (Part 1)
Kurama (Part 2)
Kurama (Part 3)
Kurama (Part 4)
Kurama (Part 5)
Kurama (Part 6)
Kurama (Part 7)

Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 1)

2K 21 0
By Chaisyllyn

Iruka sensing the mood in the room quickly decided to interrupt everyone in their thoughts.

"Maybe we should take a break for a bit."Iruka suggested.
"I think I'm going to get myself something to eat."Choza said admits and walk over to the table loaded with all kinds of food.
"Good idea!"Choji said standing up and follows his father.

There are bunch of others that follow as well,it's getting close to lunch time anyway.

"Just take your time."Kakashi said to Naruto while he too make his way over the food.
"It's not a matter of what we fix but we change.However,I don't have a clue as to why we're supposed to believe this."Naruto stated.

Anko and Kurenai in the kitchen making drinks for everyone while the others rest up in the hall,mumbled their own thoughts.

"I don't want to think of things so metaphysically."Kurenai said.
"Just humour me."Anko sighed.
"If this were all just a grand epic in the making and those viewings in the procjectionblined upbin what happened to us?"Kurenai asked.

When everyone settled down,Jiraiya poured his chakra in the sealing matrix and it started glowing and projecting on the wall.The scenes shown...

(One month before the Finals)

"What's with that big frog?What the heck are you?Hey...Pervy Sage what've you going to do about this?Naruto yelled with a knockout Ebisu in the floor.
"F-Foul!I'm not just a pervert!I'm super pervert!He interfered with my research."Jiraiya said.
"More importantly,what've you going to do about my training?Then take responsibility and join my training."Naruto said.
"Bye!"Jiraiya said as he escaped Naruto.

"It's me!"Jiraiya stood up and gazed at his future self.
"Looks like you managed to keep your youth and why are in the hot springs?"Tsunade said.
"I'm doing my research."Jiraiya said only being punched by Tsunade.

Then he jumped out through the window and headed towards the hotsprings.He found out a man peaking throughout a small gap at the women on the other side,all the while laughing like the pervert he was,Naruto transformed into a girl.

"Pervert!"Naruto-girl shrieked.
"Man,keep it quiet!Whacha gonna do if I get caught."An elderly ninja sat on a orange toad.
Everyone in the room collectively let out varrying degrees of exasperation.Some sigh,some facepalm and the others just sat there,mouths agape.
"Aw man! It's a pervert type,hate those kind of people ."Shino mumbled.

"Sir could you teach me?"Naruto asked.
"I don't have time to train a brat like you!"Jiraiya said.
"Why?All you do is sneaking on girls dattabeyo!!"Naruto said.

The woman found Naruto as a girl and Jiraiya of the Sannin in front of her,who was peeking through a small gap,until he saw the army of angry women.They all chased Jiraiya and caught up to him soon after when Naruto transformed back to normal,he crouched next to Jiraiya's beaten body and laughed.
In the room,Naruto stifted a laugh but it stopped when Jiraiya shot him a menacing glare.Tsunade rolled her eyes fighting the urge to knock Jiraiya out.

Scenes of the training went and passed,Jiraiya slow warning up to the boy.Teaching him the basics of chakra control.
"With what will we start?"Naruto asked.
"Just do what you did with Ebisu."Jiraiya said.
"All right!"Naruto yelled.

They were training near a lake and Naruto didn't do very well.He preferred to undress in case he fell again.

"Why can't you control your chakra?"Jiraiya asked.
"I don't know."Naruto reply.
"Show me your belly."Jiraiya said.
"What?!"Naruto yelled.
"Just do it."Jiraiya said as Naruto did as he said.
"I see...so this is the Seal Formula,it's to protect this kid,huh?But after that,it stopped with a Five Prolonged Seal."Jiraiya said and he touched Naruto's belly.
"That's tickles...Old Man."Naruto said laughing.
"Oh sorry...sorry...I knew it,Five-Prolonged Seal Release!"Jiraiya said as he lights up his fingers to remove the seal of Five Prolonged Seal.
***Flashback***
"Five Elemental Seal!" The Lady said as she trust her purple flaming fingers on Naruto and appeared above the jinchuriki's seal.
***End of Flashback***
"Damn he really used it!" Jiraiya said.
"What's that Jiraiya-sama?"Shikamaru asked.
"That's a seal used to block away the Kyuubi's chakra from reaching Naruto's body.It also messes with your chakra control."Kakashi answered.

"Why did you do it?"Naruto asked.
"Well,I just pushed the pressure points of relaxing.Do it again,you're are quite sexy in underwear."Jiraiya said.

Naruto ignored him,he focused on controlling the chakra and now he was standing in the water.
"I did it!I did it!I did it!"Naruto yelled.

Naruto sitting beside Jiraiya as he explained about something.
"You probably haven't noticed,but you possess two types of chakra."Jiraiya said.
"But I do remember sensing that it was different from the chakra I always build up."Naruto said.
"Okay.That's it for today's training." Jiraiya said.

Taking the scroll out he watched Naruto look in amazement,as he realized what the older man was holding.

"Here,kid sign this in your blood for the next three hours.You will be summoning toads on at least trying to do so."Jiraiya said.
"Aw... looks like someone's become an uncle."Tsunade joked.

So after signing the contract,Naruto began to perform the summoning for at least 3 hours and by the end of the day,he was able to summon a small tadpole with 2 legs.Naruto was laying on the floor exhausted.Jiraiya came over him.

"Is there anything you're left undone?" Jiraiya asked.
"What are you talking about...?"Naruto asked.

Being cut off by Jiraiya punched him to the stomach knocking out Naruto.

'It is certain that it is difficult to have the control to do it...If the excitement of danger and emotion are the key to drawing out the Nine Tailed Fox's chakra...'Jiraiya thoughts.
"Huh?Where...is this?Naruto said after waking up.
"Stand up!Go die and come back.If you don't want to die,do something about it yourself.Got it!Jiraiya said.

Flicking Naturo's headband,he was flung backwards and hurtled down into the cliff.

"Wah!!!"Naruto shouted.
'Naruto after this,you can only depend on the chakra of the Nine Tailed Fox.Die!'Jiraiya thoughts.

Naruto's voice echoed as he flew down.When he opened his eyes he was in a sower.

"I don't remember going to sleep here."Naruto said.
"Grrrr."The voice roared.

Rumbled across the room,with fear some over him at the sound he began to walk closer to the cage and closer he went the deeper the water got in until a claw slammed down around him but did not touch him.

"Who do you think you are to disturb the Almighty Kyuubi."The voiced bombed.
"Huh!This feeling...It's that chakra...The Nine Tailed Fox!"Naruto said.
"What business brought you here?"The Kyuubi asked.
"Since you're staying in my body,as your rent tend me your chakra!"Naruto said.
"That's fine as a reward for making it this far...I'll give it to you."The Kyuubi roared.
"The people do all these mean things to me because there is a giant fur ball in my stomach."Naruto said notices their were someone staring at him.

After gambling with the Fox demon,Naruto waved the seals for the summoning jutsu.Chakra poured out of his hand,a large toad explode out and clutched the walls,breaking a large chunk out.
"You summoned Gamabunta?Even I can't control him."Jiraiya said.

'Looks like he extracted the chakra of the Nine Tailed Fox all on his own this time.'Jiraiya thoughts looking down at the cliff.
"Jiraiya!Where are you?And why am I in a ravine?"The Toad Boss asked.
"A frog again!!"Ino said.
"Yes,and it's a toad in comes with the summoning thing.I'll tell you all about it later,if you any wish to know."Jiraiya said.

The Toad Boss let a plume of smoke,looking around for his summoner but instead of Jiraiya,he saw a blond boy who looked extremely similar to Minato,his previous summoner.

"Boy,who are you?Did you summon me?"The Toad Boss asked.
"I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm your new summoner dattabeyo!"Naruto answered.

He came up more aggressively and moved slightly.Naruto nearly fell over with the small movement.

"Whoa!"Naruto yelled.
"Good job!"Jiraiya said congratulated from above.
"Looks like you a fully pledged senseis now,aren't you Jiraiya?"Tsunade teased.
"I-I-I don't know what you're talking about."Jiraiya denied.
"You taking over sensei now?Hm?"Tsunade said.

The Third Hokage watched his two students bicker reminded how they were like in the old times.The scene changes again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 562 11
Naruto's eyes turned grey. One with true horror and terror and the other one with sadness and loneliness. Will someone help this child and recolor hi...
15.9K 460 15
This is the story of Shira Crow. A mysterious New Akatsuki member. She was never born a ninja, so where does she get her strength and abilities at? E...
147K 2.3K 30
For years, Naruto had nothing. No love, no family, no strength, and no happiness. Only when he leaves Konoha does he get everything he's wanted. And...
264K 9.1K 41
Naruto really thought they could do it. That he could do it. But when the chance was staring him in the eyes, reflecting off of the rasengan in his r...