The General Always Wants To B...

بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

The major general of the empire was seriously injured in the interstellar war, and his consciousness entered... المزيد

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 1

3.1K 30 0
بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 1

What a shit luck today! Mo You was secretly excited.

On her way home from the Plum Bear Palace, she unexpectedly found an almost complete robot in a pile of floating cosmic garbage.

Mo You squinted his eyes for a while, and finally confirmed that the other party was wearing a military uniform!

Although the military uniform was already in tatters, the shoulder emblem on the shoulder was vaguely recognizable - an eagle with wings spread, holding a scimitar in its claws.

This is the exclusive emblem of the Imperial Royal Army.

A robot that is qualified to enter the royal army will have the strongest performance in all aspects, especially in fighting skills.

This trip was not in vain, it really was not in vain, it was a lot of money!

She hovered the spaceship in space, carefully manipulating the robotic arm to grab the robot into the cabin.

A large area of ​​skin on the robot's back was charred and damaged, as if it had been burned, exposing the metal parts inside.

It was these parts that allowed Mo You to see at a glance that this was a robot, not a dead person.

With the development of science and technology, artificial intelligence is no different from ordinary people in appearance, and even its internal structure can closely imitate human organs. For a period of time, there was even confusion of human and machine.

Some people have raised concerns that if artificial intelligence continues to develop indefinitely, it will be a threat to human beings.

After discussions among the high-level empire, the "Intelligence Law" was promulgated, which forcibly stipulated that artificial intelligence must still be composed of traditional metal parts. In short, the appearance can be anthropomorphic, but the inside cannot. Afterwards, great efforts were made to recover and destroy a batch of highly anthropomorphic robots, which ended the chaotic period.

The "Smart Law" has been continuously perfected for hundreds of years. Today, people can easily distinguish whether the person sitting across from them and dating them is a human or a robot.

For Mo You, picking up a robot is obviously better than picking up a real person.

A complete robot means that it can be sold for a good price, and a military robot that is good at fighting is even more valuable.

Of course, this robot will be thrown into space by the owner, and there is a high probability that it is a bad one. Its owner may not be short of money, and if it breaks, it will be thrown away.

But Mo You is short of money. Even if it's a bad one, the parts of the body can be disassembled and sold.

A robotic arm carries the robot into the pod. Mo You immediately checked its integrity.

Judging from the damaged skin on the back, its parts are almost intact, except for a place on the motherboard, which should be missing a small sensor.

This surprised Mo You.

The robots used by the Royal Army are of good quality, with strong skin and tight parts. If it was replaced by an ordinary household robot with this degree of injury, the parts inside would have fallen apart, how could it be kept so neatly.

But first, she still needs to do some work on the back skin so that no more parts are lost.

There were not enough tools here, so she could only use elastic cloth to stretch the upper body of the robot to cover the damaged parts.

Then, Mo You looked at this big guy and felt worried.

Do military robots have to be so tall and burly? There is no place to hide.

Her little broken boat is really small, there is only one cabin in total, and the pilothouse is connected to the cabin. A double sofa, two metal chairs, and a long coffee table constitute the largest passenger rest area in the entire cabin, and there is not even a separate bedroom.

Mo You looked left and right, walked to the wall after a little thought, and pushed the only double sofa away, revealing the metal ship board underneath.

She pressed a few times on the gap between the planks, and one end of the plank was slightly raised. Forcefully lift off the ship plank, there is a hidden compartment below that is narrower and shorter than the double sofa.

An open cardboard box has been placed in the grid, which contains a small amount of vegetables such as tomatoes and cucumbers, a small bag of rice, a few eggs, and a bottle of sake.

The remaining space seems not enough to accommodate this big guy.

Mo You took out the box of vegetables, pulled the robot over, and put it in the hidden compartment. After moving it around for a long time, he finally stuffed it all in without dismantling it.

During this time, the robot's head hit the foot of the sofa. Mo You felt distressed. If it was damaged, every replacement part would be an extra expense.

Afterwards, she took the vegetables out of the box and put them in the various gaps behind the robot's curled up body, then installed the boat board and pushed the sofa back to its original position.

After doing this, she stood up and clapped her hands, making sure that she could see no flaws, and then sat back in the driver's seat, and drove her nearly thirty-year-old little broken boat into Star Four quietly in the dark.

At this time, it was already early morning on the fourth star, long past the curfew time. In the darkness and silence, the lights of the checkpoint were particularly dazzling.

Mo You drove over looking for the light, slowed down slowly, and stopped on the dirt field outside the checkpoint.

A beam of dazzling light hit her face through the transparent glass.

Mo You squinted subconsciously, and heard a cold mechanical sound.

"Please leave the cabin, show your identity information, and cooperate with the inspection. This planet is the No. 4 exile star. People entering the ship are not allowed to carry thermal weapons, artificial intelligence products, natural ingredients..."

followed by a long list of nouns, all of which are prohibited Items brought in.

Mo You stood up from the pilot's seat, touched the small round card in his pocket, and walked out of the spaceship obediently.

A young soldier came face to face and took out a small instrument.

Mo You stretched out his finger and pressed on the instrument to confirm his identity information.

Then, according to the long list just now, the soldier asked her one by one if she had brought any prohibited items.

Mo You answered "no" one by one as usual.

After the soldier finished asking, he didn't let her leave, but walked towards the spaceship instead.

Mo You raised his eyebrows. He never had to enter the cabin for inspection before. What's going on today?

Just as she was thinking about it, a middle-aged officer walked over from the opposite side. He was neatly dressed in military uniform, but had an unshaven beard.

Mo You greeted the middle-aged officer familiarly: "Good evening, Chief Shi."

Spike glanced at her, but did not respond, and waved at the soldier with a haughty look: "I caught a fugitive, you go and help."

The young soldier saluted and left quickly.

While walking towards the cabin door, Spike said: "Received a new order, all spacecraft entering the planet must be inspected on board."

These words answered the question in Mo You's heart.

Mo You followed him and boarded the boat together.

The two entered the cabin one after another. When passing through the cabin door, there was no one in front or behind, and the left and right sights were blocked.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Mo You quickly put the round card prepared in advance into Spike's hand.

Spike glanced at her, and put the round card in his pocket without making a fuss.

Then, they entered the cabin. The harsh light outside shines through the driving glass, clearly illuminating the situation inside the cabin.

Spike walked casually, touching here and there from time to time, and said in his mouth: "The empire has sent a new affairs officer, I heard that it is a hard problem, please be honest during this time, don't go out if you have nothing to do, don't cause trouble for me "

"Why did you change so quickly?" Mo You wondered.

The current affairs officer is a careless master. Under his supervision, the residents of star 4 live a more comfortable life. The underground black market, secret fighting arena, population transportation and various industries that should be banned are thriving.

Mo You's business has improved a lot. In the past few years, she has become familiar with the border prosecutor Spike. At least the things she sent out were collected, which made it much easier for her little broken boat to get in and out.

The officer's soldiers were all brought by himself, and the replacement meant that Spike would also leave.

Mo You sincerely doesn't want to change the clerk, she really doesn't want to do it all over again.

"Hurry up." Spike complained, "I've stayed in this crappy place for seven or eight years, and if I don't leave, my wife will run away with someone."

He walked over to the sofa and kicked him. , asked: "What did you bring back this time?"

The author has something to say: After procrastinating and procrastinating, the new book finally opened, and I burst into tears. Thank you for your perseverance.

This story is relatively simple, and the overall tone is still relaxed. Of course, things still have to be done. It's just that compared to the previous books, there seems to be no need for demining.

If in the process of reading, the judge finds something wrong on his own, just... try to overcome it... don't give up the article if you can, show your heart!

I sincerely hope that those who click in will stay, and those who stay will like it. At the same time, I also hope that this story can bring everyone a good mood, okay?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

23.7K 289 7
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230656/ Author: black nettle Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-01-14 Latest: Chapter 69. [Latest] The text ends grandly...
14.8K 217 101
Jiang Lijiu has been the nameless Mrs. Jiang for half a year, and suddenly dreams that she is living in a book , or the cannon fodder of the boss Jia...
57.8K 1.4K 112
Finding herself dressed as a cannon fodder in the popular female master Xiu Xianwen, Ning Youli had a farming system in her arms, and went to the Qin...
153K 3.1K 130
https://m.shubaow.net/75/75724/ Author: silver grey Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-10 Latest: Chapter 130 Epilogue rebirth fini...