Sinful Scenarios

By liyahvstana

Dear Fellow Readers , this is love. More

I Love You Girl
Meant to be.
Finally together
Never ending
baby daddy
Welcome home (Pt.1)
The assasin
Can we make it
1 4 3
Honey
The Mother Of His Child
A love like this
Early Bird
communication
Nobody
grown.
Matrimony.
let me love you
Hercai
Neigbor know my name
Tesoro (Revised.)
His Cowbelle
Him & I
Always been yours
no more living in the past
His favorite Girl
His Wife
fairytale endings
365 & marriage .
pregnant for christmas
a selfish man
his girl.

check me

1.6K 15 7
By liyahvstana

He was persistent , he always had an accomplishment to make me smile. i couldn't stand him in high school but we slowly became close and now we were closer than ever. we hadn't really spoke on what we were doing and it never came to sex but we were doing couple shit , he had stayed the night 4 nights this week and I didn't mind at all. I loved sleeping under him but i was also never the girl to play games , i wanted to know exactly what this was gonna be.

he wanted me to go with him to his grandmas 60th birthday party and i loved her so why not. i decided i would wear a sundress and keep it classy. when Legend arrived he was already filled with an attitude and i did not wanna be here , but i decided to pay him no kind and stay with his sister and whoever she was talking too.

"Oh so you Legends New fuck buddy ?" Some girl asks laughing.

"No just a friend" I say rolling my eyes.

"We can share boo no need to lie." She says trolling more.

"Like I said he ain't my man but since you so worried about him go check on em" I say.

"Oh you mad ?" She asks snickering.

"At trailer park trash ? Never but if that's what he likes go for it." I say laughing.

"Bitch what the fuck did you just call me?" She yells making a few people turn they heads.

"You heard me , bird brain ass bitch" I said rolling eyes. Instantly feeling her grab my shoulder I pushed her back and took one swing and hit her in the nose feeling a hard and heavy hand grab my arm and drag me to the front. I was so pissed , I hated messy bitches.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Legend yells turning me towards him. Wrong with me ? Clearly his bitch.

"Your little girlfriend was trynna get tough but whats wrong with me ? Go get your bird Bain ass bitch and leave me the fuck alone!" I yell walking away from him. I got me an Uber and blocked his number. He was just like every other man.

I was hurt to say the least but I wasn't gonna let it hurt me forever , he wasn't my man and that was made very clear. I wasn't dwelling on it , I always kept my guard up but i felt like Legend was different , I just couldn't get over the fact that he wasn't even my man and i somehow felt like he was.

It had been 2 weeks and I hadn't even kicked it with the group , I knew he would be there no matter what and I really didn't want him trynna save his ass. I was over it. Maybe it was cause I've been hurt before and I refuse to go through that shit again. Or maybe it was because deep down I wished he was a good guy and I wasn't gonna let myself find out anymore. It was time for me to focus on me and not my love life anymore.

T kept blowing my phone up but I really wasn't trynna be around people , I missed my friends but I felt like it was me time. I always did this , when something happened id isolate myself. I honestly didn't know if that was good or bad. My phone rang again seeing T's name go across , I figured I should answer before she just pops up.

"Yes T" I say putting my head back against the couch.

"ALYCIA TIANNA MASON! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?" She yells making me move the phone and put it on speaker.

"I'm not ignoring you , I just don't feel like being around anyone." I say truthfully.

"Lycia please , I miss my bestfriend. I just want a night with my best." She whines , I felt bad I shouldn't have ignored her I didn't know why I did either at this point.

"No boys ?" I asked.

"They boys are already at my house in the game room but we could just grab a bottle and cook at yours or mine." She says.

"It's fine , yours is fine. I'm gonna take a shower and I'll be on my way." I say hearing her screech in happiness.

"Thank you. Thank you. You wanna grab the bottle or me ?" She asks

"I will , start preparing the food." I say.

"We having chicken Alfredo" she says.

"That's fine" I say.

"Okay love you see you soon" she says sending a smooch through the phone and hanging up. I really felt bad and I wasn't gonna let a boy take me out of myself.

I decided I would throw on a comfy outfit after getting out and i decided to throw on some furry slides , grab my purse , keys , charger and my just incase bag. I really wanted to drink some wine tonight too so I decided I would head to the liquor store and grab Taylor port and Patron. I also wanted to grab some snacks and wraps so we could smoke. It took me about 20 mins for me to actually be heading to T's crib but her house wasn't far so I really wasn't stressing it.

Pulling into T's crib I just grabbed my purse , the drinks and my weed. I walked in without knocking already hearing the boys from downstairs , ignoring it i decided to just head towards the kitchen.

"Hi besttt" I say grabbing her attention , instantly being engulfed in a hug.

"I missed you , don't do that shit again" she mugs making me laugh.

"Let's smoke and forget about it" I say taking me weed and wraps out.

"Bet I want a glass of that Taylor" she says , grabbing the bottle and 2 wine glasses. "You want some now ?" She asks making me nod and roll a wood.

"So you gonna tell me what happened ?"she says handing me my glass.

"Nothing really , he basically tried to check me over trailer park trash. I told his ass off and blocked him." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Maybe it's cause your his girl and she ain't" she says handing me a lighter.

"That's the thing , we was arguing cause that's her man." I say taking a sip of my drink and lighting the wood.

"Damn." She says shaking her head and going back to the food for a sec.

"Here" I say passing her the blunt and helping out on the food. We talked and finished cooking , I told her she could let the boys eat too as long as she sat by me and promised not to leave me. Which she agreed.

We sat at the table and watched as they grabbed their plates , i ignored Legends glances I wasn't trying to be rude but it might be better this way.
I was tipsy off the Taylor port , i was already on my 2nd glass and I couldn't stop but feel good. I decided to roll another wood so T & I could go smoke downstairs with the boys since Jay texted her and said they were bout to smoke. I was mad at Legend but his lap was always my place in roto. Walking downstairs I headed straight for Legends lap feeling his hand instantly wrap around my waist , I felt too good to argue.

"Light yours" I say to Jay.

"Damn impatient ass" he says laughing.

"Boy why you text us if you wasn't gon light it" I say looking at him crazy.

"Aight man" he says giving up making me laugh.

Legends hands traveled from my legs to my waist to my back and back down. I leaned into him feeling comfortable , I hated that he could make me feel so good.

"We need to talk" he whispers in my ear making me shake my head. "I wasn't asking baby" he says gripping my sides.

The session was good I didn't mind it and I was actually enjoying myself. I knew it was because the shots but I was happy I was able to enjoy myself. Deciding to stand up and head upstairs I could feel Legends eyes on me , I was tired and just ready to go home and I knew T was up here getting ready for bed. So I decided I would sit in my car until I was able to drive.

Hearing a knock on my window I look up and see Legend standing by my door , rolling my window down I look at him.

"Scoot over" he says.

"I can drive , I'm just thinking " I say shaking my head.

"Just let me make sure your safe baby" he says stepping closer. "I'll leave once you make it" he says making me scoot over. Watching him open the door and get in the driver seat I just sat back and relaxed. About 10 minutes into the drive I decided to talk.

"Thank you for bringing me home , I'll probably be mad that I let myself get close to you tonight" I whine.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because you hurt my feelings" I say softly watching him tense. I knew he didn't like my answer but I was being honest.

"Why'd you fight her?" He asks.

"Your still worried about Her" I say rolling my eyes. "She said you were her man. I told her ass she could have you but she wanted me to be mad about it" I say.

"And we're you" he asks

" Your not my man so I can't." I say truthfully as we pull into my driveway.

"And you think she's my girl ?" He asks scoffing.

"That's what she said and you damn sure only tried checking me." I say

"I approached the situation badly , I admit that but If you would've told me straight up she talking out her neck I would have put her in her place but instead you decided to throw hands at my grandmas party." He says.

"Which I'm sorry for and I've already apologized to her for. Next." I say rolling my eyes. "She's not mad at me , she sees it from my point of view. You been staying nights at my place , Holding me at night , kissing on me and flirting with me infront of our friends what do you want from me?" I ask , I was tired of beating around the bush.

"You. I didn't wanna push you , I wanted to wait. You been through some shit Ma and I don't wanna bring you down that path , I won't. I want you , but when your ready." He says.

"You can't tell me when I'm ready , I need you to understand something.. I want you now more than ever and if you don't act on this now I won't act on it ever , and if you make me your girl there's no way in hell you gon grab me up out of a bitch face that is obsessed with you and check me!" I say getting out the car , I heard his door open and shut as well making me roll my eyes.

Walking into the house I headed up stairs to put my phone on the charger , I took my zip up off as well. I could feel Legends arms snake around ny waist as his head dipped in my neck leaving soft kisses.

"Let me show you I'm sorry baby." He says making me moan as his lips sucked my spot.

"Fuck. Legend." I say , this had been what I wanted the whole time. I was so tired of him making the decisions for me , all I wanted was him.

"Speak baby" he says traveling his hands to the front of my body.

"I want you baby. Please." I whine , his hands turned me around making their way to my bum and lifting me up and laying me on the bed. His fingers wrapped around the hem of my shorts pulling them down along with my panties as he admired my pussy , I felt self conscious but I knew he was infatuated with me.

His mouth left opened mouth kisses on my legs until he mad it to my bare pussy leaving a kiss their before he licked my slit making me shiver from the feeling of his mouth on me , the way his mouth worked on my pussy had me on cloud nine. I couldn't help but yell profanities , my hands made there way to his head as my hips started to match his movements as well.

"I'm cumming baby , fuck!" I yell as my legs became weak and my body began to shake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 304 12
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩. 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴...
299K 3.8K 76
I made one of these books on a old account and I decided why the hell not. So I'm making another one!
3.3K 46 16
Oneshot yesungxreader story warning: may contain mature contents NB: I apologize for any typos, grammar mistakes, etc because English is not my first...
2.7K 39 7
smut for you dirty whores :)