MONKIE KID: THE TALE OF THE N...

By miraclequeen45

Guang xuming, a nine tail demon who was destined/forced by her kind to rule the world. But things change in t... More

❤MIN BIO❤
A HERO IS BORN
BAD WEATHER
DUPLICATION
COMING HOME
NOODLES OR DEATH
CALABASH
THE GREAT WALL RACE
SKELETON KEY
MACAQUE
THE END IS HERE
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN PART 1
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN PART 2
DUMPLING DESTRUCTION
TO CATCH A LEAF
SHADOW PLAY
THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP PART ONE (72 TRANSFORMATIONS)
THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP PART TWO (THIS IS THE END)
ON THE RUN
GREAT GRAND DRAGON OF THE EAST.
SMARTIE KID
THE FIRST RING
COOKING WITH CHANG'E
BENCHED
THE KING, THE PRINCE AND THE SHADOW
THE SAMADHI FIRE
THE IMPERFECT WORLD
THE CORRUPTED KING AND THE POSSESSED PRINCESS
VALENTINES DAY SHORT
TIME TO BE WARRIORS
DESTINY FULFILLED
QUESTION
FAMILIAR TALES
NEW ADVENTURES
THE GREAT TANG MAN
SORRY!!!
THE DEBUT FOR MIN!!!

IMPOSSIBLE DELIVERY

805 31 4
By miraclequeen45

Min hums to the beat of the music she was listening in her headphones as she mops the floor while ignoring mk about to get a scolding from pigsy.

"Hey, uh . . . Mk! Ya mind explaining to me why I have . . . Two hundred orders of noodles that haven't been delivered yet?!". Pigsy yelled, as mk chuckled nervously.

"I thought Mr tang was gonna do it".

"Distraction! That's your greatest weakness, mk. You need to follow through on the task at hand. Understand?". Pigsy turns around to see mk on his phone.

"Huh?".

Pigsy throws a spoon at mk and he falls to the ground. "That's it. I'm done. It's over. Pack your bags. You're out of here!".

Mk gasp. "What?! Give me another chance? Please! I . . . I can do better!". He pleaded on his knees.

"Hmm". Pigsy's ring tone goes off and he pulls it out of his pocket to answer the call. "Uh huh . . . Uh huh . . . Of course . . . Right away". Pigsy things up and sighs and turned to mk as he grunts.

"Fine. One more chance! But if you slip up even a little bit . . . Well . . . The delivery bot nine thousand is surprisingly affordable!". Pigsy shows mk a picture of the delivery bot nine thousand on his phone and chuckled when mk yelled "No!" In horror.

"I'm not gonna let you down, pigsy. I'm gonna have to focus like I've never focused before!". Mk prepares to leave the shop until pigsy clears his throat, reminding him of the noodles as one falls down.

Mk laughs nevously and takes the noodles before rushing out of the shop. Pigsy sighs in frustration.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh, uncle p?". Min asked, taking off her headphones.

"Nah, the kid's got to learn how to focus on his job some how". Pigsy replied.

"Hay, how about I help out by delivering some of these noodles for you".

"No min, you can't. You've been working hard all day and that deserves the rest of the day off".

"Thanks uncle p, and I will, but can't I just help to deliver at least just one order, please". Min gave pigsy the sad puppy eyes, to which he sighed in defeat.

"Alright. But just one order, okay?".

Min nodded. "Okay". She grabbed one of the noodles before running out of the noodles shop with her skates that were randomly on her legs, along with her protection gear of course.

She put her headphones on and began to skate down the sidewalk.

Eventually, she delivered the noodles, so here she was now, back in her normal clothes and still skating through town. Loud crying was suddenly heard, making min to turn to see a little boy holding a cone and his ice cream was on the ground. Min scared over to the boy and patted his head in a comforting way. She smiled as the boy stopped crying to look at her and she raised her index finger, telling him to wait a moment.

She transforms and run off. And In a second she came back and handed the boy a new ice cream cone, much to his delight as his eyes lit up. Min patted his head and skates away. Along the way, she decided to do a few good deeds, like helping a old lady cross the street, helping a kid get their cat down a tree and help water someone's garden.

After all of that was done, she decided to take a little break, so there she is now, sitting on a park bench and drinking some cheese tea. She then sighs in satisfaction.

"Look out!".

Min turns her gaze to a little girl that looked like she was out out of control on the skates she was wearing. The 17 year old quickly stood up and caught the girl just in time before she crashed into the cement pit she heading for.

"Woah! You okay, kid". Min asked the little girl that looked like a 12 year old.

"Yeah. Thanks for saving me". The girl said, to with min smiled.

"You're welcome. First time skating?".

The girl laughed nervously. "Yeah". She the sighs sadly, much to min's concern.

"Hay, what's wrong?".

"It's just that all my friends know how to skate but I don't, and we're all supposed to go to skatefest tomorrow, so I'm trying to teach myself how to skate, but I guess even you can see that I'm going tomorrow".

Min frowns at this before getting am idea. "Oh yes you will, cuz I'm gonna teach you".

"Really? You will?". The 12 year old's eyes lit up, to which min chuckled.

"Of course, I will. Skating's easy. It's just like walking but with wheels".

"Alright, I'll give it a shot". The younger hit tried taking a step and slipped, but luckily min caught her just in time.

"What's your name kid?". She asked, helping the girl up to her feet.

"Oh uh, jing". She replied.

"Well, jing, how about we start you off with something simple? Hold my hand".

"No offence, but why?".

"Because different people learn how to skate in different ways. I learned from a simple hand hold from my mum. Now c'mon". Min held out her hand to jing, who hesitantly accepted it, before they took off skating with min guarding the younger girl.

"So, miss".

"Call me min".

"Okay. So, min, I'm greatful for your help but . . . Why did you offer to help me?". Jing asked, curious to know why the older girl was help her.

"Let's just say you remind me a lot of myself when I was your age. And I see potential in you and a bit of childish stubbornness".

"Hay, I'm not stubborn!". The 12 year old pouted, to wh8ch min chuckled.

"Sure, you're not. And I just really don't like it when a kid thinks they can't do something". Min sighed, thinking about her past as she looked down a bit, while Jung looked a little concern.

"Min, are you okay?".

Min smiled at the kid. "Yeah, but you'll be over the moon when you go to skatefest with your friends tomorrow".

Min:

There's a girl I find in my reflection

She is smart and kind, don't need protection

She's a worrior, and she is waiting for you

Just around the bend

Where everyday you're a hero that lights up the dark

Where you lead with your courage and dream with your heart

Where there's a whole new world

Starting now

There's no room left for wondering

Got a new vision of yourself

And she's who you wanna be

Starting now

Tell the moon that you're on your way

Tell the stars you will be right there

Say goodbye to yesterday

Starting now

The girl next door

That's how they see me but I'm so much more

I'm rising from beyond the sea, I've grown

Into the unknown

Up to where I see the light

I wanna take on my dreams with compassion and pride(Oh yeah)

I am courageous and strong with my friends by my side

Who knows how far I'll go?

Starting now

There's no room left for wondering

Got a new vision of yourself

And she's who you wanna be

Starting now

Tell the moon that you're on your way

Tell the stars you will be right there

Say goodbye to yesterday

Starting now

Starting now, I'm starting now (starting now)

I'm starting now, I'm starting now

Save the day, break the curse

I will always have a hear if gold, gold

There's a girl I find

Her story is a tale as old as time

Starting now

There's no room left for wondering (No, no, Ooh, Ooh, woah)

Got a new vision of yourself (new vision of yourself)

And she's who you wanna be

Starting now (starting now)

Tell the moon that you're on your way

Tell the stars you will be right there

Say goodbye to yesterday

Starting now

Starting now, I'm starting now, now

I'm starting right now, I'm starting right now

Oh yeah, I'm starting now

"Min, look at me, I'm skating!". Jing exclaimed, now gracefully skating around the park and happily giggling. "Woo hoo! This is so fun!".

"Great job, kiddo, I knew you could do it!". Min said, as jing skated in front of her with a big smile on her face.

"I couldn't have done it without you". The 12 year old suddenly wrapped her arms around min, embracing her in a hug. "Thank you".

Min looked surprised but smiled and hugged back. "You're welcome".

The girls pulled away, smiling at each other. Jing then noticed the now evening sky and checks the time on her watch.

"Looks like it's time to go home. My parents must probably be waiting for me".

"You better get going then, hun?".

"Yeah, but I hope I get to see you again, min".

Jing smiled up at the older gir, who was smiling back down at her. "Same here, kid".

Jing gave min one last quick hug before skating away and waving goodbye at min, who returned it.

"That's a pretty voice you've got".

Min strikes at the sudden voice and turned around in a defensive way. But she quickly hmkept her cool when she saw sun wukong standing in front of her.

"Woah! Easy there tiger".

"Monkie-ku? What are you doing here? And sorry about the name, it just slipped out by accident".

"It's okay, I accidentally don't mind". Monkey king smiled, remembering the way how a certain fox demon use to call him by that name. "Anyway, I was just in the city to get some more peach chips in the market when I heard a little birdie singing".

Min blushed and chuckled nervously. "Oh, you heard that, hun?".

Monkey king noticed her blush and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You have a beautiful talent, min. Don't be embarrassed to show it".

Min smiled, her blush reducing a bit as she nodded.

"By the way, I saw what you did for that kid back there. That was really nice of you, flare".

"Thanks . . . Wait! Flare?".

Monkey king shrugged and crossed his arms. "Why not? If you're calling me monkie-ku, then it's only fair that call you flare, flare"

Min chuckled. "Fair enough. And I don't suppose that nickname has anything to do with guang xuming, does it?".

Wukong blinked and nervously scratched the back of his head. "Well . . ."

"I know I'm right, and I also know that you two use to date". Min smirked, taking notice of the blush appearing on the sage's cheeks as he began to sweat nevously.

"W-well, I uh-". The monkey man was cut off by min laughing.

"Dude, I'm only messing with you". She confessed, making wukong to playfully glare at her. She then remembered something. "That reminds me, monkie-ku. There's something I need to take to you about, and it involves guang xuming and something to do with skeletons".

Monkey eyes widen at this as he spat out the chip he was eating. "A skeleton you say?".

Min nodded.

"I see, but let's not talk about it here and go somewhere more private. How does my temple outside of town sound?". Monkey king summoned his cloud and got on before holding out a hand for min, who shrugged.

"Why not". She ignored the hand jumped unto to cloud next to wukong, who playfully rolled his eyes are her before they took off.

Eventually, they made it to the temple as min looked around and whistled.

"Fancy place you've got here, monkie-ku". She commented, as wukong smirked proudly.

"Why thank you, flare. Now, what was it that you wanted to talk about?".

"Okay you see, ever since you gave me the tail of the nine tail, I've been having these dreams".

"What kind of dreams?".

"Well, first of all, I don't have them often, only sometimes. And secondly, they're dreams where I see guang xuming. And she's always with this woman that I can never quit make out. But I do recall seeing white hair, white skin, soulless red eyes and glowing blue skeletons".

Monkey king eyes widen once again, knowing very well who she was talking about.

"And I don't know why but I'm always having this feeling that these dreams are warning me about something. Something big, even more worst than DBK, and it's like I'm connected to it somehow".

Monkey king pounded this. He knew the girl was seeing guang xuming's past in her dreams and she must be trying to warn her about a certain evil that would soon be approaching. He knew all of this because the same thing use to happen to the fox demon herself, where she would be having strange dreams of her own. And if there's anything that wukong has learnt from that experience, it's that he should never underestimate the dreams of a fox demon. If something or someone was coming then he has to get ready.

He looked back at the girl beside him and saw that she looked worried, which he didn't like. Guang xuming or not, he doesn't like seeing her troubled. He placed a hand on hers, gaining  her attention.

"Hay, no need to worry, kid. They're just dreams. It's natural for them to be complicated and show us a few crazy stuff that we might feel like we're connected to. Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise".

Wukong gave the girl a reassuring smile, to which she smiled back, deciding to trust his words.

"And now that that's done with, how about some noodles? I already ordered them a while ago so they should be here any minute now".

Min nodded, giving the sage a closed eye smile. "Yes please".

Suddenly, knocking was heard from behind the closed doors.

"Oh great, they're here". Monkey king got off his cloud and walked towards the door to open it. But before he could, the doors busted open to reveal mk with a order of noodles.

"Pigsy's noodles".

"You finally made it". Monkey king said, as mk looked surprised to see him. "Monkey king?".

"Hay mk". Min greeted, as mk looked more surprised to see her here.

"Min? What are you doing here?". He asked.

"Oh, you know. Just thought I got to know the monkey man a little better, that's all". She shrugged, a cute smile on her face.

"Wait . . ." Mk gasp, realising something. "This was all a lesson to see if I could focus?".

"Uh . . . Yes! I wanted to teach you a valuable lesson. I definitely didn't just order three helpings of noodles to my shame temple".

"You were right, I really was, honestly, terrible at focusing. But I did it". Mk continued to talk about how he focused.

"I'm just gonna take those off ya". Wukong grabbed the order of noodles from mk as min got off the cloud and walked over to stand next to him.

"I paid attention to everything, but I only focused on one thing. Delivering . . . Your . . . Noodles!".

"That's great, bud. I'm proud of ya". Monkey king said, as min smiled and nodded in agreement. "But . . . This isn't my order".

"What?".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hay guys, hope you all like this chapter.

1: I just want to thank you all for reading and voting for my stories, I really appreciate it

2: i don't really have much to say, but I'll give a shout out to anyone that guesses who the little 12 year old girl, jing is.

As always, until next time ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 488 12
Red Son has been developing something off of his fire powers, they seem to be more heated, even more for his own liking. At some point, he has an out...
2.2K 67 21
𝐋𝐌𝐊 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ೃ༄ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞...
1.9K 60 9
I don't even know man, spicynoodles, a lot of angst. Pls read I work hard
3.4K 106 15
A Lmk story presenting the older sister of lady bone demon this is just a story it's not from the actual episodes but yea, this is also a reader inse...