π•π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ β„π•†π•†π•„π”Έπ•‹π”Όπ•Š?

By jangsinhyeon

[UNDER SLIGHT EDITINGS] Wooyoung is the college's president where San also studies. Wooyoung is very famous... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 13

462 29 20
By jangsinhyeon

9:15 am~

SAN POV~

"Here you go...Mr. Hyunsuk" the nurse said as she tied the bandage tightly around his jaw. I am really feeling bad for him...the only person for whom I can smile... apparently. But that Wooyoung, is slowly taking away him also....

I thought as I hung my head low...

"H-heY sAn let's Go...." I raised my head as I heard Hyunsuk try to speak. My heart ached as I witnessed it.... Slowly tears started to build up. "HeY, it's okAY, it's not YoUr faUlT...." he said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I slowly nodded in response.

"Mr. Hyunsuk, you have to rest for about 1-2 months as there's a crack in your jaw. Nothing to worry but you have to get rest otherwise you won't be able to heal fast." the nurse said as we were about to leave. Hyunsuk slowly nodded in response.

"So...you won't be able to come to college for the next 1-2 months...?" I slowly asked. Hyunsuk nodded which made me more sad. "It's alright, I promise you that I'll call you everyday... Give me your no." Hyunsuk said as he layed his hands in front of me. I softly smiled and gave him my number. "See you, I'll go home, I have already booked a cab. It's probably here by now..." Hyunsuk said as he got up and started to walk. I nodded as I also walked with him towards his cab.

HYUNSUK POV:

After I got up in the car and got to a distance, I gritted my teeth hard. That son of a bitch almost broke my jaw ... 'Dont worry Mr. Jung, I'll give you your worst nightmare in return...soon....' I thought as I simply devilishly.

END OF POV

San was very angry with Wooyoung's recent attitude.

'Gosh!! Where's my bag?? I swear I kept it in my closet....' San thought as he aggressively searched for it. "Oh my god!! Where did it go?!! I can't survive without it...." San whisper screamed while scratching the back of his head.

"Hey San!!!" Yunho called him from behind. San was startled for a moment but immediately turned around and greeted the other with the cute dimpled smile.

"H-hey, I heard what happened with you in your classroom... Are you okay...? And what about Hyunsuk..??" Yunho carefully asked. The other slowly hung his head low. "Hyunsuk's jaw is slightly cracked...but he's fine... Don't worry." San replied. Yunho slowly nodded his head.
The two fell silent... It wasn't an awkward one.

"So, you wanna go to your dorm or classroom...?" the taller asked. "Clas- umm.. I guess I should get some rest, I'm not feeling well...." San replied, he really wanted to go to his classroom with his friend, but he remembered that he lost his medication. Yunho nodded in agreement. "Alright, see you later. And if you need anything, pleaseeeeee call me!!!" Yunho slightly scolded the other while slowly walking away. The other nodded while smiling.

'SHIT'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

SAN POV

"......we are afraid that we don't have that medicine at this time... It's going to take atleast a few weeks or months. It is very expensive also. We are extremely sorry sir...." the worker said before hanging up the phone. What am I suppose to do now...? How am I suppose to survive without that medicine.? It's been only a few weeks since I started to take that... I don't think it's action is going to last long....

Tears slowly started to build up. I am very afraid...very scared... What's going to happen now ..? I don't to remember my past.... I'm very scared right now... A tear slowly fell down my cheeks.

*Deep sigh* It's all right San, you just have to control yourself.... Just try to not get very scared or stressed or afraid.... That's it.... Simple....

'Simple?' I asked to myself... It wasn't... obviously... No one knows me from past...what actually happened to me... Not even Yunho.
But the main thing is...
Wooyoung...
How am I not suppose to get nervous or scared when Wooyoung approach me...? SHIT! SHIT!

"SHHITTT!!!" I accidentally screamed... I quickly shut my mouth with my hand. 'Calm down... Calm down....it's alright....' "Fucking calm down!!!!!" *Shouted*
I grabbed my head and slowly slided down the wall to sit. I couldn't control it , i started to sob .. slowly...

I fucking lost my meds. How am I suppose to control myself. Without those piles I'll loose my cool....

I have only delayed a few hours to tale my meds... And I'm already going out of control... College is almost about to end and Woo is about to return... But.... How the heck I lost my meds? I swear I packed my meds in my bag and my big is always in my closet... Did someone took it to prank me?! I swear if I find out who took it, I'm goona kill person right at the spot. I gritted my teeth as I thought... I continued to sob with my head between my arms, on my knees.

END OF POV

"What the hell is wrong with you Wooyoung?!" Seonghwa scolded the the said name. "Nothing...." Woo replied with a roll of his eyes. "Look at me!" Hwa slowly rose his voice, "Why do you always hurt San?! What's with you recently?! Why can't you see him smile for a few minutes??!" he completed as he made Wooyoung look into his eyes. Wooyoung's eyes were dark, burning from anger... His fists clenched tightly, almost shaking... "That son of a bitch punched me!!" Wooyoung unexpectedly and involuntarily shouted at Hwa. "Don't you think I'm being reasonable?!" he completed with a growl.

Hwa to a deep breath. "First, lower your voice. Second, no! You are not being reasonable! What has San did to you? Huh? Nothing! He doesn't even likes to talk to you. He has never imagined to disturb you even. It was you who always starts the fight. And if he does something fair to that, he's wrong? How is that possible? I can't understand that..." Hwa complete with another sigh.

Wooyoung slowly lowered his head. "I don't know....i just... I just feel the urge to..." Wooyoung started... "Urge to what? What is it Wooyoung?!" Hwa asked by slightly raising his voice.

"I DON'T KNOW!! Okay?!! I don't know!!" Wooyoung suddenly shouted. "I don't want to talk about this anymore... I going back to my dorm..." he said as he started to walk away. Hwa was too stunned to speak a word. He let the other to go and take some rest, maybe heneeds some rest. Physically and mentally....

<><>><<>><<><><><>><><><><>

In the dorm~

Wooyoung slowly entered the room, expecting San to to there. As expected, San was serving the dinner. San just wanted to have the dinner and sleep quietly, without any fight... But the other had some other plans this time...

"D-dinner is ready Woo..." San said as he went to wash his hands. Wooyoung just walked in quietly and closed the door and made his way to his room. San eventually thought that he didn't listen. "Dinner is ready..." San repeated, this time slightly louder.

Wooyoung still ignored.
'Maybe he's thinking something else, I should go and call him and it's already so late...' San thought as he walked towards Wooyoung and tapped at the back of his shoulders.

"Hey, dinner i-!" San couldn't complete as Wooyoung quickly snapped and grabbed the other by his wrists tightly, squeezing it.

"Don't you dare to touch me..." Wooyoung said in a dangerous manner while gritting his teeth. "Do you even realise what you did today?!" he asked while asking closer, without letting go the other's wrist. San eventually gulped hard after encountering a dangerous and angry and also furious Wooyoung. He slowly backed up. "Oh! Now you are sacred? I see~" Woo said in a sarcastic manner.

"Uh! It's all your stupid dramas to earn my sympathy! I know well!!" Wooyoung growled furiously. Tears slowly built in San's eyes.

'Shit!! I'm losing myself... I have calm myself down immediately!' San thought to himself.

"I-i didn't mean to do that, b-but you were hurting my friend...-" San started but was cut off when Wooyoung suddenly grabbed him by neck and slammed him to the wall behind San. He brought his face close to the victim,

"Don't you dare to open your fucking mouth... I swear I'll break it..." he said with a dangerous growl. He let go of the other's neck, not without squeezing it hard for a few seconds.

With that, he suddenly punched San in the guts hard. "Ugh...." San fell on the ground while holding his belly. Wooyoung slowly continued to kick the poor boy on the ground.

The other could only hold his stomach and lay down, trying to protect himself as much as possible. Wooyoung took hold of a fistful of other's hair and pulled up to make the other look into his eyes.

"No matter how hard you try, you'll always be inferior to me San... Always..." he said in a low voice. He let go of the other and San slowly got up.
Wooyoung slowly waked away, towards the dinning table. He glanced at the food that was served beautifully. The scene that took place after was beyond San's imagination.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" Wooyoung shouted as he threw the food plates from the table on the ground. San covered his mouth from horror taking over him. Wooyoung destroyed everything. Every piece of food. Every beautiful plate.

"You!!! Destroyed my entire image infront of the whole classroom!!" Wooyoung shouted as he pointed his index finger at him.

Tears were now constantly falling from San's eyes. "You!! You are the main reason of your sufferings San!! You!" Wooyoung shouted at the top of his lungs, pronouncing each word very clear for the other to understand well. "You don't deserve anything!!" Woo shouted again. "Please!!!- shut u-up..." San finally said, shuttering.

He couldn't take all these. It was too much for his mental state. He was completely losing his senses. "Stop it, p-please..." he pleaded Wooyoung.

"Uh! Ah, haha!! Look at you, you can't even acept the reality San!" Woo started, "You can't! Just fucking can't!!" he completed with a shout. Wooyoung walked over to San who was now shivering from terror, shock and utterly scared for his life.

"You are a piece of shit!" Wooyoung said while harshly tapping the other's forehead with his index finger continuously with each word. San was constantly crying. "You. Are. A. Piece. Of. Shit. " Wooyoung continued this process.
...
...

"Stop it..." San uttered. But... This time was extremely different. His voice was 10 times deeper... His eyes were half closed. Head hung low.

"What?!" Wooyoung asked, amazed by other's boldness. "What the hell did you just said?!" Woo asked in a threatening manner. "Stop. It. " San replied by pronouncing each word clearly.

"It's irritating" he completed by gritting his teeth. Wooyoung was confused but anger took over him. "How dare you to talk with me like that!!" Woo said as he raised his fist to punch the other hard. He quickly moved his hands towards the other's face to punch but...

San caught his fist... easily....

They were in that position for a few seconds. Woo was extremely confused. 'What the actual fucks wrong with him...' Woo thought to himself.

Slowly San raised his head up... Revealing his half closed eyes that had turn extremely dark, which could easily scare the hell out of anyone. "IF YOU TOUCH HIM ONCE'S MORE... YOU'LL SEE YOUR ENTERNAL FEAR .. YOUR DEATH...YOUR DOOM..."San said while threatening Wooyoung in a very dangerous manner.

San twisted the other's arm harshly earning a painful moan and pushed the other harshly but easily. The other stumbled hard and almost fell on ground.

Shit! San had lost control on him... completely... shit! shit!!

Wooyoung quickly held his arm to his chest. He slowly went to his room without breaking the eye contact... San also continued to stare at the other with those dangerous eyes.

"Don't you ever try to harm him...ever...." San threated him for the last time before Wooyoung disappeared into his room. San slowly went towards the couch and layed down. Within afew seconds, he was asleep...deep...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Buckle up, the plot's about to take an unexpected turn ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

[You are already warned.... :)]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[Hiii!!! Extremely sorry for the late update once more😔😔🙏🙏]
Please don't forget to vote and comment!!🙏🙏🙏💞💞
I'll update as soon as possible 🙏
Love you guys for the support 💞✨❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 657 27
Jung Wooyoung hates Choi San. Choi San hates Jung Wooyoung. Wooyoung is part of a minority of people with a special gene, which awakens later in him...
16.8K 449 26
" I should've listened to my friends when they told me to stay away from you. You're an asshole Choi San, a selfish bastard who doesn't give a fuck a...
92.1K 4.5K 38
When the poor sweetheart Wooyoung meets the annoying and mean Prince San, he suddenly can't help being attracted to him. ...
42.4K 1.7K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...