ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ ✓ ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖʸᵖᵃˢᵗᵃ

By 3yestrainfellow

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ── ❝ 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨... ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥, 𝟎𝟎
𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟏
𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝟎𝟐
𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐞, 𝟎𝟑
𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝟎𝟒
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞, 𝟎𝟓
𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐡, 𝟎𝟔
𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝟎𝟕
𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟖
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝟏𝟎
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲, 𝟏𝟏
𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝟏𝟐
𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝟏𝟑
𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝟏𝟒
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟏𝟓
𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬!, 𝟏𝟔
𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬, 𝟏𝟕
𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐞, 𝟏𝟖
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝟏𝟗
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨, 𝟐𝟎
𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝟐𝟏
NOTICE!!!!!!!!!, 00
𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝟐𝟐
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝟐𝟑
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝟐𝟒
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝟐𝟓
𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟔
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝟐𝟕
𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝟐𝟖
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝟐𝟗
𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟎
𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟑𝟏
𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭, 𝟑𝟐
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟑
𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝟑𝟒
𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝟑𝟓
𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐫' 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝟑𝟔
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝟑𝟕
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝟑𝟖
𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝟑𝟗
𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝟒𝟎
status

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝟎𝟗

10.1K 381 157
By 3yestrainfellow

THE CONSTANT TAPPING of your foot was the only thing cutting through the silence as you paced from behind the counter.

"you mean to tell me you got ben in trouble and you can't get back unless he's here?" you repeated for the fourth time again while you went on back and forth with arms crossed.

masky glared, "look, we didn't know killing you would be so hard so we thought we could've at least gotten out of here with your security shut down and through them gates." he slouched his shoulders, fingers keeping hold of a cigarette that was unlit.

"i've proven to you that you can't kill me on our inconvenient encounters." you sighed disappointedly, "and i am the only one who can access the security system, next to ben since he has powers or some shit..." you trailed off, you shook your head regaining your composure and no longer had knitted eyebrows, "clearly this was an act of revenge, you're all sensitive about receiving a little shock from me, i know, i get it, most don't seem to like my first appearance." you shrugged dismissively, pulling out a chair and sitting down.

"so will you let us go?" hoodie queried.

"of course the fuck not?" you bit back, staring at his frowned mask with a 'are you dumb' look, "i'm not about to let some serial killers loose, that's going to affect the way people look at me."

jeff glared with arms crossed, "suck up bitch." he growled through gritted teeth.

you only nodded in reply, "look, your case is confidential and i am the only one who can look through it. i was forced to come here and find out why this case went frozen cold, i have a hard assumption that if i returned with nothing, the higher ups will kill me for it." you groaned, seemingly to get the quadro's attention, "you want out and... i want out, i'm in a bad situation and i can't loophole out of this one."

silence engulfed the room, the dead of night with its friendly creatures hooting in the darkness was the only faint noise that was heard, "ain't you the smart fucker?" jeff broke the uncomfortable silence, "surely you can get out of this."

you chuckled breathlessly, "as much as i enjoy the goose chase and look up to just drop out of this, i can't with my reputation and life on the line." you frowned slightly, which gave the killers a bit of pity and sympathy, "i'm only 20, i can't just let it end here."

masky was deep in thought, his unlit cigarette still in between his pointer and middle finger, not bothering about the awkward silence. in a matter of moments, his eyebrows lit up under his mask, an idea popping along.

"hey," he called out, his raspy and deep voice cutting through the silent room, "our lives are probably at stake here too since if our boss hears that we've been caught by you, then let's say it won't end pretty." he turned to hoodie who gave him a nod to continue, "so let's strike up a deal?" now this caught your attention, it felt like you were playing extreme chess, anything could happen and you needed to make the right move and choices.

"a deal?" you and hoodie said in union, jeff leaned to get a better view of masky with a frowned look as toby just listened, being the obedient thing he was. you placed a hand on you chin, it felt like you were playing with death and you were in for it.

"let's hear it, pretty mask."

ignoring your name calls, he ran his free hand through his exposed brown locks, "people who go into our case either drop out and was never heard off again so that so-so proves that death will come if you choose that path," he started, "your sick higher ups will only understand if you take longer than 3 years or more to solve our case since no one has done it before..." he huffed, his peers listening closely as so did you, "what i'm thinking is that we come to good terms, you don't want part in this case and we don't want our heads bit off by our boss." he pulled out a lighter from his pockets, setting it ablaze as he lifted his mask halfway, revealing his lips and sideburns, "how bout that, y/n?"

you watched as he lit his cigarette, placing it into his mouth and puffing out smoke before extending a hand for you to shake, "i don't know, seems the lot of you want to kill me regardless of this deal." you shrugged, glancing at jeff who glared at you from his seat, "but it's quaint, though if any one of you break it, i'll have an entire FBI force outside your door." you grinned, earning a chuckle from masky as you took his hand, "deal."

。・゚𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ ゚・。

"you sure you're going to head back? curfew's tight around these areas now, you'll be greatly outnumbered." you warned, leaning on the hallway doorframe that led to the connected kitchen and living room.

masky and hoodie were recollecting the items that they had set out to trap you before the deal, jeff sat in the kitchen, munching on snacks sourly while toby sat on the couch, mind to deep and caught on whatever broadcasted on the TV.

"she's right, we can't go out, our home is too far to be walking at night." hoodie vouched, turning to masky who now sat on the floor with crossed legs, "do you mind if we stay till tomorrow?" his frowned mask turned to you, catching you by surprise since he had asked ever so politely.

you shook your head, "not at all, that is if one of you don't try anything." you added, pursing your lips.

"we won't." masky quipped, "i'll be sure of that."

"yeah ok..." you semi believed him with a squint of your eyes, "anyway, is your boss not going to get suspicious that you're not back? you're outcome may be the same as ben." you pushed yourself from the door, making your way towards a LED table that shone brightly, fidgeting with the tools.

"he won't know, told him we were on some side mission so he doesn't expect us to be home early." masky answered, dusting his yellow jacket off from the ashes of his cigarette that he previously took, "plus he's busy yapping at ben for not being home."

"poor guy.." you mumbled, "what'd you tell your boss about ben, surely you didn't mention me."

the latter took a moment to say anything before he spoke, "course' not, i told him that ben snuck out." masky side glanced you, turning his head slightly, "his original plan was to—"

"steal information from me, yada yada yada." you continued for him, rudely interrupting the man who huffed in annoyance.

"right, but we found out that he wasn't sticking to the plan." he concluded with a yawn.

"typical ben." hoodie added, earning a small chuckle from masky.

you nodded, placing a wrench that you had taken from its spot back down, "ok well..." you turned around and leaned on the table with arms crossed, "you guys should rest up, it's already midnight, speaking if you folks even sleep." you were satisfied with this outcome, they had willingly told you what's necessary and in return you did the same, "there's enough rooms for everyone upstairs so choose your pick, my room is at the end of the hallway so try not to enter." you informed, "and uh.. i have two cats so don't try to kill them, please and thank you."

it was odd, talking to bunch of people that you were suppose to chase and put them behind bars. but they pulled a few strings, leading to you having what you wanted and them avoiding what they were afraid off, a win-win.

the deal was beneficial for both and you were content, until someone breaks it that is. your future is going to get wild and crazy, you were all in for it, prepared and ready to survive a death situation. the thrill is enticing.

you waved to the lot as you made your way to the stairs, "night."

————————————

a truce?

honestly guys, i swear i have a plot, it keeps changing so just bare with me

the first few parts of this book were dog water so i hope i can make the future chapters better

ALSO ENGLISH AINT MY FIRST LANGUAGE so i apologise if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 126 42
She was on the run, from whom you might ask, no one knew. To protect her self she has to hide among the humans as a human male. While in hiding she...
266 33 9
You do everything perfectly in life, and yet the innocent suffer and the guilty escape with no consequence. They don't care if they screw all of us. ...
8.6K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
65.7K 2.2K 17
Remember that little phase you had in middle school? Yea, the one where you were very invested in the idea that CreepyPastas were real. How about we...