Fetty Wap Love Story

By mrs_alsinaBvtchh

Read the book & find out i dont like descriptions More

Legacy Anderson
Fetty Wap
Chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
WILD N OUT
Playdates & new friends chapter 12
Playdates/New friends part 2 chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 4

552 19 5
By mrs_alsinaBvtchh

Fetty pov
Im not even gone lie and say im not feeling shawty, she bad, funny, & caring. But ever since that day we had sex she been acting weird eating crazy, her ass & titties getting bigger & she be Wildin on a Niggaa for no reason. But besides that we've been hanging out more & she real cool besides these mood swings.

Legacy Pov
Ive been having weird cravings these past few weeks & i think i might be pregnant. But i cant Be I'm only 19 and i wanna be a model but not only that what will Fetty even say about this whole situation ? Because after all we were only suppose to be friends with benefits. But i decided to get up and go see if i actually was pregnant so i decided to get dressed in a Blue Short Sleeve Shirt that said 'Boss' on it & Some white Jeans And My Legend blue 11s Grabbed My Keys And Hopped in My 2015 Chrysler & Headed to Walgreens For A pregnancy test on the way their i blasted "Fetty Wap Show You" i Finally Stopped at my destination and got out. I went into the store and picked up 4 pregnancy test just to be sure. I grabbed them and went to the front desk and saw my worst enemy Sarah Looking at me disgusted like hold up pause rewind who the fuck is you bitch. I ignored er until she said something that struck a nerve, "Who Got you pregnant and who's dumb enough to love you or that Retarted ass baby ?" She said laughing before i knew it my fist connected with her Nose and i swear i heard that shit crack, but i dont give af i grabbed my bag with the test and headed home. I finally reached home and saw monty home he asked me "Why you look Worried?" I said "No Reason" & he nodded and i was on my way upstair until he stopped me and said Fettys on his way over so well be down here if you need us. I smiled when he said fetty but simply nodded my head and proceeded to the bathroom. I got to the bathroom and pulled down my pants and peed on all four sticks. After i was done i sat them on the sink. I had to wait 5 minutes so i just went in my room and took a little nap. I was on my way to sleep when i hear the doorbell I didnt care because i knew it was fetty so i went back to sleep.

Fetty Pov
I was on my way to my nigga monty house so i took a shower & brushed my teeth and put on a white muscle shirt black robin jeans and my Taxi 12s. I hopped in my benz and headed to his house. I rung the doorbell & my nigga opened the door i dapped him & He said "Lets Play 2k?" I said Thats Wassup. We were playing for like 30 minutes then i had to pee. So i went to pee and saw legacy's door closed so i figure she was sleeping. I went into the bathroom locked the door, pulled my pants down and did my buisness. I zipped up my pants and buckled my belt i was about to wash my hands when i saw something sitting on the sink.

-Should I Update?
-What Do You Think He Saw ?
-How will Fetty react if she Is Pregnant?
-What Will Monty say ?
-Why Did Legacy Take a Nap Lmao
-That Punch She Gave Sarah Though ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 12.2K 180
"Miks sä teet näin mul?!" "Teen mitä?" "Koulus kiusaat mua, mut jos ollaan kahestaan ni suutelet mua! Mitä helvettiä sä haluut mult?!" "Rakastan sua...
145K 9.3K 100
Lukioajoista on selvitty ja viisihenkinen bändi Blind Channel jatkaa matkaansa kohti maailman valloitusta. Seitsemän vuotta on kulunut siitä, kun yks...
83.2K 4K 101
Tarina kertoo fiktiomaisesti siitä, miten kaksi ystävää huomaavatkin enemmän vetoa toisiaan kohtaan ja tahtovat ottaa selvää, voisiko heillä olla yht...
47.4K 2.3K 61
One-shotteja ja lyhyitä tarinoita. Edelleen pelkkää Oleksia, mun aivot ei pysty muuhun. Oleksi = ♡ Tää on toinen shottikirja. Se eka, From a kiss to...