Kings In Love (BoyxBoy)

By FrozenEscence

(Book 3 in the Memento series) Can be read as a stand-alone Kaden didn't know what a happy ending would me... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-One

190 13 12
By FrozenEscence

Warning: This chapter contains mature content!

Not sure how I feel about this chapter, so let me know. Also thank you for all the support, votes, and comments lately, it really does keep me going <3

*

-Adam's POV-

I led Kaden through to the living room, all while my hand stayed tightly locked with his.

"You know the bedroom area, honestly just stick to mine, you know how territorial we are, not even I would dare step foot in somebody else's room. And of course, you've seen the living room and the kitchen, but I think that's as much as you've seen inside the house."

We entered through into a different area of the house, I'd seen so much of Kaden's office at this point, that it only seemed fair to show him my own.

"I am actually curious about how things are done around here. To be more exact, the correct steps taken in order for me to become Alpha alongside you. Forgive me if I worded that wrong, I use the terms I would in the case of you becoming King."

"No, you're right. I've already claimed you as my mate, but we would have to hold a ceremony for you to become Alpha," I explained.

"I thought as much, it is the same in Galtolga," he replied thoughtfully, as his eyes looked around the room.

"This is my office, it's nowhere near as fancy as yours but it does the job." I gestured around the room, picturing what it would be like to work in here with Kaden by my side, and more specifically trying not to think about taking my mate on my desk in the future.

"I actually like that it's quite simple, though I suppose most of your work happens outside of the office."

"You are correct. I'm not much of a paperwork man," I chuckled.

I showed Kaden more around the packhouse, explaining the use of every room. He was most familiar with the lounge because of that being our hangout location when all of our friends had spent the evening together. However, last time it was full of just our friends, this time it was full of pack members Kaden hadn't met.

"Hey, Alpha! How are you doing?" I was greeted as soon as we walked into the room, and suddenly all eyes were on us.

"I'm good thank you, Leon. How are you guys holding up?" The pack replied in kind, but I could see their glances towards Kaden, though none of them spoke on the matter.

"I would actually like to introduce you all to somebody. This is Kaden, my mate." I turned to smile at Kaden and was rewarded with a dashing smile back.

"Ah, Kaden! It's good to finally meet you, we've heard so much." Leon stepped forward to shake Kaden's hand. Leon was one of the older men in the pack, reaching his late 50's and made it his job to know every current event happening in the pack. A lot of members saw him as nosy, but he was a good man.

Kaden shook Leon's hand with a kind smile before addressing all of the pack members. "It is lovely to meet you all, I hope we will get along well."

General responses passed around the room, all of a friendly manner, and I found myself smiling more as my mate coerced with my pack.

We talked for a while longer, and it seemed everyone was quickly taking a liking to Kaden, which filled me with a sense of pride. It was very important to me that my pack accepted my mate as their Alpha, after all.

But eventually, I had to pull Kaden away. I still had some plans for our tour, and I was eager to venture outside of the packhouse and introduce Kaden more into my life as an Alpha.

"Sorry guys, I'm gonna need to steal my mate back now, we have other matters to attend to." I squeezed Kaden's hand gently, and was pleased when he returned the gesture.

"Again, it was lovely to meet you all. Thank you for the warm welcome, and I look forward to getting to know you all better." My mate flashed a striking smile, that my pack was eager to return.

The room only held about 15 of my pack members, and they were definitely the more sociable members, but it was a good start.

They chorused their responses of "you too's" and farewells before I led Kaden back out of the room and towards the front door of the house.

"So, first opinions?" I asked him with a smirk, already confident of his response.

"I can definitely see the appeal of this place, the building is beautiful, and from what I have seen of your pack so far, they are all very friendly and respectable. I don't know how to explain it, but I almost feel at home here."

I turned to face Kaden in surprise, a smile I couldn't stop spreading over my lips. "You have no idea how happy those words make me," I chuckled. "But I know what you mean, I feel the same way in Galtolga."

It was like a sense of being. I felt like I belonged there with him, which was a strange feeling, like feeling at home in a place you had never been to before, where everything felt so familiar even though it was completely different from the life you knew.

"It feels right." Kaden smiled.

"Can you read my thoughts?" I laughed.

"Not yet," he smirked.

I stared at him again, this time in amazement. "What do you mean?"

"When our souls are bound, we will become one, mind, heart, and soul. My thoughts will be yours and vice versa, we won't be able to hide anything from each other." He smiled, thoughtfully. "Having second thoughts yet?"

"Not in the slightest, now I'm even more excited. To become one with you. I couldn't think of anything I could ever want more. I want all of you, Angel. Now and forever."

I meant everything I said. This time it was Kaden's turn to look at me in surprise. Something flashed past his eyes, a look of awe, desire and...hope. His smile softened, his eyes never once leaving mine as his thumb rubbed soothingly at the side of my hand, caressing.

"As do I, Mya Setio."

God, I loved when he spoke Ceixean, his voice got softer, somehow more...exotic, and when he called me his soul, my heart swelled. I wanted to hear more, but now wasn't the time.

"Come along, love." I grinned, guiding him along and we swiftly exited the packhouse.

It was mostly curiosity that had me do it, but I wouldn't put my mate under too much pressure, I would be there with him every step of the way, but I led him through the woods, and simply enjoyed his company as we walked for a good ten minutes through nothing but nature.

He was silent for the most part, simply enjoying the feel of the air, and the beauty of the woods around us, not once asking where we were going, but simply trusting me.

Until finally, we reached our destination, we passed through the last of the trees to another large building. The grounds were full of pack members, and I knew inside would be just as hectic.

I greeted those who spoke to me but didn't stop as we entered the building, Kaden using what time he had to take in his surroundings with a look of intrigue that had me subtly smirking.

We entered one of the main rooms, my eyes softening, and with a smile I stepped towards the older woman that sat behind a computer screen, typing away.

"Hello, mother." I temporarily released Kaden's hand so I could hug the woman, who stood from her seat and threw her eyes around me, squeezing me tightly, her head just coming up to my chest.

"Oh! Hello, pumpkin!" He stressed her words, finally pulling back to look at me with a wide smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Mother..." I warned, glancing my eyes towards my mate. He hid it well, but I knew he was surprised, but even still he smiled warmly at my mother when her eyes moved to look at him.

"Oh! And here's the man my son won't stop talking about." She pulled Kaden into a hug before he even realised what was happening, but he quickly adjusted, returning my mother's bone-crushing hug.

"It's lovely to meet you, Mrs. Lachlan."

"Please! Call me Esther. Sooner or later, I'll be your mother-in-law after all!" She insisted.

"Must you embarrass me, mother?" I sighed, retaking Kaden's hand as soon as my mother released him.

"Oh, shush. There is no need to be embarrassed in front of your mate." My mother stood back a moment, looking at us fully and I watched her eyes shine with pride.

"You too look so good together. I'm so happy he found you, Kaden. Please take good care of my boy." She teared up slightly, but quickly brushed it away with another smile.

"Thank you, Esther. You have my word, and I am incredibly happy I found your son too, you have raised a remarkable man." Kaden squeezed my hand, his eyes drifting to me for a second.

Those words touched me and my mother, and I knew she instantly approved.

"Thank you, dear. You are welcome here any time you like, with or without my son." She took Kaden's hand, squeezing softly, before looking back to me. "I am very proud of you, Adam, and I know your father would be too. I'm happy you are finally able to introduce us. Please, bring Kaden over for dinner some time."

"I will, mother, thank you. I'm glad you approve," I chuckled. "And dad would be proud of us both," I smiled, taking her hand with my other and ensuring our eyes locked so she got my message. She nodded with a shaky breath.

I released her hand and pulled Kaden closer to me. "I'm going to show Kaden the grounds, call for us if you need anything."

"Oh, don't worry about me, you boys go have fun!" She waved us off, but I didn't miss how she rubbed at her eyes, turning away in the hopes of us not seeing.

"Mother..." I warned, and the sound of her chuckle settled my unease.

"I will! I will!" She assured, and with that I pulled Kaden from the room, after he wished my mother a good day, with the promise of dinner at a later date. I would have to set that up once we had more time, my mother was rather lonely these days, and I knew it would make her happy to be able to dine with us both.

We walked in silence for awhile until we reached the far end of the building and back out into the open air, where it was a lot quieter for the time being.

"Your mother is wonderful," Kaden finally spoke, a sad smile on his lips. I released his hand, my arm coming to rest around his waist, and pulled my man closer.

"I'm glad you like her; she likes you a lot too." My mother's opinion was the most important to me, so knowing she approved gave me a natural high, and I was feeling quite proud myself.

I didn't know if he wanted to talk about it, but I knew he was thinking the same about me.

"We don't have to talk about it right now if you don't want to," he said instead.

"There's not a lot to it, really." I moved to sit down on the concrete step, my back pressed against the building, and gestured for Kaden to join me.

My mate took a seat beside me, his body pressed against mine and he took my hand in his, squeezing in reassurance before I felt his head lay on my shoulder, and I smiled softly, enjoying the warmth that spread through me.

"It started a few months before we got here, our pack had gotten into a difficult situation with one of our rival packs. Normally, we tend to avoid conflict between packs, but the Alpha seemed to have a problem with us for a reason I couldn't tell you. Whether my dad knew or not, I don't know, but if he did, he never spoke of it.

The Alpha of this other pack would send people over to watch us, they kept their distance, but it still put our pack on edge, and no matter how many times my dad told him to back off, he wouldn't. This went on for a while, until one of our pack members got injured. One of the wolves that had been sent over to watch us had attacked one of our own.

We didn't want to be at war with this pack, and even though they were watching us, they technically weren't on our territory, that's the reason no further action was taken against them. Well, that was until they attacked one of our own. My father was enraged, he demanded a meeting with the other Alpha, but he denied everything.

None of us really knew what to do at this point. My father could challenge the Alpha, but it would only cause more bloodshed and there was always the risk of my father losing. Things quietened down for a while after that. And then one day, seemingly out of the blue, hell reigned over our pack.

Everything happened so quickly, it took me a while to understand what had happened, my pack was in straight up panic mode, people were yelling, crying, and there was fighting. But it wasn't just my pack, the enemy pack was there too, all fighting and yelling at each other.

Nobody wanted to tell me what had happened, and at the time I didn't understand why. Michael was the one who finally broke the news to me, the Alpha and some of his pack members of the enemy pack had attacked my father, along with multiple of his men. They'd ki-...he was..." I couldn't say it.

Kaden squeezed my hand. "It's okay," he assured. He knew what I was trying to say, I didn't have to say it. I sighed, shakily, silently thanking him as I squeezed his hand back.

"Devastation rang throughout the pack, and things were quickly getting out of control. A pack without an Alpha is not a pretty sight, and of course, I was next in line to be Alpha. I had to step up and take control, it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I was in shock, angry and devastated, it was like I didn't quite believe it. My emotions were all over the place, but my pack relied on me in that moment.

So, I did what I had to. I gave orders and we fought off the pack, we lost many members, but we finally managed to push them back, but we couldn't stay there. We were left in a weak position, and if we'd remained, it could have meant the end for our pack. So, while grieving, we moved. Tom led us here, knew of a pack nearby that he and my father were on good terms with.

They helped us build back up and adjust to this place. I quickly took my place as Alpha, and we held a ceremony for those we had lost in the battle. I think the worst part was that I didn't have time to mourn for my father. My mother was a mess, she was in so much pain, and I was terrified that I would lose her too. She has been so strong, and I honestly don't know how she's done it. Tom thinks it's because of me, I was the reason for her to keep fighting, I was reason enough for her to live.

She's a bit distant with her wolf now, but she's doing a lot better, even if I know she's not truly happy. Everyday is a fight for her, so I always try to do whatever I can to help. I think I understand now, I couldn't ever imagine losing you."

"Wow..." he breathed. "You did all this by yourself. Adam, you have an incredible pack, and they all clearly love and respect you. To be able to restore what you lost, in such a short period of time...that is incredible. I am so sorry you had to go through all that, and I wish dearly I could have been with you when you did. You deserved time to grieve, but I understand now, just how strong you and your mother are. You are really admirable, my love."

Kaden pressed his forehead against mine, his eyes were closed but I knew he meant every word he said, and it only filled me with more pride and acceptance. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but I did do it, and we did come out of it stronger than ever. And as much as I hated the situation, it was what led me here to my mate. To this wonderful person that I was lucky enough to call mine. Mother was right, dad would be proud.

"Thank you, Angel." I grabbed his chin gently with my fingers, raising his head just enough to be able to connect my lips to his.

"Thank you for telling me," he whispered.

"Hey, Alpha!" My attention was unwillingly dragged away from my mate, and I frowned.

"Seriously, Luke?" I asked, and the boy actually had the nerve to look flustered and guilty.

"Oh, sorry, am I interrupting something?" He looked down at the floor, but Kaden simply chuckled.

"What do you think?" I deadpanned, gesturing to me and my mate who were still cuddled up on the ground.

"Sorry...it's just the pack meet is in 5 minutes, and Michael is freaking out because you're not there yet." He didn't look up from the ground as he spoke, and my eyes quickly shifted to my watch. Shit. When did that happen?

"Seems I lost track of time. Thanks Luke, we'll head over now." I stood from the ground and pulled Kaden up after me.

"I'm really sorry for interrupting," Luke repeated.

"Not to worry, Luke. It was probably best you did, as Adam said, we lost track of time, so thank you for seeking us out." Kaden smiled in kind, and the usual smile returned to Luke's face.

"You two are like good cop and bad cop," Luke chuckled. "Will you be holding the meet with Adam, Kaden?" He asked.

Kaden glanced at me. Of course, I hadn't actually mentioned the meet to my mate, but I had no intensions of making him hold the meeting with me personally, but thought he might like to watch.

"We will see," Kaden replied before I could, and I looked at him in surprise.

Luke nodded and quickly left, and I led Kaden to where the meet was being held.

"We will see?" I asked him as we walked.

"I wasn't sure what you had planned, since you did not tell me you were holding a meet today," he chuckled.

"Sorry, Love. I thought you'd like to watch but didn't want you to think you were intruding. You are more than welcome to join me though; I'd love to be able to introduce you properly to my pack as my mate. Maybe you'd be more comfortable watching though, since this will be your first time attending a pack meeting."

"Well, since we are kind of on-hold with everything over in Galtolga, maybe now would be a good time for that. I cannot promise I will be of much help in regard to the meeting, but if you would like me to join you, I would be happy to."

"Kaden?"

"Yes, love?"

"You're perfect." I grinned, pulling him closer to me with our clasped hands.

My mate chuckled softly, cuddling closer to my side. "As are you, Adam."

*

"Oh, thank Luna!" Michael exclaimed when we finally joined him. "I was just starting to come up with an excuse for why you were late." He rolled his eyes, before greeting Kaden kindly. How come my mate gets all the special treatment while I get nagged at?

"Calm down, I'm here, we just lost track of time." I rolled my eyes, taking the board from my beta and quickly running through my notes.

"I bet you did." His tone of voice caught my attention more than what he said, but I noticed how Kaden didn't dignify that with a response, and I knew I should follow in his example.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, idiot." I rolled my eyes, not really sure if it was at Michael, or my own lack of control when it came to ignoring people.

I was glad I'd told Kaden about what happened with me and my pack, especially after he told me about his own parents. I felt like I knew him better now, understood more of how he worked and where his motivations spring from. I realised just how important his role was to him, and also those of Adrian and Cameron's, neither of the boys knew just how important they were to Kaden.

Learning about Kaden was becoming one of my favourite pass times, even if it wasn't always good things, I wanted to know everything, and from now on, I swore to be beside him for future events and doings. Any new stories he told one day would include me from now on, and that was enough for me to look towards the future with a smile, no matter what happened, or what tried to get in our way, I knew we would emerge victorious. Together.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked my mate, and when he nodded, I quickly ran him through the notes for the meeting and what I would be talking about. I also mentioned that I would formally introduce him, but won't give any details on the ceremony since we hadn't decided on a date yet.

Kaden listened along with interest, not the slightest bit of anxiety coming from him, I supposed he was used to speaking in front of hundreds-if not-thousands of people. The thought made me chuckle, if he had addressed thousands of people before, then a couple hundred wouldn't be a problem at all for him.

No, Kaden was nothing but curious and content, and I couldn't help but think he truly was made for me.

"Ready when you are, Alpha!" Michael called, giving me the thumbs up before going to join the crowd.

"Are you ready?"

"They won't mind me being there?" He asked, and I frowned in confusion, trying to understand what he meant.

"Who?"

"Your pack." He smiled softly, and again I found myself chuckling.

"Oh, baby, they've been dying to meet you. Trust me, they'll be pleasantly surprised." I kissed his cheek, hoping my reassurance was enough.

Kaden nodded, content with my answer. "Then let us do this."

I grinned, taking my mates hand and we walked onto the stage together. The crowds were full and as soon as we came into view, whispers erupted around the room.

It was no surprise that Kaden was here today, many of the pack members had seen us walking around together already. Though, I suppose even I wasn't expecting for Kaden to be standing beside me on the stage.

"Good evening. Thank you for taking for time to be here today..." I addressed the crowd and immediately got started on the usual spiel. I covered any issues or concerns that had been brought to my attention since the last meet and distributed the times and dates of future training sessions, as well as positions, and placements for any of the pups who may be interested.

It was a general discussion meeting, so nothing too important was needed to be brought to light, but I always gave time at the end for the pack to ask any questions they had. The meeting had changed last minute though, and now I was to introduce my mate, something nobody was expecting to happen today.

"I will still answer any questions you have today, but there is however a slight change in plans. As you have noticed, I am not standing here alone today. It is with greatest pleasure that I introduce to you somebody that has become very important to me, and I couldn't be happier to finally be able to formally introduce you to my mate, Kaden."

With Kaden's hand, I pulled him closer. He easily slipped into place by my side and smiled warmly at the crowd who clapped and cheered.

Finding your mate was not something to be taken lightly, and I knew my pack was eager to meet their future Alpha, to know who would be running the pack alongside me, and it took awhile to calm them down enough to speak.

"It is a pleasure to meet you all, and I am honoured to be here today. Adam has been wonderful to me and my friends, and I hope I can somewhat repay him for it. Please inform me if there is anything at all I can do to help, I look forward to working with you all."

My attention had soon left the crowd and instead I watched Kaden as he spoke, unknowingly wooing the crowd, before he looked towards me, and I placed a tender kiss on his lips.

We couldn't tell the pack of Kaden's true identity, not yet, but it was hard to hide how professional he was. For now, they would have to believe he was human.

"I hope you all give Kaden a warm welcome, we are both excited for what the future holds and from here on out, I can assure you, we will only grow closer and stronger. Now, onto the questions..."

We had some not-so-pleasant pack members, I knew that, but I truly didn't believe anybody would give Kaden any trouble, and if they did, they were sure in for a surprise, that was for sure.

All-in-all, everybody seemed pretty happy and content with the turn of events, and most were just happy that I had found my mate, and they would now have two people to rely on, instead of one, it would make us stronger as a pack, and that's even before they knew of Kaden's true abilities. Yes, the future was indeed going to be interesting, and of course, exciting.

I was expecting the usual questions, but instead most of them were about Kaden, when and where we met, when the ceremony would be held, whether he would move into the packhouse with me. We answered all the questions the best we could, but there were some we didn't even know the answers to, until finally we got onto the questions I was expecting.

"What about the rogues that have appearing lately? It's getting to the point where straying too far from the packhouse alone is becoming risky," a middle-aged lady asked, hugging her child to her tightly.

"I can assure you we are looking into the rogue problem, and we have scouts that are surveying the woods at all times, we will get to the bottom of this, so please try not to worry."

Although we have had a fair few encounters with the rogues, it was nowhere near as bad as what we have dealt with before. The rogues were a mere inconvenience and were yet to become more of a problem, I hoped to stop them before it got to that point, but there wasn't a lot more we could do for now.

"But we can't risk it, what if somebody gets hurt? What if a child gets attacked?" The woman continued, and a few murmurs passed through the room before others joined in, stressing their worries.

Michael stood from his seat at the front of the crowd, fully prepared to help calm the crowd. I was just about to try and reassure her again, but Kaden beat me to it.

"Please, remain calm, getting emotional is not going to help the situation. I understand your concern, but the threat is still under control, is it not? I am sure that the scouts are working hard to ensure everyone's protection, and that Adam is doing everything in his power to cease the problem. I believe if the scouts are covering the border, then all the territory inside should be safe to tread, and I assume you do not let your children stray too far without supervision anyway. However, if the situation does get worse, I am sure you will all be informed immediately, so until that happens, I would not let these fears consume you. Adam, his beta, and the scouts are working hard to keep you all safe and protected, you should trust in them."

The room settled down during Kaden's speech, and Michael retook his seat, shooting me a wink when he caught my eye.

The pack seemed content with Kaden's response and the matter was dropped, and after a few more questions, the meeting was adjourned. We stepped from the stage and I eagerly pulled Kaden out of the room, and away from the public eye.

"I am sorry if I was out of place to speak there," he said as soon we were alone in a different room. I quickly locked the door and turned to see him frowning.

I stared at him in disbelief before pulling him towards me, my arms wrapped around his body, and I buried my head into his neck.

"Are you kidding, Angel? You were amazing out there! I had to pull you away because I was about ready to drop down to my knees," I chuckled.

He pulled back to look at me, his eyebrows were furrowed but there was a smile on his lips. "You are my keeper; you do not need to bow down to me."

I laughed; I couldn't help it. "Right...bow down..."

God, he was so tempting...and so hard to resist. And so, with a smirk on my face, I succumbed and slipped to my knees in front of my mate.

"Adam?" He asked in confusion, now looking down at me.

"Shh...let me bow down to you." I winked, kissing at the front of his jeans and he gasped, his head falling back against the wall.

"I see," he whispered, and I soon felt his hand tangle into my hair.

I eagerly undid his jeans, pulling them down over his hips so I could see his boxers, and attached my lips to the fabric, I didn't want to ruin them, so I just placed soft kisses to the fabric, pressing my lips down hard, just enough to feel my hot breath up close and personal.

My mate's breathing was becoming more laboured, and I could feel him getting hard under my lips, sending a delightful chill down my spine.

I couldn't wait, I never thought I would ever want to taste somebody so badly, and yet here I was. I pulled his boxers down, exposing his erection to the cool air. At first, I just teased him, my tongue flicked over the tip, before sliding down to the base of his cock.

Kaden breathed heavily, his hand gripping my hair harder. My eyes never left him as I continued to tease, enjoying the way his eyebrows would furrow, or his eyes would clench shut, his head pressing back against the wall, his chest rising and falling with shallow breaths, the anticipation almost torturous.

"Adam..." My name whispered past his lips. "Stop...teasing me," he managed to say, but it only made me smirk.

His eyes opened to lock onto mine and the pure look of desire he sent me had me shiver, I was already hard as a rock myself, but this time I just wanted to pleasure my mate, it was enough for me right now. Although I still desperately wanted to make love to him, to have him writhing and moaning around me, underneath me, it was something I dreamt about, and maybe...just maybe...I'd want him to take me too.

I finally took him into my mouth, swallowing his erection into the back of throat. Kaden moaned quite loudly at first before he caught himself, I'd clearly taken him by surprise, but damn did that moan do things to me.

His fingers pulled at my hair, eliciting a moan of my own that vibrated around his cock and pulled another sweet moan from my love.

He was addicting. I sucked him harder, my hands gripping tightly at his hips as my tongue touched where it could reach. I moved his hips forward, then back again, hoping he would get my gesture, and soon he was looking down at me with wide eyes, his lips parted slightly, hand gripping my hair tightly as he thrust into my mouth, his cock hitting the back of my throat with every thrust. Fuck, he was gorgeous.

I could tell when he was close because his hips moved more frantically, his hand gripped harder and his moans got louder, he was still trying to keep somewhat quiet, but I could tell he was struggling now.

"Adam..." He breathed, and I knew he was trying to warn me, but neither of us slowed our movements, instead I moved one hand from his hip to gently massage his balls, and that seemed to do it for him.

"Fuck..." he hissed. His hips bucked forward, and then I tasted him on my tongue as he shot down my throat. He moaned my name loudly, and I felt a streak of possession course through me, my eyes lighting up red as I moaned around the taste of my mate.

I licked him clean as Kaden tried to regulate his breathing, his hand no longer gripped at my hair tightly, but instead he ran his fingers through it gently.

Once I was happy he was clean, I pulled his boxers and jeans back up, raising from the ground as I did up the zip and locked the button into place.

"So delicious," I whispered, pressing my lips firmly against his in a short kiss.

"That was mind-blowing, love. You are incredibly desirable." He pressed his forehead against mine, his eyes closed and smiling brightly.

"As are you, Angel." I pecked his lips again. "Thank you for joining me in the meeting." It meant a lot to me.

"Thank you for inviting me, it was very interesting."

I chuckled, pulling away from my mate before I succumbed to his charm once more, and things went even further this time. I would wait for Kaden on that.

"What about-" He gestured to the problem in my pants but it would go away shortly.

"You don't need to worry about me, I'm satiated." I smirked, taking his hand in mine, and placing a kiss to the top.

And then an idea hit me, one I had wanted to put into action for a long time now, I just hadn't been sure before, but now, I was no longer sure Kaden would deny me anything if I asked.

"Go on a date with me," I said.

Kaden looked at me in surprise. He seemed to think for a moment, before the look of surprise melted into one of delight.

"I would love to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 404 20
Davie suffers from amnesia since he was for. He choose to be mute on the age of five. He is angry with his dad cause he blames him for what happened...
11.7K 912 28
The Bonded by Blood Trilogy : Book 2 - Revenge It wasn't his fault, none of it was. He was caught up in a war he didn't start, didn't want, one that...
3.8M 159K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
257K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...