š•øš–€š•½š•Æš•°š•½ | š–‚š–Šš–‰š–“š–Šš–˜š–‰...

By 3clipseLilith

š•®š–š–†š–”š–˜ š–†š–“š–‰ š–ˆš–—š–Žš–’š–Š š–’š–Šš–Šš–™š–˜ š–’š–šš–—š–‰š–Šš–—... š•­š–šš–‘š–‘š–˜š–Šš–žš–Š, š–‡š–Žš–™š–ˆš–š–Šš–˜! **I DO NOT OWN WEDN... More

š•øš–€š•½š•Æš•°š•½ | š–‚š–Šš–‰š–“š–Šš–˜š–‰š–†š–ž
š–ˆš–†š–˜š–™
š–•š–‘š–†š–žš–‘š–Žš–˜š–™
š–•š–—š–”š–‘š–”š–Œš–šš–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–”š–“š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–”
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–—š–Šš–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–‹š–”š–šš–—
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–‹š–Žš–›š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–˜š–Žš–
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–˜š–Šš–›š–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–Šš–Žš–Œš–š–™
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–“š–Žš–“š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–Šš–‘š–Šš–›š–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–‘š–›š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–Šš–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–‹š–”š–šš–—š–™š–Šš–Šš–“
>>discussion
WRATH
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–‹š–Žš–‹š–™š–Šš–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–˜š–Žš–š–™š–Šš–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–˜š–Šš–›š–Šš–“š–™š–Šš–Šš–“
Possible Title Change
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–“š–Žš–“š–Šš–™š–Šš–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–”š–“š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–™š–œš–”
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–™š–š–—š–Šš–Š
Translation to Khabar-E-Tahayyur-E-Ishq
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–‹š–”š–šš–—
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–‹š–Žš–›š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–˜š–Žš–
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–˜š–Šš–›š–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–Šš–Žš–Œš–š–™
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–“š–Žš–“š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–”š–“š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–™š–œš–”
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–™š–š–—š–Šš–Š
Emine
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–‹š–”š–šš–—
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–‹š–Žš–›š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–˜š–Žš–
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–˜š–Šš–›š–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–Šš–Žš–Œš–š–™
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–“š–Žš–“š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–‹š–”š–—š–™š–ž

š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–Šš–Žš–Œš–š–™š–Šš–Šš–“

263 10 2
By 3clipseLilith

~

XVIII

~

"Dr. Kinbott says I need to get out more, says I need to open my mind to new people and experiences," Wednesday whispered, crouched down beside Aiyla behind the shutter.

Aiyla smirked, "Who are we to argue with her professional clichés?"

The shutter slowly began to open, but only about a foot off the ground. Aiyla and Wednesday ducked and crawled under the opening and into the empty morgue, before Onyx pressed a button with her beak and the shutter closed again.

They quickly made their way towards the autopsy table, "While we do the autopsy, you find the files of the monster's files and make copies," Wednesday ordered to Thing.

"And you keep watch," Aiyla told Onyx.

Thing scuttled sadly.

"Oh, don't pout," Wednesday seethed, "Your scalpel skills are questionable." She opened a case of surgical equipment and lay it out on the table. "Do you remember on my 13th birthday when Uncle Fester gave me that cadaver. You sliced right through that man's carotid."

Thing gave a resigned tap before scampering away.

Aiyla sighed as she turned and opened a body locker, peering inside, "No." She shut the door.

Wednesday looked in another, "No." She inhaled for a moment, "Magnificent hematoma."

Aiyla opened another locker just as Wednesday closed the other. "There you are." She pulled the tray out to reveal the hacked and marred body of the bearded man from the old meeting house.

The furry little problem had disposed of him when they'd left.

Aiyla got out her phone and began taping her voice. "Thursday, 7:23 p.m. The body is that of a 50-year-old male." She picked up the sheet covering his body and she and Wednesday peered at the various injuries.

"Lacerations and defensive wounds appear on both hands," Wednesday declared. "What remains of the chest and torso indicates a frenzied attack. Subject has been almost entirely disemboweled."

Aiyla peered further into the locker, "This is curious. The Subject's left foot is missing. It appears to have been chewed off at the ankle."

All of a sudden, the door swung open and Onyx flew in, followed by a frantic Thing. Onyx squawked warningly. 

"Calm down," Aiyla reassured, "Who's coming?"

Onyx appeared to have been rolling her eyes.

Could crows even do that?

It didn't matter, because they could hear footsteps.

Aiyla and Wednesday shoved the man back inside the locker, exchanged a look, and then threw themselves into their own lockers.

Aiyla's door was completely shut, leaving her in the dark and silence - as well as the steaming cold.

Trying not to move too much, she put her hands in the pocket of her (Xavier's) hoodie and pursed her lips to stop from shivering.

It felt like forever that she was in there, unable to hear or know what was going on. When Thing finally opened her door, she crawled out instantly, staggering as she stood and began to shiver again.

"Five more minutes," Wednesday whined as Thing opened her locker, "I was just getting comfortable."

Aiyla wrenched Wednesday's table out of the locker, "Get up. It's too cold for this bullshit."

Wednesday rolled her eyes.

...

"When I suggested giving your side of the room a makeover, I did not have Ted Bundy's Pinterest in mind."

Aiyla and Wednesday both turned away from the murder investigation board to look at Enid, who nervously stood behind them.

"Still not as creepy as your stuffed unicorn collection," Wednesday declared.

"Is that why you snuck out last night?" Enid guessed. "I'm sure that it wasn't to see Xavier, because whenever you go to him, you put your hair out and last night it was in a braid."

Aiyla stared at Enid in slight shock for a moment, "You stalker."

"She's not wrong," Wednesday hummed.

She wasn't.

Aiyla rolled her eyes, "The four of us may have made an unsanctioned trip to the county morgue to copy the files of the monster's victims."

Enid grimaced, "Okay, there are so many levels of 'ew' in that statement, I don't know where to begin."

Wednesday kept looking at the murder board, "We need to get inside its head," she thought out loud.

"Discover any patterns or anomalies," Aiyla added, she turned to Enid, "We already made a big discovery." 

Wednesday grabbed the pictures from the murder board and handed them to Enid, "All of the victims have had body parts surgically removed." She flipped through the pictures so Enid could see all of them.

Aiyla began to list them, "The first one a kidney, the second one a finger-"

"-Guys, I don't really feel-" Enid started.

"-The third one a gall-bladder," Aiyla continued, "And the bearded man from the meeting house, two toes."

Wednesday turned to Enid, "Do you understand what this means? These murders aren't mindless."

"She or he's collecting trophies like a seasoned serial killer," Aiyla noted.

"It's quite impressive actually," Wednesday mused.

Enid dropped the photos to the ground, which meant...

Aiyla turned around and grabbed Enid just as the blonde werewolf slumped into her arms and promptly fainted. 

Onyx gave a weary squawk.

"Fetch the smelling salts."

"Again."

...

"While most plants reward their pollinators with sweet nectar, many carnivorous varieties turn to sexual trickery or deception." Thornhill explained to the class as she put the plant she was holding down.

Aiyla's eyes flickered to Xavier, who grunted in pain as he bent towards his bag to grab his notebook.

She could still see the cuts poking out of his collar.

His gaze landed on her, but he looked away after a moment and didn't say anything.

"The orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect, luring the males in," Thornhill continued. "Now, once the plant is polinated, what do the male insects get in exchange?"

"Nada," Bianca called out, "Just like all the guys at the Rave'N."

The class laughed.

"Okay, okay, I know you're all excited for Saturday, which is why I haven't assigned any homework," Thronhill announced, much to the happiness and relief of the class, "But I do still need volunteers for the decorating committee."

A few hand shot up in the air as the chatter increased in the greenhouse.

"Anyone interested, come and see me up here," Thornhill finished.

"You're not going to volunteer?"

Aiyla turned to Xavier and flashed him a look of confusion.

"Aren't you pumped about disco balls and spiked punch?" Xavier teased. "There's even a DJ: MC Blood Suckaz."

Aiyla said nothing, staying silent for a moment as she took in the information.

Just ask me to the stupid dance already.

But he didn't.

Aiyla shifted uncomfortably, rather disappointed, "I'd rather stick needles in my eyes," she finally said. "I'll probably do that anyway."

"Or you could invite someone and have a little fun?" Xavier put across. He leaned down to grab his bag, but hissed in pain as he stretched his neck.

Aiyla grabbed his arm to stop him, "Here," she grabbed his bag for him and stuffed his books inside, "Don't move them more than necessary."

Xavier blushed slightly, but said nothing.

Was he trying to hint at her to ask him?

Aiyla dearly hoped he was, because for some strange, unknown reason, there was a pit in the bottom of her stomach.

And all she wanted to do was fulfill every stupid cliché with him.

~A/N: I've decided to keep the fic titled 'Murder' and not change the title after all. Thank you all for your wonderful comments, you're all amazing.

With love,
Ash ♡♡
~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 8.6K 41
š™„š™Ŗš™—š™”š™žš™Øš™š™šš™™ š™¤š™£: š—³š—²š—Æš—暝˜‚š—®š—暝˜† š—³š—¼š˜‚š—暝˜š—µ, šŸ®šŸ¬šŸ®šŸÆ ĖĖ‹Ā°ā€¢*ā‡¢ ÉŖį“›źœ± źœ±į“ źœ±į“”į“‡į“‡į“› į“‹É“į“į“”ÉŖÉ“É¢ į“›Źœį“€į“› Źį“į“œ ŹŸį“į“ į“‡ į“į“‡ į“›Źœį“į“œÉ¢Źœ į“”į“‡ į“…į“É“į“› į“‡į“ į“‡É“ É“į“‡į“‡į“… į“›į“ źœ±į“€Ź...
14.9K 242 12
ON HOLD/NOT WRITING UNTIL SZN 2!! Marked complete. don't report for infrequent chapters please!- one shot fanfiction inspired by the netflix series...
1K 45 34
For me to know and for you(readers) to find out (Wednesday *strangle thing slowly*) (Enid and Y/n *walks in*) Y/n - "what are you- Enid -"Wednesday...
67.9K 940 40
-What happens when the boggie man's great-granddaughter is going to a school for weirdos when Wednesday Addams comes in and stirs up old friendships...