ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ ✓ ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖʸᵖᵃˢᵗᵃ

By 3yestrainfellow

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ── ❝ 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨... ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥, 𝟎𝟎
𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟏
𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝟎𝟐
𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐞, 𝟎𝟑
𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝟎𝟒
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞, 𝟎𝟓
𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐡, 𝟎𝟔
𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝟎𝟕
𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟖
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝟎𝟗
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝟏𝟎
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲, 𝟏𝟏
𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝟏𝟐
𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝟏𝟒
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟏𝟓
𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬!, 𝟏𝟔
𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬, 𝟏𝟕
𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐞, 𝟏𝟖
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝟏𝟗
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨, 𝟐𝟎
𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝟐𝟏
NOTICE!!!!!!!!!, 00
𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝟐𝟐
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝟐𝟑
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝟐𝟒
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝟐𝟓
𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟔
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝟐𝟕
𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝟐𝟖
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝟐𝟗
𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟎
𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟑𝟏
𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭, 𝟑𝟐
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟑
𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝟑𝟒
𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝟑𝟓
𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐫' 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝟑𝟔
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝟑𝟕
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝟑𝟖
𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝟑𝟗
𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝟒𝟎
status

𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝟏𝟑

9K 348 230
By 3yestrainfellow

BEN'S PUNISHMENT had ended earlier than anticipated but he was disbanded from transporting through devices for another three days. he would complain but this was better than receiving the punishment from the boss himself.

currently, he was being lectured by jane, clockwork and nina were besides her, just here to see the phantoms suffering.

"do you know the possible threats that this brings to us pastas?!" the ravenette exclaimed as ben gave her an uninterested look, "do not underestimate her BEN drowned, despite her being a human, she could already have been manipulated by zalgo!" ben wanted nothing more to disappear, this was all too
bothersome for him to handle, "she may be already working for him!" jane concluded, waving her arms around.

"y/n is smart, she knows what to do and what not." ben grumbled a reply, half lidded eyes bore into dark ones.

"and how do you know this? you were there for two days and you expect to know her like an open book?" jane had a point though, but ben was never one to back down, the woman only received an eye roll from the phantom, making her sigh, "we should just terminate her."

"woohoo, another target!" nina cheered as clocky grinned, nodding along.

"the proxies and jeff went to just do that." ben shut them up with a glare, "they haven't returned... sooo there could be a lot of assumptions here, jane." he hissed, crossing his arms.

jane parted her lips before the front door slammed open, she glared at the man who came from the entrance, followed by a few others, "and where have you been?" she confronted, standing from her seat.

"oh great..." jeff groaned, tucking his wrapped hands in his pockets as the other three proxies walked in.

"don't 'oh great' me, jeff." jane scolded, making her way to the four with heavy footsteps, yanking jeff's hands out of his pockets, "did y/n do this?" the pale man stared, startled for a moment at how she had gotten the knowledge of y/n, though he quickly covered it with a glare and roughly pulled his hands to himself.

"that was his own self doing." masky chipped in, his eyes glimmered with hatred through the holes of his mask. no, not hatred like the dynamic between jane and jeff, the hatred of someone snooping around in his business.

"cut the crap, i know about y/n." jane snapped, crossing her arms over her chest as her dark voids that represents eyes squinted at the four.

the said four turned to the phantom on the couch, suspecting ben had told the angry woman, "suck a dick." he sneered with a glare, finishing his statement with showing his middle finger.

before the conversation could escalate any further, sally had waddled in, latching herself onto clockwork, "clocky, let's go playy." she whined out, the brunette was about to give another plead before she abruptly halted as her dark brown eyes caught sight of the missing four.

the room was silent which jane was brave enough to break, "sally, let's not think rationally—" jane tried to talk the little girl out of her drowning mind, the attempt was only futile as sally's doe eyes shifted into one of a glare, "sally—!" jane reached out to the girl a second late as she launched her small frame onto jeff, knocking the ravenette over.

she sat on his stomach, punching, pinching and whining at the man, "DID YOU KILL HER?!" she yelled, landing a hit on the man who was struggling under the child.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" jeff let out a screech.

despite jane previously making an attempt to stop sally, she now didn't. she watched as sally have a tantrum, hitting jeff with every word coming out of her mouth, the sounds of clockwork and ben's laughter could only bring a smile to her lips, watching her rival being beaten up by a kid was more than enjoyable.

now clearly, jeff would have the upper hand since he was a trained killer and skilled enough to take on multiple people at once, but each time the ravenette would reach the girl who was beating him up, sally would only phase her body transparently so that when his hand touched her, it would go through her frame, her hands remained solid to assault the man who she presumed killed her favourite human.

"MASKY YOU LOYAL DOG," jeff called out, "HELP ME." he yelled, rolling onto his stomach which gave sally a window of opportunity to land hits on his back.

"jeff-y!" nina had called out, making her way to the duo, attempting to pry the brunette off the man like scooping soup with a fork.

"that's enough, slender's going to get mad at the amount of noise we're making." hoodie finally broke the fight by grabbing onto sally's solid hands, bringing her up to her feet before picking her up as she instinctively wrapped her arms and legs around the proxy.

"you killed-" she hiccuped, "..her." tears were brimming her eyes as she hit hoodie, more gently than what happened to jeff since her energy had drained, "y/n... you-kille—"

"now now." hoodie had cut her off, rubbing his gloved fingers where her tears slid down her cheek as his other wrapped around her waist to avoid her from falling, "that human must've affected you that bad huh?"

sally grumbled, trying to stay angry by pushing his hand away, "stop.." the child whined.

"if it makes you better, we didn't kill the human." hoodie finally concluded, making the her eyes light up as she ceased her feeble and meek punches.

"what." jane had firmly stated, a disappointed look in her eyes as she let her hands rest on her hips.

hoodie then decided to hand the little girl over to toby who gladly accepted, after all, sally did favour him the most out of slender's proxies. hoodie stepped over jeff's limbs to avoid from making the man suffer, he laid limply as nina tried to shake him awake.

"we—" hoodie started but soon closed his lips as he felt a hand on his shoulder, masky appearing to be beside him.

"she has information about us, evidence to sum it up." the masked man took over, now standing in front of jane, the laughter from clocky and ben ceased long before and nina seemed to not be worrying about jeff any longer, kinda. the room was tense.

"evidence such as?" jane raised a brow, not fully understanding the whole situation.

"where we live." masky replied making jane tense, her voided eyes widening and her coated black lips parted in disbelief.

"that's enough reason to kill her!" she snapped, taking a step forward towards the unfazed man.

"she's hard to kill jane, her house is locked up like a pandora's box and what lies inside are death traps for us all." masky stood his ground, despite the lady in front of him being an inch taller, he was safe to say that he wasn't intimidated.

"a majority of us has abilities, it's our advantage. ben can get us in there, LJ can haunt her dreams, hell sally could even join us on this!" the ravenette extended her arms to prove her point, she's a calm and collected person but masky was too, and that made her frustrated.

"the rest don't owe you anything, what makes you think they'll catch up on this little mission. besides, there's a way to put this peacefully, i'm not about to have my head being taken by slender. if he knew that we let a human escape, we are dead." masky clenched his fists into a ball, restraining every muscle in him to not do something stupid, "that human can blackmail us to the public, if she did, there's no rest for us monsters."

"well if it's that troublesome then let's get slender to handle—"

"we are not letting him know about this!" their conversation was no longer sensible and sorted, it was heated, their voices rising.

"he can solve everything, masky! you know this more than i, your his proxy!" jane bit back,  catching sight of toby leaving the room with sally in his arms.

masky felt his eyebrows furrow, he was beyond furious, "i had no choice jane, let's settle this my way."

"what has gotten into you?!" the latter gritted her teeth, "slender took us under his wing, he is our saviour—"

"HE MANIPULATED ME."

——————————

hi hello, i slept on the bus so ahahah

also, before anyone attacks me, nina the killer will not follow her new persona which i think was made in 2021? i choose the nina who is a fan-girl of jeff's and not the goth girl

i would've posted yesterday but i was busy watching Wakanda Forever haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 300 37
● [𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝑼𝑷𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺!] ● 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒔�...
13.5K 465 32
After your dad went missing you ran away, knowing the police would give you back to your emotionally abusive mother and her new husband who made it a...
56.3K 2.4K 29
"Ohhh shit," I gasped to myself as my eyes landed on what was shown before me. Xayla was a college student who has developed many skill sets and...
991K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...