Future of Konoha 12 : Soon to...

By Chaisyllyn

After the long awaited moment the genin teams are nominated for the chunin exams.In amidst of the preparation... More

Chunin Selection Exam
Namikaze Mansion
Uzushiogakure no Sato
Heritage
Child of Prophecy
Glimpse in the Past (Part 2)
Glimpse in the Past (Part 3)
Konoha Invasion
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 1)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 2)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 3)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 4)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 5)
Iruka Umino (Part 1)
Author Notes
Iruka Umino (Part 2)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 1)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 2)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 3)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 4)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 5)
Kurama (Part 1)
Kurama (Part 2)
Kurama (Part 3)
Kurama (Part 4)
Kurama (Part 5)
Kurama (Part 6)
Kurama (Part 7)

Glimpse in the Past (Part 1)

3.1K 25 0
By Chaisyllyn

The blackness was suddenly filled with colors.The view showed a sunset that casted everything with a yellow glow.It was a very petty view but the eerie feelings that something bad happened.

The seals back upthe scene opens up with a mysterious masked figure staring up beneath him laid a few Anbu members guard the place.

"The head's almost out!Almost there Kushina!Keep going Kushina-San!"Biwiko said.

The woman lets out horrifying scream scaring the people in the room.

"Naruto get out here!And Kyuubi you stay right where you are!"Minato said worries holding into the women's stomach.
"It's okay.Get hot water."Biwiko said.

Kushina screams calmed down her tears remain.

"Congratulations,its a healthy baby boy!Biwiko informed.
"I'm going to be a father!"Minato said wipes the tears streaming down his cheeks.
"Naruto,I finally got to meet you!"Kushina whispers to the crying infant.

***A flashback stated***
Kushina was show inside a doctor's office in Konoha hospital.She looked stunned.

"Congratulations!"The doctor told her with a smile.
"What?"Kushina asked.

She didn't seem realize what was happening.

"Let's see,your due date is October 10."The doctor added.

Kushina started smiling in delight.The scenes changed again.Kushina was now beaming at a stunned Minato inside the apartment.She had clearly just gotten home and Minato looked stunned,just coming out of the kitchen with a bowl in hands.

"What?A baby?"Minato said blinked in shock.
"I'm going to be mother,dattabane!"Kushina yelled in delight.
"So,I'm going to be a father !"Minato said eyes widened and he started smiling in delight.
"They seem excited."Shino said smirked.
"Becoming a parent is the best feelings."Choza said confided happily.
Both of them were blushing in excitement and grinning like fools.

"A mother,dattabane!"Kushina said.
"I'm going to be a father!"Minato said.
"A mother,dattabane!"Kushina said.
"Imagine that,I'm going to be a father!

***End of flashback***
Naruto grinned,he couldn't get enough of seeing his parents so happy.And to know they were so happy because they were going to have him.That was even better.

"Okay Kushina! I know you're exhausted from the birth,but we're gotta get the Kyuubi completely sealed!"Minato mentioned.

Rights behind Minato the people that aid in helping with Naruto birth dropped on the floor.The noise alerted Minato to look behind him.It's child was in the hands of a cloak figure wearing a mask.
Sakura gasped her eyes wide.
"Damn...what a bastard."Kiba cursed softly.

"Yondaime Hokage Minato,back away from the jinchuriki or your son dies at the ripe old age of minute."The Masked Man said.
'How did he break through the barrier and who's the hell is this guys.'Minato thoughts.
"Are you kidding me!!"Ino asked her with a blink.
"Why?"Kakashi said drenched his fist in frustration.
"So this is ho—"Jiraiya remarks.

Minato looked down to watch Kushina.

"The seal's not done!"The Masked Man utter pulled out a kunai.

The ninja tool hovered above the baby.

"Back away from the jinchuriki or don't you care if your son dies?"The Masked Man asked.
"Hold it,calm down!!!"Minato said tried to stop the man.
"You should take your own advice,Minato!I'm perfectly calm!"The Masked Man said.
"That asshole!"Naruto hissed.

The cloak masked man thrown the infant up immediately after going for the kill.
"Un,never thought that guy to be a threat."Kiba said.

"Naruto!"Kushina called out.

In a flash Minato caught baby Naruto before the man could arm the child.
"Wow!"The genin said couldn't help but admire the Yondaime.

"You live up to the Konoha Yellow Flash,but what now?"The Masked Man asked.

Minato noticed the explosive tag underneath the infant.Minato quickly removed the tag.The tag explodes,destroying the building out of the smokes Minato rolled out,his arm wrapped around Naruto protecting the baby.
"He's actually planning to kill a baby."Hinata said  frightened for Naruto life.
"Taking an infant is so despicable."Tsunade and Jiraiya were angered.

"Thanks God you're not hurt.His after Kushina."Minato said.
"Come out,Kyuubi!"The Masked Man said.
"Mom!"Naruto shouted out.
"Poor Naruto!"Shino whispered.

The Kyuubi chakra reaps and the woman's seal.At long last the Fox regains it's form.

"We head for Konohagakure."The Masked Man said.
"Stop!"Kushina helplessly beg.
"The Uzumaki Clan is really special.Even wrenching bijuu out of your body didn't kill you right away.Only fitting for the Kyuubi to kill his former jinchuriki."The Masked Man said.

The Fox used his claw to finish of his host.The Kyuubi fist smashes down.
"Watch out!"Lee screamed.
"She can't her you moron."Neji reprimanded.
"A small flash of hope.But it's too late."The Masked Man said.

The Masked Man stares up to see Minato carrying Kushina in his arm.

"Minato is Naruto,is Naruto okay?"Kushina mumbled.
"He's fine, I hid him somewhere safe."Minato said.

Minato gave a powerful glare in a cloak man.

"Minato stop him,the Kyuubi.They're headed for the village!! Gone again.No matter.On to Konoha!!"Kushina stumbled on her words.

Both Naruto's parents teleported aways.

"Summoning Jutsu."The Masked Man.

The cloak man stammed his hand onto the floor.Out of nowhere,the Kyuubi appeared in the middle of the village.Immediately after being summoned by the masked man uses his sharingan to take control of the bijuu,the Kyuubi went on a rampage throughout the village.
"Excuse me!"Choji blurted out in shock.
"The man is an Uchiha."Shizune commented.
"An Uchiha!Of course it is one of them!"Hiashi said.

The rooms froze everyone felt breathless at the possibility that one of their own would try and hurt the village like that.

"Maybe and we can't dismiss the possibility but it might also be a foreign nun who stole a sharingan eye,troublesome."Shikaku said.

"Go Nine Tails!!!"The Masked Man said.

"The demon Fox is on loose."Someone yelled.
"That bastard, I'll tear him half."The Kyuubi roared inside Naruto.
"I know! I'll hold it back,gather and protect the civilians."Hiruzen orders the Anbu behind himself.
"The village!!"Naruto was worried so many were going to die.

The genin gasped loudly but the others were simply frozen in their seat again.They knew it was coming the time the Kyuubi had run rampage in their village.
The Third Hokage prepared to engage with the Kyuubi to hold it off.

'Did Kushina seal fall?Was all the safeguard we put in place really not enough?!" The Third Hokage thoughts.

Right on top of the Yondaime Hokage monument stood the man himself.The creature of destruction turned his attention towards the man.

"So you noticed me already."Minato said.

Minato watched on as the Kyuubi formed a bijuudama.Once the ball fully the Fox launched in the direction of the current Hokage,the devastated of landscape surrounding it.Minato noticing the bijuudama form a massive seal large enough to warp away the bijuudama away.The explosions could still be seen by others in Konoha.

"Everyone move out."The Third Hokage order his men.
'I have to tell the Third Hokage what happened.'Minato thoughts.

Without Minato knowing it,the person responsible for the chaos in the village slowly creep behind him.Minato turns around to see the mask figure,he quickly reacts and attempts to cause a fatal blow to the sharingan user by hitting his kunai through his opponent's skull.His wrist and hand slipped out the man like a ghost next to the cloaked figure's palm,the man holding onto the wrist of the fastest shinobi of the era.
"Un did the blond hair wrist just passed through him!"Kiba said confused.
"Talk about unfairness."Neji  said.
"That's was terrifying."The genins said chakra felt as they were getting suffocated.

"You will face me and we're done."The Masked Man said.

Minato feels his body begin to suck up.

"He teleported talk about fast.Next time I'll wrap you the moment I lay my hands on you."The Masked Man said.

Minato teleports one of his kunai leveling flat on the ground.

'My attack slipped through him,but a moment later he was solid and trying to suck me into some dimension or something,what was that move?"Minato thoughts.
"He's  too much of the threat to be left alive."Shikaku notes.

Minato picked himself up,out of nowhere the man resurfaced to view.

"You won't escape me!"The Masked Man said.
'Whatever he did,it must be how he moved so far after taking Kushina!Does he use space time technique too?He defeated Anbu under direct commands of the Sandaime Hokage got past the most powerful top secret barrier we have and must have known the seal would weak while Kushina was giving birth.Then with the seal undone,he took the Kyuubi and matched straight into the leaf without so much trouble as pausing to deal with the barrier.There's only one man I an think of that makes sense'Minato thoughts.
"Are you Uchiha Madara?No,you couldn't be.He's dead.On second thought it doesn't matter who you are.But why have you attacked the leaf?"Minato asked dismisses the idea of the identity of the man ahead of him.
"Oh,you know it's fun, it's fun,it's part of my plan to start a war to bring peace." The Masked Man said.

The man rushes to the Hokage as a response Minato dashes ahead.The blond shinobi passed through the Masked Man,the moment the mastermind behind the Kyuubi attack grow solid.The pressure Madara wrapped the Konoha Yellow Flash between his chains.Minato teleports to his kunai.
"He really can teleport?Sakura said wonder.
"My father is awesome."Naruto said excited to see the Fourth Hokage in action.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 460 15
This is the story of Shira Crow. A mysterious New Akatsuki member. She was never born a ninja, so where does she get her strength and abilities at? E...
74.9K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
21.7K 683 36
The girl's of Prophecy. Pulled into the world they know as the Naruto world the 4 girl find out they were apart of a prophecy told sins the rise of t...
27.1K 562 11
Naruto's eyes turned grey. One with true horror and terror and the other one with sadness and loneliness. Will someone help this child and recolor hi...