Will Die In Love

By 09sanjanaD

"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
IMPORTANT**
CHAPTER 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Characters
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's note
Part 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 ( Mature).
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 35

2.2K 156 44
By 09sanjanaD

Adi entered the washroom silently and leaned against the wall. His eyes found the one he was longing for. She was currently lost in her own world. Adi waited patiently for her to acknowledge his presence so that he could approach her. 

He waited for the whole day and came rushing completing all of his work early. From the time Adi saw her backstage wrapped in that blue Anarkali suit, he couldn't stop himself from raking his gaze over her. He waited patiently to get her alone. 

But what he saw near the washroom was enough to make him lose his sanity.

 That fucking bastard! He should thank his stars for still being alive! 

No one should even think of hurting his possession. No-one. She was his. Only he had the right to make her cry and only he had the right to heal her. 

Only if she could see his love! Adi sighed. 

He was again daydreaming when a high pitched voice pulled him out of his reverie.

You? What are you doing here?" Paro screamed. She couldn't believe how he could get the courage to enter a ladies' washroom. But knowing the person that he was, Paro was less surprised and more anxious in his presence. 

" Shh..shh! Lower your voice my feisty cat. We don't want anyone disturbing our personal time now. Do we?" Adi smirked. 

His voice sounded too calm for a person who was about to shoot someone.

Paro was about to say something when her eyes fell on the gun in his hand. She looked at his face with curiosity and fear.

' Why did he have a gun? Was it even legal in our country?'

Paro shuddered, thinking.

Adi chuckled lightly. " Yes". He replied.

Paro looked at him questionably. She didn't ask him anything.

" It is a licensed gun, Paro. When you have such a big business to handle, you need this." Adi said. 

'How did he know what I was thinking? Was he a mind reader too?' Paro stared up at him.

" Your eyes." Adi again said, lost in a trance.

" It says everything that's inside your pretty little head." 

He took a step ahead in her direction. Encircling her waist with one of his hands he pulled her hard to his chest.

" So if you don't want me to see through you, I suggest you learn how to hide those intoxicating brown orbs. They are the ones to show me the path of your soul." 

Leaning over her, Adi whispered in her ears. 

As soon as she tried to make herself free from his grasp his hold got tighter. 

" Are you into some illegal business?" Paro asked, not being able to control her curiosity anymore. 

Adi wanted to laugh out loud but maintaining a serious expression he asked,

" Why?" 

" Would you not love me if I am? hmm?" 

Placing his chin on her shoulder he looked at her expression straight in the mirror.

'Even if you are not, I would never.' She wanted to say it out loud but kept her mouth shut.

" Am I related to any mafia or illegal business?" - "No". 

" Do I know some of them or need to take help sometimes?" - "Yes". 

Her eyes became the size of a soccer hearing his response. 

" What? Now don't tell me you don't know that mafias exist in real life?" 

Adi rolled his eyes.

"By the way do you want me to be one? Anything for you darling. For now, I can start killing that bastard that dared to touch you huh?" 

Adi said half jokingly. 

Deep down he also knew that mafia or not, he was just a step away from putting a bullet in his skull. But he couldn't do that. Not in front of her.

Paro could feel the dark aura that was radiating from him. All of these were too much for her to take. From where she belonged she only saw those in movies or heard stories. And now she unwillingly was pulled into someone's life who was a part of this. 

Feeling his fingers tracing along her spine over her clothes she became alert. The air around her suddenly felt thick. She fisted the side of her dress roughly. Pushing him lightly she tried to make a path for her. 

Within seconds she was turned around by him. His playful expression was gone by now. Adi glared at her. Before she could say anything he opened his fist to show her something. 

" This is yours. No? You can't even take care of your belongings hmm? You should learn from me." 

Adi smirked, mischievously. 

Paro saw her chain and pendant resting on his palm. That must have fallen from her neck when she tried to fight that jerk. 

She pretended to not understand what he was indicating through his words. 

" Give it to me." She asked. 

Without replying to her, Adi carefully swept her hair to one side exposing her neck, and clasped the chain behind her neck.

"Beautiful." He muttered, his thumb lazily grazing her collarbone. 

Paro looked in another direction to get rid of her uncomfortable feelings. 

Suddenly dipping his head in the column of her slender neck Adi filled his chest with her intoxicating smell. He started nuzzling her bare skin with the tip of his nose. Paro struggled against him again, but as a response Adi bit her earlobe, pulling her body more into him. 

"My girlfriend…"

 He started biting her exposed skin softly. 

" Mine.."

 sticking his tongue out he licked her shoulder.

" I am not your girlfriend," Paro said firmly. She was tired of him taking advantage of her physical weakness every single time. 

Adi smirked, still buried in her neck, without stopping his business. Her fiery spirit and sharp tongue always urged him to dominate her.

" You are.."

one of his hands playing with her hair. 

" you just didn't accept…yet." Adi completed.

Suddenly her senses were on high alert mode when his hand started playing with the lace, tied to the back of her dress. His hand started descending and was now playing with her zip. She cursed her mentally for choosing a dress like this.  Her whole modesty was dependent on that single zip and his mood.

She kept frozen in her place not daring to make any move that would provoke him to go further.

Addiction was running through his vain. He was a man haunted. This stunning young creature standing in front of him had bewitched his mind and body, making him go insane. 

He wasn't in control of his actions anymore. Even though he was known as an arrogant short tempered man he never had to force any woman to love him. He even despised the men who chased women like desperate ones. 

 He was quite sure that they lacked self respect and had no personality. Until he met her. A true enchantress who can single handedly wreck his peace.

Gazing his thumb on her cheek lightly he mashed his lips on hers. Adi kept nibbling on her lower lip, silently urging her to make room for his entry. 

Even though it was nowhere as harsh as the previous day, fright crept through Paro's body as she thought of the possibilities. She wanted to go to a safer place before something awful happened again. 

Keeping both of her hands on his chest she shoved him hard out of distress. 

For a moment confusion and frustration surfed through Adi's eyes before they got consumed by anger. 

" Not again…" 

he groaned in displeasure.

clenching his teeth Adi cupped her jaw tightly with his rough fingers and the other hand pressed the gun onto her forehead. 

Her body tensed for a second before her temporarily afraid gaze replaced it with a harsh one.

Adi was amused by her expression as he was supposed to be. Of course, he didn't know a lot of people who would not flinch when a freaking gun was placed on their temple. The snaplock of the gun was on but he was quite sure she didn't know a thing about it. 

Not even in his worst nightmare, he could think of harming her. But he didn't like how she defied him at every step. He just wanted to see the fear in her eyes for him. Submission comes from fear and not from respect. His shrewd business mind was well aware of it. 

But the girl standing in front of him was surely an exception. Chuckling lightly, Adi withdrew the gun from her temple and placed a longing kiss on her forehead.  

Paro was surprised by his sudden change of mood. She looked at him, frowning. 

Holding her hand he made her face the mirror. Her heart dropped seeing her cheeks that were tainted by the blood from his knuckles. 

Turning on the tap Adi washed his hand and cleared her face, lovingly. Paro didn't have the energy to protest against his bipolar behavior and let him do as he wished. 

"Let's go.." Capturing her wrist Adi came out of the washroom and walked in their direction.

…….

Sitting beside Ishita, Paro tried to cheer up her friend. Ishita smiled lightly seeing her friend's effort. 

" Are you ok Ishu? Do you want me to talk to your parents?" Paro asked carefully.

"No," Ishita replied almost too quickly.

" I am Ok Paro. Please don't tell anything to my parents or Rishabh. I will be good. You are here na? I am so lucky to have you". Ishita smiled at her genuinely. 

Hugging her from the side, Paro patted her head. 

" Hey see Pritha's performance. Let's focus on that." Ishita said, trying to sound chirpy.

Both of them looked at the stage where Pritha was standing with her friends. She was all set for her dance performance, looking like a doll. 

Paro focused on her until her right hand was caught by someone. 

Jolting, she looked at the seat beside her.  

" You? How did you come here?" 

Paro asked the person who was playing with her hand entangling their fingers together.

" What made you think that I will be somewhere else when you are here?" Adi asked casually.

Huffing in annoyance Paro tried to take out her hands from his hold but Adi was in no mood to let it go. Not wanting to attract any attention, Paro focused on the performance.

" God knows when I will get rid of him." 

She whispered to herself.

"Not in this lifetime." 

Adi smirked, replying in the same tone as her. 

As everyone was busy watching the performance, his gaze was focused on the girl beside him, the center of his universe.

                      ••••••••••••

So here is an another update. 

Let me know your views on this chapter.

If you like the story please LIKE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT.

** I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER ONCE I GET 70 LIKES ON THIS CHAPTER.

THANK YOU ALL.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.4K 30
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
710K 41.1K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
751K 8K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
131K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...