Varian X Reader One Shots

By dr3am_caf3

Just some Varian x Female Reader one shots, that's all! I hope you all enjoy ☺️ Tangled the Series does not b... More

Request Page
01. Adorable
02. Yandere!Varian (requested)
03. Powers (requested)
04. Cuddles
05. Encanto Au
06. Pokemon (requested)
a/n
07. Stranger Things Au (requested)
08. Yandere!Varian Part 2 (requested)
09. Welcome To Hogwarts! (requested)
a/n
10. Resident Evil Village Au (requested)
Another Scratch Project
11. Snowstorm
12. Hemophobia
13. Torture (requested)
14. Donkey (requested)
14.5. Donkey Epilogue (requested)
WHAT DID I DO?! 🤣
Bloopers! :D
15. Diary
16. Horror Movie
a/n
17. Haunting Thoughts (requested)
18. Memes
19. The Ghosts of Corona (requested)
20. What's Lost Will Be Found (Requested)
REQUESTS TEMPORARY CLOSED!
A/N: UPCOMING UPDATES
A/N: No longer taking votes. Thank you for helping! :D
A Varian Playlist I Made (Plus Update!)
22. Love Potion (requested)
23. I Just Want You Back (requested)
24. Similar Minded (requested)

21. Escaping To Gravesfield (Requested)

621 10 140
By dr3am_caf3

Thank you for requesting this one shot, VarianWolf !

Genre: TOH crossover

Spoilers: end of s1 of Tangled; "Thanks To Them" from The Owl House

Warnings: brief moment with Varian being stripped down to his underwear; no major nudity; Mentions of abuse

Extra: f/m means "favorite magic" (you're a witch in this one shot); f/s means "favorite show"; f/c means "favorite character"; o/f/c means "other favorite character"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Varian's POV

Escaping from Corona's prison was one of the most difficult escapes I had to perform. The dungeon's security was high and was filled to the brim with guards. Not to mention, I was in a weak physical state due to all the torture and starvation I experienced while in my grimy prison cell.

It took almost a year, but I was finally out of that hellhole of a kingdom.

I knew there was no way I'd be able to continue living in Old Corona without being spotted, so I devised a plan to flee the kingdom entirely. Before I left, I returned to my lab to gather some personal items and weapons that I'd need in case someone found me.

I made a glance towards my father and the amber that had encased him so long ago. It had been a while since I'd last seen him in person.

"Dad..."

I approached the amber slowly and ran my hand down the side of it.

I spoke again. "Dad, I have to go somewhere safe for me to live. I don't know when or if I'll be back."

I paused and took a deep breath before continuing. "I just wanted to tell you that I love you and that I'll miss you. Please don't forget about me."

My father remained silenced inside the amber. Tears of grief welled up in my eyes as I leaned my forehead against the cold and hard amber. It would be a long time until I could see him again.

A small squeak startled me. I turned around and spotted a chubby raccoon rubbing his soft body against my legs.

"Ruddiger...?"

My beloved raccoon had been taken away from me while I was in prison. I didn't think that they had let him go live freely.

"Ruddiger, I missed you." I bent down to his level and stroked the fur on Ruddiger's head, ignoring the aching pain in my legs.

Ruddiger replied with a happy chirp.

Then there was a loud bang on the door to the house.

"OPEN UP! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE, KID!!"

"Crap, the guards must've found me," I hissed. "C'mon, Ruddiger, we have to go now!"

Ruddiger nodded in agreement and jumped into my satchel. I opened the trap door in the stone floor, jumped inside the tunnel below it, and closed the door behind me. I quickly pulled out a lantern I had packed, lit it, and began the run for my life. My satchel bounced along my side, making Ruddiger do the same. I was panting heavily as I remembered how low my stamina had become. I was way weaker that I was before prison.

There were loud, thundering footsteps coming from behind me, and I mentally cursed. The guards had found my tunnel.

"COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW, TRAITOR!! WE WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!"

That was the Captain's voice.

Soon I reached the end to the tunnel and I forced my tired legs to run at a faster pace. If I could lose the guards in the forest, there would be no chance of them ever finding me again.

"We're almost... at the forest... Ruddiger..." I wheezed.

Ruddiger trilled nervously.

My mind was in a state of panic as I continued to hear the constant shouting of the Captain and the loud footsteps. They were catching up to me pretty quickly, but they were all out of my length of vision.

Suddenly, I spotted a tree up ahead with a low branch that could easily support my weight. I decided that this was my best option of escape knowing that the guards couldn't currently see me. It was a foolproof plan.

"Hold on, Ruddiger," I warned my raccoon friend.

I increased my speed as I approached the tree I was targeting with my eyes on the lowest branch. When I got close enough, I raised both of my arms up in the air and jumped as high as I could, hoping that I would be able to reach the branch.

Upon impact, I had shut my eyes. Realizing I had stopped, I opened my eyes and sighed in relief when I saw that my hands were tightly clutching onto the branch. As quickly as I could manage, I swung myself onto the branch and began to climb the tree as high as I could climb. Focusing on the task ahead, I ignored the dizzy feeling in my head as I went higher. Now was not the time for screwing up like always. I had to focus on my survival because my life was on the line.

One small slip-up could ruin everything I had set up to plan this escape, and I was not willing to let that happen.

"Hey, where'd the kid go?" The Captain pondered. He and the other guards had paused right beneath the tree I was hidden in. My heart was beating a million miles per second.

"I'm not sure. Should we keep searching?" Pete answered.

The Captain nodded. "Alright, men, let's keep going. He's bound to be around here somewhere."

The sounds of the guards' footsteps slowly faded as they all ran from the tree. I could feel my heartbeat slow down a little as I carefully made my way down the tree. Once I made it to the forest floor, I dusted my clothes off, made sure Ruddiger was ok, then started to walk in a different direction than the guards were. I could feel a sharp pain in both my legs from how sore and bruised they were. I wasn't in much of a good shape, but that wasn't an excuse to stop now. I knew I had to keep moving forward, even if I felt I couldn't handle it.

Ruddiger suddenly chirped and I turned my attention towards him.

"What is it, Ruddiger?"

The raccoon pointed his dark paw ahead. My eyes followed where he was pointing and I let out a quiet gasp.

There was an interdimentional portal right in front of us.

There was a swirling mix of blue, green, and yellow in this portal, and it even sparkled in the sunlight.

"What is that and what is it doing here?"

I approached the portal with caution. I could hear some voices coming from the other side of it, but none of them sounded familiar.

"Maybe it would be safe if I go into it," I suggested. "Nobody on the other side of that portal will know me. I could ask them for help."

Ruddiger appeared to be unsure, but I wouldn't let him stop me. This was my chance to go someplace safe.

This was my chance to be somewhere that I belonged.

Without giving it much of a second thought, I confidently walked through the shiny portal, leaving all that I used to call home behind.

The inside of the portal made me feel tingly as I walked through it. It was definitely the weirdest feeling I had felt in a while. Thankfully, I was out of the portal very quickly, and I was now in a new location. I glanced down at the ground and noticed that I was standing on a wooden porch of some sort. In fact, I had teleported onto a small, wooden house.

What I saw next surprised me. A group of kids my age-- around seven-- were all standing by each other and appeared to be scared of me. I had no idea what I could tell them to make them feel better, but I had to try.

I began my greeting with a simple hand wave. "Um... Hello there."

Y/n's POV

I had no words to describe how I was feeling at that moment.

One moment, we were all trying to help Luz create a portal to the Demon Realm. Then, a strange boy had suddenly popped out of our failed portal.

I saw the boy's hand go up and he waved at us all. "Um... Hello there."

"Who... Who are you?" I snapped back into reality when I heard the sound of Luz's voice trying to interact with the boy.

"My name is Varian, and I'm from the Kingdom of Corona," the strange boy replied. "I was running away from some enemies when I saw a portal that lead me here. I'm not here to hurt you, I swear."

Amity summoned her palisman, who turned back into a staff. She was quick to point it at Varian. "Are you sure you're telling the truth? We've never heard of the Kingdom of Corona before."

"That's because I'm not from this world," Varian answered.

"We're not from here either," Amity added. "In fact, we're trying to get back to our home."

"I guess that means we made the wrong portal," Gus sighed. "We'll have to start over again."

Luz approached Varian with a serious expression. "Are you sure we can trust you?"

Varian's eyes widened, but then I saw a sad look in his eyes. "I know what's it's like when your trust with another person breaks. I wouldn't want to do the same to others. Please... I need a place where I can feel safe."

Out of nowhere, my mind finally decided that I should speak. "I think we should let him stay, Luz. He looks very weakened and he probably needs medical attention."

It took Luz a moment to think before coming to a decision. "Varian, we'll talk to my mom about this first, but I already have a feeling she'll let you stay with the rest of us."

Varian's eyes lit up. "Really?"

Luz nodded and Varian smiled warmly.

"Thank you." Varian bowed his head in gratitude.

"Let's get you to Camila." I beckoned for Varian to follow me inside Luz's house, and Varian listened to me.

Upon closer inspection, I began to really see what kind of state Varian was in. His left eye was bruised badly, there were scratch marks all over his arms and face, and he looked as if he hadn't slept in months. His hair was a disheveled mess and he had bad eyebags like Hunter. I was honestly surprised he was still alive.

Camila swung open the front door to the house and immediately rushed to Varian. Luz must've gotten to the house first.

"Here, kiddo, let's get you inside the house and get you cleaned up, ok?" Camila had her arm around Varian's shoulder and dragged him away from me.

I wasn't sure why, but I felt a little sad that Varian wasn't by my side anymore.

Varian's POV

Luz's mother had a very caring and calm aura coming off her, and it felt nice. She took me to her bathroom and pulled a small, red box from a drawer.

"What's that?" I asked.

She set the box down on the counter. "It's a first aid kit. The supplies inside will help clean your wounds and speed up the healing process."

"Are you Luz's mother?"

"Yes. You can just call me Camila though," Luz's mother replied. She opened up the box and removed a set of bandages. "I'm going to disinfect those scratches on your face to start off with, alright?"

I nodded, giving her permission to proceed. Camila dabbed my face with something she called "rubbing alcohol" and placed colorful bandaids where I had been scratched in the forest.

Once she had finished, Camila then asked, "Is it alright if I clean any possible wounds that are under your shirt?"

I froze. "U-um, I-I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"It's alright. I'm only trying to clean up any other injuries you may have," Camila promised. "I hope I'm not making you feel uncomfortable."

"You're not. I just--" I paused. I didn't want to show her what was underneath my shirt. It would be too much for her to handle.

Camila placed her hand gently on my right shoulder. "Please trust me, Varian. This needs to be taken care of."

After a moment of hesitation, I nodded, but refused to meet her gaze.

"Ok. You can look."

Y/n's POV

While Camila was taking care of Varian's wounds, the rest of us were discussing what had happened.

"I'm not sure if we can even trust him," Amity began. "We have no idea where he came from."

"Maybe he escaped from some kind of fight," Gus suggested. "That might explain all the cuts and bruises."

"While it's true that we don't know anything about him, we should let him stay with us," Luz argued. "He's injured and he had a sad look in his eye. He needs some help."

"I'm agreeing with Luz," a quiet voice spoke.

It was Hunter.

All eyes turned to him and Hunter continued. "He looks just like me when I was training in the Emperor's Coven: tortured and emotionally hurt. I'd feel bad if we kicked him out in the streets. I think it's best if we take care of him for the time being and get some information out of him."

I placed my hand on Hunter's shoulder. "You're right, Hunter. I also agree with Luz. We need to help him as best as we can."

Luz smiled. "Thank you."

I nodded, returning the smile.

Just then, Camila and Varian returned from the bathroom. Varian had some colorful bandaids covering his face. In fact, these were the same bandaids the rest of us had used after being trapped in the human realm. Camila led Varian to the couch and he sat down beside her.

"You can tell them, Varian. No one is going to judge you," Camila reassured.

Varian's hands squirmed around and he wouldn't make eye contact with anyone.

"It's alright. We'll listen to everything you have to say," Luz promised.

Varian sighed. "I'm sorry of how I'm acting. I've been isolated for so long that I don't remember how to talk to people normally."

Suddenly, Varian's satchel began to wiggle and shake until something broke free of the fabric prison. It was a raccoon! Everyone started reacting loudly to seeing such a creature.

"Oh my goodness! What is a raccoon doing in my house?!" Camila shouted.

The raccoon was startled by all the loud noises and ran as fast as his stubby legs would take him, jumping up into Varian's lap.

"Varian, does he belong to you?" Camila asked.

"Yeah, sorry. His name is Ruddiger and he's my raccoon," Varian answered. He comforted Ruddiger by stroking his long, grey fur. "Is it alright if he stays with me?"

"Sure," Camila agreed. "Just make sure that he doesn't make a mess."

Varian nodded. "I... I also don't think I'm ready to tell you all what happened to me."

Luz smiled. "That's alright. We should let you rest first anyway. Here, let's all introduce ourselves to make us more acquainted. My name is Luz."

"I'm Gus!"

"My name is Willow. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Vee and I live here with Miss Noceda."

"Amity. Don't mess with Luz and my friends or else I'll make you regret it."

"Amity, don't threaten him! He's already in bad shape as it is."

"Sorry, Luz."

"I'm Hunter and this is my palisman, Flapjack. I think we'll be close friends."

Flapjack flew over to Ruddiger and already began to strike up a conversation with the friendly raccoon.

Finally, it was my turn. I could feel my palms sweating. "My name is Y/n. It's so nice to meet you!"

I mentally cursed from how shaky my voice sounded. I noticed that Varian was smiling at me, which only made the nervous feeling worse.

Varian bowed his head with gratitude."Thank you for letting me stay with you all. If there's anything I can help you with, please let me know."

Varian's POV

Several weeks had passed since I met all seven of my new friends in Gravesfield. I still hadn't told any of them about my past in Corona, but they all told me about how they themselves ended up in Gravesfield.

Luz was a human-- just like me!-- but all the others were witches (except for Vee and Camila). For the past few months, Luz had stayed with someone named Eda in the Demon Realm, where everyone else came from. However, there was a battle between another guy named Belos, and the seven were all separated from Eda and their families.

Luz practiced all kinds of magic, Amity practiced Abomination magic, Willow practiced Plant magic, Gus practiced Illusion magic, I'm not really sure what kind of magic Hunter practiced, and Y/n practiced f/m magic.

Yes, I said "magic".

I was a little shocked at first once I found out that almost everyone in Camila's house could practice magic, but it made a little bit of sense after learning about Rapunzel's power.

Everyone was so kind to me these past few weeks and are even saying that they're all my friends. I'm not sure if that's true though. I don't deserve such great friends.

One thing I do know is that Y/n is very beautiful. I love the way her e/c eyes sparkle, the way she can practice her magic, and I love how kind and gentle she is towards me. It's almost like she fully trusts me, even if I hadn't informed her of my past and all the mistakes I've made. She's perfect in my eyes and I want to be with her forever.

"Luz, Halloween is coming up!" Camila announced. "Aren't you excited?"

Luz gave a half-hearted smile. "Uh, yeah. Of course I'm excited."

I noticed that Luz was falling into some sort of depression recently, and I can only assume it had something to do with the Demon Realm. She wasn't acting like herself anymore.

Amity and the others were watching a movie about a witch named Azula. Once she saw Luz, she approached her.

"Hey, maybe I can be the Hecate to your Azula?" Amity suggested.

Luz seemed to like that idea and she cheered up just a little bit. "That sounds great!"

While Hunter and Gus were rambling on about this science fiction book they really liked, Y/n turned to me and asked, "Do you want to have matching costumes too?"

I blushed. "Matching costumes? What would we dress up as?"

"I know! We could dress us as F/c and O/f/c from F/s! It's my favorite human show," Y/n beamed.

I felt it difficult to say no to her. "Y-yeah, sure! That sounds like fun."

Y/n smiled so wide that I thought it would reach her pointed ears. "Thank you, Varian! You're the best!"

She leaped onto me and gave me a big hug. Hunter noticed and winked at me with a cocky smirk on his face. I tried not to blush as I gave him a warning glance.

Hunter's POV

Something was definitely up between Varian and Y/n. I could feel it! They were always talking to one another and they were even planning on having matching costumes for Halloween.

I have to help my man get the girl of his dreams!

Later that night, after I had an... emotional moment with Luz, I immediately went downstairs to the basement to talk to Varian. Thankfully, Gus was sound asleep.

"So, uh, Varian? How's planning costumes with Y/n coming along?" I asked him casually.

Varian turned to look at me and his ears were red. "It's fine, I guess. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I'm just wondering. It just seems like you two are really close..."

"We... We're not together or anything!" Varian spat in defense.

"I know, I know! I was just wondering if there's anything I can do to help that dream become a reality."

There. I had hit him with the offer.

Varian thought to himself for a moment before replying with, "Ok, sure. You can try, but you can't make it obvious."

I smiled. "Sweet! I'll do my best."

Y/n's POV

Halloween had finally arrived and I was super excited! I had chosen to dress up as F/c and Varian dressed up as O/f/c. He looked so cute in his costume!

"You ready to go out, Varian?" I asked him. Everyone else was about to head out the door.

Varian nodded. "Yes."

Ruddiger was right at Varian's feet like he wanted to come with us.

"You can come too, Ruddiger, if you want," I accepted.

Ruddiger trilled happily and followed everyone else out the door. Luz was the only one who knew how Halloween worked, so we were all eager to know what kind of activities we had to do.

The first thing we did was go on a hay bale ride with the girl from the History Museum guiding the tour and telling the story of Caleb and Phillip. We were all pretty tense because Phillip was actually Belos before he turned all evil. I could sense that Varian was even feeling a bit uncomfortable and he wasn't even there when we had to face Belos.

Finally, our story guide had finished telling the tale and let us off the ride. Before we could decide what activity to do next, a bunch of strange people approached us.

There was a woman with long, blonde hair, another woman with shorter, black hair, and a man with a goatee.

The blonde woman spoke first. "Varian?"

Varian's POV

I couldn't believe it. Rapunzel was here!? I thought she was still on her journey. What was she doing here in Gravesfield?!

Cassandra grabbed my sleeve roughly. "You have a lot of explaining to do, Kid. We're taking you back to your prison cell where you belong."

"Prison cell? What are you talking about?" Y/n questioned.

I glanced back at the crew. They all had worried and confused looks on their faces.

I had to tell them the truth.

"I'm a fugitive. I'm sorry for lying to you for these past few weeks."

I couldn't meet their gazes.

Rapunzel spoke up. "Why did you even escape in the first place? Your sentence was almost over."

"I couldn't stand living in that hellhole any longer!" I spat. "I couldn't handle bearing with all the constant torture and beating I received in that prison cell! Is that really how you treat all your prisoners?!"

Rapunzel took a step back. "Torture? You can't be serious! We never torture our prisoners."

"Step aside, Darling. Varian shouldn't be any of your concern. We can handle him."

That was King Frederic's voice. He had the guards and Nigel with him as well. I knew I was in big trouble.

"Dad, I'm a princess with 70 feet of hair! I know I can take care of this!" Rapunzel pleaded.

"Now that we're here, you don't have to worry about a thing. He won't hurt you anymore." Frederic silenced Rapunzel and began to take a few steps towards me. "It's been a rough few weeks trying to find you. My daughter even felt the need to come in here looking for you a week before we even found your little portal. Now that we're here, we're taking you back to Corona and we're extending your sentence."

"Stop right there!" Amity used her magic goop to tie the guards and Frederic up. "Let him prove that you all tortured him."

I turned to the others. "Camila is the only one who knows about this."

Willow gasped. "She knows about this?"

I nodded. "Back when she first treated my wounds, she saw everything. I begged her not to tell any of you because I thought you weren't ready to know the real me. Now I have to show you."

I felt really uncomfortable doing this, mainly because Y/n was watching, but I knew I had to do this. I began to strip myself until I was only in my underwear. I figured that was good enough. I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to see their reactions. I could hear scattered gasps coming from all around me.

I would have to wait this out so they could all have a good look at what the king had done to me.

Y/n's POV

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.

Varian had deep knife and whip cuts, bruises, and burn marks all around his body. His wrists were raw and the marks around them made me think they were caused by handcuffs. I thought I was feeling sickened from how well I could see his ribs, but it was even worse. "Murderer" and "Betrayer" were written in each of his shoulder blades, while "Traitor" was written on his chest. I could even see a faint circular mark around his neck.

Everyone was in pure shock. Willow had her hands covering her mouth, Amity looked like she might throw up, and Gus' eyes were widened. Even the princess and her two companions were surprised. The king didn't even seem phased by this.

This was the last straw. I finally snapped.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM?!" I launched myself at the king and grabbed him by the shirt collar. "NOBODY SHOULD TREAT OTHERS LIKE THAT, EVEN IF THEY MADE A MISTAKE!"

I began kicking him and punching him while he was still in the Abomination Goop since he had no chance of fighting back.

I couldn't fight the tears in my eyes or how shaky my voice had become as I continued to chew him out. "Varian is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and if you lay another finger on him, I will KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME?! I'LL KILL YOU!"

All the energy I had stored had drained and I collapsed onto the road and cried quietly. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and I turned to see that it was Varian, and he was fully clothed again.

"I'm sorry, Y/n," Varian apologized. "I think I'll have to go with them. I did break out of prison."

"No, you can't go with them! They hurt you!" I pleaded. "You can't go back with them!"

"Y/n--"

"I need you here with me! You mean a lot to me and I don't want you to leave. Please, please stay with me!"

Varian held a glimpse of sympathy in his bright, blue eyes. "I don't know if I can."

"He's right. He has to come back to Corona," the princess agreed. "I believe Varian when he says he's been tortured, but I have to side with my father. He's just doing what he feels is right."

"Rapunzel..." Varian couldn't find the right words to say. He looked terrified.

Rapunzel sighed. "Come on, we have to go now."

Amity tied her and her friends up too. "Oh, no, you're not going anywhere! I don't think you have any right to torture your prisoners like this. We're going to keep you here with us until we figure out what to do with you."

"Guys, where's Hunter and Luz?" Willow cried.

She was right. Luz and Hunter had been absent this entire time. They had missed everything.

"We'll come back for these morons later," Amity decided. "For now, we'll have to find them. Gus, go get Camila and Vee, please!"

"On it!" Gus ran towards Luz's house.

"Let's go!" Amity led the way. There was a forest nearby and we assumed that that would be the first place they'd go to. This was confirmed when we heard voices coming from a stone ruins nearby.

"Luz, Hunter! Are you here?" We all tried calling out their names in hopes that they'd hear us.

Thankfully, we found Luz. She was holding a frightened Flapjack in her arms, which made the rest of us feel unsettled.

"Where's Hunter?" I asked.

Gus then found us, and he had Camila and Vee with him.

"What's going on?" Camila inquired. "Are you alright, Luz?"

Before Luz could say anything, Hunter finally made an appearance. However, he looked different. There was a lot of greenish grey goop surrounding parts of his body and he had a horn on top of his head like Belos. In fact, it was Belos!

He was possessing Hunter!

I was in so much shock that I couldn't make out what Belos was saying. The sound of my heavy heartbeat drowned out all the extra noise.

What I saw next was truly horrible.

Belos snatched Flapjack from Luz with a sinister grin on his face and stabbed the poor palisman right through his chest!

"Everyone, now!" Amity signalled for everyone to use their magic to force Belos out of Hunter's body.

The battle was intense. Belos was pushing everyone off him and was fighting to keep Flapjack all to himself. That's when Hunter decided to fight back.

"I won't let you hurt them!" Hunter cried. "I'm tired of being under your control and I'm tired of not living the life I want to live. I love my friends and I love having freedom. Just leave me alone!"

Hunter launched himself into a pond that surrounded the stone ruins. Everyone was horrified.

"Mom, you have to save him!" Luz pleaded.

Camila dove into the pond and dragged Hunter's unconscious body to land.

"Be gentle with him!" Willow begged. She held Hunter close to her.

While everyone was trying to figure out what to do, Varian squeezed my hand. I glanced at him and saw that he was just as scared as the rest of us.

"Is he going to be ok?" Varian wondered.

"I'm not sure," I replied honestly. "I really hope he is."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Flapjack fly over to Hunter. I could tell he was struggling to stay in the air, but he managed to land right over Hunter's chest. Flapjack nuzzled Hunter's cheek one last time before disappearing into small, glowing specks that evaporated into the night sky. Hunter regained consciousness.

"Is everyone ok?" Hunter asked us. His magenta eyes had become a creamy brown color... like Flapjack's eyes.

"Yes," Gus replied. "But Flapjack..."

"It's alright. Don't tell me." Hunter clutched his heart and tears streamed down his face, which had gained some new scars. "I already know."

I felt tears of my own run down the sides of my face and Varian held me tight.

Vee had left halfway through the battle to gather the king and the others. When she came back, we all stood up and made our way towards a new portal that had opened up.

We were finally going home.

"We'll take them to the Boiling Isles and see what we can do to give them the punishment they deserve," Amity informed Varian.

"Thank you. Just please don't hurt Rapunzel, Cassandra, and Eugene. They didn't do anything wrong," Varian added.

Amity nodded. "Sure thing."

One by one, everyone made their way through the portal that led to the Demon Realm. The only one who stayed behind was Vee, who offered to play as Camila in the Human Realm. Amity and Luz went in together after the others, dragging the Coronians in with them.

Varian grabbed my hand. "Is the Demon Realm safe?"

I held my head up high. "I don't know for sure, but we won't know until we arrive."

Hand-in-hand, Varian and I approached the portal.

I took a deep breath. "Let's go."

Word Count: 5309

Thank you all for reading!

VarianWolf, I am so sorry it took so long to finish writing. So much has happened lately and I didn't have as much time as I had hoped. Please forgive me

I'd also like to thank everyone for 8k reads! You all are so amazing and I'm grateful that I have so many people that are interested in my writing ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 34 8
"𝓞𝓱, 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂? 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸... 𝓹𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓵𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵 𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓽?" -A collection of oneshots, AUs and headcanons about Cor...
325 20 5
She never wanted to hurt anyone. She just didn't know how to control it. She was like the moon - lonely and untouchable with shadows to guide her pa...
754 11 10
Just random Varian one shots, tell me if they are not original. a lot of them will be cute ones, but I will definitely have guilt and manipulation...
79.3K 1.4K 50
I've read some so now I've decided to write some. A lot of these will be AUS so I'll have notes giving you some background on the AU. Also spoilers i...