How did you change me like th...

Da strangerthings_18

Y/n Y/l/n. A not so ordinary girl. Brave, sassy, kind-hearted... a balanced personality. Pranks, laughter, sn... Altro

Please Read this First
>Chapter 1<
>Chapter 2<
>Chapter 3<
>Chapter 4<
>Chapter 5<
>Chapter 6<
>Chapter 7<
>Chapter 8<
>Chapter 9<
>Chapter 10<
>Chapter 11<
>Chapter 12<
>Chapter 13<
>Chapter 14<
>Chapter 15<
>Chapter 16<
>Chapter 17<
>Chapter 18<
>Chapter 19<
>Chapter 20<
>Chapter 21<
>Chapter 22<
>Chapter 23<
>Chapter 24<
>Chapter 25<
>Chapter 26<
>Chapter 27<
>Chapter 28<
>Chapter 29<
>Chapter 30<
>Chapter 31<
>Chapter 32<
>Chapter 33<
>Chapter 34<
>Chapter 35<
>Chapter 36<
>Chapter 37<
>Chapter 38<
>Chapter 39<
>Chapter 40<
>Chapter 41<
>Chapter 42<
>Chapter 44<
>Chapter 45<
>Chapter 46<
Chapter 47

>Chapter 43<

476 17 31
Da strangerthings_18

!DO NOT WORRY PEOPLE I'M ALIVE! hahaha
What an interesting way of starting today's chapter huh? Don't mind me I just think I have humor.
Hi everyone! Long time no see again...I know it's been 2 months since chapter 42 but this school year is one of my most challenging ones because I not only have the school's exams in a month but also external exams in May, so I really just put my love for writing aside and focused on my grades more, it paid off and I'm glad...except that damn chemistry but never mind!
I hope my late updates don't cause your potential interest for this story to limit, I want you to enjoy what I love to give, happiness through the smallest things, so here is chapter 43...

Y/n's POV:

I was running. Running for my life. My breaths just kept getting heavier and heavier. My feet can no longer handle the aching pain that torments them. I jump over branches and short bushes trying not to trip and fall to my doom. The forest seems like a never-ending loop, I get dizzier each tree I hurriedly pass. I feel someone push me but I never fall. I keep running. I hear them yelling, yelling for me to stop, I can't hide, there's no escape. I see light! I must be close! I run out of the forest and jump over a branch but now I'm falling down a cliff and just when I'm about to hit the ground I....

A loud thud echoed in my room. I opened my eyes and my bed is at my eye level. Before I could comprehend what was happening, I heard people laughing behind my closed door.

"OH MY ODIN! THAT WAS HILLARIOUS!" I hear Thor's very distinctive voice.

"I told you she would fall off her bed!" Loki joined him.

I take a deep breath as I start getting up to open the door.

"I don't think that was very funny. It could end in a fatal accident, there's a chance about one in two million of dying because of a bed fall." Vision's gentle voice spoke and I dramatically opened the door with dark circles and bags under my eyes.

"Oh crap! RUN BROTHER!" Thor laughed as he grabbed Loki's arm and started running but Loki disappeared and re-appeared a few feet away.

"I don't run you moron. I teleport." He scoffed.

"I'm sorry Y/n. They said we would do something fun, I never meant to harm you. Hurting you or anyone good for that matter, is not fun neither right." Vision appologized, guilt radiating off of him.

"Don't you worry Vision; you did nothing wrong and surely don't let those two infants get in your head. Back in Asgard, every day was full of their pranks so I honestly got used to it. Quite like Fred and George yeah?" I laughed and I just earned a confused look from Vision.

"Um...Fred and George...? From Harry Potter?...Eh never mind. I'll take care of them." I smiled before closing the door behind me to take a warm shower after my cold encounter with the floor. The weather started changing, indicating that winter is near and Tony can't even start heating this place more. Genius they say...genius my ass.

After my warm refreshing shower, I changed into my uniform and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast before Sam and Bucky swallow it like pigs.

Upon my late entrance to the kitchen, I saw Wanda and Natasha doing some online shopping with Clint standing over them, like an eagle over its pray, expressing his opinion about the clothes, Steve making some coffee and of course the two brothers sitting at the table who broke into uncontrollable laughter after seeing me again.

"Oh, look who it is!" Thor joked.

"Is everything alright my love? You sounded like you had quite the run back there." Loki bit his lip trying to contain his laughter but of course, he failed miserably and tears run down his face.

I smirked and got closer to him crouching to his eye level and pinched his cheek...hard.

"Yes darling. Always so sweet, always making sure to wake me up in the best ways." I said through gritted teeth as I released his cheek and he caressed it to ease the slight pain.

"Ouch?" He whispered as Steve rolled his eyes and took a warm sip from his coffee before spitting it out.

"OH GOD! MY TOUNGE!" He quickly opened grabbed a glass trying to fill it with cold water.

I prepared a spoon with sugar and gave it to him to relieve his pain.

"You have to be more careful with the coffee machine Steve." I shook my head with a smile.

"I am!  I always make sure I don't boil it too much; someone must have changed the setting." He suspiciously turned his gaze on me.

"Don't look at me! I just woke up." I raised my hands to defend myself.

"You could have easily done it with your magic."

"You're right, I COULD but I DIDN'T." It would have been the perfect opportunity for a prank.

"Told you he would be the one to burn his tongue." We turned our gaze to see Bucky high fiving Sam.

"Nice one man." Sam smirked.

"You two are so dead." Steve exclaimed before walking towards them and they both high pitched screamed and ran out.

"The number of pranks in this Tower are getting out of hand." Natasha exclaimed.

"I find it amusing." Clint shrugged.

"That's because nothing happened to you yet." I rolled my eyes.

"Watever you say."

"Good Morning Avengers. Bruce, Steve, Wanda, Clint pack your things and go. You have a mission. You're leaving in 10. Details will be sent to you. Good Luck." Fury's voice echoed through the Tower's speakers.

"Seriously?! I had a mission yesterday!" Clint wined.

"Come on Clint, the sooner we go, the earlier we'll be back." Wanda told him as they left.

"I'm glad I'm not part of the mission." I said and shrugged.

"Y/n, come here. You need to see something." Natasha told me and I sat next to her as I looked at the laptop.

"What are we looking at?"

"Wanda and I found this magnificent black slim dress and both of us agreed that you would be breathtaking in this. You have to order it. Look at it."

"Oh my, it's stunning!" 

"Let me see." Loki said.
"Yeam um...no. She's not going out wearing that, too many horny ass men will have their eyes on her."

"Can you remind me, when exactly did we ask for your opinion?" Natasha asked him.

"Ooooh brother that was a tough one." Thor beamed.

"Be careful carrot head." Loki threatened.

"Y/n, get a hold of your boyfriend. He's getting out of line." She looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Is this how it is?" He glared at her back as she got up.

"If I wish to then yes, it is."

"Fine then. Me, you, in 20"

"Perfect." She smiled before they shook hands and Loki left with Thor.

"Your friendship is...quite the unusual." I laughed.

"Oh he'll get over it, anyways now tell me, you want it or no?"

"Damn yes I want it!  Make sure you add it to the list. I'll go find Loki before you two kill each other, not that I care really, two brats less." I smirked and she pushed me before we both broke to laughter.

I walked to his room as I knocked on the door. No response. I teleported inside but...still nothing. I decided to go to my room and maybe kill some time by reading a book but as soon as I entered, I was med with a freshly bathed Loki. His hair sticked to his forehead as water droplets fell on my floor and he was wearing nothing but a towel. If I never had a stroke, I would now.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked as I closed the door and locked it. 

"I thought of getting a shower."

"In the shower?"

"Well, I suppose all human and alien beings take a shower...IN the shower?"

"No I didn't mean-I mean in MY shower?"

"I don't see why you're so surprised. It's not like this haven't happened before, especially something specific in the shower." He smirked.

"Shut it! Back in Asgard we could have all the privacy we wanted but here? Oh no, here they don't know what privacy means. You stay here? Means you're family. You're family? Means privacy is rare, that's why we have GOD DAMN LOCKS."

"Jealous that the ladies may accidentally see my divine body?"

"Wanda is with Vision and Natasha would prefer to jump off a cliff than see you naked. The only ladies left are the two besties that scream like little girls, do you really want Sam and Bucky to see your divine body? They're a few meters away I can call them for you and save you some time." I started walking out before I was pinned against the door.

"The only lady that I want to show my bodyto is standing right in front of me."

"I don't think she wants to right now." I breathed heavily.

"Her actions need to match her brain because they definitely disagree."

He was right, I was leaning in slowly, craving him. What can I say, he's a magnet.

His soft lips touched mine as I kissed him back. I tried to go slow but I just needed him more and more. His hair continued dripping water that fell between our connected lips, a smile crawling to his face.

"On second thought, I think that's exactly what she wants right now." I pushed him to my bed as I startled his lap.

"That's a good girl. So obedient." He lifted my shirt over my head as he attacked my neck with kisses. I sighed and inhaled deeply at the feeling of my skin between his teeth. 

"Oh God..." I managed to breath out as his hands caressed my thigh, slowly making its way upwards.

"I love you so damn much."

"Me too." I unzipped my cargo pants and before I was ready to continue a knock interrupted us.

I sighed as I pushed his lips away.

"See?" I asked referring to the luck of privacy.
"Yes?" I yelled.

"Open the door Y/n." 

Tony, yayy....

"I-I can't! I uh...just got out of the shower."

"Yeah right, I believe you now. Get off of Reindeer Games, you two are not fucking today."

How on earth does he know everything that's happening in this Tower? The cameras never work inside our rooms.

"Is it really important?" Loki asked.

"We're not going to be yelling over a door, get out so we can talk like properly normal people."

I got up throwing a hoodie over me and stood out with Loki.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Not at all. Now, you two have a mission. Tomorrow night. Bucky and Natasha are coming with you."

"Mission? We barely got back and they already assign us to work? That's cruel."

"You don't have any rights to complain, we all had to carry out double the work since you were being all lovey-dovey in Asgard."

"Fine, what's the mission?"

"Furry is to talk with us now." 

We followed him to the lounge where I found Bucky and Natasha talking. We all sat down and Loki turned on the TV as Furry appeared on full screen.

"Is everyone needed here?" He asked.

"Yes." W all answered.

"Good. Tomorrow night will be held a gala where a lot of famous people as well as important community members will be attending to. The gala will be taking place in a mansion that belongs to one of the old scientists of Hydra, he knows you're going and that's because somewhere hidden in house, it's the formula for the serum they used on Rogers. The ex-Hydra scientist, hid it before it was too late but now Hydra wants it back and he's the only one who has it. Your job is to protect everything and everyone without drawing too much attention. You'll do anything needed for you to succeed; I hope that you understand the importance of this mission. Any wrong step and it can all be ruined. If the serum falls to their hands, then we'll have big problems"

"Don't worry. Everything is under control."

"Don't disappoint me." The TV turned off.

The meeting was now over and we all stood up.

"Now what?" Loki asked.

"Now we make the perfect plan, focusinf on each one's best quality and hope to accomplish the mission." I said as they all nodded.

But none of us knew what a big night was waiting ahead of us.

-

-

-That was it! I hope you enjoyed it, what do you think will happen next? Will they carry out the mission successfully or will they fail? Is their plan good enough to last or someone going to change everything? Until next time, I hope you have a great time!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

5K 497 28
Love is dangerous. One moment it may be light as a feather and beautiful as a sunrise, but the next it can prove to be the knife that stabs you in th...
53.1K 2.3K 67
You grabbed a banana out of the fruit bowl on the counter and threw it in Tony's direction, missing him and hitting the coffee maker instead. "Still...
670K 21.6K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...
497K 16.3K 31
Both have a past they don't like. She was tortured and he was neglected. But when the God of Mischief has to be held captive in her home she can't he...