Irl DreamSMP oneshots

By Si3SALT

Oneshots based on mainly most of those who are in the DreamSMP and sometimes others. As the title says the o... More

Please read this before you start reading
Floatie (Tommyinnit)
Fracture (KarlJacobs)
Left Out (Ranboo)
Sick (Tommyinnit)
Low Blood Sugar (Bench Trio)
Glasses (Crimeboys)
You've got to do it (Georgenotfound)
The Meet Up (Dream Team)
Peanut Allergy (Quackity)
Do a flip (Tubbo)
Spider (Sapnap)
Jaw (Eret)
I'm not? (Wilbur Soot)
You did great! (DreamNotFound)
Drunk (Tommyinnit)
Stupid? (Foolish)
Uh Sir? (Tommyinnit)
Scoliosis (Dream)
Th's Gross (Tommyinnit)
Nick, do it (Georgenotfound)
Halloween Costumes (DreamTeam)
Just Dance (Karlnap)
Theme Tunes
Happy Birthday (Georgenotfound)
Thanks guys (Ranboo)
Halloween (Ranboo)
Ow, fuck (Sapnap)
Cleaning (Crimeboys)
Headache (Tommyinnit)
Stealing Food (DreamTeam)
Curtains (Quackity)
Jet (Georgenotfound)
Warm (Tina Kitten)
Stupid Ladders (Tommyinnit)
Sex Sells (Crimeboys)
Stood Up (Jack Manifold|Tommyinnit)
I was (Wilbur Soot)
Beaker (Badlinu)
Catboo (Ranboo)
Lost (ClingyDuo)
Tattoos (DTQ)
Weary (Tommyinnit)
Sushi (Karl Jacobs)
Pancakes (Tubbo)
Thank you (Lovejoy|Tommyinnit)
In-laws (DreamTeam)
Chlorine (Tommyinnit)
Rat (Quackity)
Antarctica (Dreamnotfound)
Locked in (Crimeboys)
Sunburn (Georgenotfound)
Tour (Crimeboys)
Be careful (Tubbo|Smajor)
Blue meets brown (Crimeboys)
If Tommy says it'll pass soon, then Tubbo believes him. (Clingy Duo)
A sign of his love. Their love. (Crimeboys)
If he breaks it, his heart breaks too (Jack Manifold|Tommyinnit)
It was meant to be (Crimeboys)
The foot raised. The foot landed. The foot slipped. (Crimeboys)
Doubt wrapped in a blanket (Crimeboys)
negative outweighs the positive (Smajor|Wilbur Soot)
The suit that will never even graze his hand again (Crimeboys)
Each word collected added to his collage (Crimeboys)
I was dancing in the rain, i felt alive and i can't complain (Crimeboys)
We have all the time in the world, Sunshine, just relax (Crimeboys)
'The metal contraptions of death' (Crimeboys)
The foot raised. The foot landed. The foot slipped. Good ending (Crimeboys)
He cried over the memories but lack of emotion attached to them (crimeboys)
The emotions a lyric can hold (crimeboys)
Tommy didn't mind(crimeboys)

oh. (Tubbo)

427 10 0
By Si3SALT

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — Based on the Prank call Tommy did on Tubbo on his YouTube stream
-
Warnings — Self depreciating thoughts
-
Content Creators — Tubbo, Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit
——————————————————————
Tubbo POV
"Hey guys. I'm just going to take a small break; I need a breather." I announce to those in the Tubnet office.

For the past few hours, we've been trying to fix up all the small glitches and we've been coding new things for Tubnet. It's hard work so having breaks now and then isn't something new to us working in here.

When being on computers for hours at a time it isn't uncommon to get headaches either, which is why we keep a cabinet in the kitchen that has tons of Tylenol, which is where I'm heading now.

As I make my way to the kitchen, my phone buzzes in my pocket. I quickly take it out and the first thing I see is Tommy's profile picture. He's facetiming me. I quickly press the green button and wait for him to pop up as I continue walking.

"Hello." I say a few seconds after the facetime starts.

"Hey mate." He responds with a more serious tone- not in his usual Tommyinnit fashion.

"What's up?" I ask, my eyes flickering up and down to make sure I don't walk into anything.

"Um, no- how are you? how are you?" He responds, seemingly side-tracking from what he wants to say.

"I'm good.. I'm just in office, chilling."

"Are you like- standing up or anything?" He asks, making me a bit anxious.

"I'm standing up."

"Could you just sit down for a minute?"

I look around for somewhere to sit and there just so happens to be a bench close to me. I take a seat down on the bench. "Okay? What's up?"

I stare down at my phone, watching as he moves the camera away from his face and back.

Is he alright? He's acting weird and seems more serious and down. Has something happened that I don't know about?

"Um- basically, so you know how I like- I haven't recorded as many videos with you recently?" He starts.

"Yeah?" I reply, skeptically.

We haven't recorded as many videos together the past week or two because I've been busy with Tubnet, but I have streamed with him a bit to make up for it.

After a few seconds of silence, he finally responds, "Um- oh shit- one sec my mum's calling." he says before muting his mic.

He turns his phone camera up so I can't see him although I can still see the top of his head. I'm a little confused because if his mum is calling him wouldn't he hang up on me to answer her?

He unmutes, "Sorry sorry, it's uhm- I probably.. don't want to do another one with you if that's cool?" He drops the bomb slowly, unlike ripping off a bandaid.

My heart sinks, or at least it feels like it. I thought maybe he was just acting all serious as a joke and then he'd hit me with something stupid, but no, of course that wasn't it.

"Uh yeah- that's fine man." I say, trying to keep up a neutral tone rather than a sad one.

I don't want him to feel bad is this is what he really wants. Plus, I don't know the full story, maybe he's been receiving hate or something like that, that involves me?

My eyes flicker around the room before looking back at him. I stay silent waiting for the reasonable explanation I'm hoping for.

"Well, it's just because I-I keep doing videos with Wilbur- whenever I invite Wilbur he says 'Is Tubbo there?' and I say 'yeah' and he's like- 'no, I don't want to.'" He explains.

He- what? That's definitely not how I was expecting this conversation to go.

"Oh." I say slowly, looking down at the floor. My heart completely plummets at the thought that I made him hate me.

"Did you upset him or something?" Tommy asks and I think about it.

Did I? I don't think I did. Wilbur and I have never fought- well never anything serious, just jokes. I like to think we get along pretty well but apparently not.

"No, no- we spoke like- I don't know we spoke like-" I think aloud, it wasn't that long ago when Will called me, and we talked for a bit. What could I have done in that short of a time span?

"He said that you- like- upset him."

"What?!" I gasp in disbelief; I thought Will and I were fine.

"Yeah." he confirms.

"That was never- what I don't know how. I'm sorry." I apologise, getting up from where I've been sitting, my headache worsening from the stress of this conversation.

"That you're just really cringe." Tommy continues, his voice slightly muffled because his hand is almost covering his mouth.

"What?!" I pause, bringing the phone up closer to my face and sit down on another bench.

I can't help but smile, not in a happy way but more in disbelief. Has he really said that about me? I thought we were cool, man.

"He said that you're really cringe." Tommy repeats, a slight smile pulling at his lips.

"What?!" I say again as it's the only thing I can think of to say.

By the smile that Tommy keeps stopping himself from making I want to believe he's pranking me. I really do. But I know Tommy, and whenever he's faced with something serious, he can't help but smile or laugh in those situations, he doesn't handle them well.

His camera is faced up towards the ceiling so he's probably thinking of what to say. I keep the smile up, keeping my composure for him as he doesn't need the stress of this on his shoulders. It has nothing to do with him after all; it's for me to sort out.

He brings the camera back up to face himself, "But no- but okay- I have a sponsorship for you.".

What?

"Bro, you're giving me whiplash with this conversation- what do you mean?" I laugh, extremely confused now.

"So, you know how Mr Beast fakes all his videos?" He asks, his tone no longer as serious as before.

Firstly, I know for a fact that isn't true and so does he. We literally have friends who have been in Mr Beast videos, that's enough proof in itself. "Uh... what?"

"Basically, he said- um- he wants to like- I put Tubbo in a circle for like a day but- he'll make it look like it was a hundred days and then he's gonna like- no matter what happens, he's going to pay you like- like a million dollars." Tommy explains.

I know he's just bullshitting but he's just trying to cheer me up- which isn't working but it's nice that he's trying.

"Would you be- cause I- would you be down? Would you be down?" He asks.

I don't respond, mainly because I'm extremely confused.

"Wilbur won't be there either so it's like-" he continues.

Wow, I guess I've really just got to come to terms with it. Will doesn't like me. He doesn't even want to be near me.

Tommy continues talking about the "video" I would be in, and I pretend to buy it. I eventually hang up on him when it gets too stupid to be true.

The brief distraction wears off and I let the information Tommy provided me sit.

Wilbur and I aren't friends anymore- or at least, I think. I could try and apologise? Figure out how to fix this, but what if that's not enough? Wilbur's been there for me since I've met him, and I don't want to lose him.

But what does Tommy mean by he said I'm cringy? Am I really that annoying? I get that some people think that, but I thought that my friends of all people wouldn't. Wilbur may be a big brother to Tommy and have a strong connection with him, but Will has a different connection that's just as strong with me, right? He's one of my best friends, bestest friends even.

I let the tears fall as I get up and make my way to the kitchen. As I walk, I think of different ways I can make it right with Will, at the moment he's in America for the Lovejoy tours so I can't physically see him so maybe I could call him?

I reach the kitchen and I'm the only one there. I place my phone down on the counter and reach up for the cabinet above, the cabinet opens and I take one of the packets of Tylenol from the side. I open the box and grab one of the packets, popping out two of the pills and I keep them in my palm as I grab a cup and fill it with water. I pop the pills into my mouth and chug them down with the glass of water.

The split-second taste of the pills before they get washed down is so gross.

I place the cup into the sink with a slight clang as the cup gets placed in along with a few plates and stuff that were already in the sink. I take a deep breath to calm myself as I wipe the tears that had been running down my face, though some have already stained.

Buzzzzzzzz

I look down to my phone, a certain name and profile picture on display. My heart thuds in my ears and panic sets over me. Why would he be calling?

I quickly but hesitantly answer the facetime call, pushing myself up onto the counter to sit down. As I wait for the call to connect, I bring the camera up to my face.

"Toby- Toby hi! I want you to know that what Tommy said about me hating you is completely false, and I don't hate you at all and I love spending time with you, and I love to do vlogs on his channel with you and yeah." He blurts, not giving me time to say 'Hi' or 'Sorry', which I seemingly don't have to do the later.

"Uh- hi- what?" I respond, completely stunned.

He sighs, "Tommy's streaming on YouTube and I was watching and basically he prank called you saying that I hate you and shit- which I don't- so I'm calling you know to tell you I don't." He explains while I nod along slowly.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Well fuck man, that's a relief. I genuinely thought you hated me." I laugh, tears building up under my eyes in relief.

"Don't cry- I'm sorry I should've called sooner but I was waiting to see whether he called you back to apologise but he didn't so here I am." Will apologises then awkwardly laughs.

He seems to be in a hotel of sorts as his background behind him has the usual massive artwork behind the bed frame.

"It's alright man, I'm just relieved that we're still friends." I smile, laughing through a sob.

"Oh gods Toby you're going to make me cry." He laughs with a kind smile and teary eyes.

"Toms is so in for it." I joke with a snort.

"Oh definitely, I'll get him to call you up after stream."

"You don't have to-" I start before he cuts me off.

"I'll get him to call you after the stream." He repeats.

"Okay then." I sigh, never letting my smile falter.

"Alright I've got to head off; I've got to go rehearse for the upcoming concerts. I'll call you again soon! Promise." Will says starting a wave at the end.

"Okay big man, talk to you soon! Bye!" I wave back and continue to until he hangs up after saying bye.

Phew.

I sigh, pushing back my hair with both hands before laughing quietly in relief. I hop off the countertop and push my phone down into my pocket.
————————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a request if you have one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 5.6K 55
welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll write about: *Quackity *Wilbur *Karl Jacobs ...
43.4K 910 29
'๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™งะต ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ , ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
62.9K 1.7K 38
Various one shots of random stuff. Pretty much all angst some fluff and absolutely no underage ships or smut. Mains: Phil Techno Wilbur Tommy Tubbo R...
508K 19.9K 30
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ง ๐ฃ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ...