A Book And A Boy ( Young Remu...

By RabbitsAteMyFlowers

"Your smart, beautiful, kind, and you y/n l/n, are extraordinary". - Remus lupin When (y/n) returns to Ho... More

The Great Begining
Sleeping And Serotonin
Potions Are Causing Comotions
Creatures And Critters
Common Room Coversations
Herbology And Hippogriffs
A Shop And A Slytherin
Quidditch And Questions
Amortentia And Attraction
A Courtyard Catastrophe
A Prosperous Proposal
A Game And Gain
Getting Wild With Whiskey
A Little Help In Hogsmeade
Explanations And Temptations
Secrets In Sections
Halloween And Hangovers
A Moon And A Mess
Planning And Prosecution
Stress And Strength
Dresses And Dramatics
Regret And Resignation
A Notorious Night
Bravery And Battles
Christmas And Confusion Pt 1
Christmas And Confusion Pt 2
Planning And A Party
Danger And Detention
Finals or Finale?
Valentines And Vendettas
Tests And Troubles
Quidditch and Quests
Danger And Demolition
Pain And Pride
Marks And Mayhem
Owls And Owls
Hogwarts Will Always Be Home
The Plentiful Potters
Wolf In The Wilderness
Sundown Of Summer
A Malignant Mystery
Twisting Time
A Beautiful Birthday
Dragons And Denial
Unfortunate Future
The Saddest Secret
The Terrible Truth
Faces Of Friends
Lost Love
The Prisoners Prosecutors Pt 1

The Triumphant Trio

519 24 3
By RabbitsAteMyFlowers

(Remus POV)

After y/n disappeared again. I went to my dorm in defeat. James and Sirius were playing a game of exploding snap on the hardwood. Peter was passed out in bed snoring lightly. I collapsed on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Moony?" James said with confusion. "You alright? How's y/n?"

"She's gone". I sighed.

"She's dead?" Sirius questioned.

"Feels like it". Peter said sleepily as he yawned.

"Yeah she has been blowing us off lately". James saddened.

"Well she's had time to snog moony". Sirius joked.

I sat up and rubbed my head where the bump formed from my relations with the floor earlier. "She said she had to go? And then she grabbed her things and disappeared". I threw my hands up in frustration.

"I just wish we knew what was going on inside her head". James crossed his legs like a little kid.

My head started to ponder. All the books about divination, horcruxes, and visions, the odd behaviour and passing out on occasion. My first thought was the horcrux, or in other words the locket. Could she have gotten it back somehow? She wouldn't be reading all those books without reason would she? They're has to be a connection between all of this. Ok say she has the locket back, I know horcruxes cause anger, irritability, visions. God. Visions. I stoop up quickly.

"Moony what is it-"Shut up". I raised my hand.

So she's having visions that explains the books. That could be why she's passing out. The odd behaviour. I know y/n and I know when she's hiding something, and she only hides things that could put other people in danger. That could only mean she's in danger.

I grabbed my wand off of my dresser and made a break for the door.

"Woah Moony calm down what is it?" James stood abruptly.

"I have to go y/n's in danger!" I panicked.

"Danger?!" Sirius and James both said in shock.

They had no time to process before I was out the door. I had no idea where she was or was going but I would be there.

(Y/N POV)

When the room stopped spinning I found it still empty. Dark and deserted. It still looked like the great hall, just a little older, just. I started to walk, out of the hall and into the corridor. Everything looked to be the same, I smiled. I wasn't completely sure what I was looking for or going to do. I still wasn't completely sure if I was even in the right timeframe. I wasn't used to doing these adventures on my own, I almost always had help.

Through the glass pained windows I could see the sun rising. When students began to swarm the castle merlin knows what would happen. Luckily I was in still my robes, hopefully I wouldn't look terribly out of place.

My first order of business was trying to find out when I was. passing clock tower courtyard it's bell rang across the grounds, 7:00am. I realized it must still be December as it was snowing and the castle was still decorated. Continuing towards the great hall, students started to appear, only some taking second glances.

The trophy case caught my attention. My eyes looked through the glass at the old photos and new. My face broke into a grin when I saw a picture of the Gryffindor quidditch team winning the house cup last year, or at least for me. James and I were entrapped in a hug while Sirius held the cup high in the air with a winning smile. The crest on the bottom of the frame looked dated and worn. It read, "Gryffindor wins 1975".

I acknowledged the other more "recent" photos and awards, one of the dates read "Slytherin Team Takes Cup 1992". I frowned at the thought of the Slytherins beating the Gryffindors. Then the date sank in. 1992.

"Crazy game it was last year". A boy in Gryffindor robes laughed. His seemingly twin brother smiled next to him. They're hair was a dramatic bright red and they were incredibly tall.

I paused a moment to think, I was 20 years in the future.

"Yeah yeah crazy mhm". I agreed unconvincingly while trying not to make eye contact. I could feel them staring at me with slight confusion.

"Are you new here?" The other twin asked.

"No". I thought to myself.

"She obviously is. She's in Gryffindor robes and we've never seen her before in 5 years". The other said sarcastically towards his twin.

"Yes, yes i'm new". I finally turned towards them. They whispered to each other incoherently.

"I'm Fred, and this is George". They looked back to me.

"Y/n, y/n l/n". I nodded with a smile.

"WEASLEYS!" An older woman with an unmistakable accent hollered down the corridor. The twins began to Cackle between each other.

I was frozen for a moment, It was without a doubt McGonagal. I booked it down the hall immediately, not wanting to risk any chance of her recognizing me. I took refuge behind a pillar. Taking a breath. This was going to be a lot harder than I thought.

Deciding to stay out of the lime light I traversed down to the dungeons, it was always the quietest there. I dug through my bag seeing what resources I had ended up bringing with me. My wand, A half eaten chocolate frog, some pencils and random books, Then thank merlin, the map. I sighed in relief, this would make it a lot easier.

Students began to pour into the dungeons, filing into a class which I recognized to be professor slughorns. When I stood I felt an uncomfortable presence behind me.

I turned to see a man with greasy black shoulder length hair and a permanent frown on his face. No, no there was no way that it was-

"Sorry Im late professor Snape". A boy mumbled as he hurried into the classroom.

I stood in horror. Snape! A bloody professor! My body was stiff and felt ice cold.

"New student". He said with a venomous hiss as he intimidatingly stepped closer.

I finally looked him in the eye and nodded.

"And what is your name?" He spoke flatly.

"Y/n". I said shortly with a gaze of steel. I could only imagine what would happen if James was here.

For a moment his eyes widened and mouth parted slightly. Like he knew me. I begged he didn't recognize me somehow.

"Your late". He said with a sharp tone before slithering into his room, and I with no other course of action. Followed.

I found an empty spot near the back of the classroom where I was mainly out of snapes sight. He started teaching almost immediately and made no effort to introduce or acknowledge me, and I was glad. Some students glanced back occasionally and I smiled falsely at the ones I made eye contact with.

When the class started working, I quickly brewed the sleeping draught as I had done it many times before with professor slughorn. Snape wandered towards my table where I had completed the potion perfectly in outstanding time.

He stared into my cauldron. "Done this before?" He asked with a sneer. His eyes flickered with intention. I could feel him searching for a fault in my expression.

"My class had already completed this chapter". I spoke casually. Snape walked away without another word.

When the class was over I retreated to the great hall. I was starving. I peaked in to make sure the hall was clear of anymore familiar teachers before entering.

There was a clear spot at the Gryffindor table where I sat down to eat. They were still serving the same foods 20 years later. After my horrific experience this morning I sat frustrated unsure of what to do next. I remembered the paper and frowned. Was Sirius really escaped from Azkaban? What did he do to get there in the first place? Then bigger questions appeared. Where am I now, where were Remus, James, Lily and Peter?

I dropped my fork and looked up, to my surprise 3 Gryffindors quickly looked away from my gaze. It was them. The 3 from all my visions. A boy with bright red hair, a girl with curly bangs, and A boy with glasses. Who I believed to be Harry Potter. Possibly James' son.

However they weren't looking at me like the other students. It was like they knew me too. When I returned to my food I could still see them in my peripheral vision staring at me, whispering. I looked up again only to make eye contact with Harry. He looked almost shocked to see me. I broke the eye contact and left as quickly as I could. Now as confused as ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hermione POV)

"Harry your being paranoid". I reprimanded as I rolled out my parchment on the library desk, dipping my quill in ink.

"I'm telling you Hermione she looks just like her?" He complained, looking to Rob for help.

"She's new isn't she?" Ron added as he stuffed his face with pumpkin pasties.

"Honestly Ron?" I said with annoyance, "Of course she's new, and she's not Harry's aunt". My writing became more exaggerated as the conversation continued.

"Come on Hermione, Sirius Black has already come to kill me? Professor Lupin is teaching this year?Why wouldn't it be possible that she's come here too? I've seen her in my dreams. It can't be a coincidence".

"They were all friends weren't they?" Ron questioned  with narrowed eyes.

"Harry, This girls only a teenager? Your aunt would have been in her 40s". I said not looking away from my essay on ancient ruins.

"This is Hogwarts. Nothing is out of the question". Harry added.

I thought of the time turner that hung around my neck, hidden beneath my robes. Of course I had thought out the possibilities of time travel and the other endless ideas that came with the object. Though the idea of Harry's aunt coming to the future was not one of them.

"Why would she come here in the first place?" Ron's face twisted in confusion.

"Well, um, I dunno. What if she somehow knew? Knew something bad was going to happen. So she came here, to save my parents, and me". His face was in a blank stare.

"It is odd that she came with no announcement". I added. We all sat in thought, Harry was on to something.

Later we walked towards the great hall for supper. Ron quickly averted from our group toward the trophy case.

"Ron what are you doing?" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Look! Guys look! There's pictures in here of the Gryffindor quidditch team! Harry said she played with his dad". Ron cheered scanning through the case. Harry and I rushed over aiding him in his attempt.

"Here look". Harry smiled, "They won the house cup in 72".

"It's your dad". Ron pointed out.

"And that's y/n? Isn't it?" I looked at the beautiful girl in the photograph.

"Yeah, that's her". Harry's smile faded.

We heard footsteps approaching and quickly turned around on our toes. It was the new girl in question. The four of us all made eye contact for the second time today. Her eyes searched us until landing on Harry. They lingered for a moment before she passed and kept her pace.

"We still don't know anything". I tried to reason,
but Harry Ron and I all looked at each other knowingly. Something about her, was very suspicious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
6K 74 13
The marauders are starting their last year at Hogwarts. Unfortunately, there are being confronted to a brand new situation. This is a little tribute...
6.2K 209 17
Nicholas Steele was quiet, a young 15 year old wizard attending Hogwarts, nothing out of the ordinary. Or at least, that's what everyone else though...
1.6K 87 17
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...