Mastermind || 𝒲𝒯𝑀

Od M3_Writer

In which the past and future watch the lives of Tony Starks daughter. Lydia Maria Stark. The Mastermind. VΓ­ce

βΈΊ Mastermind βΈΊ
━━━━・Introducing・━━━━
━━━━・Graphics・━━━━
━━━━・Prologue・━━━━
act one βΈΊ growing up
Chapter One: Birth
Chapter Two: First-Year
Chapter Three: Protective Dad
Chapter Four: Little Genius
act two βΈΊ iron man one
Chapter One: The Delayed Tea Party
Chapter Two: Cuddly Bunny Jr
Chapter Three: Reunion
Chapter Four: Press Conference
Chapter Five: Found Bunny
Chaptet Six: Arc Reactor
Chapter Seven: Kidnapped
Chapter Eight: No Matter The Cost
Chapter Nine: Stark Vs Stane
Chapter Ten: My Dad's Iron Man
act three βΈΊ iron man 2
Chapter One: Panel
Chapter Two: Natalie Rushman
Chapter Three: Blackmail at it's Finest
Chapter Four: Racetrack Attack
Chapter Five: Returning Home
Chapter Six: New Element
act four βΈΊ avengers
Chapter One: Lydia
Chapter Two: The Tesseract
Chaptier Three: Recruitment
Chapter Four: Asgardians
Chapter Five: Hacker
Chapter Six: Elizabeth
Chapter Seven: Destiny
Chapter Eight: Kidnapped Again
Chapter Nine: Gold Scream
Chapter Ten: Golden Glow
Chapter Eleven: Queen and Eye
act five βΈ» Asgard
Chapter One: Odin against Loki
Chapter Two: Reunions and Prophecies
Chapter Three: The Decision
Chapter Four: Asgard

Chapter Twelve: Babies and Talks

12.9K 634 124
Od M3_Writer

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 4 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER TWELVE ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
Babies and Talks

the deal and offer
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"Daddy!" Lydia screams running through the Stark mansion.

"Oh no," Lydia mutters as does Happy, Tony, and Rhodey as Pepper laughs at them making everyone confused.

"Lydia!" Tony yells running towards his daughter who looked at him pale and wide-eyed.

"Dad! I'm dying!" Lydia tells him wide-eyed as Tony looks at her confused.

Pepper begins to laugh loudly as Lydia glares at her.

"It's not funny!" Lydia tells her as Pepper nods but laughs harder as Lydia sighs.

"Lyds breath and explain," Tony tells his daughter who takes a deep breath looking at her dad.

"I'm bleeding," Lydia tells Tony who nods at her still not understanding.

Everyone in the room nods as they figure out what was happening before chuckling slightly Lydia pouts making Peter hug her as Lydia smiles at him slightly.

"Alright where?" Tony asks her as he looks over his daughter.

"Tony," Maria says shaking her head as she laughs at his son.

"Oh just wait. It gets worse," Lydia tells her grandmother as Maria looks at her before laughing at the two.

"Dad. Down there," Lydia tells him sheepishly as Tony nods before looking wide-eyed.

"Oh. Oh!" Tony yells as he looks at his daughter who just looks at him.

"Uhm well princess this is normal. It happens when you reach a certain age," Tony says although very awkwardly.

"Why?" Lydia asks her dad as Tony just nods his head trying to figure out what to say. 

"Your uterus gets excited for a baby and decorates all pretty, and when the baby doesn't come it rips down the decorations in anger," Tony says nodding his head proud of himself.

"Tony!" Pepper Maria Natasha Ana and Peggy yell at him as Tony looks at them sheepishly.

"I wasn't prepared for this conversation! Or the one it led to!" Tony yells defending himself as Lydia shakes her head at him.

"Well, how is a baby made?" Lydia asks her dad with an innocent expression as she tilts her head.

Not a sound was heard before Clint begins to laugh making everyone laugh with him.

"You walked right into that one," Howard tells his son who nods his head at that.

Tony just stares at Lydia for a moment with his mouth open not knowing what to say.

"Uhm let's go get some ice cream and you can ask your uncle Rhodey or Pepper that question," Tony tells Lydia who smiles excitedly as Tony takes her to the kitchen.

"Thank you so for that Tony," Rhodey tells him shaking his head as Tony shrugs at him.

"Better you than I," Tony tells Rhodey who sighs making Lydia laugh at him.

Lydia begins walking around the mansion with her ice cream when she comes across Happy and Rhodey.

"Uncle Rhodey! Happy!" Lydia calls making the two turn to her.

"Daddy told me to ask you both something," Lydia tells them as the two share a look before nodding at her.

"Sure what is it?" Rhodey asks Lydia who nods her head.

"Where do babies come from?" Lydia asks them making the two look at her wide-eyed.

"Their face," Pepper says laughing loudly as Lydia laughs with them.

"They seem horrified," Lydia says laughing making everyone nod agreeing airy her.

"We were!" Rhodey and Happy yell making everyone laugh even harder at them.

"I don't get paid enough for this," Happy mutters as he shakes his head looking at Lydia.

"Lyds if we buy you cheeseburgers and some coffee with macarons can you never ask us that question again?" Rhodey asks Lydia who pauses as she thinks about it taking a bit of her ice cream.

"Sure," Lydia says shrugging as the two sighs in relief.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Pepper walks into the mansion to see Rhodey and Happy yelling at Tony who was yelling back at them.

"Hey what's wrong?" Pepper asks them removing her high heels as the three turns to her.

"Tony had Lydia ask us where babies came from," Rhodey tells her before glaring at Tony.

"He what?!" Pepper yells as she looks between the three wide-eyed.

"She started her period and I was explaining everything. Then she asked that! I didn't know what to say!" Tony tells Pepper who just looks at him before sighing.

"Alright. Well, first Happy I need you to go get some pads for her. And I'll talk to Lydia since you three can't," Pepper tells them as she shakes her head.

Happy nods leaving quickly as Pepper heads towards the kitchen.

"You two just go somewhere else," Pepper tells Tomy and Rhodey who nod leaving quickly.

"At least someone can explain and get things in order," Maria says laughing slightly at her son who sighs.

"I can handle most questions but not those. Definitely not those!" Tony says making Lydia laugh as everyone turns to her.

"What?" Lydia asks them confused as Tony just looks at her.

"You know we haven't talked like that since then. Like boys. Maybe girls. Sex," Tony says although hesitantly as Lydia looks at him disgusted.

"Dad! No just no. Never say that word around me again," Lydia tells her dad shaking her head.

"I just want to make sure you are safe if you are because I am too young to be a grandfather," Tony tells his daughter who just looks at him wide-eyed.

"Dad. We will have this conversation once. Only once and never again," Lydia tells her dad sternly.

"Okay," Tony says nodding although hesitantly.

"I'm a virgin," Lydia tells Tony who looks at her wide-eyed.

"I have never tried drugs. I don't drink. Never did a blowjob or seen a dick before-," Lydia begins as Tony raises his hand.

"Alright! Alright, stop! Stop! I shouldn't have asked!" Tony yells as Lydia nods her head leaning back.

"Are we sure she's Tony's?" Rhodey asks looking at Lydia and then at Tony.

"She's too...innocent to be his daughter," Rhodey says as Tony looks at him offended while everyone nods.

"Well, that would be slightly true if you haven't heard her need for sarcasm, no self-preservation, and the brown eyes," Pepper lists as Tony and Lydia look at her offended.

"Hey!" Lydia and Tony yell as Pepper smiles at them.

"It's true," Pepper tells them as they hesitate but nod agreeing with her.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Pepper knocked on Lydia's bedroom door before opening it and walking into Lydia's new bedroom. Tony believed she needed an older-looking bedroom so he changed it for her while everything happened in New York.

"Is it wrong I'm jealous of her room?" Clint asks Natasha who looks at him weirdly.

"Yes," Natasha tells him as Clint nods his head at her.

"Hey momma," Lydia greets her as Pepper walks into the room and sits down on the floor beside Lydia who was fixing something.

"Hey, baby. Your dad told me about what happened today," Pepper tells her as Lydia nods taking a bite of one of the macrons.

"You two really got her macrons?" Loki asks laughing as Rhodey and Happy shrug.

"How couldn't we?! You would have done the same if she asked you that," Rhodey tells him as Loki hesitates before nodding her head at him.

"And I thought we could have a talk about what is going on with your body. And I will answer a question you asked the three idiots," Pepper tells Lydia who laughs at her nodding.

❀ ༄ ❀ AUTHOR NOTE ❀ ༄ ❀
This will probably be the last chapter of this act!

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!
I love you all! 
<333

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

407 15 27
*** Graphic Warning, Cursing, Violence etc.*** Samantha Stark daughter of Tony Stark is a genius like her father, but one day everything turns on its...
99.9K 2K 29
β˜† πš‚πšŽπš πšπšžπš›πš’πš—πš π™°πšπšŽ π™Ύπš πš„πš•πšπš›πš˜πš— β˜† ❝ 𝐈𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯...𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫.𝐀𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐲 ❞ ━━ Maria El...
167K 4.9K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...
189K 4.2K 11
A tragic disaster leads the Avengers to discover a troubled teenager with powers. Strong powers. In their fight to recruit this young girl to become...