This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

LiannQ által

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... Több

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

6

2.2K 96 0
LiannQ által

Chapter 6

    "Mr. Chu, he still refuses to walk in front of the group."

    Yuan Nian, the special assistant to the president, stood at the door of the reception room, looking at Chu Yiqiao who was sitting elegantly on the sofa with his back facing him. He couldn't see Chu Yiqiao's expression , just a back view can make people feel the chill.

    Everyone in the group knew that their young and promising President Chu's father was the eldest son of a prestigious family, but he did nothing and only had a reputation. He also often came to the group to find fault with his son, but he really couldn't get on the stage.

    "He won't last long, you don't need to pay attention to it."

    After a moment of silence, Chu Yiqiao's slightly hoarse voice sounded from the reception room, neither soft nor heavy, and there was no emotion.

    It is impossible for others not to hear that Yuan Nian could not. He knew that Chu Yiqiao must be unwell now. He has been with Chu Yiqiao all these years, and watched with his own eyes the growth of Chu Yiqiao, who was still a young man, to what he is today. This man's mentality of being so strong that he has a bottomless pit cannot be easily achieved by one person.

    Not to mention an Omega.

    It is also very clear about Chu Yiqiao's physical condition, pheromone disorder syndrome, aversion to alpha's getting too close, and lack of sense of smell.

    At this moment, there is a sweet cherry smell in the air, mixed with high-quality brandy, like a feather stirring the heartstrings to brew a little drunk, which makes people fascinated.

    Yuan Nian felt a burst of dizziness in his head, and he slammed onto the door frame. He looked at Chu Yiqiao in disbelief: "Mr. Chu, you..."

    "What's wrong with me?" Chu Yiqiao didn't get up, he He felt that he couldn't stand up at all now, but he didn't know what it felt like. It was painful and hot, especially the back of his neck, which was as hot as thousands of ants gnawed.

    "It's the smell of pheromones. Mr. Chu, are you in heat?" The

    cherry brandy-flavored omega pheromone smell is really too sweet and slightly drunk, and it's completely irresistible. Permeates the air, even has the possibility of spillage.

    No one knows that the young and promising Chu Yiqiao is an Omega that has not yet differentiated. Even if he smells pheromone now, he will not associate it with other places, and will only think it is a simple estrus period.

    Chu Yiqiao's expression was slightly startled, but he soon returned to normal. He leaned on the back of the chair and slowly closed his eyes: "Bring me my inhibitor." The

    body has already felt the pain spreading to the bones, and still There is a very strange but uncontrollable feeling. The pain was due to the mutual repulsion of alpha pheromone and him, as well as the soft and hot feeling from the numbness on the back of the spine to the back of the neck.

    Estrus?

    Impossible, he hasn't even differentiated yet.

    Thinking that this situation was stimulated by Jiang Mianhuai, a feeling of nausea surged up from his stomach for a moment, and his face turned pale.

    Yuan Nian has never been through such a torment. He can't handle this kind of omega pheromone. After all, he is an alpha. His instinct drives him to walk over to Chuyi Bridge, but he can't do this: "Mr. Chu, I..."

    "Yuan Every year, every year, I will arrange blocker vaccine injections for employees. I invented this technology to stabilize social order. We are leaders in the industry. Do you want to break the rules?"

    Chu Yiqiao held his head and kept attacking The sense of chaos, and the uncontrollable heat output from the body, he doesn't know what he looks like now, but he knows that he must be in a mess.

    His waist gradually softened, his arms were propped on both sides of the sofa and his head was lowered. He felt that the breath he exhaled was scorching hot. Hand trembling to reach for the phone, now he has to find He She.

    Yuan Nian held his breath and quickly turned around to leave. He didn't dare to stay any longer, because he felt that he would lose his mind if he stayed.

    This pheromone, sweet to the bone, captivates the heart and soul.

    Close the door of the reception room to avoid being smelled by the employees outside. This is my boss and I have to protect it.

    The moment the door closed, Chu Yiqiao pressed the button to control the curtains, until the heavy curtains plunged the living room into darkness, and he couldn't see the sun. He couldn't bear it anymore and bent down, powerlessly falling on the sofa.

    "Well..."

    Just like this, he felt that his skin was rubbed painfully, and his whole body was terribly hot. Now he is not like himself at all. He is being led away by pheromones, completely unfamiliar pheromones. Takes full control of his consciousness at this moment.

    For so many years, his pheromone has not appeared, let alone the estrus period.

    He She once said that his situation is very bad. A normal Omega should be able to secrete pheromones and differentiate glands at the age of 16, but he has not yet appeared. Assuming that one day the pheromone is stimulated to appear, the estrus period will inevitably be strong and violent.

    It's like a quantitative change to a qualitative change.

    With trembling hands, he caressed the buttons on his shirt, but he couldn't untie them.

    Chu Yiqiao felt that his breathing was not smooth, raised his chin slightly, his thin lips were tightly pursed, thin sweat slipped from his forehead, and sank into the skirt of his clothes along the delicate jawline. All the disguise was removed by such powerlessness. .

    ——Qiao, what you need now is not medicine, but an alpha.

    He wanted to touch his mobile phone, but he accidentally touched it and swung it on the carpet. His eyes were covered with moisture, which made him a little confused. Panting with his head resting on his arm, he looked at the phone that fell on the carpet. Now that he can't even do such a simple movement, what else can he do.

    The efforts he made, the pain he suffered, the medicines he took and the blockers he took could all be easily destroyed by scumbags. Why is this world so unfair to Omega? He thinks he is impeccable, but he can't beat an alpha Inherent pheromone attack.

    Closing his eyes, he saw his mother lying in a pool of blood, desperately telling him to leave.

    ——Qiaoqiao, run away... to find your grandfather, run away... run away

    ? How could he escape.

    Looking for grandpa? This is the grandfather who protects the scum, is it useful?

    There is no doubt that revenge for killing his mother will be avenged.

    But now...

    who can save him.

    Leaving Luo Qingye behind was his last hope, he hadn't let Jiang Mianhuai experience this heart-piercing yet how could he die so easily.

    "Brother!!"

    The door of the reception room was suddenly pushed open from the outside, and the light slanted in.

    This cry seemed to break through the darkness, and the burning and sticky feeling on his body slowly subsided, as if he had been gently comforted, calming his restless nerves.

    Chu Yiqiao gasped suddenly, he lay his pillow on his arm in a daze, his whole body was drenched as if he had escaped from the void, and his eyelashes trembled slightly.

    The eyelids were heavy and slowly closed.

    Luo Qingye stood at the door panting, the reception room was pitch black, and the overwhelming strong cherry brandy pheromone smell rushed towards him. He clearly captured the faltering pain and fragility in this pheromone, as if seeking help in pain.

    Subconsciously, he released the pheromones in himself to appease Chu Yiqiao's fragility and anxiety.

    He didn't go far at all, and he didn't go shopping with koko, he just stayed in Chu Yiqiao's office and waited for Chu Yiqiao to come back. I even had a face-to-face meeting with Chu Yiqiao's father, and then Chu Yiqiao's special assistant went back to the office and said that he wanted to get the barrier agent.

    He felt something was wrong when he heard the blocking agent, and then smelled the familiar cherry brandy pheromone smell on this special assistant. At that moment, he felt angry that his territory had been invaded, and grabbed the special assistant and asked where Chu Yiqiao was.

    "Where are you?" Luo Qingye realized that the living room was not turned on and was covered by heavy curtains. He felt the wall and found the switch key.

    The moment the light was turned on, he saw Chu Yiqiao lying on the sofa with his eyes closed, his clothes disheveled, his face pale, and his head buzzing.

    "Brother!!" Luo Qingye walked quickly to the sofa, and he squatted in front of Chu Yiqiao.

    In his cognition, Chu Yiqiao is impeccable, strong and gentle, but he didn't know that Chu Yiqiao would have such a fragile and embarrassing side.

    Chu Yiqiao was lying on the sofa with his eyes closed, as if he had collapsed, the hair on his forehead was already soaked with sweat, this cold, indifferent, delicate and picturesque face was stained with a faint blush, even the corners of his eyes. Maybe it was because she bit her lip, and her thin lips became radiant.

    Luo Qingye stared, such a Chuyi Bridge was like a calm sea being disturbed by stones, creating tiny ripples.

    This is the ideal Omega in the minds of thousands of alphas, no one can see it and not be moved.

    It can be seen that Chu Yiqiao is the most vulnerable, he should be the only one, right?

    Seeing Chu Yiqiao's appearance deeply at this time, he carefully brushed away the wet hair with his hands, stroked Chu Yiqiao's brows tightly, and released his pheromone again to soothe Chu Yiqiao's anxiety :

    "I'm here, brother, don't be afraid."

    Luo Qingye's tone was sweet, his movements were gentle, but his eyes showed a strong possessive desire, with a gloom that didn't match his age, and the alpha pheromone released was like a wolf king dropping a mark, Severely suppress the alpha pheromone that lingers around delusions of coveting Omega.

    But he softened when he got close to the Omega.

    Oolong osmanthus honey and cherry brandy are like a couple in love. The two pheromones in the air are fused together. The gentle oolong osmanthus honey surrounds the cherry brandy, as if comforting the cherry brandy with its own honey taste, as if Get rid of the drunkenness after drinking.

    Gently grasping the back of Chu Yiqiao's neck with his hand, when he felt a hot spot on the back of Chu Yiqiao's neck, it was an Omega gland, and the smell of cherry brandy that passed through his nose became stronger and stronger. Even though his consciousness was blurred, he seduced him so calmly.

    Slowly and gently stroking the position of the gland with his fingertips, his eyes darkened when he felt Chu Yiqiao's body tremble.

    This man is more sensitive than any Omega he has ever seen.

    Chu Yiqiao felt that he was surrounded by a very comfortable temperature, soothing the pain in his body inch by inch, and isolating all the alpha pheromones that he could not accept and rejected. Especially at the back of the neck, the hand caressed gently, wanting to get closer uncontrollably.

    The hand subconsciously wanted to touch something, and then the wrist fell into the warm palm and was gently held. His head was lifted slightly, and he rested on his cold arm. While unconscious, a heat source near the ear approached, and the breath landed on the side of the neck.

    "Brother, is it very hot?"

    Luo Qingye's voice was soft and soft, with a boyish innocence and romantic bewitchment, Chu Yiqiao felt the scorching heat and numbness climbing up from the tailbone, and there was a pain in the back of the neck, as if there was something Something is going to grow from here.

    What's more, he couldn't resist Luo Qingye.

    The silence at this time is like a connivance.

    A few buttons of the shirt were undone, and the fingertips that touched the skin were extremely hot.

    Luo Qingye was half-kneeling in front of the sofa. He saw Chu Yiqiao resting on his arm tiredly with trembling eyelashes, and he was holding the other hand. This gentle and powerful man was right in front of him, completely overwhelmed. Embrace yourself in an irresistible gesture.

    The collarbone of the open shirt came into view, stained with thin sweat, beads of sweat slipped down, and the skin was dazzlingly white.

    The hand holding Chu Yiqiao turned into a ten-finger clasp, put Chu Yiqiao's hand on his face, and smelled the pheromone smell overflowing from Chu Yiqiao's fingertips in his nose, it was sweet to the bone, sweet like a candy, and the bottom of his eyes The color of infatuation emerges uncontrollably.

    Lean forward slightly.

    He knew why he was uncontrollably attracted to Chu Yiqiao at the first sight, and why he could smell the pheromone on Chu Yiqiao's body. There was only one explanation, which was his instinctive pursuit of Chu Yiqiao's pheromone.

    For some reason, he had alpha pheromones early on, but he had never been so fascinated by omega pheromones, or even possessive.

    "Brother, do you need me to do anything for you?"

    Chu Yiqiao felt his head was a mess, and he couldn't tell what he wanted to say, but he accepted Luo Qingye's approach, and even had an instinctive desire.

    "Do you want me to touch you?"

    Luo Qingye lowered his voice and approached slowly, the boy's eyes were clear and hot.

    "What are you doing to the bridge?!"

    At this moment, a sullen voice came from the door, Luo Qingye raised his head and found a handsome man standing at the door.

    bridge?

    Luo Qingye withdrew his meekness and obedience in front of Chu Yiqiao, hugged Chu Yiqiao in his arms, and looked at the person at the door with cold eyes:

    "Who are you?"

    "I am He She, Chu Yiqiao's best friend He She squinted his eyes half-closed, looking at Chu Yiqiao in the young man's arms: "Who are you?"

    The moment they met, it seemed as if they had captured the strong alpha aura in each other, and no one would back down.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
451K 16.7K 78
Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zhai Siluo served as a substitute by Shen...
7.8K 343 16
She hated him. More than anything. He hated her, too. The very thought of her was enough to send him into a raging fit. No one understood when or why...
46.4K 1.6K 54
反派Alpha被末世大佬捡回家 status : 51 chapters + 2 extras ( complete ) author : 薄桃 Pei Zhaozhou suffered from a pheromone disorder, lost his dignity as an Alph...