We Love a Tortured Artist - X...

By IJustWantedTacos

Xavier Thorpe x OC ( Ophelia Gossamer Addams) When Ophelia's parents are killed in a fire that destroyed thei... More

A/N
The Fire
So many questions
How do you spell awkward again?
The Uber
Explanations
Don't Be Soft on Me Now
Funerals
Goodbyes, the real ones
Welcome Home
Summer
New Schools and Anxiety
Nevermore Academy
Bianca
So that's Xavier?
Outcast amongst Outcasts
Are You Stalking Me?
I'm Not Wednesday
That's a new one
Principal Weems
Sneaking out
Painting
Spill
Eugene
Well that's shady
You don't believe me?
We believe you
Team
Callahan
Poe Cup

Artists think Alike

662 15 6
By IJustWantedTacos

"Okay so I pant it like just above my shoulders okay?" 

"Jesus Ophelia, this is a lot." He ran his fingers through my hair. I laughed at the worried look on his face.

"I know I'm impulsive, but its fine." He shook his head and took a piece of my hair. He was about to cut it when he stopped again.

"For Pete's sake give me those." I took the scissors from him and cut all the way along the bottom.

"Ophelia!" He groaned as I dropped the 12 inches of hair onto the floor.

"Now its done, even it out." I laughed and turned back around.

He let out a long sigh and started fixing and evening along the bottom of the new bob I did in my hair. It was a little shorter that I had intended but It still looked fine.

I didn't pay attention to what he was doing to my hair, all I could focus on was his reflection in the mirror in front of us and the feel of his hands in my hair and against the back of my neck.

I don't think there had been another thing in my life that was more bizarre than this. I didn't understand how I could like a boy within the first day of knowing him, yet somehow here we were in the bathroom, cutting my hair, and I couldn't help but think about how much I just wanted to hold this boys hand.

And that's saying something because I usually hated holding peoples hand for no reason.

He moved around to the front of me and started working on straightening it out. His face was really close and I could feel his warm breath on mine.

"Never in my life did I think I would be cutting someone's hair."

I laughed and he looked into my eyes. His deep green ones met my blue ones. I felt my face grow hot and I looked down.

"Okay, I think we're done."

I looked around him to the mirror and gasped.

"How the heck did you do that so good?"

"I really tried, I didn't want you to hate me.

"I would not have hated you, it was my idea, but gosh its so good!"

"I'm glad you like it."

Side note: This is how it ended up looking, this person is sort of the base to the character :)

"You look really good, maybe it was a good idea."

"See I told you." I smirked, blushing at his compliment. I threw the pile of hair in the garbage and ran my hands through my now very short hair.

"It feels so weird. I've never had it this short."

He pushed a lock behind my ear like I had done to him earlier and smiled.

We both left the bathroom and walked out to the deserted quad.

"So, what are you gonna do now?" He asked. I thought about it for a second.

"Nap. That was so much running." I laughed. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Maybe you should come with me on my runs." I cringed.

"Tempting, but no. Runnings not my thing."

"Fair enough. I'll see you later though, right?" I laughed and leaned over, pecking his cheek with my lips. I smiled and walked away. 

As soon as I was out of earshot I squealed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
471K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
90.4K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...