THE SAMADHI FIRE

~Centuries ago~

Baby red son laughs maniacally inside the Samadhi fire as Nezha, sun wukong and demon bull king held out their hands to try to steady the fire. Seeing as that was becoming challenging for them, guang xuming leaped towards the fire and use the extra power of her scepter of light to open the  Samadhi fire and enter it to get to the baby.

"Guang xuming is steadying the fire for us! Now for the Samadhi fire to be split in three, you must harmonize your energies!". Tang senzeng explained.

Wukong, Nezha and DBK yelled as they use all their might to harmonize their energies on the Samadhi fire and it sends a large impact of wind that pushes tang senzeng back a little, but he stands his ground.

He glares at the dark flame surrounding the child and his friends then take a deep breath and let it out before his eyes started glowing gold. His staff glows as well and levitates then taps the ground and the whole temple they were in starts to glow.

"Huh?".

The Samadhi rings start to form in front of Nezha, DBK and sun wukong as they looked on in awe.

"Heh! You know, this is kinda easier than I thought it would be. Woah!".

The dark fire rushes and hits wukong on the face as the fire surrounding baby red son and guang xuming was starting to get out of control.

"Monkey!".

"Wukong!"

"Imbecile!".

They all continued to focus their energies.

Wukong struggles and ends up falling to the ground. Nezha, tang senzeng and DBK gasp. The fire gets more out of control before it sent flames at the warriors that quickly blocked it with their rings.

The last flame heads towards tang senzeng but the great white dragon horse, bai long ma, got in front of him, blocking the flame from hitting him before an explosion took place.

Once it died down, guang xuming was revealed now back in the open as she gently floated down to the ground with baby red son sleeping softly in her arms.

She smiled softly at him. "Make the right choice in life . . . Little brother".

DBK approached the fox spirit and she hands the baby over to him, before he gave her a appreciative smile and a nod, to which she smiled and nodded back at him.

Groaning was heard before xuming turned and saw tang senzeng looking at the white dragon horse with worry.

"My friend! Are you . . ."

"I am alright". Bai long ma reassured.

Tang senzeng smiled in relife before he was suddenly tackled into a hug by zhu bejie and sha wujing.

"Master, you did it!".

"We knew you could!".

"Okay. Okay, that-that's more than enough!".

Guang xuming giggled at the sight before she was suddenly hugged from behind by sun wukong.

"Flare, you're okay!".