The Lost Mikaelson (TVD FANFI...

Door vampirediariesfan22

In which the youngest Mikaelson is reborn as Theo Gilbert, the older brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. How... Meer

Cast
Pairing
Return
Brave New World
Bad Moon Rising
Kill or Be Killed
Plan B
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Season 3
The Tribrid Awakens
Ghost World
Homecoming
The New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaisons

Smells Like Teen Spirit

1.4K 51 5
Door vampirediariesfan22

___________________________________________________

Third Person POV:

Elena, Caroline and Bonnie are standing together in front of the school.

"Here we are. Senior year," Caroline said dramatically.

"Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?" Bonnie questioned.

"Okay. So prank night was a bust. But we are accepting it, and we are moving on," Caroline said as they started walking.

"You're right. I mean, why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is no where to be found hinder this experience?" Bonnie said.

"Yes! And why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day," Caroline said as Elena stopped walking.

This caused the other two to stop and turn around to look at her.

"Today's our anniversary. Technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year," Elena said.

"Yeah. You win," Caroline said.

"Are you sure you want to be here?" Bonnie asked Elena.

"I have to be here. I have to put it behind me. New year. New life," she said.

Caroline and Bonnie look at each other and follow Elena.

*************

Theo's POV:

I walked through the halls of Mystic Falls High looking for Bonnie, when I found her at her locker. I walked up behind her and covered her eyes with my hands.

"Guess who," I said in her ear.

"Hmmm, could it be my otherwise estranged boyfriend?" Bonnie questioned.

I removed my hands and she turned around to face me and crossed her arms.

"I know you're probably mad at me, but I can explain," I said seeing the look on her face.

"I'm listening," she said.

"Well it's a lot to explain, so let me just show you," I said looking around to see nobody was in the hall at the moment.

I placed my hand on her temple and showed her what happened when I left and everything from my death up to now.

"Wow, so you finally became the Tribrid," Bonnie said looking at me.

"Yeah, I hope this doesn't change anything between us," I said.

"It doesn't," she said kissing me. "Now, we have to get to class,"

"Ok, let me walk you," I said grabbing her stuff and walking her to her class.

Once I dropped Bonnie off to her class I made my way to history.

I was walking to the class when I bumped into someone.

"Watching where you're going," an accent voice said.

"Rebekah?" I questioned recognizing the voice.

The blonde turned to look at me and her eyes widened.

"Henrik," she said pulling me into a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as she let me go.

"Nik left me here to go make his bloody hybrids," Rebekah said annoyed.

"I meant at the school," I said.

"Well I wanted to try going to school since I never been to one," she said.

I nodded and we started walking to Alaric's classroom. We stopped outside the doorway when Alaric spoke.

"Welcome back, seniors. Let's turn our brains back on, starting with this country's original founders...the Native Americans."

"What about the Vikings?" Rebekah and I said as we entered the classroom and sat at a desk.

"There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you?" Alaric said looking at Rebekah.

"My name's Rebekah. I'm new. And history's my favorite subject," she said smiling.

*************

Once school was over, I took Bonnie on a small date to make up for not taking her out for the summer.

After that we went to the bonfire that was happening at the school. It was there that Jeremy told us what was about to happen.

"Somehow Vicki's been communicating with some super strong witch," Jeremy said to us when we went into the school to avoid anybody hearing us.

"Communicating to do what?" I asked him.

"She's trying to crossover from the other side and she told Matt this witch could help her," he said.

"No witch would do that for free, so they must want Vicky to do something for them," I said.

"We need to find Matt and stop him," Bonnie said.

*************

"Matt! Matt, slow down. What happened?" Bonnie said on the phone.

"I messed up, Bonnie," Matt said.

"What? How? Where is she?" She asked him.

After she ended the call, we setup a classroom to do the spell as we waited for Matt. Once he got to the room he started talking.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't think she'd do something like this. I trusted her," Matt said.

"You need to tell us exactly what you did to let Vicki out. So we know exactly how to send her back," Bonnie said.

Matt told us what he did to allow Vicki to have a foothold in this world.

Matt lights a candle as Bonnie and I looked at her grimoire.

"I found a spell that can block whatever magic is helping Vicki," Bonnie said.

"What do I do?" Matt asked.

"Give me your hand," I said.

Matt holds out his hand with the cut wound from earlier. I looks at it and take his other hand and cuts the palm with a knife.

"Alright cast the spell," I said to Bonnie.

Bonnie starts chanting the spell and after a while Vicki appeared in the classroom.

As Bonnie continued the spell, Matt and Vicki talked until Matt finally let her go and she disappeared causing Bonnie to stop the spell.

***************

After fixing Matt mistake we left the school and I  dropped Bonnie off at her house and made my way home.

When I got in the house, I made my way to go up the stairs but stopped as I saw someone sitting on the couch.

"Nice place you got here," the person said as they put their feet on the table.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"You'll find out later but right  now we need to talk," they said.

____________________________________________

Who's this in the house? And what do they need to talk with Theo about?

As always pls comment and vote my lovely readers and stay safe.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all out there.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

132K 4K 74
The Vampire Diaries Book 1 in the Soulmates Series Season Two - Season Four The Originals Season One - Season Five Kol Mikaelson x OC
957K 24.8K 37
"๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ." - in which the eldest gilbert becomes wrapped up in one of the mikaelson...
182K 5.6K 52
Bonnie needed both doppelgรคngers blood to try and undo the spell that made vampires but when it goes wrong Elena, Katherine, and Caroline get sent ba...
1M 28.5K 30
In which Ashley Gilbert is the albino twin sister to Elena Gilbert and meets the infamous Original hybrid... Seasons 2-4 #1 elenagilbert #1 theorigin...