I'm what!?

By Nulho1

Kim Rok Soo wakes up in the body of a minor villain who is about to be beaten by the protagonist. Okay, let'... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 Finally Confess 💓
48
49
50
51
52

22

4.9K 325 27
By Nulho1

3 hours after Cale fell asleep.

Choi Han was still holding Cale's hand without having any intention of letting go.

He looked at the blue-haired man who finally stood up.

He looked toward the sleeping Cale.

"Does he have Cecil's disease? He has the smell of it..."

Choi Han just stared at the man with a cold gaze without answering him.

"My name is Paseton and I'm from the whale tribe. I will come back and pay for what you did."

Paseton bowed in thanks and headed to the balcony.

"I'll bring a sea lotus for him when I get back."

Choi Han looked flustered when he heard that.  What is a sea lotus? What is the meaning of that flower guy wants to give it to Cale?

It makes Choi Han irritated for some reason.

"Mmm..."

Choi Han made the decision not to think about it and closed the balcony door after seeing Cale shivering from the coldness of the night wind.

He went to the fireplace and put some firewood in it.

As he focused on putting in the firewood, Cale sat down on his bed.

"Cale nim? Did I wake you up?"

Cale looked not so awake as he touch his surroundings as if he was looking for something.

Not finding it, he gave up and got out of bed then get stumbled.

Choi Han caught him gently.

"Do you want to use the toilet?"

Cale nodded slowly.

He could only see darkness and some light from the fireplace because of his poor eyesight.

Choi Han let out a low sigh and sent Cale to the bathroom.  It wasn't the first time since Cale had vision problems due to his illness.

But it was always Ron and Hans who would help him after Cale rang the bell.

However, in that room, it has no bell.

.

.

Cale returned to his bed and looked toward Choi Han.

"You're not asleep?"

Cale spoke in a weak voice.

"I'm fine."

Choi Han smiled innocently as usual.

"Sleep here."

Cale lifted his blanket showing he was giving Choi Han permission to sleep in the same bed.

'Cale nim, I know you were an alpha back then.  But this...'
"I can't, Cale-nim."
"Oh..."

Seeing Cale's face was like he was unhappy with that answer, Choi Han knew Cale still wasn't fully awake.

"Is it alright for me to sleep here with you?"

Choi Han sat on the bed and brought their faces closer.

Choi Han couldn't stand the sight of Cale's sad face even though he knew Cale wasn't really feeling sad.

Cale was probably considering everything a dream right now.

Cale nodded slowly.

If tomorrow he gets kicked or something, it doesn't matter.  Choi Han was strong and he would not sleep to the point where he might carelessly touch Cale.

Choi Han obediently lay down on the bed and Cale covered him the same way he had covered the other children.

He finally lay back down and sleep.

Choi Han placed his right hand on his stomach and his left hand under his head, staring at the roof of the room.

He liked Cale, but he wasn't going to take a chance on him because he knew Cale was an alpha and didn't really know how to act.

There were times Cale acted like an omega, and there were times he acted like an alpha.

Just like when he saved Paseton without any hesitation in his eyes after he made his decision.

The confidence in what he was doing showed how Cale was a charismatic alpha.

If it wasn't for Cecil's illness and his being pregnant, Choi Han wouldn't feel like Cale needed him anymore.

If it was about the comfort of the alpha aura, he could take anyone by his side.

Even Ron could take his place.

"Hmm?"

Cale moved to lean on Choi Han.

Choi Han held Cale's nose and hands and felt them very cold.

'Just hugging him is fine, right?'

By hugging, it was able to make Cale even warmer.

Choi Han lay to the side and hugged Cale.

"When he sleeps, he finally looks like an omega."

Seeing how Cale was digging into his embrace looking for warmth, Choi Han hugged Cale even tighter.

.

.

.

Blink... Blink...

Cale's eyes flickered as he looked at the sturdy chest in front of him.

He felt warmer than usual.

'Smell good...'

Cale also smells a pleasant scent in his nose.

!?

It took almost a minute for Cale to fully become aware of his current position.

Badump!

Cale's face turned red as he came to his senses.

"Cho, Choi Han, let me go..."

Cale stuttered as his heart skipped a beat.

Choi Han let go of his embrace after hearing Cale's voice.

“You're awake, Cale-nim.”

Cale covered his face with his hands feeling embarrassed.

"Sorry..."

Cale immediately shook off the feeling of embarrassment and returned to his usually stoic face.

'But he sure has a nice chest....'

Cale let out a long sigh as his mind thought about something unnecessary.

"Don't let Hans know about this."

If Hans found out, he would probably be lectured all day long.

Choi Han clasped his hands together seeing how Cale was able to act so calmly when he had just been sleeping in the same bed with another Alpha.

"Cale-nim, do you even care if you have to sleep with other men?"

Choi Han asked in a weak voice.

Cale looked at Choi Han with a look like he was confused.

"Of course I'm fine. I used to be Alpha."

Cale cannot admit that he was uncomfortable sleeping with Choi Han.

It wasn't that he didn't like Choi Han.  He was sure Choi Han was a good person and would not do something he shouldn't, but he was still uncomfortable.

'What was I thinking when I was half awake!?  Now I feel like dying of shame!'

Choi Han pursed his lips and held Cale's hand.

“Are you okay sleeping with the alpha? Cale nim, you shouldn't be doing this…”

Did Choi Han also want to lecture him?  Cale did not want to hear about it.

"I know I shouldn't. But I was an alpha. Treat me like an alpha when I act like an alpha and serve me like an omega when I act like one. Do you get it?"

Choi Han nodded.

Seeing Cale's calm face without any feelings of panic at all let him know how cool Cale would be if he was still an alpha.

“Cale nim, do you really need me by your side?”

There was no reason a rich person like Cale couldn't hire someone strong like him.

Cale looked confused by Choi Han's question.  He only answered like that because he didn't want to be lectured because of his slight mistake.

"If you think about my family's finances, I really could hire a strong person like you to protect me."

Choi Han lowered his head.

"Choi Han, ever since I hired you, I consider you my person."

Choi Han didn't just want to be one of the Cale people.

"Cale nim, can't you think of me as the alpha? I know I'm selfish, but I want you to depend on me."

Cale pulled his hand away from Choi Han's grip.

  'He's behaving like this again...'

  The distance between the master and the bodyguard that Cale had created, Choi Han looked like he wanted to break that distance.

But Cale decided to ignore the feeling that Choi Han was trying to break that distance.

  "Choi Han, I used to be an orphan. I'm not used to receiving other people's help..."

Choi Han flinched upon hearing that and looked at Cale who seemed to be down because he remembered something.

Drip... Drip...

!?

Choi Han was shocked to see Cale crying.  It was the first time Choi Han saw Cale cry.

Cale looked at his tears that were dripping down his hands as if they weren't his tears.

"Omegas emotions and pregnant people are sucks. How can I cry just because of this?"

Choi Han held Cale's hand with trembling hands.

“Cale nim, if you are sad, even if you are an alpha, it is okay for you to cry.”

Is alpha really a robot that they can't have a feeling?

Alphas are human too.

Cale pulled his hand away from Choi Han's grip a bit roughly.

"I'm used to it. If you don't like my way, you can leave whenever you want."
'Is he going to leave me now?'

Cale mocked himself this time.

Cale did not wish for Choi Han to stay from the start.

How can he forget? Nobody ever stayed with him to the end.

He would finally be alone again.

He was tired of hoping.

In the end, the gods never sided with his wishes.

“Cale-nim, that's not what I meant…”

Cale gritted his teeth.  He didn't know if it was because he had been crying from the start, his emotions exploded.

"I'm used to being alone and doing everything myself! If you want to go, just go and don't show your face to me ever again! If you want to stay, then stay! What's so hard about that!"

Cale's tears fell even more heavily.  Cale's screams woke the children up.

Human! What happened!? Why are you crying!?
"Cale meow! Huh... What?"
"Cale...?"

The children were confused because they had just woken up.

Knock, knock.

"Young master, are you all right?"

Hans' worried voice came from behind the door.

"Cale-nim..."
"Get out."

Looking at Cale who was crying profusely, Choi Han could only blame himself.

"Young master! What happened!?"

Hans panicked as he saw Cale crying profusely.  It was also his first time seeing Cale cry.

Beacrox looked coldly at Choi Han.

“You're so brave to make our young master cry.”

Beacrox had disliked Choi Han from the start, feeling like killing him now.

Beacrox went to his kitchen to make some sweets that Cale liked.

.

.

.

"Young master, what happened? Your eyes are red. Are you crying?"

Amiru looked worried about Cale.

"I'm a bit emotional this morning."

Cale looked for Choi Han, but he found him nowhere else.

'What did I think that time!?  Behaving like that to the protagonist!?  What if he holds a grudge because of that and hits me after I give birth!?'

They boarded the boat to see the now-disappearing whirlpool.

'Ouh Kim Rok Soo, how can you cry like that!?'

Cale could not believe that he had just cried.  He who didn't even cry at the saddest times in his life, cried?

Cale let out a short sigh looking at the ocean.

'I should have controlled my emotions better.'

Cale felt like his head was spinning.

'My body also feels heavy...'

Why did everything suck just because I cried once!?

'I swear I won't cry anymore if things get annoying like this again!'

Cale held onto the boat tightly so he would not fall over.

"Young master, are you okay? You look pale."
"Just a little seasick."

Amiru who heard that felt it was normal because Cale had only been on the boat twice.

.

.

.

Arriving at the island, Cale entered the forest with the black dragon.  He wasn't feeling well, so he wanted to rest at the back of the island that had no clutter there.

"Fight with me! I know you are strong! Kahahahahaha!"

But his thinking was totally wrong.

Cale felt his head hurt even more watching Toonka provoke Choi Han.

Choi Han who saw Cale there flinched.

"Cale-nim!?"

Toonka frowned and looked at Choi Han.

"Don't mind that weakling! Fight with me!"

Choi Han's eyes turned cold as Toonka attacked him sending dust flying.

Cale did not want to think about it as he hid behind the rock.

-Human, something is coming up from under the sea!  It's huge and fast!

Cale once again let out a sigh.

Why is this day of his so damn unlucky?  He just wanted to sit in a quiet place because his head hurt!

Ppppssssss!!!

!?

Toonka's smile became even wider when he saw the whale with the X on its back.

"Wow! I've never fought a whale before!"

The whale ignored Toonka and looked at Choi Han.

"I just want to ask-"
"It can talk!? Wow!"

Toonka started ignoring Choi Han and looked like he wanted to attack the humpback whale.

Choi Han looked at Toonka like he was looking at a madman.

Plak!

The humpback whale slapped Toonka with its tail.

Baaang!

The rock Toonka had landed on shattered.

"Kahahahaha! That was really fun!"

Cale wanted to just lie down and rest because he felt like throwing up right now.  Why is everything getting so annoying!?

"Noona! You can't bite that human!"
"There's another whale that can talk!? Kahahahahaha!"
"Paseton!"

The larger whale twisted its body and its tail made huge waves wash over Toonka, Choi Han, and Cale.

"F*ck!"

Cale was really annoyed right now.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Ciel: I feel sorry for you. It must be so stressful...

Clopeh: yeah... Hope you get better soon.

Preggo Cale: You guys just mocked me or what?

Leon Cale: They're just worried about you. The one who mocked you often is me.

Ellen: You sure can laugh at others because your story already ends.

Leon: Cale, let's go back.

Preggo Cale: Why my life like this...

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 2K 21
A fic when Kim Rok Soo got reincarnated as a Dragon. "All of you..." He said in a dangerous tone, "Die." One by one, the black robes fell on their fr...
80.4K 3.7K 11
^Cover found on Pinterest^ Choi Han and the cast of TBOAH stumbled upon a temple of the sealed god and on top of the altar they see... Young master C...
2.2K 168 14
kim Taehyung, a powerful business elite from the 21st century, dies and gets transmigrated into the body of a beautiful good-for-nothing omega from...
14.7K 852 19
〔 Kim Rok Soo x Cale Henituse (og!) 〕 Cale made a deal with the god of death, he returned to the past and was surprised because there were several ch...