𝐘𝐀𝐘𝐀||𝐊𝐕

By ashthebiggest

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡�... More

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
76. (Continued)
77.
78.
78. (Continued)
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
86. (Continued)
87.
87. (Continued)
88.
89.
90. (Finale) Pt. 1
91. (Finale) Pt. 2

51.

2.6K 82 43
By ashthebiggest

Yaya Pov

@hernameyaya

Liked by @Tysondennis @nlechoppa @dessdiorr @thegirljt  @kingvonfrmdao and 700 others
@hernameyaya: Fuck Dat Nigga😘

Comments Turned off

Jatavia and I were on the way to club along with Keisha and Kiara.

City girls "Take Yo man" played in the car.

"You don't want smoke baby, please believe me, cause I'm that bitch and yo nigga looking easy."

"Touch me, taste me, fuck me squeeze me, once he that he'll never leave me!" We yelled in the camera.

"Girl ugh." I said with disgust look on my face.

"What?" Jatavia asked.

"Look at my likes." I said rolling my eyes. "Girl he on yo trail." Jatavia said "Girl let that nigga watch you." Keisha said.

"Come on girl lets get in this club." We got out of the car and there was a long line. "Wassup Mike." Jatavia said to the bouncer. "Wassup baby." He said. "This my sister and you know Keisha and Kiara the twins."  "Fasho y'all come on."  He said.

We walked in the club and it was packed, but we had our own section along with other people Jatavia knew.

Quavo & Yung Miami "Scrub Tha Ground" played in the club making us get hype. "Scrub the ground scrub the ground!" Jatavia yelled twerking.

Kiara passed me a bottle of patron. Durk tapped Dayvon who was also in a section with the rest of his friends and hoes. "Ain't that's Yaya ova thea dancin on that nigga?" Durk asked. "Hell yeah that's ha ass she got that pink hair."

"Jatavia hoe ass got all them niggas in ha section with ha lil ass." Dayvon said.

"Bitch I see Dayvon dirty ass." Jatavia said.
"Bitch where?" I asked. "Ova there with them hoes and his other trifling ass friends." Me and him made eye contact. I seen a girl on his arm. "That hoe look like a alien." Jatavia said making me laugh.

"How the fuck ha young ass got in the club anyway?" Durk asked. "Ion know." Dayvon said with an attitude.

"I'm finna go way back right quick!" "I want all my ladies to use no hands for this one!"

"Listen to the track bitch!"

Girl the way you're movin', got me in a trance
DJ turn me up, ladies, this yo' jam (come on)
I'ma sip Moscato and you 'gon lose them pants
Then I'ma throw this money while you do it with no hands (leggo)
Girl, drop it to the floor
I love the way yo' booty go

Me and Jatavia screamed the lyrics twerking. Somebody stood behind me throwing hundreds. "Bryson this ain't the strip club lil boy." Jatavia said laughing. I turned around quickly. "Bryson!" I yelled. The music was so loud. "How you know my sister?" I asked in his ear.

"My potnas." He said in my ear. "You lit though huh?" He asked laughing. "That's the only way to be!" I continued to dancing on him while he gripped my waist.

Dayvon looked mean mugging from the other side of the club. "What the fuck wrong with ha she acting like a la hoe." He said. "All these bad bitches in our section and you trippin off Yanyria gang." Muwop said.

The song switched to Dj Khaled "Every Chance I Get"

"Scratched a million off of my checklist three years ago." "Add two zeroes to the one I'm in a different mode!" "This my life do what I want I be with different hoes!" I yelled.

"Alright this one for the ladies y'all gone feel this one let's go!" The Dj yelled turned the song to "Fuck Dat Nigga" by City Girls.

"You might roll dubs you might have cheese but fuck dat nigga fuck fuck dat nigga!" I said looking at Dayvon.

"Bitch you so petty." Jatavia said.

"I need a nigga who gone swipe them Visas!" We yelled.

It was 12 am in the morning and I was drunk. "Where- the bathroom bitch .. I'm finna piss on myself." I said to Jatavia making her burst out in laughter.

"Yo pissy ass." She said laughing.

"Fa real I gotta pee." I said.

"Keisha bring ha ass to the bathroom." Jatavia said. Keisha brought me into the bathroom where it was crowded. "I gotta pee I gotta pee." I said running in the stall.

"Yanyria hurry up." Keisha said fixing her hair. "D-Damn bitch what y'all staring at?" Keisha asked. The girls scrunched up their noses at her.

Right as I was leaving out the bathroom with Keisha there stood Dayvon in his black amiri jeans and shirt with a black off white bucket hat.

"Damn you bow legged." I said bursting out in laughter.

"Girl Keisha.. tell Jatavia ima be back shortly this just my baby daddy." I said slurring my words.

"You need to go home you embarrassing yo self drunk ass." "You look a mess acting like a stripper hoe dancing on niggas lettin em throw money on you."

"You got E.T. on yo arm so what's yo point?"

"Mmcht."

"Who that nigga is anyway?" He asked.

"Not you Tuah." I said laughing.

He grabbed my arm pulling me out the club.

"Dayvon bring me backkkk I'm not playing." He put me in the car. "Bring me back." I said poking his face. He pulled off in the car. "Uh uh you kidnapping me." I said making siren noises.

"I'm taking yo ass home and you gone get sober." "Well you passed up the exit for my house." I said.

"Yo ass annoying the fuck outta me gang." He said with an attitude. "Well take me back to the club shit."

I belched.

"Yo ass got a drinking problem you ain't finna be roun my son like this."

"Mmcht.. whateva." I said waving my hand at him.

We arrived at his condo where he pulled me out the car and brought me to the bed room. "Here." He said throwing a bottle of water at me.

"Drink that shit!" He yelled aggressively.

"Okay Damn." I said opening it drinking it.

"You need to stop drinking that shit ain't cute you too young to be a alcoholic.

"I ain't too young for that dick though." I said giggling and snorting.

"Mmcht."

He took me out of my black two piece and put some of his clothes on me.

"Boy you tryna get me out my clothes."

"Yanyria shut up bruh fuck." He said propping the pillows up and turning on the lamp.

"Now drink that water so you can calm yo ass down."

"Yes daddy." I said giggling.

I touched his chest and Oblock chain.

"Yum yum yum, girl stick it on his tongue oh lord I'm bout to come cum oh lord I'm bout to cum." "You gotta eat this pussy boy before you beat this pussy boy." I sung grabbing his face.

"You look so good Dayvon I want sit on yo face again."

He moved my hand shaking his head.

"You need to sit cho ass in the tub and rinse yo mouth out." "Yo shit stank allat alcohol on yo breath."

"Boy fuck you." I said laughing.

"I love you papi Goodnight." I said.

"Mmcht." He walked out the room slamming the door.

This chapter was long lol

But Whew Chile my girl been having a time lately it's Von pulling her out the club like he ha parent and leaving Kris at the club for me😭

Make sure if y'all didn't already vote and comment y'all thoughts y'all be funny lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 13.1K 30
"I would choose him over anybody, that's just how i feel." "I would choose her over anybody, that's just how i feel."
709K 24.3K 37
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 Cover by : Wordsbykay
44.7K 1.3K 16
The fellowships have broken. Can Niphredil help Frodo as she promised him? Can Sauron find Niphredil or Legolas can save her as everyone hope? Can th...
450K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...