The Way I Hate You (Relaunche...

By Zara_798

There is not much difference between love and hate; they both have the same effect on you at the end of the d... More

Dedication
Playlist
1) Summer In Paris
2) The Luncheon
3) Summertime Sadness
5) Cinnamon Girl
6) Dark Paradise
7) Cruel Summer
8) Our Little Secret
9) Somewhere Only We Know
10) Cardigan
11) Dream A Little Dream Of Me
12) Can't Take My Eyes Off You
13) Deja Vu
14) Pretty Woman
15) Your Girl
16) Mr. Perfectly Fine
17) Yes To Heaven
18) Cry
19) Money Money Money
20) Old Money
21) Young & Beautiful
Aesthetics - Zach

4) Sweet Lies

126 2 0
By Zara_798

I was certainly annoyed because I wasn't going to spend the evening with Sebastian. But I was even more annoyed at the possibility that Zach might show up for the cake tasting. But why would Zach even agree to a cake tasting with me anyways. 

Maybe it was destiny to meet both of Carter's best friends today - first Sebastian and now Harry. Harry is certainly funny so the cake tasting won't be boring the very least. 

The Cake Tasting

The cab stopped at the destination -

226 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris | Métro Tuileries

I look at the time and I was half an hour early. I had half an hour to prepare myself to the fate of who I shall be spending the evening with. Well that was good enough when the place was this pretty. The lights were up and the entrance looked so regal and elegant. Gosh, Audrey and Carter have a classy taste. I have heard about Angelina back from the States on how they serve the best pastries in the whole of France.

As I went in, I was a bit overwhelmed, I had heard a lot about this place but being here it all felt even more classy. There was somber vintage music playing around in the background. It felt that I had walked back into the 60s with Doris Day songs and the French architecture with a touch of the Victorian era.

I was early, maybe I could just explore their menu before the cake tasting.

I asked a waiter asked about reservations- "Kingston and Thompson."

He was taking quite a while checking the reservations, " I know I am early, I can wait. The reservation is at 4 ."

" Please Ms.Kingston, follow me, Mr. Thompson has already joined us. So sorry for the dealy."

Wowwwwwwww

Mr. Thompson!!! 

Big misunderstanding. Guess he doesn't know that Audrey and Carter shall not be making it for the cake tasting.

PLEASE LET IT BE HARRY

PLEASEEE

OR HAVE A MIRACLE AND LET SEBASTIAN SURPRISE ME

OH GOD PLEASE

"Ma'am right there" the waiter guestered. There he was, sitting .Mr.Thompson,Mr.Zach fucking Thompson was not just sitting, he was already eating. I wanted to leave, I wanted to fucking run. But if I did it would give him another reason to make fun of me and I wasn't going to give him a chance. He ruined my evening so I am going to ruin his. I took a seat and still he did not even look up once, he was so completely immersed in his hot chocolate.

Food was always his first love. The only time when he didn't talk and annoy people. It was the only peaceful moments one could have with him, but all that changes when he finished his food and then he would come for your food. THIEF.

I was just sitting there glaring him up and down.His hair was messy as always but damn he did grow decent. I mean that is just his genes, I mean his parents are fucking gorgeous. Uhh, wish he could have even gotten their manners in heredity.

He did not look all that bad actually, after moving to London he definitely learned a thing or two about fashion. It wasn't him looking good, it was just some good old fashion doing its tricks and his godly genes.

" I know I look good, but you can stop staring now" 

Wowww , the fucking audacity. So he did notice me. I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't staring, I was glaring. There's a difference."

He smirked taking a drink, " Enlighten me then."

"We stare at things we love and glare at what we hate."

"Then I really hope for the love for god, you were actually glaring."

I left a puff of air, damn he gets on my nerves by using mere words.

" Zach, let's just get this cake tasting over with. I don't want to spend my entire evening trapped with you."

He looked at me narrowing his eyebrows, "Jesus Serena, You are soo... boring."

DID HE JUST CALL ME FUCKING BORING. FIRST HE SHOWS UP, HE ALREADY RUINED MY EVENING. AND NOW I AM THE BORING ONE. 

"Waiter! " I called out.

The waiter ushered a pastry chef alongside, the chef regarded us with a warm smile-"Hello Mr.Thompson and Ms.Kingston. I am Darrian and I shall be handling your appointment along with my assistant Rene .We will start serving you the cake palettes in another five minutes."

Darrian walked back into the kitchen.

Rene waved at us , "You both make such an amazing couple"

Zach almost choked on his drink at that comment. "Couple.Goshh" 

They really think me and Zach are the bride and the groom.

I was going to correct her when I thought if my evening is already spoiled, I shall leave Angelina's only after spoiling his evening.

"Rene, forgive him. He is such a pain in the ass when it comes to wedding related stuff. He just wanted to elope."

Zach looks so taken aback that you can actually see a lump form in his throat.

"Damn, you must really love him to keep up with a man such as him." Rene said

Love him. Love him. NO BABY, I HATE HIM. 

"Oh she does really really love me so much Rene. You know, she was the one who actually proposed me on one knee, might I add." He smirked

This is my game, he doesn't get to tell the story. It's mine to tell. FUCKING ZACH. HAS TO SPOIL EVERYTHING INCLUDING MY PLAN TO RUIN HIS EVENING.

Darrin enters with various palettes of different flavoured cakes and presents them on our tasting table. He has the cassette set up, apparently it was requested by Mr.Thompson. Wow, Carter sure is romantic. He had a cassette for Audrey, that is some rare good old school love they share.

Darrin then went on to talk about the tasting options,  "This is our first round. We have our most famous cake- chocolate: flavored with melted chocolate and cocoa powder over a layer of chocolate fudge, covered in rich and creamy chocolate buttercream topped with chocolate icing over. "

Wowwwww. Like wowwwwwwwww

It is so perfect, the cake, the flavours, the aroma. EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE PERSON I SHALL BE TASTING THESE CAKES WITH. HIM!!!!

Darrin was going to continue with the next flavors when Zach cuts him out, "Darrin, we would love to begin with chocolate, it's our personal favorite. Isn't it buttercup."

With a big smile"Yes my muffin, let's start with chocolate, your personal favorite. It is always about her, isn't it."

Darrin interferes. "Might not be my place, but is everything alright."

Zach buzzes in at his first chance, "Yes absolutely. WHat she meant is.."

I cut him off, "Well chocolate is his mistresses nickname, the other woman." I make teary eyes."He made our cake tasting about her too. I just hope.." *wipes a tear* "I just hope he doesn't indeed say her name on alter"

Rene looks at Zach with a pissed face. Darrin looks astounded.

"Well... Should we begin or.." Darrin asks.

"Well I think he should apologize to her before we even go ahead." Rene says and yess I am screaming and jumping internally while pretending to wipe my tears. 

"Well yes most certainly" Darrin adds

Wowwwwwww. I was doing a little victory dance in my head he was going to say sorry, a word Zach Thompson isn't used to saying. I don't even think his vocabulary has the word sorry in it.

Zach got up from his chair and came closer to me if we weren't already seated close enough. He looked me deep in the eye. It got me feeling in many ways, it was like why are you trying to stare the soul out of my body and damn his eyes blue and I can't stop looking at them. I had a thousand thoughts racing in my mind. 

He got even closer if it was even physically possible. Suddenly his blue eyes were out of sight, within a second as I traced it back, he was down on one knee. I was shocked looking at him on his knees, was he really going to beg for forgiveness. It made me feel evil but in a victorious kind of manner, like for the first time I was winning against him.

In an smoky voice he said, " Mon amour, je suis désolé que tu aies l'impression de te perdre quand tu es avec moi. Mais tu es ma plus grande victoire. Épouse-moi et je te promets que tu seras mon seul et qu'aucun chocolat ne s'interposera jamais entre nous." *

Rene was almost teary and Darrin was smiling. WHYYY??

WHAT DID HE SAY?

HOW DOES HE EVEN KNOW FRENCH

I ONLY UNDERSTOOD MON AMOUR. MY LOVE. WTFFF

DID HE SAY SORRY 

Rene looks at me, "You are one lucky girl. Girl hug it out."

Hug it out. Did he say sorry. Someone please tell me what he said.

Darrin was looking at both of us with some sort of adoring eyes. What happened? Zach is a bad guy, you both were judging him.

As I was taking everything in and Rene and Darrin were just looking at me and Zach, so they really want us to hug it out. I was going to go in for a hug, when Zach came closer again and this time we both were standing. He is tall, must be almost 6 feet and his blue eyes were piercing at me like he was going to say - you are so going to regret all this.

I was just about to give him a short hug when I felt all of his warmth near my face when he lowered his face to mine. His lips brushed against mine, they were warm and soft. What is he doing????

We were supposed to hug it out. I was just going to pull back, when he held my waist and pulled me in for another kiss and this time it was deep, filled with passion or maybe it was just rage, I don't know. But man, he knows how to kiss. He then went on to kiss me on the forehead. He is so unpredictable, he just kissed me, just like that.

"She really does love it when I talk to her in French." He smirked because he knew I didn't understand a word

The rest of the evening went with Rene and Darrin adoring us and me trying out different  cake palettes while hating myself for not learning French because I have no idea what Zach even said that got both of them looking at us like this. And dammit he kissed me.

ZACH KISSED ME.

HE IS A GOOD KISSER.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE EVEN SAID TO ME.

HE IS STILL ANNOYING AND I STILL VERY MUCH HATE .

I HATE HOW HE SPOKE IN FRENCH WHEN HE KNOWS I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT

IF SO, I HATE HIM NOW MORE THAN EVER BEFORE.

*Translation -

Mon amour, je suis désolé que tu aies l'impression de te perdre quand tu es avec moi. Mais tu es ma plus grande victoire. Épouse-moi et je te promets que tu seras mon seul et qu'aucun chocolat ne s'interpose jamais entre nous.

My love, I am sorry that you feel like you lose when you are with me. But you are my biggest victory. Marry me and I promise you, you shall be my only one and no chocolate shall ever come in between us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 63.8K 48
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
2.3K 193 35
"It's not just a love story. It's our love story." What happens when you meet a guy over net? What happens if you fall for him? Most importantly, wha...
35 0 65
People seem to like her own personality, and how much she was sweet often times, although she does not understand people sometimes, it was hard for h...
4 0 12
Georgia, now 18, returns to Echo Beach for the second time. However, instead of needing to choose between Connor or Will, she only has one person in...