๐˜๐€๐˜๐€||๐Š๐•

Autorstwa ashthebiggest

๐˜๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐‰๐จ๐ก๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
76. (Continued)
77.
78.
78. (Continued)
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
86. (Continued)
87.
87. (Continued)
88.
89.
90. (Finale) Pt. 1
91. (Finale) Pt. 2

57.

2.3K 77 37
Autorstwa ashthebiggest

Omniscient Pov

"Yanyria we're home!" Yvette yelled walking into the house.

"Yanyria!" She yelled again but there was no response.

She walked upstairs into her bedroom, but there only laid baby Daylen.

She checked the bathroom and there was Yanyria on the floor with a prescription bottle and brown liquor next to her.

"Oh my god Yanyria!" She yelled picking up the prescription bottle.

"Jared!" She yelled in distress.

"Jared!"

He ran upstairs quickly.

"Call an ambulance Jared!" She screamed.

"Yanyria baby come on." Yvette said crying.

(Scene switches)

Yanyria laid on the ambulance stretcher as they sucked the pills out of her system.

She coughed.

"Yanyria." Yvette said crying.

(Scene switches)

"You should've let me die ma why you didn't let me die." Yanyria screamed crying.

"No Yanyria no don't you talk like that." She said.

"Why would you tried to kill yourself?"

"Cause I'm tired!" "I can't take this shit no more!"

Yvette and Jared held Yanyria in their arms.

"From postpartum to Dayvon and Tyson it's too much!"

"It's a lot that I go through that I don't even talk about.. I just feel alone."

"Yanyria why don't you talk to us?" "We're your parents."

"I don't feel like I can."

"I just wanna be happy that's all mom I wanna be happy."

"Well baby you need to find that happiness within yourself before finding it in someone else."

"Take time to love yourself."

"I'll step out and let you have this conversation." Jared said.

"Momma I don't know how to love myself anymore.. I gave all of my heart and self love to Dayvon."

"It's possible to take it back."

"The longer you don't set boundaries and continue to give yourself away to him the more power he has over you."

"You gave him your mind then your body then your heart and soul." "You gave him the most important thing in the world."

"Not just your virginity, but your self love."

"That's the most important thing to have is self love and respect.. when you have that you're undefeated."

"I keep looking at you and thinking of how I could've lost my baby." She said wiping her tears.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too mom."

They cried together.

"I would've lost my mind if you didn't wake up ." "I love you and Jatavia with everything in me." "I carried both of y'all for nine months and even though y'all older now I still look at y'all like my little girls."

"I remember when you you were first born you were 6 pounds.. you were so little."

"My gosh but you were so beautiful and I remember holding you telling you how special you were and how much I love you."

Yanyria smiled.

"I remember saying you were gonna grow up and be so brilliant, smart."

"And then one day I think you were about 5 or six you came home and gave me a picture. " I remember you saying "mommy look what I did." "And it was four stick figures me,you, your dad, and Jatavia."

"And our little dog we had." She said making Yanyria laugh.

"I remember that dog." Yanyria said smiling.

"I named him spot.. because he had a big brown spot in his fur and the rest of his body was white except his head." She said laughing.

"He was a Jack Russell Terrier." Yvette said.

"Oh I loved when you used to draw pictures for me you got better and better every time."

"And now you're here all grown up and you're not my little girl anymore.. you're a young woman." "You have your own little baby now." She said tearing up.

"I wanna see him can you take him out of his car seat?" Yanyria said.

"Can I have a moment with him mama?"

"Yes you can."

"I love you." Yanyria said to Daylen rocking him.

"And I don't know why I didn't think about you before I made this decision."

"Mommy was just tired.. I'm doing everything on my own." "And I feel so lonely, but I keep forgetting that I have you."

"It's us against the world Daylen."

"You're my world matter of fact.. when I felt your first movement in my stomach I knew you were going to be so special."

"You're so handsome." She said kissing his forehead.

"You are my world, you are my world, my favorite boy." She sung rocking him back and forth.

"I promise I won't ever try to leave you again."

A week Later...

Yanyria opened the front door and Tyson stood with red roses. Roses were her favorite flowers.

"Yanyria." He said.

"Tyson." She said.

"Yanyria who is that?" Yvette asked.

"It's just Tyson."

"Can you just step outside and talk to me Yanyria?" "Please."

He handed her the roses as she stepped outside closing the front door.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"You have two minutes Tyson, I have to go finish cooking."

"That's fine that's all I need."

"Yanyria let me explain."

"Go head."

"Yanyria I swear I didn't know Tabatha was gonna show up that day and I damn sho ain't have no intentions on having sex with that girl."

"Immediately as I opened the door she just started kissing me."

"You could've stopped it Tyson I don't wanna hear the excuses."

"Yaya that's not excuses girl I don't love her anymore.. I love you."

"I know you said it's over, but I been thinking about you every since that day I can't get you out my head bruh."

"You sound just like him." "I swear I heard this so many times from Dayvon."

"Yanyria what?" "I'm not him me and that nigga two different people."

"But y'all not."

"Both of you make me feel the need to love somebody else more than the need to love myself."

"You no different than Von."

"I am.. Yanyria what?"

"I put you and him before me and that's where I messed up instead of finding happiness within I felt the need to find it in you and him."

"Don't say this to me Yanyria." "Please don't say this to me."

"I just need time to love myself and appreciate myself."

"My child."

"I refuse to be unhappy and I won't be. Noot with you, Dayvon, or anyone else."

"I can't do this off and on stuff anymore Tyson so here."

She handed him back the red roses.

"Yanyria don't go." He said grabbing her arm.

"Yanyria!"

She closed the door in his face.

"Yanyria you finished baby?"

"Yeah I am." She said sniffing wiping her tear.

"It's okay baby, sometimes we have to let go of things we love.. even people."

"Mom I have an idea."

"What baby?"

(Scene Switches)

"You sure you're ready?" She asked.

"You said sometimes we have to let go of things that we love.. even people so I'm letting go."

She took all of her pictures Tyson and Dayvon and love letters they wrote for her out of the box.

"These are the pictures and letters Dayvon drew for me while he was incarcerated."

"You can do it." Yvette said.

She threw it all in the fire.

Every picture, letter, and every card.

"Its time for a fresh start." Yanyria said.

Yvette mom hugged her tightly as they watched the fire rise.

   Oh my girl done done with both of them niggas I know that's real getcho self love together Yaya!

Omg this book almost over🥹

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

280K 11.3K 75
๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’” ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ -๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™, ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™, ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™–...
1M 63.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
361K 13K 30
"I would choose him over anybody, that's just how i feel." "I would choose her over anybody, that's just how i feel."
440K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...