I rely on the animation of th...

Door Xiaoshuo_

The talented animator Mo Li travels to the interstellar entertainment revival, and accidentally finds that th... Meer

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 91

89 0 1
Door Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 91 The Unexpected Ending

    [Submission task: The progress of restoring the truth has reached 100%, the player task has been successful, and is currently transmitting...]

    The pain on Rika Asakawa’s body was swept away, and it was exactly as she planned. ending. The side task "Clarifying the truth for Yuki Nakamura" was completed. Because no one cares about the truth, the game will only judge Takahashi's ending. As long as Takahashi is punished, the mission will be completed naturally.

    She sat cross-legged in the dark, waiting for the game to load further. In theory, she could see the classroom after dawn when she opened her eyes, and then continued the main task of escaping the school in the typhoon. But after waiting for a long time, until the warm darkness enveloped her whole body, she began to feel drowsy, and she did not wait for the expected scene.

    what happened? Asakawa Rika couldn't help frowning.

    I don't know how long it took, the darkness in front of me was gradually covered by the film-like memory. Movie-like images were projected in the dark, but the characters were familiar people: Yuki Nakamura and Xiaoharu survived alone when the typhoon came.

    However, this time without the presence of Asakawa Pear, the result seemed quite tragic.

    First, no one found flimsy windows, let alone did anything risky to deal with them. When the first wave of the storm came, almost all the people by the window were hit, and there were casualties and injuries. Moreover, because there was no one to help Nakamura Yuki block the fan, she couldn't make up for it with a back injury, and could only watch all this happen.

    Immediately afterwards, the panicked students started running around. Some wanted to go out directly, but were swept away by the storm halfway, and the bodies did not know where they fell. Fortunately, I got into the security booth that was not locked. It's a pity that due to water and electricity cutoffs, the security booth could not guarantee survival supplies, and finally a group of people starved to death inside.

    The rest got into the classroom upstairs. Although the wind was strong, it was considered a qualified place to stay. After finally calming down a bit, Takahashi and his gang started to do things again as time went by. The first was to receive the water with great fanfare, when Nakamura Yuki had already tasted the astringency and warned them not to continue drinking. Some people still refused to listen to dissuasion and poured dirty water into their stomachs.

    Nakamura Xue endured his thirst and dared not close his eyes, for fear that someone would suffer from dysentery because of the dirty water. This kind of disease is very terrible to be contagious in a closed space, especially when everyone does not have sanitary conditions. It's a pity that I have paid as much attention as the old lady, and when the time comes to the early morning, some people still start to get sick.

    To make matters worse, the storm has apparently stopped at this time, not only is it no longer raining, but even the sun is completely exposed. Seeing this, Takahashi immediately opened the door and said that he would let the followers go to the bathroom. Just when the two were at a stalemate, the eye of the typhoon passed, and the violent storm ruled the corridor in an instant. In desperate efforts, Nakamura Yuki only pulled Takahashi back.

    Takahashi, who has lost his servant, acts like a madman, playing her princess temper unscrupulously. She knew that Yuki Nakamura would not do anything to her, so she went ahead and started charging her mobile phone with the wall socket.

    This time, something went wrong.

    The torrential rain overnight flooded their floors and classrooms. The mobile phone leaked electricity, and all the flooded places flickered with electric sparks. Except for a few who were able to sleep on the desks, the rest of the students died in this leakage without exception.

    The only one who knew that the culprit was Takahashi was Yuki Nakamura.

    It is precisely because of this that Takahashi has made up his mind since then that he will not let Nakamura Yuki speak alive. Even though the other party has completely lost all vigor in the years of polishing, Takahashi's suspicion is doomed to the end - after Nakamura Yuki was rescued, Takahashi set up the car accident in order to seal the silence.

    ...

    "That's why you set up Takahashi's car accident for the same reason, and synchronized Takahashi Rumeko's consciousness into the game?"

    Asakawa Orange stood at the door, against the light, and Mrs. Suzuki couldn't see her expression clearly , wanted to quibble, but saw clearly what she had in her hand, it was the data structure instrument that was lent.

    A simple data structure instrument can't separate people's consciousness, but it can be done if the game whose beginning BGM is composed of a specific frequency band is opened at a specific point in time. This design is like the poison in the ancient harem. Two mild medicinal materials alone become a murderous blade when combined.

    So, even if it is found out that the IP sent by the game is from Suzuki's house, it's okay. Anyway, the data deconstructor is always at the neighbor's house. As for when the neighbor uses it, as a housewife, how could a woman who is busy with children notice?

    She had calculated thousands of times, but she missed a little bit. The two sisters are intimate and have each other's authority. Naturally, Asakawa Orange can find the truth through Asakawa Li's perspective. Combined with the perspective of the player in the game, and that Xiaochun who never mentioned his full name, she easily guessed who it was.

    Mrs. Suzuki, or Suzuki Haru, has always been called Koharu's child by Yuki Nakamura. When she was young, she didn't have the courage to deal with the powerful chaebol, but when she became an adult, she accidentally met a man who loved her deeply. That man holds the patent of the simultaneous frequency game of consciousness, and through this love, Suzuki also knows how to use it.

    She wants to take revenge so deeply for the nightmare she experienced in her childhood.

    Takahashi Rumeko and her father, two extreme villains, will definitely take revenge. As for the woman who gave birth to the little devil, Mrs. Suzuki will not let it go. She couldn't bear that Takahashi's relatives were still squandering the money stained with the blood of the victims. Of course, the spectators who blindly followed on the Internet back then, and those who scolded Yuki Nakamura were also indispensable, and they all had to be punished.

    "No need to quibble, you will tell the truth to the police."

    Asakawa Orange commented coldly. These words are useful to Asakawa Li, a kind-hearted and silly sister, but they are just deaf ears to her. Sometimes Asakawa Li is right, she is just an objective and ruthless judging machine, but the law needs such a rigorous and objective executor.

    Suzuki's hands were handcuffed, and Asakawa ran past the cries of her children and rushed straight to where her sister was locked. In the room, Asakawa Rika woke up faintly, with a blank expression, as if she was still immersed in the scene of the game.

    "Orange," she said, "do you know what I heard?"

    ...

    three months later.

    The detective agency of the Asakawa sisters suddenly added a display screen, which has a sense of modern technology, which is completely different from the sisters' usual low-key European-style decoration. Customers stared curiously at it, and at the cybergirl with long black hair walking inside.

    The girl waved her hand and greeted someone as if she saw someone coming.

    It's so smart too, the customers praised and asked why. The Asakawa sisters laughed and said nothing, because it was Yuki Nakamura who lived inside.

    The truth is more magical than the content of the game. In reality, it is not Takahashi who mainly did those things to Nakamura Yuki, but Suzuki Haru, who erased his sense of shame in order to integrate into the group. The reason for making this game is because Nakamura Yuki's consciousness galloping through the data network finally captured her, the person who hates him the most.

    Only the Asakawa family knew this absurd truth.

    The author has something to say: The

    cutting of the outline is over, and the author has finally run away, amen.

    The main story will be free to fill in this account when I have time later, I really don’t have time to write it now, there are too many sophomore exams, and real life is too crowded, sad.

    The comment area is closed, afraid of being scolded, if you really want to scold me, you can scold me on Weibo (;д;)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

18.1K 256 74
The doomsday game has come, and more than seven billion people around the world have been involved in the battlefield of life and death. When human b...
210K 3.9K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
137K 8.7K 49
لقد سَئِم تايهيونغ كيم البالغ من العمر 18سنة من حياته، لذا كان عازماً على تغيير حياته والحصول على شعبية بين الفتيات، وهزيمة المتنمرين عليه ، لِذلك قا...
563K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...