Aftermath

By heartlessbrock

This is the sequel to Chaos. Hope you enjoy! More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
Not a chapter

57

3.6K 77 233
By heartlessbrock

Colby's POV

"Ugh." I grunted as I opened my eyes. "What the fuck?" I mumbled and looked around.

I was in a basement of some sort, tied to a chair in the corner of the room. I couldn't remember how the fuck I got here or what happened.

The last thing I remembered was someone blowing out our tires and a car crashing into us.

I remember Sam screaming as the car flipped but nothing after that.

"Heh. Morning, asshole." A man said as he walked into the room. "God damnit." I grumbled, recognizing that it was Adam.

"It isn't so fun being the guy tied up, is it?" Adam asked and walked up to me pinching my cheek.

"Don't fucking touch me." I seethed causing him to laugh.

"Oh, come on! It's fun!" He said with an eat shit grin.

"We captured the elusive Brock and killed his girl all in one day." He said causing my blood to run cold.

"There's that look." Adam said condescendingly. "That little puppy dog look, knowing we hurt the girl you're so whipped over." He said and paced in front of me.

"You're supposed to be better than this. You're in charge of the most respected gang possibly in the whole country and you're more concerned about a five at best." Adam said as I clenched my jaw.

I didn't care what this guy said or did to me but when it came to Julia I couldn't stop the anger from boiling up.

"You're an idiot." I said as he chuckled. "I'd chill with the name calling. Let's remember who's tied up now." He said as his phone rang.

"Gotta go, princess. Boss is calling." He said then went up the stairs.

So he did have someone above him.

What did he mean though when he said that he killed Julia. There was no way they could have done that. It would be pointless since they already had me hostage.

My stomach ached with fear, thinking about the possibility of them having her here. The last thing I wanted for her would be to get taken once again.

Part of me was scared that she and Sam were killed in the crash. I don't remember how intense it actually was but it was enough to knock me out.

Who knows what it could have done to them.

I sat in this room for a while before a man came in. He was large and muscular with a literal eyepatch.

He looked like a stereotypical gang member.

"A babysitter?" I questioned, raising my brows. I had to show these people I wasn't afraid of them.

I had to make it seem like I was completely unphased by this whole situation.

Someone would find me eventually and before then I would make sure I wasn't killed.

It would all be fine.

"I'd watch your mouth." The man said and sat across from me, glaring at me.

"What? I think we're having fun." I said with a grin. "That's what I said when I fucked your girl." He said with a laugh.

They were trying to get a rise out of me.

"She's pretty great isn't she?" I asked with a laugh. "She's better during round two though. Gotta warm her up." I said, feeling sick to my stomach.

I didn't like talking like this about Julia because there was a small chance they were actually being serious and were violating her.

I just had to pray that they were faking it to get a reaction from me.

For their sake I was hoping they were faking it.

We sat in this room, staring at eachother for what felt like forever before Adam was coming back into the room.

"What do you want from me?" I asked blandly, already being bored about what was happening.

"Cut the sas. I'm in charge now, and you're the submissive little bitch that got caught." Adam said and pulled his knife out.

"Who sent you to me?" Adam asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Gee, I don't fucking know." I grumbled as he put the knife on my cheek.

I wasn't used to being on this side of the torture but I knew he wouldn't do shit yet. I had information that he needed.

"Cut the shit." Adam said as I breathed a laugh. "You escaped prison. People are obviously going to be after you." I said as he nodded.

"I know that, idiot." He said and dug the knife into my cheek harder.

"Then why are you asking me who's requesting for you?" I asked and raised my brows. "So I can kill them. Duh." Adam said as I chuckled.

"You really think killing them will help you?" I asked as anger filled his features. "Killing you will." He growled as I nodded.

"Then do it." I said as he rolled his eyes. "You're an asshole." Adam said as I nodded.

"I've been told." I said then looked at the guy sitting in the corner watching us.

"Why haven't you killed me yet? I thought you'd want to take the opportunity while I was unconscious." I said and looked back at Adam.

"That wouldn't be very fun, now would it? Plus, I need some information from you." He said and pressed the cold steel of his knife into my cheek.

"I'm not telling you shit." I said and looked up at him. This caused him to clench his jaw and dig the knife into my cheek, cutting it.

I knew better than to react to this. I had done my fair share of interrogations to know that the reaction was the best part.

"I'm gonna kill you, ya know. Take over secret society and kill all those who crossed me." Adam said as I clenched my jaw.

I knew one day someone would try to pull this shit, but I didn't think it would be an idiot like Adam.

Of course, he was working under someone right now.

Maybe he didn't want to work under them. He seemed like the type to want to be in charge but didn't have the capabilities to do so.

It made sense that he would want to kill me and take over.

"I'd start with your precious Julia though." He said as I nodded. "You already killed her." I hummed as he shook his head.

"No, I just wanted to see Mr. Pussywhip in action. Surprised my comment just now didn't trigger it." He said then aimlessly carved into my cheek.

"Maybe I won't start with Julia then. Those cute little kids may be the way to go. Watching them die might be worse for you." He said as I clenched my jaw.

"Don't fucking touch them." I snapped before I could even think about the consequences.

"There it is. You're so obsessed with her that you would risk your life to protect those kids." Adam said with a laugh.

"They didn't do anything to you. Leave them alone." I said causing him to laugh.

"No, you're right. If I kill them though and I kill you, then Julia will be so down that she'll turn to drugs and it'll be easy to get her into the business. She's no use to us if she's dead." He said and watched me carefully.

It was taking everything in me to not react to the words he was saying.

I knew he was just trying to get a rise out of me because his plan made no sense.

Why would he be so concerned about Julia's well-being or status in the industry if I was dead?

He was just talking to talk.

"I think she would make a lot of money. And being addicted to pills, we would just have to get her high enough and she'd do anything we want." He said as anger boiled within me.

"Steams about to come out of his ears." The guy in the corner said with a laugh. "We haven't even gotten to the good part yet." Adam said and pulled the blade away from my face.

"I don't care to know the rest of your plan." I mumbled blandly. "Awww, really? This parts the best. You know Sam, right?" Adam asked as my eyes widened slightly.

"Yeah, there's that look again. He's probably on his way here now. Both him and Julia of course." He said and paced the room in front of me.

"Their plan was cute. You know the one." He said as I scrunched my brows.

How the fuck did he know about that plan? He must have been watching and listening the whole time.

"How did y-" I started but was interrupted by him putting his finger to my lips. "We have eyes everywhere, Brock." He said with a grin.

"While you were distracted, confessing your love to someone who hates you, you were messy once again." He said and crossed his arms.

"I really thought you would do anything to protect her, but you really put her in more danger." He said then pulled something out if his pocket.

Julia's hospital bracelet.

"Wasn't your brightest move." He said then tossed it in my face.

"Don't touch them. You can kill me because this is my mess. Not theirs." I said as he chuckled.

"Oh we won't, but it wouldn't be fun if we didn't torture you, now would it?" He asked as someone came into the room.

"I have to go prepare for them. Sit tight. We'll have some fun soon." He said then grabbed a roll of duct tape from the cupboard next to me and ripped a piece off.

"I'll kill you." I growled before he put the tape over my mouth.

"I'd love to see you try." He said then left the room.

I was perplexed by Adam. He seemed like an idiot since his plans were erratic and made no sense.

He also seemed to be very calculated though. As if his shitty plan would actually lead to somewhere I didn't see coming.

Maybe he was a lot more dangerous than I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 8.5K 170
Fourth book of the Lucky series.
11K 122 23
there's some swearing and stuff ykyk not gonna say anything hope you enjoy it :) trigger warnings will be in the beginning of each chapter!!!⚠️⚠️ 26...
680K 15.5K 97
This is the sequel to Lucky! I don't really know what's gonna happen so enjoy.
38.8K 809 18
Hey guys it's me Zesty and this is the sequel to Colby Brock x Reader [Book 1]! I hope you guys enjoy!