Different world; one shots co...

By slvr_lxght

Just compilation of one shots of Mr/Mrs Gregorio and Irene Araneta More

⚠️ONE SHOT⚠️
⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
⚠️ REQUEST ⚠️
tambay
My Diary
waterproof
White Dress
pop by love
coffee shop
Until I found her
paper rings
Letters
maybe our Cornelia Street?
vlogger? prankster?
Glimpse of you
Second Confession (Glimpse of you)
Greggy and his other side
beautiful creature
where the love goes?
Buhay ko
I think I like it when it rains
Doll
Irene and her doctor
"not so normal" night...
Neighbor
kiddo
Night drive
Their second son
Diet
Daughter
High School lovers
Long Distance
best gift
Kiss
sweetest dream
Art
way home?
past, present... future
sons and father
Christmas
Grand son
Random
church
sleep talk
You
double date
Imee the cupid
shooting star
Dikanton malipatan
🔞 Señorita 🔞
Bibingka
Sining
Page 365
Love me when you want, kiss me when you do.
Wedding Ring
Irene
Dangwa's color
🔞 Strawberry and Cigarette 🔞
Alfonso
Irene's bestest rival
her moon
And suddenly, it's all about you
perfectly imperfect
Scars
That two wishes
his snow white
Ruby
Guard my heart too
Pressure
Speak now
chaos in Georgia's life
August
that's life
dog
her teacher
wedding day
Location
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
perfectly arrange
when Daddy is missing
Graduation
Ewan part 1
Ewan part 2
reckless
Broken Vow
9-16
the one
Paboritong sayaw
unfaithful
cold but warm
🔞 snow and you 🔞
losses but winning
note of the author
AUTHOR'S NOTE

December

391 17 6
By slvr_lxght

It's just a normal activity for the students. A group activity where they will dance for their Physical Education subject.

Practicing it in open fields than inside their university just to feel different vibes.

"Hi miss! Anong university kayo?" A boy asked Irene. So she look at him up to down.

"MMSU." She answered.

"Laoag?" He asked again.

"Yes." Irene answered, looking away.

"College?" The boy is known as Greggy asked.

"Senior high school." Irene smile. "Gwapo." She commented silently.

"Ahh? Cheerdance?" Greggy continues to asked.

"Zumba." She answered shortly.

Greggy bite his lips, "Anong grade na kayo ate?"

"Eleven." She answered before looking at him again.

"Ahh sana all eleven! Hahaha! Nag skip kasi ako nang eleven hahaha!" Greggy can't stop laughing now.

"Gwapo nga... Buang naman." Irene said on her thoughts again.

"Kayo kuya?" She asked, it made Greggy stop laughing.

"Shit kinuya lang ako." He said on his own before answering, "Grade twelve cheerdance."

Irene nodded, "Sige kuya hehe!"

They did not even started to record their dance when the rain started to pour.

"Wow. Malas ha." Irene rolled her eyes.

Different groups from different universities went gather to the small side of the building where it was covered.

Greggy opened his umbrella, so the rain won't splash on them.

"Patugtog ka beh." A girl approach him. It even make Irene look at them.

"Beh? Bakla ba siya?" She asked again.

"Yoko ma lowbat yung bluetooth." He answered. "Ako na lang kakanta." He added.

"Hoy gagi! Tigil mo na yan baka hindi na titila yung ulan." The girl said.

Greggy walk closer to the girl to whispered. "Kita mo yang babaeng naka green at gold?" He asked.

"Oo, yung short hair na chinita?" She asked back.

"Oo. Tanong mo pangalan beh." Greggy answered to Liza.

"Ayoko nga! Damay mo ko diyan." Liza rolled her eyes.

"Ano ba yan. Damot mo talaga!" Greggy sigh.

"Mga tipuhan mo ha. Chinita na short hair." Liza teases.

"Ewan ko sayo!" Greggy just video on how the rain drop on the road.

When the rain finished, the grade 12th started to practice their dance again.

"Galing naman ng papi ko!" Irene can't help but to commented.

"Papi?" Dawn asked.

"Oo yun oh yung taga NWU." She answered, "Yung naka white na polo." She added.

"Oh pak! gumiling siya oh my God! Himlay malala!" Irene even slapped her best friend's arm.

"Ano ba yan Rene. Mag tigil ka nga." Dawn rolled her eyes being embarrassed on what Irene's doing.

A minutes after the grade 12th just finished their practice. "Okay tara na!" The leader called the MMSU students.

"Wala pang mag vi video." Irene said.

"Mag pa video na lang tayo sa kanila." The leader answered. "Ibigay mo yung cellphone maganda yung camera quality niyan eh." He added.

"Huh?" Irene confusedly asked, the leader just nodded. So Irene give her phone to Greggy.

Greggy is already holding the phone they will use. "Shit ka te! Siya mag vi video nakakahiya nasa harap pa naman ako!" Irene started to push Dawn again.

"Te? Ano ba landi ha?" Dawn said it's her first time to see Irene act like this.

"Ay sorry." She tried not to smile widely.

They went to their position, but before the background music started, the Bluetooth speaker went off.

"Lowbat!" The leader shouted, "Wala nang extra speaker." He added.

"Hiram na lang kayo sa amin sir." Greggy said, giving their bluetooth speaker.

Liza look at him seriously, "Pag yan na lowbat din kokotongan kita!" She hissed quietly.

While Irene's group setting up the Bluetooth, Greggy and his classmates started to take groupfie with the phone. Greggy even took a selfie on his own.

"Okay na ba start na?" He asked.

"Okay na po." The leader answered as they went back to the position again.

A five minutes long of dance, Greggy can't help but to stare at her.

When the dance finished, the grade 12th from Northwestern university clap their hands giving their full support.

"Yie! Ang galing! Baka MMSU yan!" Greggy shouted.

"Thank you kuya!" Their leader said to Greggy.

"Okay lang galing nga eh, pwede nang pang competition." He commented.

Liza trying hard not to laugh, "Parang sarcastic naman beh." She said.

"Una na kami ha!" Greggy give the phone back to Irene.

They shared a wave before they leave.

Irene was shock when she saw the picture of Greggy and his classmates at his gallery.

She shake her head since she can't help but to laugh and posted it, with caption.

"Shout out po sa mga taga NWU, kung sino man kayo eto na po picture niyo."

"Specially to this boy, I don't know you pero bet ko na i profile mo to."

She added with the selfie of Greggy.

An hour when she post it her phone notified by many comments.

Anton Lagdameo: "Grabe naman tol, wanted ka na naman sa MMSU."
Gregorio Araneta: "Hays lapitin talaga ng mga Stallions."
Liza Araneta: "Kapal talaga ng mukha mo Greg."

Irene look at the notification, "Gregorio Araneta sent you a friend request"

She click the accept button so fast.

Gregorio Araneta

"Hello ate!"

"Hi."

"Uy wow cold hahaha!"

"Lah? Hahaha!'

"Dun pa rin kayo bukas?"

"Hindi na, tapos naman na kami."

"Ahh..."

"May paskuhan sa amin, pwede ang mga taga labas want mo pumunta?"

"Huy! Hahaha nakakahiya naman.'

"Ah so ayaw mo? Dalawa kasi nabili kong ticket. Sayo na lang sana para hindi masayang."

"Kaya siguro dalawa binili mo, kasi alam ng instinct mo na may sasama sa'yo."

"Tama nga yung babae na nag comment, ang kapal ng mukha mo.'

"Halla! Si ate naman sakit sa heart mag salita."
"Malapit na pala mag pasko noh? Gusto mo bang mag pasko na kasama ako? Habol tayo."

"Awts... Makapagsalita to parang kilalang kilala na ako hahaha!"

"Hindi nga..."

"Pero willing akong makilala ka nang lubusan."

"Pailaw ng Paoay church next week, G ka?"

"Sige G ako diyan."

"G din ako pumunta ng MMSU."

Well, they did watching different programs while waiting for the Christmas. Going to church for simbang gabi.

At hinding hindi mawawala ang nagsusubuan ng bibingka at puto bumbong after the Misa de Gallo.

If Irene did not post the pictures, she thinks that Greggy will be remain as her stranger crush.

And if Greggy did not give a shot to add her and offer to go to Paoay church they might be both still celebrating the Christmas as single.

"Honey!" Greggy shouted running towards the Marcos family after the Misa de Gallo.

"Ay Merry Christmas po tito at tita!" He said bago mag mano sa kanila.

"Merry Christmas din anak, kaawaan ka ng Diyos." Imelda said.

"Merry Christmas honey!" He greeted Irene before kissing his cheeks.

"Oh ano pa ang hinihintay niyo? Uwian na, para makakain na!" Bongbong said looking at the couple.

"Actually may kasama ako." Greggy said.

"Pinsan ko po si Liza." He introduce his cousin. That moment Bongbong think he got mesmerized on this pretty girl.

"Si Bongbong kapatid ni Irene." Greggy turn to him so he can introduce him to Liza.

"Liza po." Liza offering a hand shake.

"Ahh Bongbong na lang hehe!" He shyly said.

"Wala pa namang pasko... Ilang oras na lang. Ayaw mo bang maging taken before Christmas?" Bongbong used Greggy's technique.

"Pwede naman basta sa'yo." Liza answer.

"Ehem... Ano yun parang may langgam." Greggy overreacting said looking down at the ground.

"Ewan ko sa'yo Honey, tara na nga." Irene just pulled him leaving the two.

A random day and time they meet not knowing that they will celebrate every Christmas in their life together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 2.4K 53
Love... For Jane, someone who wants to escape the unfortunate life of being poor, this concept is just illusion. "Hindi ako mapapakain ng pag-ibig...
9.4K 286 18
AshMatt fanfic
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
1.4K 94 20
Maria Nicolette Vergara is a famous idol and known as a short tempered person. Jhoanna Christine Robles is a blind girl and she idolize Colet's group.