Matched

By smashfiction

Book 3 to Snatched Seven earthlings are snatched unceremoniously from their homes in the dead of night. Impri... More

Aisha & Quinton
Alexis & Drake
Karina & Silo
Kylie & Lew
Aisha & Quinton
Myeong & Roco
Brenda & Zibry
Kylie & Lew
Alexis & Drake
Karina & Silo
Chloe & Tor
Suriani & Halo
Rachel & Miktar
Aisha & Quinton
Myeong & Roco
Chloe & Tor
Karina & Silo
Rachel & Miktar
Kylie & Lew
Aisha & Quinton
Suriani & Halo
Rachel & Miktar
Chloe & Tor
Myeong & Roco
Aisha & Quinton
Myeong & Roco
Rachel & Miktar
Chloe & Tor
Alexis & Drake
Brenda & Zibry
Myeong & Roco
Kylie & Lew
Rachel & Miktar
Juan & Clint
Kylie & Lew
Chloe & Tor
Myeong & Roco
Epilogue
To be continued ...
Book 4: Taken
Part 5: Trapped
Part 6: Changed
Part 7: Renewed

Karina & Silo

886 78 3
By smashfiction

'And how are you feeling?' spoke the Zibon specialist.

'Normal,' Karina answered gazing up at the ceiling as the Zibon analysed her with his cell reader.

'You're eating, drinking, moving your bowels ...'

'I am living, yes.' She gave a crooked smile. 'How often do we have to do this?'

'One a week,' he told her, the green light fading away as he switched off the cell reader. 'When you fall pregnant, every two days. We can't be too careful.'

When you fall pregnant, as though it was certain. It was reasonable, considering how many women were bearing those strange marks now. There seemed to be more of them than not.

'We done?'

He nodded.

She sat up.

'You don't know of any fertility issues you might have? Anything that your people might have picked up?'

'I've never been investigated.' She cocked her head. 'My father repeatedly raped me as a child. That might have done something to me.'

The Zibon's mouth fell open. Karina touched her lips in surprise. She was still getting used to the words just falling out of her like that.

'I'm not worried. I'll fall pregnant when my body is ready. And if it doesn't—' she shrugged '—I'm okay with that too.' She slid off the bench. The Zibon was looking pale. 'Are you okay?'

He shook himself. 'Y-yes.' He held his hands behind his back and pulled himself together. 'As far as I can see you're in perfect health.'

She nodded.

He nodded. 'You know where to find us if you have any questions or concerns. Night or day.'

'Thank you.' And she turned and left the little assessment room.

As she stepped through the doorway, she jerked back, almost bumping into Alexis.

'Oh, sorry,' Karina said.

Alexis wasn't fazed, though she was looking annoyed. 'You too? How's the prodding and poking?'

'Could be worse.'

Alexis snorted. 'I suppose. It's bad enough, though. Almost every bloody day. Don't they know I have a life?'

'You do? What do you do that I don't do?'

Alexis snorted again. 'You're right, I suppose. Can't complain. At least I don't have to work seventy hours a week and deal with screaming children ...' A shadow passed over her face and she looked towards the floor.

'How did your reunion go? With your mother and sister?'

'It was just my sister. She said I was crazy; that I was making things up. Then I showed her Drake. That shut her up real quick. Even the kids went quiet.' She was chewing on her lip. 'We hugged. I'll remember it forever.' She closed her yellow eyes, then opened them, shaking herself, her white braids falling around her shoulders. 'Better not keep him waiting, else he'll ask me too many stupid questions.' She rolled her eyes. 'Emotional ones. Like they know anything.'

'That's true. Well, goodbye.'

'Don't take too long on the baby front, will ya?!' Alexis called after her. 'You must suffer just as much as me!'

Karina was grinning upon her return to her quarters. Silo was waiting for her, stretched out upon the couch, reading an electronic notebook.

He put it down with a smile. 'How did it go?'

'Perfect health.' She slumped into the seat next to him. 'Tell me, shouldn't they be analysing you too?'

'They have. Miktar analysed me back on the mothership. Like you, perfect health.' He grinned. 'Unusually high sperm count.'

Karina rolled her eyes. 'Sperm count. Why are you men so obsessed with your testicles?'

'Are we? It's actually very important. They're hypothesising that you Rictorian women are no more fertile with us than with your own men. We are the ones more fertile. Apparently, they think our bodies are trying to fill the void left by the infertility in Zibon females.' He grinned again. 'You'd better prepare yourself.'

'For what?'

'What do you think?'

Karina rested her head upon the couch. Then she laughed. 'You have to get it into me first.'

He grinned mischievously at her. 'Sperm can last up to five days inside you.'

'What?'

His grin broadened. 'That's right. Their squirming and crawling their way inside you as we speak.'

He reached over to tickle her belly. Karina shoved him away, laughing. Then he was on top of her, blowing air into her neck until she snorted and coughed on her own saliva.

'Stop!'

He tried to kiss her on the mouth but Karina ripped her lips away, laughing so hard she couldn't catch her breath. Silo was laughing too—and she loved the sound of it. She hadn't heard him be like this before. So loud and booming and loose. Then again, she couldn't remember the last time she herself had laughed in such a way.

He was tugging at her shirt. Throwing her over onto her belly, he pulled it up over her head so he could kiss her down her back.

'Silo! I can't breathe!'

'Then stop laughing so hard.'

'I can't help it! You're only making it worse.'

When he reached her pants, he yanked them down. 'Silo!' she shouted as he sucked her left butt cheek.

'What?!'

Then he was sucking at her other butt cheek. While he did that, he yanked down her pants to her ankles. He pulled up her hips so she was on her knees. Then she felt something soft and wet jab her right between her legs.

'Stop!' she snorted. 'Stop! It tickles.'

She tried to jerk away but he held her firmly around the waist with one of his strong arms. He kept licking her and licking her until the pleasure started to build and her laughter turned to panting.

They both became quiet.

*

Silo hadn't laughed so hard in all his life. He hadn't had a reason to. His stomach was sore from it. Even his throat felt raw.

'You taste so good. You feel so good.'

He smoothed his cheek over her backside as he stroked her along her slit. His finger glided over her, slick and warm with her cum. He yanked her pants free from her ankles, then fumbled with his pants.

He'd never done it on the couch before. He'd never done it anywhere but on the bed. It was all so new and exhilarating. His erection was pulsing and swaying about, thudding against her backside. It made Karina jump with a snort. It pressed up between her legs, seeking her out. It found her anus before jerking lower and sliding across her soft wet skin towards her vagina.

Karina dropped to her elbows, pushing up her backside, opening herself up. Taking her hips, Silo slid into her deeply. She gasped, then shifted herself to accommodate his girth.

Silo slumped over her with a groan. How could she feel so damn good? He stretched himself over the length of her body, sliding in even deeper still until his pelvis was pressed up against her backside. Until his balls were pressed up hard against her flesh. She was so warm. So soft.

He reached down to grasp her breasts. They were beautiful and sexy and large and swayed about. They filled his hands. He needed them in his mouth. He needed them in his face.

Placing his hands beside Karina's, he nuzzled the back of her neck. Slowly, he pushed in more deeply. Karina gasped. Then he slowly pulled back and pushed in again. Rhythmically, he continued. Karina grabbed onto his wrists as she rocked along with him.

He kissed the nape of her neck, then began lightly nibbling on her ear. He thrust hard, then pulled all the way back. So far he almost pulled completely out before burying himself deeply inside her again.

'Silo,' she gasped.

He pulled up so he was kneeling behind her, smoothing his hands over her backside as he watched his erection slide in and out. Next, Karina pulled herself to her knees. Silo pulled her close, crushing her to his chest. He peered over her shoulder, admiring her body, studying the way it moved along with his. Her breasts. Her hips. Her thighs. She turned her face and her shining pink lips met his.

Then he reached down to stroke her, finding that tiny but powerful bit of skin that made the process so much more enjoyable. She gasped against his mouth. She came with a shudder and a groan. As she arched her neck, Silo grasped her breasts and kissed her down the throat. One hard long push and he came too.

Panting, he kissed her on the shoulder. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he held her close. He was still thrusting, though slower now, riding the last waves of pleasure. Her skin was hot. Sweat beaded around her ears.

Slowly, he pulled out of her. Taking her shoulders, he twisted her over, then forced her into the couch. She squawked in surprise as he mashed his face into her beautiful breasts. He sucked them until her nipples were hard. He sucked and nuzzled until her skin was flushed and shone against the gleam of the lights. He sucked until he could feel the heat of her desire pulsing again between her legs.

'Silo,' she gasped.

He kissed her down the abdomen, jabbing his tongue into her bellybutton. Between her legs, the couch was wet and glimmering with his semen. His shaft was fully erect again and already jerking towards her warm, welcoming openness. Silo groaned at the sight of it. At all those soft pink beckoning folds.

Silo raked his hand over his scalp. Karina was looking up at him, her hands upon her chest, her breasts heaving as she breathed. Her blue eyes were shining.

'What are you waiting for?' she said, and she held out her arms.

Something seemed to jerk hard in Silo's chest. Warmth flushed through his body. This was it. This was what his life would be forever.

He was on top of her again, kissing her softly on her lovely mouth. He touched her cheek, then smoothed his hand around the back of her neck as his shaft pushed into her again. Her eyes widened. Her mouth parted. Then they were kissing as they rocked. Somehow, they came even faster than the first time.

It had something to do with her eyes. It had something to do with her mouth and the expressions she pulled. He could see, as well as feel, the love she had for him and the warmth of it seemed to pool right down into his hipbones, then his balls, before rolling down the length of his shaft in a quiver that made his heart skip several beats.

He pressed his face into her shoulder, smoothing his hand over her breast, cupping it, as he felt more and more of himself pour into her. He felt like he needed to say something. But there were no words to describe what he was feeling.

Karina seemed to know—of course she did!—wrapping her arms around him with a sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 3.5K 27
** First part to a trilogy ** On an ordinary night, Fall out boy never could have predicted how the night would end...
100 7 10
Four aliens travel to Earth to find the object that belongs to their people. The object they seek is not what they had expected. Will the girl they m...
51.8K 2.3K 29
Across the entire globe, millions of women have gone missing over the last four months. In the United States alone, 500,000 young women have disappea...
114K 6K 32
Seven earthlings are snatched unceremoniously from their homes in the dead of night. Imprisoned together in a spacecraft that's taking them to God k...