The Heir's Retribution

By skywinoma

My Possession Series 2 || R-18 || On-Going More

ATE SKY'S NOTE
MOODBOARD
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 15

554 15 4
By skywinoma

WARNING!
Mature Content.

Chapter 15: SCAM

"What the fuck? What is wrong with you!" I'm panting hard, eyes wide open, looking up to watch Dominic's face.

A muscle ticked on his jaw while his brows were set in a straight line. His head is tilted to one side as if he's thinking something through. I bet it is whether to be angry or annoyed with me. There's not much difference, I'd say.

Leaning his head closer, I noticed that his eyes looked different tonight. A color I can't quite describe. Then it comes to me. Molten lava.

Slowly, my gaze traveled down his body. I realized just then that I am not the only one who's breathing hard. My hands unconsciously slip along his chest, setting a fire beneath my skin and sending heat surging through my veins. I can almost hear his sharp gasp. I look up to see his reaction, but he immediately pushes my hands off instinctively and steps back.

Shame spiraled through me. Why is he so damn attractive that I can't even keep my hands to myself, even though I'm mad at him?

My lips parted at the look of his widening eyes, which began to shift. I watch their transformation as his jaw hardens and his molten lava eyes narrow and turn volcanic. He's obviously pissed at me, but I'm more pissed than him.

"Go home, Mia." It was definitely an order.

An angry huff of air leaves me.

"Who the hell are you to think that I'll just obey whatever you say?" I rolled my eyes at him. Inayos ko ang sarili ko at lumabas ng sasakyan. I'm definitely cold sober now.

"Don't test my patience," Dominic warned with his grating voice. My jaw stiffened. "Turn around and go inside your car."

"No, you, don't test my patience. Are you forgetting that I'm your boss's daughter? I can fire you right now!" I folded my arms across my chest, raising my brow.

"It's funny that you think you have the upper hand in this situation." He minutely shook his head. He moved and trapped me against my car.

"Oh, I do. In fact, I'm firing you right now." I give him a death glare.

"Cute." He muttered with sarcasm. "Akala mo ba hindi ko alam na pumupunta ka dito without your father's consent? Ano na lang ang sasabihin ni Mr. Liu if he found out that his precious ball of sunshine is partying at his own bar without his knowledge? Isn't this place too dark, too dangerous for his little princess? Hmm?"

I gasped in shock. Fuck you, Jimuel! Sino pa bang iba ang magsasabi sa kanya kung hindi ang chismoso na lalaking iyon?

As much as Baba is my strength, he is also my weakness. And even if it sounds childish, I don't want to disappoint him. He's the only blood-related family I have here in the Philippines. And even if he wasn't, he will still be my favorite person in the world.

The corner of Dominic's lips lifted into a smirk. He knows he won.

I bit my lower lip as I felt a painful tightness in my throat. "Fuck you."

"Someday," he laughed without humor. He gesture me inside my car. "Now, go home."

I blow out a sharp breath and look away from him. I hunch over as a sudden heat rush behind my eyelids. "D-Do you hate me?"

"What the? Umiiyak ka ba?" He replied after hearing me stutter.

"I'm not..." tanggi ko.

He raised his hand and clasp my jaw, turning my face to look at him. Bakas ang pagkahati at pag-aalinlangan sa ekspresyon niya. Marahil iniisip kung totoo bang naiiyak ako o umaarte lang.

I chuckled because I know the latter was easier to believe. Sino ba naman ako? I'm just a spoiled brat who was born with a silver platter and is always used to getting what she wants.

But I was surprised to watch his mouth say the words. "No, Mia, I could never hate you. Never."

My eyes, wet with unshed tears, squinted, not believing what I just heard. Maybe I am still drunk and hallucinating because the Dominic I know really hates my guts.

"You're lying. You hate me," I hiccup again.

"I don't. Look..." He licked the frame of his lips. "I'm sorry if I raised my voice at you and forced you to leave the bar. I'm just worried about what might happen. That is not the safest place for you right now, sugar."

For a moment, after hearing his pet name for me, I was frozen, my heart pounding in my chest.

A line etched between my brows when I realized what he said.

"Might happen to me? Safest place? What do you mean?" My speech slurs.

He shook his head. "I can't tell you."

I chuckled, but it didn't reach my eyes. I'm so done with forcing myself to understand him when he doesn't want to be understood.

I try to move out of his grasp, but his hand lands against my chest again and this time when he shoves me against my car, his eyes are trained on my face, wild and...terrified.

I smack a hand over his chest that seems to be as hard as a wall, he didn't even budge. Frustration built inside me that I can't form words to say something or hear what he needs to say. I want to get away as far as I can from him right now.

Hot tears rolled down my cheeks. "Fuck you! I fucking hate you! Fuck yo-"

He stops my words with his mouth, crashing against mine. I gasped against his lips. Grabbing onto his neck, I devour his touch, his mouth, and the warm velvet sensation of his tongue as it sweeps past my lips. A low groan shudders through me as I latch onto him, feeling his hands settle on my waist.

My heart soars when he deepens the kiss more. I moan at his taste, my stomach somersaulting at the way he completely consumes me. Heat shoots through my middle and throbs between my thighs, and I fling my leg over his hips, my center coming to rest directly on his crotch.

He groans when I settle my weight, his hips pushing into me. I suck in a gasp at the movement, my lips breaking away at the feel of him hard and thick against me. His lips fall down into my neck, kissing me there. I press down, rocking forward, the friction of his length along my slit causing tingles to race through me, my clit swelling as a rush of wetness seeps from my core. My head falls back, allowing him more access to the expanse of my throat.

"God, you're gonna be the death of me," he groans into my skin. His hand drags my face back to his.

Moving his hand from my cheek, he settles both palms on my hips, guiding my movement as we work up a rhythm. He bites, sucks, and kisses me. I can't find it in me to care if it leaves bruises or I bleed; I'm too lost in the way he seems to mold me to fit perfectly into every single piece of him. My wetness is soaking through the fabric of my underwear as I chase my high. His length pulses against me, growing more rigid with every roll of my hips.

I fucking hate this man with a passion. He's like an addiction to which I can't help but become addicted. A song that I couldn't get out of my head. 

I groaned like a primal animal in pain when he broke off the kiss.

"Don't fucking tell me you're going to stop now," I muttered under my breath, gritting my teeth.

A laugh escaped from his lips, an actual fucking laugh, and I want to scream. He touches my cheeks slowly as I glare at him.

"Let's do this somewhere private," he whispers, tucking a strand of hair behind my hair. "I don't want people to accidentally walk into us and see you in a situation where I'm the only one who should be seeing you."

I took in a sigh of relief as I shifted off my legs from his hips to put a little distance between us. He groaned at the loss of contact.

Conveniently, there was a hotel right across from the street. We immediately rented a room for the night. It's amazing how we got to our room without fucking because we couldn't really take our hands off of each other.

He immediately pulled my hand and wrapped his arms around my waist. His lips met mine. His kisses were far from being gentle. He's kissing me aggressively as if he's been starving for ages.

Tumingkayad ako at yumakap sa batok niya upang sabayan ang bawat galaw ng kanyang labi. He started caressing my hair, while the other one lowered down to squeeze my ass. I yelped in surprise. His large and muscled frame made me feel so small and soft against him.

His kisses dropped to my neck as he lifted me up and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist like it was the most normal thing to do. Mabilis ang mga hakbang niya patungo sa kama. He then put me down on the bed while still kissing me.

His calloused fingers lift up the skirt of my dress, exposing my black lace panties and flat stomach. I can't see him, but I feel his eyes devouring me. He continued to lift my dress until my breasts were bared to him.

I hear a sharp intake of breath, revealing his desire. My nipples tightened into hard peaks against my nipple tapes.

"No bra, huh," he whispered under his breath and took off my tapes. His gray eyes darken and the heat of his gaze travels over me, sending a jolt of anticipation up my spine.

I gasped as I watched his hands cover my breasts and squeezed them hard. "You really don't know how to follow what I say."

And without breaking our eye contact, he let me watch how he wetly flicked his tongue on my pinkish bud. My body arched against him. He kneaded my breasts, grasping my hardened nipples between his index and middle fingers, rubbing them and sucking my nipples alternately until I cry out.

Then slowly, his kisses went down my stomach. I was breathing through my mouth when he parted my legs using his and placed himself between them. He reached for his shirt and took it off as fast as possible. My gaze places squarely in line with Dominic's chiseled-from-stone pectoral muscles. And flat, dusky nipples tighten as the air chills his damp skin. My gaze was drawn lower and lower to his six-pack, no, eight-pack, no damn it, his a lot of packs. My swallow is so loud, it practically echoes in the room.

"Lift up, sugar," he ordered, his voice shadowed with desire and anticipation.

I held tightly onto the sheets as he tugged my underwear off. I felt my cheeks burn when the cold air touched my private parts, informing me that I'm so freaking wet. And then his fingers started to trace my pussy lips, causing the desire to flare up in my body. Maw is tingling.

"You're so wet down here. Is this for me?" he drawls, his deep tenor vibrating through his throat. I firmly bit my bottom lip when I felt his breath hit my femininity.

I whimpered when I felt his tongue tease my clit. My legs voluntarily spread wider to welcome him.

He gently pinched my clit, making my whole body jolt. "I'm asking you, sugar."

"Fuck, yes, all for you!" I gasped, a little out of breath.

I heard him chuckle before he kissed his way up to my thighs until his mouth found my center, growling against my cunt. And when he finally started licking my femininity, loud moans escaped from my lips.

He wrapped his tongue around my clitoral region. The slow movement of his tongue was seductive. I didn't know I was holding my breath until the movement of his tongue became violent and faster on my womanhood. My back is arching until almost half of my body is hanging in the air.

He placed both of his palms above my stomach and pinned me down on the bed because I was moving too much. Sweat pricks at my hairline and trails down my neck. I screamed and reached for his head when he sucked my clit. Tila uhaw na uhaw siya sa paraan ng pagsipsip niya sa aking pagkababae.

"You taste sweeter than I imagined, sugar" his sexy baritone baritone filled my ears.

When he was not satisfied with the way my thighs were spread, he placed them both on his shoulders. Dominic's thumb played with the upper part of my clit while his tongue licked my entrance. I closed my eyes tightly and looked up at the pleasure of his tongue there.

"That felt so good," I moaned.

Sinubukan kong itukod ang aking mga siko sa kama upang silipin ang kanyang ginagawa. My lips parted as I watched his head move up and down with his finger. Hindi ko maipaliwanag ang kakaibang pakiramdam na binibigay ng pagpasok at labas ng dila niya sa akin.

I could almost hear the flick of his tongue on my wetness, turning my face into crimson red. He balled my clit with his fingers, mashing the hard little nub until I was wheezing for more. Bumagsak ang braso ko sa pagsuporta sa akin.

Suddenly, Dominic's mouth are gone from my pussy and disappointment flows through my body. I was so close.

Dominic pulls himself up and dipped his fingers to my wetness. "You're so wet, but not enough." He then put the same fingers inside his mouth. "I still need to get you more ready."

I bit my lower lip as I watch his tongue scrape all my juices on his fingers. What he did definitely turns me on even more.

Napamura ako nang maramdaman ang daliri niyang marahang tumulak papasok sa pagkababae ko. I can hear him groaning on my ear every time I wiggle and moan. His lips traveled down on my neck, and then on my boobs. He groaned when his mouth found my right nipple and suck it.

The feeling of having a finger inside is weird. I brush his hair with my fingers, watching him suck my nipples. Moaning and squirming, my breathing heaved when he added another finger inside me. I gasped as he slowly move them in and outside of me. I feel so full of his big fingers.

I can feel the soreness of being stretched, but the way his fingers move skillfully, the small pain subsided easily. I savored the unique pleasure that his fingers brought to me.

"Dominic..." I was startled when he bite my nipple. Napadaing ako sa magkahalong sakit at sarap.

My body tensed as soon as he inserted his third finger inside me. My hands gripped on the bedsheets. His groaning noises and movements are driving me wild. I feel him growing hard against my legs.

"So, tight..." he gasped and searched for my eyes.

I squirmed as he pounded my femininity, pressing his three fingers as far as they would go inside me. I mewled a glorious mixture of pleasure and pain. I can feel my womanhood is already swollen, but the sensation is too good, I don't ever want him to stop.

His thrust get harder and harder and my back arches off the bed. His mouth hangs slack, he smile as he watches my face.

"Dominic..." I called his name breathlessly and grips on his arm when I felt like I was so close to my climax.

"Let it go, sugar," he whispered.

I screamed a curse when my womanhood throbbed. My toes curled and closed my eyes as the earth shuttering climax hit me. I pressed my legs close but his fingers stayed inside me.

Ilan sandali pa bago humupa ang pakiramdam na iyon. I opened my eyes when I heard him unzipping his pants. My breathing hitched as I watched him as, with one swift move, he managed to remove his pants from his body and finally free himself

"Holy shit! Why is your dick like that?" My eyes widened as I stared at his angry looking cock.

I gulped as I scan his thick and long talong. It looked really hard and strained. His body is perfect, full of hard muscles. His tan skin is glistening with sweat that I suddenly had the urge to lick. The differences between our body was more emphasize now that we're both naked. Parang kayang-kaya niya akong durugin.

"Don't worry, sugar, my dick will perfectly fit inside you," he responded, there's a smile lingering on his voice.

My eye brows drastically raised. "I don't think that thing will fit. It's fucking huge! Fuck, I even think that thing can literally kill me!"

The veins on his cock protruded. Is that size even normal? It's like another species or something.

"Should we stop then?"

"Fuck, no! I'm so fucking turned on right now. Patayin mo na lang ako kung di natin itutuloy 'to!" I gasped dramatically, which made him chuckle.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit parang tuwang-tuwa siya sa nangyayari, parang kanina lang sobrang sungit niya sa akin. I snaked my arm around his neck as I felt his tip poking my entrance. It made my body on fire, like a burning flame at twilight. I parted my legs more to accommodate Dominic's body in between.

"I'm fucking desperate to be inside of you." He rubbed his shaft against my femininity.

"Put it in..." I panted.

"I won't hurt you," he breathes and presses his body against mine and trapping me beneath him right before pushing himself inside of me.

My eyes immediately widened in shock and in so much pain.

Scam! Scam! Scam! Fucking liar!

Not even a second has passed and he already hurt me. My face contorted. Oh... He's really huge.

He stays still to let me acclimatize to his size. I'm afraid to make even the slightest move because I'm not ready to face another pain. Who would have thought na ganito pala kasakit makipag-sex?

"You're so small against me. So, fucking delicate..." he pants next to my mouth. He sounds like he just realized how big he is compared to me.

"It hurts..." I muttered, almost teary eyed.

He kisses me, cradles my face, absorbing my cry and giving me every sliver of his care and attention.

"Shh. Don't cry, sugar. The pain will go away soon, I promise." He affectionately nudged his nose to mine. It was like I was getting hypnotized by the way he was looking at me.

I can feel that I'm soaking wet down there as I feel it leaking down my thighs. Dominic moaned when I unconsciously roll my hips, looking for some pressure. He held my waist firmly when I tried to move again.

"No, don't move." His jaw clenched. "You're going to hurt yourself. Let's wait until you fully adjusted to my size, okay?" He whispered softly, contradicting his knitted forehead and heavy pants.

I knew he really wanted to move fast, but he couldn't do it because he could see that I was hurting. Mabagal ang naging galaw ng pagpasok niya. Tumitigil din siya agad tuwing nakikitang napapangiwi ako at nasasakatan.

"Kiss me..." My fingers gripped on his biceps as he leaned down, kissing the pain away.

Parehas kaming napa-hugot ng malalim na hininga nang sa wakas ay maisagad niya ang buong kahabaan niya sa akin. Maw was being painfully stretched with him inside me. I feel like I wouldn't be able to walk for a week after this night.

"You okay?" he asked and I just nodded, I couldn't even speak.

He finally started to move to slowly slide out of me, and then slid back home. His cock is working me, patiently waiting for me to get used to his size, and I can do nothing but hold on.

Dominic spreads my legs wider and my back arches off the bed. He was so fucking deep inside me that I could almost feel the tip of his manhood on my lower abdomen. His mouth meets mine again, tongue exploring fervently as my hips develop a mind of their own and grind against him. Each swirl of my hips sends the most addictive wave of pleasure through me.

"M-more, please. I w-want more..." I pleaded, wrapping my legs around him and crossing my feet at the bottom of his back.

"Hands up," he rasped.

He takes the dress that is gathered over my chest when I hold my arms up and pulls my dress over my head. He pinned it down with both my hands over my head using his right one. While he firmly held my thigh using the other one.

I can feel every bit of him as he sinks back inside me. He's panting into my shoulder, letting me adjust after filling me again. He pulls back his hips and snaps them forward, skin slapping echoing around the room. My skin feels ready to burst into flames and every nerve is on edge. I want more.

"Dominic...I w-want--"

"I know, sugar. I know..."

As he drives back and forth, every thrust has me crying in pleasure. My legs are shaking, and every time he goes deep, my back arches, and my legs tighten around him. I'm almost out of breath because I couldn't stop moaning. His fingers sink into my skin, using his grip to fuck me even harder, and all I can do is cling on for dear life.

A low, throaty moan escaped from his lips. "You're squeezing me so good, sugar. So, fucking good."

I suddenly have this urged to touch him. I want my hands all over his body. I want to feel him.

"I want to feel you," I plead and he immediately granted.

Nang sandaling bitawan niya ang mga kamay ko ay agad akong yumakap sa kanyang leeg. I hold him close, my breaths are strained as I try to control my breathing. Mas naging marahas naman ang galaw ni Dominic at humigpit ang hawak sa mga hita ko.

He pulls all the way out and slams back in all at once, knocking the air from my lungs, forcing me to cry out. His tight gripped move to my ass as he aggressively slams me back onto him. His head falls to my shoulder. He press his lips against my collarbone, then up my neck until our mouths are crushed together, a desperate thrashing of tongues and lips.

"Come all over my cock, Sugar. Give it to me."

He was thrusting his hips hard and fast. It didn't take a few more thrust from him when my orgasm comes out of nowhere and hits me like a freight train, but he doesn't pause; he doesn't even slow down. He slipped his hand between my legs and rubbed my swollen clit.

He lets me cry into his mouth and claws at his shoulders, and when I finally stop spasming, his arm hooks under one leg and navigates it up to his shoulder, then repeats on the other side. When he moved again, the sensations came crashing back.

He growls, losing control, and scrunches his features together, pounding me hard. My insides clenched around his cock. My hips wiggle against him, and goose bumps spread across my whole body. Not long after that, another orgasm shot through me.

He didn't pull out until I was long spent. I was sprawled open, limbs loose and breaths loud in the room.

I screamed when I felt him explode inside me, the sweat on his forehead falling down into my shoulder. His body collapses on top of mine, chest heaving, body shaking as I feel him throb and jerk inside of me.

🔹▪🔹

Ate Sky: Advance Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you are all going to celebrate Christmas with your loved ones. Sana din ay naging masaya at puno ng blessings ang taong 2022 para sa inyo. May we all find peace and love in our hearts. I love you all! 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.6K 54
What will you do if you end up in someone else body?
36K 3K 45
ELYU SERIES #2 The storms in San Juan, La Union are ruthless and tempestuous. Driven by her traumatic past, Avery Felicia Perez turned her heart into...
197K 10.6K 24
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
3.6M 97.5K 63
[PROFESSOR SERIES I] Khione Amora Avila is a transferee student at Wesbech University who aimed to have a fresh start. She only had one goal in life...