ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ ✓ ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖʸᵖᵃˢᵗᵃ

By 3yestrainfellow

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ── ❝ 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨... ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥, 𝟎𝟎
𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟏
𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝟎𝟐
𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐞, 𝟎𝟑
𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝟎𝟒
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞, 𝟎𝟓
𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐡, 𝟎𝟔
𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝟎𝟕
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝟎𝟗
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝟏𝟎
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲, 𝟏𝟏
𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝟏𝟐
𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝟏𝟑
𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝟏𝟒
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟏𝟓
𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬!, 𝟏𝟔
𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬, 𝟏𝟕
𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐞, 𝟏𝟖
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝟏𝟗
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨, 𝟐𝟎
𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝟐𝟏
NOTICE!!!!!!!!!, 00
𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝟐𝟐
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝟐𝟑
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝟐𝟒
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝟐𝟓
𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟔
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝟐𝟕
𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝟐𝟖
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝟐𝟗
𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟎
𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟑𝟏
𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭, 𝟑𝟐
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟑
𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝟑𝟒
𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝟑𝟓
𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐫' 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝟑𝟔
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝟑𝟕
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝟑𝟖
𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝟑𝟗
𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝟒𝟎
status

𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟖

10.2K 393 487
By 3yestrainfellow

YOU LET YOUR HEAD hang as your hands twitched slightly in discomfort from the ropes around your wrist, you were strapped in a chair just a few ways away from the back of your couch, much like the victim beforehand from the case that arthur called you in for, selena to be more specific.

the little thought made you chuckle lightly, it's honestly ironic to die in your own home, a safe haven that you secured and felt comfy in. putting a thought or two, it doesn't matter where you honestly die, every place from restrooms to garages are a place that consists of high possibility of any form of danger.

death follows, and you can't hide.

but you can delay it, which is exactly your plan. your chuckles ceased as a groan of annoyance cut in, "this lady is fucked in the head." a pale man sat on one of the chairs from the island counter, munching on the snacks that you had recently bought, that's the man outside your house, that's jeff.

"yeah, a cracker that's smart enough to purposely miss a bullet from the infamous jeff the killer." masky who sat on the sofa besides his two comrades, hoodie and toby, chimed in with sarcasm lacing in his words.

ben was gone, you didn't know what happened to him but he wasn't here, you figured these four people that you had previously met came through the TV too since there's no way they could've came over the gates.

next time, you were definitely going to update your AI system.

they were waiting on something, you noticed. surely they would've killed you by now, especially since you did use a few of your toys on them which hey, was much very necessary at the time of the encounter.

"hey, what's twitchy doin' here?" jeff leaned on an arm that wasn't preoccupied with snacks, facing the connected living room.

his question only received a grunt from the brunette as he glared through his goggles at the nickname he was given, "shut up jeff." hoodie remarked, barely giving a glance.

the said man clicked his tongue, mumbling something before turning to you, "woman, why are you here." he demanded, a tone of boredom seemed to seep through his words as you lifted your head up to meet his, a straight line on your lips which couldn't be said the same about jeff's terrifying cuts.

before you could reply, masky had spoken first, "shut up." he had repeated, words more threatening than annoyed.

jeff rolled his eyes before raising a brow at you, encouraging you to speak up to which you did, "you look fucking ugly..."

toby snorted before releasing into a mad fit of laughter, holding his stomach as hoodie's shoulders bounced, along with masky, chuckling.

the pale man was in disbelief, looking at the group who were laughing then back at you with a stoic expression, he stuttered slightly before furrowing with fury, standing from his seat, "the audacity, you fuckin' bitch." he reached into his hooded pockets, taking out a rusty yet sharp knife, "even at a disadvantage, you're cocky and snobby." he growled, stomping towards you.

"disadvantage?" you tilted your head, "naww, i don't think so." you revealed the ropes in your hands, giving slight jazz hands as the group of murderers tensed. they were about to lunge and get you trapped before you lifted a finger, "ah! don't!" they halted, the trio on the couch gripping tightly on the back of the couch's seat as jeff stood abruptly still, "weapons are staring you down, from tranquillisers to bullets at every corner. if it isn't much obvious, i don't think you should move."

the air was tense, the tension rising as you smiled innocently, throwing the rope away and rubbing at your wrist that were now red. feedback and criticism, they didn't take off your gadgets around your arms, must've not noticed, how ironic for a bunch of ruthless killers.

"smiles, move to the couch." you beckoned the man who was a few feet away from you, he bared his teeth together, knuckles turning white from the force of his grip on his knife. regardless of the anger, he obliged reluctantly.

the silence was unbearable to the killers, throughout their career, they've never felt so panicked, so frustrated... so vulnerable. to you on the other hand, it was like playing a game of monopoly, and you were the monopoly man.

unexpectedly, toby grabbed at his hatchet with speed and leaned from the couch to get to you.

before anything could happen, before he could make it off the couch, before he could touch you, a loud gunshot rang through the house, startling everyone.

hoodie and masky whipped their heads to look at the young proxy despite knowing of the high risks of being shot. toby stood still, a loud metal thud hit the floor as the head of his hatchet laid there. the brunette gripped of what's left of the hatchet's handle, the wooden thing was blown off into bits by the large bullet, so close to his hand that it gave him shivers.

"try something and the next thing dropping to the floor is your head." you retorted, "that bullet seem real enough to you?" you grinned mockingly while crossing your arms, leaning yourself to the side, "tsk tsk tsk, bringing a lion to it's den is like asking for a death wish." you shook your head disapprovingly like a disappointed mother, "now, i want you to answer my questions with much honesty unless one of you want to end up being a liability for your... little cult or whatever." you clasped your hands together, "to start, let's all sit in the kitchen shall we?"

。・゚𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ ゚・。

you sat on one side of the counter as the rest sat on the opposite, a cup of water placed in front of them which you were kind enough to offer them, "where is ben."

the quadro glanced at each other, hoodie being the one to answer, "he—"

"lies are not welcome, i know enough about you people, be that your witchcraft bullshit or assassin like skills. i also have a good assumption to where you live so be kind enough and tell me from the very beginning." you advised with a bitter sweet smile, hands intertwining themselves under your chin as you leaned on them.

hoodie seemed to stay silent, disregarding whatever he wanted to say beforehand as masky sighed in defeat, "ben has some sort of tech ability which lets him breach into classified information and travel through devices, we forced him to find intel about you which he wasn't really into but did nonetheless resulting to why he appeared." he paused for a moment, briefly turning to his comrades before speaking again, "he didn't come back for a few days but when he did this morning to grab a few clothes, we managed to catch him, forcing him to take us here thus leading to all... of this." he concluded, it was clear they were hiding more but you would pry later.

"where is he then?" you raised a brow, leaning into your chair as your hands rested on the table.

"home."

aside from ben, you managed to grasp the thought of your case. you found the suspects, had strong leads and proof but this was just beyond normal. supernatural, ghost-lookin, creepy, assassin-like emo band? that's just fucked...

you huffed, "it's only fair if i tell you my reasons, despite you being criminals and all, this is just abnormal than i ought it to be." you confessed, "i assume you know my name but i'll introduce myself, my name is y/n l/n and im an inventor. i came from new york and was hired to solve the state's most coldest case which included you all." you individually looked at the killers in front of you, "regarding of the case, i clearly have solved it and can send my report to my higher ups..." you trailed off, peaking the interests of the killers excluding jeff who gave no interest.

"but?" toby added.

"but you're all crazy and not stable nor normal, not in a mental way, just in a supernatural way?" you shrugged with a shake of your head, "i'll think of what to do later, for now let's make a truce and settle it down. can you go back, i don't want to deal with this anymore." you loved the chase but adding powers and abilities that defy the law of science just hurts your brain.

no one answered your question which made you look up at the four killers with a puzzled expression, "we can't go back without ben and at the moment, he's receiving a punishment for being absent back at home." hoodie answered your silent question with uncertainty.

you pursed your lips with furrowed eyebrows, "what?"

————————————

uh oh, stuck in a situation here

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683 41 7
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...
991K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
65.6K 2.2K 17
Remember that little phase you had in middle school? Yea, the one where you were very invested in the idea that CreepyPastas were real. How about we...
2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...