England to Argentina-Germangie

De KatieAspin

Angie is 15 years old. Her sister (Maria) is a famous singer and is currently on tour. Angie's Mother and Fa... Mais

Introduction.
Chapter 1: School
Chapter 2: News
Chapter 3: Shouting
Chapter 4: Truth
Chapter 5: Friends forever
Chapter 7: Goodbye
Chapter 6: Underneath it all
Chapter 8: Airport
Chapter 10: Time
Chapter 9: Goodbye England..
Chapter 11: The new house
Chapter 12: (I have no title for this)
Chapter 13: We meet
Chapter 14: I saw her
Chapter 15: Eyes meet
Chapter 16: Pairs..
Chapter 17: Deal or Date?
Chapter 18: Notes on napkins
Chapter 19: Salvation
Chapter 20: The view
Chapter 21: 2 Questions
Chapter 22: Music
Chapter 23: A duet
Chapter 24: The ball
Chapter 25: The best day
Chapter 26: My Romeo?
Chapter 27: A kiss..
Chapter 28: A close shave..
Chapter 29: Seal the deal..
Chapter 30: Flowers and Cake
Chapter 31: Date (Part 1)
Chapter 33: Date (Part 3)
Chapter 34: A side to German I've never seen before...
Chapter 35: Sleepovers and chats..
Chapter 36: Skype chats and the 'L' word..
Chapter 37: ....An eventful night....
Chapter 38: Girlfriend & Boyfriend?
Chapter 39: I promise
Chapter 40: Will you fake marry me?
Chapter 41: Fake fiancé? Boyfriend?
-Not a chapter-
Chapter 42: My parents meet German.
Chapter 43: Tell me!
Chapter 44: Until I met German
Chapter 45: Adventure
Chapter 46: Old memories.
Chapter 47: Substitute teachers
Chapter 48: Meeting his parents
Chapter 49: Picture day (Part 1)
Chapter 49: Picture day (Part 2)
Chapter 50: Who 'Run the World'..girls
A/N
Sorry but....A/N
Chapter 51: A present & a surprise..

Chapter 32: Date (Part 2)

166 32 3
De KatieAspin

(For the diner imagine the diner scene in the Nuestro Camino music video;))

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I got blind-folded by German and we only started walking 10 minutes ago. I felt quite nervous..partly because I don't know where German is taking me and because of the fact we are outside... in public. We will be passing people who will probably stop and wonder what the heck is going on. I didn't say anything to German.

====== 10 minutes later =======

We stopped walking....German said "Angie, I'm going to take the blind-fold off of you on the count of three".

"Right well, I will count with you. Ready?".

"Ready.....1".

"2...".

Then we both said "3" together.

He took the blind-fold off of me and stood next to me. We were stood in-front of an American styled diner. I turned to look at German, he had a great big grin on his face.

"Well Angie, let's go inside".

I nodded and we walked towards the diner.

We stepped in through the door and immediately we went and sat in the booth.

I noticed the waitresses had roller blades on their feet. They were also wearing pink poodle skirts. The whole look of the diner was 1950's. It was pretty amazing. I've never been to a diner before...

"Angie, what would you like to eat? We will have desert after but for now what would you like to have for your main".

"Well since it's  American style..i'd like a cheese-burger with curly fries".

"What would you like to drink?".

"A strawberry milkshake please. Strawberry is my favourite type of milkshake".

"So is mine! I'll have the same as you, a cheese-burger with curly fries and to drink a strawberry milkshake".

"Great!".

We smiled at one another.. the waitress approached our table.

"Good evening, what can I get you both?".

"Can I have a cheese-burger with curly fries and a strawberry milkshake twice please".

"Yes, it will be about 20 minutes. Is there anything else you would like?".

"No thanks".

"Well, when your food comes, I will bring you both your cutlery and sauces".

"Thanks a lot".

The waitress smiled and roller bladed on.

 "So Angie, how are you finding Argentina so far, is it to your liking?".

"Yeah, Argentina is incredible. It's such a beautiful country and Buenos Aries is an amazing city. I'm happy I'm here".

"I'm happy you came to Argentina too".

"Well there's that but I'm talking about right here..right now. I'm happy I'm here with you".

"I am too, you're so different to any other girl I've ever met. I just look at you and I'm under hypnosis, I'm hypnotized by your smile, your eyes,  your laugh...everything! Everything about you makes me smile. Thank you for agreeing to come on this date with me".

I was blushing very badly.

"German, honestly I should be thanking you. You've melted the ice inside me, you've helped me discover what life is really about. When I was at school in England, I didn't have the best time there..but here it's the complete opposite. So thank YOU for everything you've done for me".

He grabbed my hands.

"Well your welcome Angie, I guess we are both thankful for having each-other..".

"Yeah, I guess your right" I smiled.

"Angie, what's your hobbies, what type of sports do you like?".

"My hobbies are baking and long relaxing walks. The sports I like..well it's not a sport actually..I like going bowling  and playing air hockey in the arcades".

"Well I will have to take you bowling then after thrash you at air hockey..although I will thrash you at bowling too".

"I'll have you know...I'm great at bowling..even though I need to have the sides up...".

"We will see won't we then Miss".

"Yes we will".

We carried on talking and laughing for a while then our food arrived. It was quite funny actually because when the waitress came to give us our food...German was pulling funny faces at me. The waitress looked at him as if he was bonkers. I couldn't help but laugh.

I was just about to take a sip of my milkshake when German took one of my fries...

"Hey, you have your own, stop eating mine!".

He stole another..

"What did I just say? Hmmm?".

He began to chuckle, he thought he was so funny...until...

"German, Pablo has just sat down behind us with Rina..look!".

He turned around so I took two fries from off his plate to replace the ones he took from me.

"No, they're not, your messing with me aren't you?".

"Gotchaaa!" then I began to laugh. He didn't notice that I had taken the fries..

"Right, German keep your hands away from my food..eat your own!".

The next thing I notice was German dip his finger in to his milkshake...I wonder what the heck is he doing?!... Then I realized but I was too late...with the bit of milkshake on his finger, he dabbed it on my nose so I had like a little pink/white circle on the nose.

He burst out laughing...

"Hahaha, you're so funny! I'll get you back my friend, just wait and see" I raised my eyebrow..

"Friend, ey? Are we just friends though Angie hmm.....?".

"Like I said, just wait and see".

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

There is one more part to this!:)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
928K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 57.6K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
149K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...