The Triumphant Trio

(Remus POV)

After y/n disappeared again. I went to my dorm in defeat. James and Sirius were playing a game of exploding snap on the hardwood. Peter was passed out in bed snoring lightly. I collapsed on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Moony?" James said with confusion. "You alright? How's y/n?"

"She's gone". I sighed.

"She's dead?" Sirius questioned.

"Feels like it". Peter said sleepily as he yawned.

"Yeah she has been blowing us off lately". James saddened.

"Well she's had time to snog moony". Sirius joked.

I sat up and rubbed my head where the bump formed from my relations with the floor earlier. "She said she had to go? And then she grabbed her things and disappeared". I threw my hands up in frustration.

"I just wish we knew what was going on inside her head". James crossed his legs like a little kid.

My head started to ponder. All the books about divination, horcruxes, and visions, the odd behaviour and passing out on occasion. My first thought was the horcrux, or in other words the locket. Could she have gotten it back somehow? She wouldn't be reading all those books without reason would she? They're has to be a connection between all of this. Ok say she has the locket back, I know horcruxes cause anger, irritability, visions. God. Visions. I stoop up quickly.

"Moony what is it-"Shut up". I raised my hand.

So she's having visions that explains the books. That could be why she's passing out. The odd behaviour. I know y/n and I know when she's hiding something, and she only hides things that could put other people in danger. That could only mean she's in danger.

I grabbed my wand off of my dresser and made a break for the door.

"Woah Moony calm down what is it?" James stood abruptly.

"I have to go y/n's in danger!" I panicked.

"Danger?!" Sirius and James both said in shock.

They had no time to process before I was out the door. I had no idea where she was or was going but I would be there.

(Y/N POV)

When the room stopped spinning I found it still empty. Dark and deserted. It still looked like the great hall, just a little older, just. I started to walk, out of the hall and into the corridor. Everything looked to be the same, I smiled. I wasn't completely sure what I was looking for or going to do. I still wasn't completely sure if I was even in the right timeframe. I wasn't used to doing these adventures on my own, I almost always had help.

Through the glass pained windows I could see the sun rising. When students began to swarm the castle merlin knows what would happen. Luckily I was in still my robes, hopefully I wouldn't look terribly out of place.

My first order of business was trying to find out when I was. passing clock tower courtyard it's bell rang across the grounds, 7:00am. I realized it must still be December as it was snowing and the castle was still decorated. Continuing towards the great hall, students started to appear, only some taking second glances.

The trophy case caught my attention. My eyes looked through the glass at the old photos and new. My face broke into a grin when I saw a picture of the Gryffindor quidditch team winning the house cup last year, or at least for me. James and I were entrapped in a hug while Sirius held the cup high in the air with a winning smile. The crest on the bottom of the frame looked dated and worn. It read, "Gryffindor wins 1975".