Sweet Emotion

By 457time

This is a prequel of Teen Pregnancy. It's gonna be more on Rafe and Y/n's back story. I have no actual vision... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Hey Hoes

Chapter 31

926 7 9
By 457time

Y/n's POV

It had been 3 weeks since the girls had left... and since Adrian had overdosed.

He was out of the hospital, but now he was staying in a rehab facility for teens.

Today was Thanksgiving.

Me and my mom were going the the Cameron's tonight for dinner. Thanksgiving, next to Halloween, was one of my favorite holidays. I love food.

I had already showered and done my hair and makeup. Like most days, I kept my make up simple and straightened my hair.

I wore a plain white t-shirt and a brown leather jacket with black leggings. I slipped on tall brown boots and put on a simple necklace with a cross charm on it. I put on hoops white rim sunglasses.

I was going for simple and basic. I think I nails it.

Going to The Cameron's Thanksgiving was going to be a little weird. I had been once as Sarah's best friend, but now I was going as Rafes girlfriend. I was a little nervous.

My mother could clearly sense my nervousness considering she decided to call me out.

"What's the problem? Your legs bouncing faster then it ever has before." She said.

"Gee mom thanks for pointing it out." I scoffed.

"I'm sorry but it's shaking the car." She chuckled.

"This is just the first holiday I'll be spending with the Cameron's as Rafes girlfriend. The thought making me nauseous." I sighed.

"Sweet heart everything's gonna be fine. They love you. You've been Sarah's best friend since grade school. We had been betting on either you and Rafe getting together or Adrian and Sarah. It's gonna be fine." She patted my leg.

"You guys bet on us. That's so weird." I said.

"We were right though weren't we?" She smirked.

"Only half." I could only give her a little satisfaction.

As we pulled up to the house there was a bunch of cars there. Or at least that's what it seemed like. There was only 8.

Ward and Rose greeted us at the door as my mother and Rose were quick to get talking.

"How've you been Y/n?" Ward asked with a smile.

"I've been good, happy thanksgiving. The place looks amazing." I complimented.

"Well we both know most of it was Rose. The food was of course our cooks. But thank you really. Rafe and Sarah are in the back yard with Topper. They're by the fire place if you wanna go out there." He said.

"Perfect thank you. Nice seeing you." We gave each other a side hug and went separate ways.

"Y/n!!" Sarah squealed yanking me into a hug.

"Hello to you to." I chuckled hugging back.

"I've been dying with out you here, they over power me when you aren't around." She pulled me over to the fire pit so I could sit down.

"Hey baby." Rafe said.

"Hi handsome." I kissed his cheek. "Happy Thanksgiving." I said before going to sit down.

"Happy thanksgiving, you look good." He looked me up and down and I chuckled.

"God I can't wait to eat." Topper said.

"I know, I love this holiday." I said.

"We have every thanksgiving food imaginable. It's amazing." Sarah said.

We spent the rest of that time, talking and catching up a little. We've all been working a lot lately. All of us are saving up for Christmas but it's not exactly easy.

By the time dinner had started, the table was packed. Plus there was an extra table for kids that other people had brought.

I didn't know anyone her other than The Cameron's and Topper. I recognized one man from The Wreck. He ate spam and eggs everyday.

For me, Sarah, Topper, and Rafe, dinner was kind of boring. Except when I saw Topper and Rafe whispering to each other as I watched them glance at me and Sarah.

I looked over at Sarah trying to see if they knew what they were up to but she shrugged.

Soon enough all the adult's with kids had gone home and the ones with out were still up for drinking.

Which meant the four of us could go do whatever we wanted.

"So what we're you two whispering about at the table?" I asked them as we all scrunched inside of Rafes room.

"Well, we had a thought..." Rafe said spinning in his gamer chair.

"What?" I questioned as I crawled under Rafes covers as Sarah came next to me.

"You guys have fake IDs right?" Topper asked and me and Sarah glanced at each other.

"Yes..." We both answered.

"We wanna go on the main land and go bar hopping with Kelce and his new girlfriend. If you guys are down... so are we, but if not we already made plans for that." Rafe and Topper smiled cheekily and me and Sarah just continued glancing back and for between us and the boys.

"Sooo what makes you guys sure we'll get in. I mean I'm sure 100s of kids with fakes try to get in all the time." Sarah said.

"That's just the risk we have to take..." Topper said.

We were all quite for a moment while me and Sarah communicated with our eyes.

"So when are we going to pick them up?" Sarah asked standing up from the bed.

"So your down?" Rafes asked looking at me.

"Yea but I want to change, Sarah you got something I can wear?" I asked her.

"Yea come on." We went to her room and started looking through her closet. I had taken my jacket and boots off so I was comfy for right now.

Sarah pulled out dress after dress until I finally settled on a skin tight, long sleeve, black dress with the sides cut out. It was also sparkly.

"Why don't I see you wearing something like this?" I asked as I got changed.

"Because I think that's yours honestly." She chuckled and so did I.

I quickly re-straightened my hair before going back to Rafes room.

"Ok, let's hurry this shit up I need a drink. I've been sober all day." I said grabbing the back that had my phone, charger, vape, and weed in it. I also grabbed a few tampons and extra underwear I had left here just to be safe. Hair ties as well because Sarah's a lightweight.

Once everyone was out the door, we rode in Rafes car. I rolled a few joints on the dash because the ferry ride was a good 45 minutes long. Which reminded me I probably should have brought a jacket.

But non the less the ride was fun.

When we got to Kelces house, him and who I assumed was his girlfriend were standing outside.

She had long platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. When she got closer, recognized her, as Chrissy.

"Holy shit." I said and Sarah questioned me.

"That's my brothers girlfriend..." I told them and the car went silent.

"Hey guys." Kelce said as he opened the door. Topper scooted over the they could get in the third row.

"Hey Kelce." I said cranking my neck back to look at them.

"This is my girlfriend-" He started

"-Chrissy..." I finished with a disgusted look on my face. She looked at me and her eyes widened slightly. But part of me knew what kind of game she was playing.

"You guys know each other?" Kelce asked as he dabbed up Topper and Rafe.

"Seen her around." I said before turning around in my seat.

"Well I hope you guys don't mind her coming with us." Kelce said being his genuine self as always.

"Not at all. It'll be fun." I said before plugging my phone into the aux.

As they got in a searched through my play list and decided on Be My Lover by La Bouche.

Definitely not the vibe for everyone but this was mine and Sarah's song. I left my phone in the front and heard her scream as the song came on.

I crawled in the front and made Topper sit in the front as me and Sarah rocked out. (I'm sorry but tell me you can't see it. I scripted this scene in my DR except with John B and JJ instead of Rafe and Topper. You just had to be there.)

The boys of course eventually joined us. Even Kelce. Chrissy wasn't having so much fun though.

I glanced back to see her with her arms crossed pouting. It just made me happier.

By the time the song was finished we had pulled up to the Ferry.

"Oh my god I'm not even drunk yet!" Sarah squealed as we all got out the car.

"I can't believe you guys got me to enjoy that." Topper said.

"You loved it." Sarah kissed his cheek as he spun her around.

Rafe threw his arm over me, still in his tuxedo from dinner. He smirked down at me kissing my cheek and I smiled as we bought out tickets for the Ferry.

"So Y/n how's your brother? I heard about what happened. Sorry by the way." Kelce asked.

"It's ok. He's doing really good though. He's passed all his marks in rehab so he should be coming home soon. He had a girlfriend but I'm not sure what happened to her." I said as Kelce had Chrissy next to him, who rolled her eyes.

"Well that's good. How've you been we ain't seen each other in a while?" He asked.

"I've been ok. But the Ferry's leaving so let's go." I said as Rafe started to lead me down the dock.

When we made it on we all found a spot to stand or sit and I started lighting a joint.

The whole ride I felt Chrissy's eyes on me. She was angry and that was clear. But she's out my brother through hell and now she wants to be able to walk around with out consequences she's insane.

She looked like the grinch all angry and shit while her boyfriend was happy and smiley right next to her. And her other boyfriends in rehab.

I looked over at Rafe who sat next to me. God he looked so good.

He was manspreading with his head leaned back as he hit the joint. His arm was around my shoulder and I really couldn't get enough of it.

He glanced over at me and smiled. He winked and I rolled my eyes as I got up to sit on his lap.

Just as I did that the ferry came to a stop.

I giggled and so did he as we all got up ready to go do stupid shit.

As we walked to the first bar, I fell behind the group with Chrissy.

"So what's your goal with all of this?" I asked her.

"What're you talking about?" She acted oblivious.

"I know you and Adrian haven't officially broken up yet. So what the hell are you doing going around with Kelce?" I asked her making sure the group wasn't listening.

"Look no offense but your brothers a druggie through and through-"

"So are you. I watched you do a full line of blow at the Halloween party. Look I don't care what you do or who you mess around with because I don't like you. But my brother, for whatever reason, is obsessed with you. He's coming home soon and I don't want him to relapse over a bitch... especially you. So get this shit figured out." I said before walking over to Rafe.

"You ok?" He asked.

"I'm good. Now let's go get fucked up."

(Chrissy's a hoe.... That's all)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.7K 13
Parents YoonJin deal with their disastrous four children. Until Seokjin gets the brightest idea. ADOPT ANOTHER ONE! All the kids are adopted; no mpre...
315K 17K 18
- ❝ 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘! ❞ ⤷ 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 is too shy to approach his crush and his only option is to leave love let...
236K 12.5K 54
everyone knows Hetalia from Veneziano's side, but what about Romano? where was he during all of this? this is Romano's diary (that I may or may not h...
665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...